Welcome to Gaia! ::

liara-jin
May I be Hatori? ^^ and if my friend is up to it, may she be Momiji?? if i can't hold a place for a friend, then thats ok.

((@_@ Wow..there are already a lot of people! Yup! You can be Hatori! heart Hatori...Shigure..Ayame...Kyo...Yuki...Haru.... Oops.. gomen nasai! Can you can hold a place for you friend, of course! ^^))
((Ok, I will post my form later. I g2g now. I'll put it ASAP))
BlindFaith
((Ok, I will post my form later. I g2g now. I'll put it ASAP))

((Okay! ^^))
((When everyone is ready, tell me when we can RP!))

Magnetic Explorer

I can take Tohru!
MinaMouse
I can take Tohru!

((Of course! ^^ My, so much people are coming!))
*gasp* May I be Momitchi, please?! Er, Momiji, that is xd
((May I be Tohru? heart ))
Antra

((Sure! Sarra, Minamouse wants to be Tohru as well, I don't know which to choose, I'll try to decide.))
Ichigo_loves_Kisshu
Antra

((Sure! Sarra, Minamouse wants to be Tohru as well, I don't know which to choose, I'll try to decide.))

((YAY!!! blaugh heart *heh, bet you can't guess why I like Momiji...* *jumps around happily*))
Antra
Ichigo_loves_Kisshu
Antra

((YAY!!! blaugh heart *heh, bet you can't guess why I like Momiji...* *jumps around happily*))

((yay! You should definately be Momiji!))
((I'll be someone else! I just offered to be Tohru to try to fill up a few more main roles. ^^ Could I be Kyo? But I love Hiro... But it's no fun playing him without a Kisa. And I love Kyo. And it would be fun to be him. But I like playing Hiro. I wanna be both...but... I don't know anymore. xp ))
hmm...ive never rped b4...but i think i might lik 2 try...could i b Kisa? or mayb Tohru...or is she taken?
Sarracenia
((I'll be someone else! I just offered to be Tohru to try to fill up a few more main roles. ^^ Could I be Kyo? But I love Hiro... But it's no fun playing him without a Kisa. And I love Kyo. And it would be fun to be him. But I like playing Hiro. I wanna be both...but... I don't know anymore. xp ))

((Well actually, now you can be Torhu, i guess, and minamouse can be the replacement when the main player isn't here.)) ((oh, and if you don't want to be her still, you can be Kyo or Hiro)) ((I love Kyo and Hiro!! heart Don't to mention, Yuki, Shigure, Hatori, Haru, Momiji, Ayame.))((I'm babbling again...))

Magnetic Explorer

So, since Sarracenia says it's okay, I'm Tohru? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas