Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Fairy

Sakura's eyes shot open, she felt so cold her teeth began to chatter, she headed out of her alleyway and looked around it was getting dark so less people were out on the streets...less people could see her in this horrible state.
Kiyo couldn't help but smirk slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck. So she didn't take his arm, but that could be forgiven. He'd take the conversation and company for now. Matching pace with her, he walked along side of Yuka, making sure to leave a respectable distance. She seemed to have a thing about it - not that he blamed her or anything. He didn't like people touching him a whole lot either, unless it's welcomed.

"My day wasn't too horrible. Only got two days of detention for missed homework.. Usually it's three or four. Other than that I slept during most of my classes."

There was no point in lying - it was a pretty well known fact that Kiyo was anything but a good student. Yet for some reason the violet eyed boy felt a slight blush crept along his cheeks. Either it was the fact that he was admitting to his less than studious ways, or the smile she just gave him. Part of him wondered just how many of her admirers had gotten to see Yuka smile like that.

Oh, this story was getting better and better... Kiyo couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow. With a soft cough, he silently thanked the oncoming darkness for hiding his blush. It wasn't exactly in character for him.

"What about you?"
<center>The raven haired girl nodded lightly, listening to him.She smiled, and kept walking blushing a bit still also, trying to hide it.She then turns her head to him, still blushing a bit.She didnt care care to show it."Well, mine was.. good, I guess..", she replied, laughing slightly after she replied.

After a bit of walking, they were getting closer to the forest.She then turned to him, and kept tha smile on her face.She was actually having a normal conversation with a normal boy.She now had her hands behind her back as she walked forwards along side of him.

She blew her bangs out of her face for a moment, revealing her dark purple eyes which now looked over at Kiyo happily.Her bangs merely fell back in front of her face again like usual."Yea.. Its kinda nice.. Just talking to one person.. without being chased around by crazy boys..", she laughed lightly, meaning about which usually happened at school.

((Oh, and if I dont reply, its probably because I had to get off quick cause my dad kicked me off.. So if I do get off, i'll reply as soon as possible.. 3nodding ))
<center>((Bump..!))
After bringing the last of the bags to the kitchen, Haruki began to take out the individual food items and place them on the counter. Soon, the dog was seperating the things that were to go in the fridge in one pile, the things to go in the cupboards in another pile, and his own small secret stash of food back in a couple of the bags. "Now, to decide who gets to make dinner when Yuka and Kiara return," he said to himself, rubbing his hands. Picking up his bag or two of food, the dark-haired youth walked out of the kitchen and towards his room.

Blessed Fairy

Sakura walked on the her eyes dull her face looking as if it were in a trance, she caught some attention of other people but she didn't care, she was to weak to care. Sakura felt light headed, she felt sick, Sakura felt as if her body were dying, finally the girl collapsed in the streets.

nuGen Staff Reveler

<center> Slowly the cat would be walking around her room, slowly walking out and downstairs to the kitchen. She yawned tiredly, allowing herself to awaken from her current state of sleep, rubbing her eyes. She really was a cat, taking long naps and sleeping till noon practically, stupid alarm never woke her up. She snickered thinking about it as she quickly made herself something to eat, eating it and then putting the dishes in the sink to be washed later, walking outside and stretching herself out as she breathed in the fresh crisp air of the day, smiling, something she rarely did.

"I wonder what I'm going to do today.." She mumbled quietly to herself and walked along the path that lead out, looking around at the forest that surrounded her until the end, all of it Sohma property. She sighed quietly, no one would truely like her, at least she thought that unexpectedly to herself, shaking her head. She growled softly and then just let tears form at the edge of her eyes, hoping no one would come along or notice her. Who would ever like the cursed cat, the cat whom wasn't accepted into the zodiac, her own family.

"At least I know I'm not a friend to most, they don't know me in the least bit, neither does anyone at school but I'm fine with that." She reassured herself, speaking quietly as she continued on and finally reaching a street and turning the corner, closing her eyes. "Who am I kidding.." She just let out a half hearted sigh.
</center>

Blessed Fairy

Sakura's eyes slowly opened as she pushed herself up, she used the wall as a support to help herself back up to her feet. Sakura coughed "I can't," she mummbled, "I can't prove my fatehr right" she cried not even tears would fall from her weak eyes. She coughed again "I can't" she muttered as she began to walk using the wall to help her.
Akana was seen walking around the Sohma resident's housing area. Although she shouldn't be out and about on a evening as cold as it is, even if it was warm, it was already 10 o'clock.

She sighed pulling her coat tight around her. When she breathed out little white puffs formed. She didn't know where she was going, but it wouldn't be her empty dark house. She soon found her self on the street to Yuka-chan's house. She didn't know why, it felt her feet wanted to go that was so she didn't deny it. She came upon the small house at 10:30. It was dark out but she knew she was there. She stood, what seeming forever, infront of the front door.

Walking up to the door the wood creeked under her every movement. Stopping in hesitation she slowly turned around, deciding it was better to head home.

Blessed Fairy

Sakura cursed at herself as she stumbled once more, she was weak and being outside like this wasn't helping her at all. She saw a home up ahead and began to walk towards it, she coughed as held herself before falling face down on the ground once more...only this time, unconcious.
"Well you know, they only do it because you give them the cold shoulder. Some people like to chase the unattainable.."

Kiyo faced the raven haired girl and gave her wink as the two continued walking. He than moved his gaze to their surroundings - this was a rather unsual place to live, in the middle of the woods? Maybe Yuka just liked the scenic route.. Running a hand through his loose chestnut strands, he glanced at the Sohma girl from the corner of his eye.

"If you like this kind of conversation, why do you push everyone away at school? It's not exactly hard, having small conversation.."

Up until now Kiyo probably would've have thought Yuka liked talking with people - she usually gave such a different impression at school. He thought she was offstandish and cold, not this friendly girl who was walking next to him. Maybe just being out of school brought out this side of her.. Or the fact that it was just him and not a crowd. She seemed to like keeping her distance.

nuGen Staff Reveler

<center> *Important, Telling before you wonder* ( Sorry I won't be able to RP at all till Tuesday >_< Cousins are going to be over all weekend and monday cause we're off. crying that's why I haven't RPed yet. gonk dang cousins. ) </center>
<center>((Muwaha, Im going to make this the big moment.. xd lol..Oh, and thats alright Chibi Ichigo Mew))

Yuka looked up at the boy walking along side of her, and let out a small sigh hearing his question.How was she supposed to answer that?She hated being like that at school.But she had to.Because of this damned curse.She looked down at the ground, and shrugged lightly, as some strands of raven black hair fell over her shoulders.

"Well, I don't know..", she mumbled, while still facing the ground.She didnt know how to respond to that.She kept walking alongside of him, now on the forest path.Her hands behind her back, while she just faced the ground.

Like Kiyo had told her.She shouldt be walking, and not watching where she was going.She looked up at him for a moment, and opened her mouth to speak, but while she looked at him, and not where she was going, she suddenly tripped over something on the small dirt path, starting to fall face first onto the ground.
[ XD ]

"Ah! Yuka-san!"

Kiyo reacted quickly, moving to grab the girl before she fell. He reached out to get his arms around her, in an attempt to help stop her fall.

[ Short, but I think you need to take it from here. xd ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces