Welcome to Gaia! ::

:..Welcome to the Full Metal Alchemist Roleplay!..:

Rules

1. NO N00BS, NO DESPIES, NO CYBERING, NO POWERPLAYING/GODMODING!! -calms down- Thats one of the BIGGEST rules.

2. If you argue with me or don't follow the rules, I WILL add you to the banned list and you will be ask to leave, No questions asked.

3. This roleplay is going to be literate, Typos are okay BUT be sure to check your spelling if uncertain about a word. Bad Grammar like not using periods and stuff is VERY distracting.

5. Original characters will be permitted, but no PERFECT CHARACTERS.

6. Try to keep speaking OOC at a minimum. It's okay to do so, if things are dead. If you want to chat to anyone then take it to PM okay 'cause chatting during roleplaying will get you onto the Banned List. 'Brb', 'Got to go' posts are the only thing I want to see. Use Parenthesis or brackets when posting out of character.

7. Please don't ignore or fight with another roleplayers, If you do then you will earn a ticket to the banned list. Sorry but I got to keep this board in a NICE, PEACEFUL order.

8. Please don't join if you are busy or have to go! It's pretty annoying when someone joins then one minute later have to go. Also, Please post when you have to go cause sometimes we think you are still here.

:..Index..:

arrow Rules

arrow Made-up Form.

arrow Characters

arrow Banned List.
:..Made-up Form..:

User Image-Hyung-soon(Alchemist of Light)~KitsuneNinjustu

--

If you wish to be a made-up, Please use this form below(PM me the profiles):

Full Name:

Appearence and Attire: {Pictures are fine.}

Type of Alchemy {If used}:

Bio {Optional}:

:..Characters.:

Good Guys

Alphonse Elric- KitsuneNinjustu

Bad Guys

None

:..Banned List..:

-sigh- Who knew someone would sink this low to be banned out the roleplay,Poor poor soul.

None yet, Let's keep it this way.
(Now, For my intro! x3)

Ah, East City. Yup, It truely was a beautiful place. Early morning reached out upon the ever so busy town. Shop-owners began opening their shops while people started to crowd the streets hour by hour. Everything so calming, and peaceful.

Hyung-soon Jun Tokomoki, Alchemist of Light yawned slightly raising her hands above her head. Her long black hair was out for the first time then in it's usual ponytail, She always wore a white tanktop,brown duster jacket, cream pants, and a pair of boots instead of her usual Miko outfit. She was wiped from her last mission which lasted for about three days. Once again tracking down rebels, and researching. Fun ne? But today was really different, Hyung and the other alchemists FINALLY can get a day off for once. Strange for the Stuck-up Colonel Mustang but Riza Hawkeye forced him into it.

A grin soon formed on the young alchemist's lips when spotting Alphonse Elric, brother of Edward Elric wandering around the district, clearly looking for something. Hyung started her way to the living armor, waving. "Good morning, Alphonse."She said in her normal soft, cheerful voice. Alphonse returned a wave also to his cheerful friend. "Good morning. Have you seen brother?"He asked in a echoed tone, looking around more. Hyung only shrugged, shaking her head. "No, Not at all. I think he's still sleeping since he was very tired from the last mission. Stupid Colonel driving us nuts.."She said slapping a palm against her forehead.

Alphonse sighed, shaking his head. He already knew Roy was already up to thinking up some stupid mission like, Cleaning and sorting his office while he was out on one of his dates again. Sheesh, Doesn't the guy have enough dates throughout the week, let alone one day?

Hyung who now stood infront of a store with her nose pressed against the window, Her blue-gray eyes sparkled with delight as she looking at all the cakes, and pastry that lined the shelves of the store. "Oi, Al! Come on, Shopping Time."She said turning around putting her hands on her hips, laughing.

Alphonse put a hand behind his helmet head, chuckling nervously. He knew Hyung was going to drive them up and down this district until she was totally spent like last time. "Whoa! Hyung maybe you should lay off of shopping for awhile, It's still early!"He said as he was dragged off by shopping-hungry Hyung-soon. "Nope! Shopping now!"She said continuing to drag the living armor getting odd stares from by-standers before they went back to their shopping.

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Her fingers were dancing... Her arm was wavering up and down with the notes, and beautiful, quick music played out for seemingly no one...

Gi frowned... She brushed her blood red hair away as the song finished, noting she had gotten nearly nothing in her hat. Sighing, she bent down to stroke the pink creature she had placed in a small, metal cage. A pair of black eyes stared up at her, its rodent ears twitching as it listened to words it could not understand.

Standing back up, the pale girl looked about, then started to play her violin once more, this time.. A slow, calming tune, offsetting the quick scene infront of her....
(( ^^; Eh, Where's your character, Gi? ))

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
(( 0_0; on.. the... street?))
( ^^; Oh. Okay, Posting. )

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hyung's whistling of happiness filled the air as she skipped down the street of the Baker's District. Her favorite part of all the districts in the East City. Everything a baker needed, Especially her and her love of cooking. Hyung pressed her nose against another window, staring at all the things in the shop. "Ah!"She exclaimed.

A sigh of embrassment emerged from behind a wall of boxes and bags, Al's head finally came around the wall, If he was human then his embrassment was shown. "Hyung, I think you have enough stuff right now."He said. "No Al! A cook can never stop shopping especially with these prices!"Hyung said only to get another sigh from Alphonse, Hyung felt cold sweat fall down her neck. "Okay okay. I'll stop."She said taking a few boxes and bags from Al.

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hm? A cook?

Looking past a group of people, she saw two odd people... Carrying shopping bags? It must be food... She shook her head and went back to her playing.

Biting her bottom lip, she continued into another song, ignoring the rumbling from her stomache. It was a few seconds before she got back into the feel, yet she smiled... Untill the instrument was flung out of her hands.

Caught on someones clothing, a peg tore the violin away, then a quick walker dropped the instrument a few feet away, causing the fragile wood to splinter as soon as it hit the ground.

The person didn't even stop. Gi dashed to her broken instrument, and shakily started to pick up the peices. She dashed back to a black case, shoving what was left into it and shutting it closed. She had to stop for a moment... She stared at her fists, her knuckles white with rage... She turned swiftly when she saw a tear land on the hard shell casing. Her mouse squeaked as she gruffly picked up his cage, dashing swiftly in a blinded direction.
Hyung spun around, hearing the sound of an instrument hitting the ground also the sound of slintering wood. Then she noticed, a girl walking away with a instrument case clenched in her hands. Maybe Hyung could at least be a kind soul, and fix the instrument. Hyung guessed that the instrument meant alot to her. "Excuse me. I might be able to fix your instrument."She said catching up to Gi and tapping her on her shoulder.

Al looked at Hyung, obviously confused. Was she trying to do, try to pick-pocket again? She was still a little thief sometimes. 'What are you trying to do now, Hyung..'He thought, shifting the weight of the items in his arms.

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
She didnt want to turn around. Shaking her head vigerously, she tightened her grip on the case and the cage handle. She slowed to a stop, quickly bending down and cowering over her instrument case. She closed her eyes, only seeing fire silouetted against the black, and feeling water escaping from it.

She tried to calm herself down, her ankles shaking. Refusing to look up, she opened her eyes to watch the concrette below her. She could feel the rodent running around, confused and curious.
( Got to go. @_x;; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces