Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rae walked in and stepped aside for Raijii. Inside, a red line marked where the body had been, the area around it looked relativly untouched.

"I hate this case.."
"What do we have for clues?"
A guy nearby turned to them.

"Well, we wouldn't call you out if it wasn't like the other ones in this case. When she was found she had the radio blasting...we've checked the house for forced entrance, fingerprints, broken or missing items...none of that though...good luck" The guy responded.
"No forced entry means it was someone who knew the victim or there's a way in we don't know about. No broken and missing items pretty much means that the killer knew the person. No fingerprints, have you tried the jukebox in the living room, if she did know the person it could be on one of the coins." Raijii sighed.
The guy went off to go check that out and Rae looked at Raijii, suprised.

"Have you done this before?"
"No, have you checked the body's pockets? Judging by the lint on the floor, they were searched."
"They probably already carted the body to a lab." Rae responded glancing down at the ground.
"Nope, that was from my pockets sorry."
"heh...let's look around. Some more.." Rae started to walk into the kitchen.
"Funny." He looked around the kitchen.
"Hm?" Rae glanced around as well, mentally reminding herself to clean up her kitchen when she got home.
"Nothing is out of place in the entire house."
"That's what the guy said...do you see why I loath this case so much?" Rae chuckled.
"Which means that they did know the killer, look for a address book or something."
"Fine, but there has to be tons of possible people in there.." Rae responded as she went in search of one.

"Ah...here.." She picked up an electronic screen, much like a PDA.

"Got anyone in mind?" She teased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces