Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan noticed that Bo's hand was warm and rough,covered in so many scars, yet still holding his gently, but tight to make sure he didn't fall over again. A few people walked past and gave them weird and dirty looks and Evan put his head down, trying to avoid the other people. Then as Bo spoke Evan looked back up at the man "Oh! That sounds like a good idea! I'll do that, but first I'll need a job." he smiled, Evan was so pure and innocent that it was crazy for someone of his age. He followed behind Bo, watching his feet until he was safely seated in the cafe. As Bo handed him the menu Evan smiled sweetly. "Thanks." he then began flicking through to see what he wanted. He always got nervous in making decisions and thought it would be best to stick with something easy, so he decided to go with something that would fill him up and wasn't to expensive. A chicken and salad wrap.☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

AlienGirll

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☸ Dante S. Cryptmaw ☸

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
☣ "Evil" is such an ugly word... ☣

A smirk game to his lips lightly as he watched the face that Ata struggle.The boy before him was used to being independent and sooner or later he would realize that things weren't like he left this world. For the moment simple things seemed to please him, but how long would that last Dante wondered but no answers were forth coming. Glancing up at the egyptian before him he couldn't help the chuckle escape his lips at his blurted question, as well as his quick attempt to cover it, the blush darkening the boys cheek's was adorable and added a charm to him. Leaning forwards slightly he pulled Ata into his lap, so Ata's back was to his chest and inter wound their hands. a light shudder running through the demon as he felt the chill on the other."There isn't that better?" Dante said lightly into Ata's ear his eye traveling the room.

He had been here long enough to see a small handful of slaves leave with their masters and still he stayed with Ata, but even now there was another that caught his eye. Ata was one of the oldest there, that he was sure, and there was another male that had woken from roughly the same time period not to long before with another male. Had he thought about it, he would have made sure to take both Egyptians home with him but he was fine with the one that he had. The other male that he had his eye on was blonde as well, but was dressed in what looked like the 1300's clothing type. Having looked at earth on and off during the years he had come to recognize many different things about it. Moving his head slightly he rubbed his cheek on Ata's jaw wasting to warm him."See the boy over there. That's on the bed now? What do you say about helping him out of here? If anything you can have someone to talk to when i'm busy." Dante offered gently.

☣ I prefer "Goodness challenged" ☣

☸ Who's bright idea was it to make murder illegal? ☸

AlienGirll
OOc-

Luarska The Scarlet Sky
OOc-

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

Bo's eyes brightened as a cute smile came across Evan's lips, he wondered what kind of life the boy had had before he was frozen.. And why in fact he was. He could have been sick, and the cure had came about only now.. But Bo thought that his parents would have came for him before some stranger could get his hands on their child. He sighed and flicked back to reality, flashing the boy a smile as the woman came back over to take their order. Bo let Evan say first before asking for a coffee for himself. Resting his elbows on the table top the immortal stared at the teenage boy with an unblinking gaze. Until finally he asked " Why'd you get frozen? " Too curious not to ask.

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ
Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

User Image

☜♥☞ Evan ordered his food and a glass of water to go with it before turning back to Bo and tilted his head to the side, wondering what the man was thinking about. Then his question was answered as Bo asked him why he was frozen. People were frozen from having some disease, that he knew, but that's not why he was frozen, his parents were always good liars. "Well.. um..." Evan had hoped this question wouldn't have been bought up, but he had to answer now, he looked down and fumbled with his clothes before looking back up at Bo and taking a deep breath. "I wasn't born into the richest family... or even the... enough money to live family. So... when my parents heard about them freezing people. They lied and said I had the sickness and I looked the part, not having nice clothes or enough meat on my bones so... that's why I was frozen." he answered honestly and looked down again. ☜♥☞

AlienGirll

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

____________۪A۫۰۪t۫۰۪a۫۰ ۪ U۫۰۪m۫۰ ۵

_____ ʰ ʳˢʰ ʰ ʳ
_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
'ˡˡ ʸʳ ˡʰ ʰ ˢ

Ata's glanced up to see Dante laughing at him, the blush across his cheeks increased drastically, though through his pale skin it was still only a light shade of pink, he could feel his heart hammering in his chest as he wished to take back his sudden words. The Egyptian let a small squeak escape through his lips as he was lifted so easily onto the male's lap, he gulped hard stopping a protest to be let go from the grip. But even as Dante spoke, he felt himself relax into the position, even laying back into him and letting his fingers relax in his grasp.

Ata sat in the silence for a while, letting his rapid heart beat calm into a steady thump. The boy wasn't used to physical contact like this, not since.. Well.. But he did like it, he was warming up nicely though he still felt a coldness through his bones. He jumped slightly from his relaxed state as Dante's face rubbed against him, blinking as he cleared his head of his old life. He followed the males direction to the other boy laying on a bed looking pretty exhausted. Ata noticed for the first time there were others from all sorts of time, during his frozen period he hadn't taken much notice of other countries so.. He wasn't all too sure what kind of time he was from, but he looked ill.. And Ata's instinct told him to help.

He shifted slightly on Dante's lap and looked back at the man saying gently " I would like to help him. " A smile appearing over his slightly flushed face as he imagined a friend as his brother had been to him over 3000 years ago.

_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ˢ ʸ ʳ ʷʰ ˢʳ

_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘʳᶰᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵈᵉˢᶤʳᵉ ʳ ˢˢ
The Undead Fairie

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

Bo watched how nervous Evan became after his question, keeping his golden eyes focused on the boy even as he met his gaze. The immortal listened to his explanation with a frown growing across his lips. A part of him knew that Evan's parents were trying to help, but he told himself they were selfish and stupid for giving up such a beautiful son. A long silence filled the gap until the woman came back with Evan's food and Bo's coffee, placing each in front of them. Bo sat back against the chair and scratched the scar across his eyebrow through habit while he thought. Deciding at last to leave the subject for now, not feeling up to asking questions that made his company upset. Instead he stopped itching his scar and smiled warmly and letting Evan eat.. He must be hungry.

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

User Image

☜♥☞ As Bo didn't say anything Evan wondered what he had said to cause the silence. "They.. They thought I'd have a better life when I was unfrozen. With who-whoever bought me." he blurted out quickly, knowing the look that was on Bo's face. Then he looked down in defeat as the woman bought his food out. Suddenly, he didn't feel like eating, but his stomach protested so he began eating away at his wrap. Looking up he saw Bo smile warmly at him and he smiled a little back himself, before turning his gaze back to his food and picked it up delicately.

Once he finished eating Evan wiped his mouth with a napkin, hoping he hadn't left any crums and such on his face, though knowing him he did. He then looked up at Bo and smiled "Ahh.. thank you for the food." he chimed.☜♥☞

AlienGirll

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☸ Dante S. Cryptmaw ☸

☣ "Evil" is such an ugly word... ☣

Dante couldn't keep a chuckle in when Ata squeaked and then jumped when he rubbed his cheek against his jaw. The sounds were very feminine and surprisingly cute coming from him. Motioning to the guard after hearing the soft spoken answer from the male in his lap. "L'un de l'autre côté. Un le lit. Puis-je avoir les documents sur lui pour s'occuper de plus?" Dante asked quietly in french before wrapping his arms around Ata's waist and thought for a moment."It may not be easy at first. You will both have to rebuild your strength. You might take longer since you seem to have been frozen before him. I only have a couple bedrooms at my place. 1 extra, as it is. You can stay in the same room as him, or with me. I should mention i might move you if there is problems." Dante said before lifting a hand and running it through the white hair of the male before him. The color intrigued him, rather than repulse him.

☣ I prefer "Goodness challenged" ☣

☸ Who's bright idea was it to make murder illegal? ☸

Translation: the one over there. One the bed. Can i have the papers on him to look over?
AlienGirll
OOc- short, sorry

Luarska the Scarlet Sky
OOc-
Quote:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Anubus L Blackster ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
❤ I love my family dearly ❤
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

ஐﻬ Anubus sighed and matched Max closely as he picked up the glass, his eyes being drawn back to the scar that adorn Max's back. As Max went back to eating, Anubus spoke, "ちょうどあなた自身はまだそれを最大心配してはいけない。 私たちは、この 1 つは、 1 日の時間を取ることになる。" He kept his tone light before lifting an eyebrow to the male as he cuddled next to him after he had finished eating. "Bath time Max" Anubus said picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom and sticking him in the tub. "Wash your body and i'll wash your hair." Anubus said as he picked up a shell and filled it with water before pouring it over Max's head. ஐﻬ

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
✰....But sometimes
I feel so alone....✰
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Translation: Do not worry yourself just yet over it Max. We will take this one day at a time.
La Belle_sara
OOc- sorry for the wait

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

Bo didn't comment as Evan added to his previous explanation. He didn't think it was right, even though he'd never had children he didn't think he could have given it away. The man sipped at his bitter drink as he watched his pet eating, every now and then he would glance across the room to find people looking over to the pair. He ignored them, it was obvious that Bo and Evan weren't related so these other people would come up with their own explanations.. Bo didn't care.
He looked up from his empty mug as Evan spoke, saying in reply " You're welcome. " Bo smiled as he spotted some crumbs at the edge of the boys mouth. Leaning forwards he passing a rough thumb pad across the corner of Evan's pretty lips. Bo flashed his wolf-like teeth in a grin and said " Messy pup. " He quickly sat back and pushed the menu over to Evan asking " Want anything else? " A smile still on his mouth.

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

User Image

☜♥☞ Evan looked around, feeling his self-esteem drop lower as people stared at them whispering, what was this, were guys not allowed to go out and have something to eat with other guys, it was prefectly fine when Evan was frozen. Then he glaneced at Bo, the age gap probably didn't help, Evan was only 18, and Bo looked a lot older than that, that's what people would be looking at. "Ahh...." Evan blinked as Bo leant forward and wiped the crumbs from his lip. The boy blushed, pink spreading over his cheeks. "Thanks." though his blush went deeper as Bo called him a 'Messy Pup'. As the menu was pushed back at him, the boy shook his head. "Oh no, I'm fine, thanks." he said with a sweet smile. Evan was a little unsure of what to do now and he bit his lip nervously. "Sh-should we go home now?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head, having his hair fall into his face. ☜♥☞

AlienGirll

Familiar Shapeshifter

REPOST

User Image
→ Wanderer ←

I'll Try Anything Once, Twice If I Like It!

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
→ You can say you love me But..... ←

~⌘~ Wanderer blinked slightly confused by the others reaction before frowning. "You are taking me out of here Taranis. And what is a car and a plane? and where is Ireland?My father came on a large boat from France over the ocean, are we crossing the ocean too?" Wanderer asked before paling, and the blood draining from his hands, making them cold to the touch. "You can die on the crossing. We're not going to die are we?" Wanderer asked as he stepped forward at grasped Taranis's hands his his own cold ones that were shaking slightly. He was strong and tough, not to mention ruthless when he needed to be but when it came to death he only wanted to die in battle or of old age. ~⌘~

→ .....Until you prove it to me the words mean nothing ←

If you want me to Fall for you....Give me something worth Tripping over!!!!
Proud_to_be_Bi_24-7
OOc-

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

____________۪A۫۰۪t۫۰۪a۫۰ ۪ U۫۰۪m۫۰ ۵

_____ ʰ ʳˢʰ ʰ ʳ
_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
'ˡˡ ʸʳ ˡʰ ʰ ˢ

Ata blinked with confusion at the words Dante spoke when talking with someone. Unsure if he was being left out of the conversation or if it was just innocently how they spoke here. Either way he didn't feel as if he had missed anything. He turned back to see how the blond male on the other side of the room was doing. He looked about the same height as Ata, maybe a little taller and he was thin as bones making the Egyptian feel guilty, in a way, for he was only weak.. Not totally under weight. He looked down at himself trying to judge what he had looked like before.

As he felt the hands move from within his grasp a small pout appeared over Ata's pale lips but he soon found the male's arms wrapped around his middle. A smile pulled at his mouth as he gently placed his own arms on top and leaned back against Dante. He listened quietly as the man spoke, cringing at the prospect of being so weak for a long while, but he knew he could do it if he had a little help. Ata once again started his bad habit of chewing his lip when Dante spoke of staying in his room. It wasn't so much what might happen but.. Well.. The Egyptian didn't want to be a bother. He quickly realised what he'd been doing and stop nibbling on his low lip. Turning his head slightly he said in a small voice " I would sleep on the floor if I was causing bother. " He blinked after his words, speaking seriously as he had spent years sleeping on the ground.

_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ˢ ʸ ʳ ʷʰ ˢʳ

_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘʳᶰᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵈᵉˢᶤʳᵉ ʳ ˢˢ
The Undead Fairie

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

A smirk crossed Bo's face as he watched Evan's cheeks burn pink at his touch. Some colour suited him Bo thought smiling across the table with his yellow eyes. The immortal nodded once the boy said he didn't want anything else, looking around for the waitress so he could pay. Once his gaze returned to Evan he couldn't help but return the cute smile that had appeared. " Sure. " He said softly " Let's get you home. " The woman once again came to the table asking if they wanted anything else before handing Bo the bill. He dug inside his jacket pocket for money, which he had quite a bit of, then pulling a note out and giving it back saying he didn't want change. Really he wanted out of the shop, stares were tiresome after a while and Evan didn't look so happy about it either.

Bo held his hand out for Evan to take, trying to judge how long it might take for the boy build up his strength.. A while longer he presumed. He waited for Evan to stand before walking back to the exit and opening the door for his young companion. They walked to the car as the locks clicked once again, now open, Bo opened the passenger side again and smiling rather pleasantly. Glad to be out of the stuffy little place.
Hatter09

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas