Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick sighed sadly when Ayesha said it would be best of they were kept together. Looking at the roof he said "Bit of trouble there is that not all the farms are on the same planet. Some are on Alderaan, Some on Mandalore, even one on Naboo. Keeping them together might not be possible, but at least we can give them the option as to where they want to go." He then smiled and said "But I do have a good idea for Mira's mother though. A way that she can have a good home and never have to work again. I think out of all of them she deserves it the most."

((hint hint))

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((ohhhhh emotion_kirakira ))

Ayesha closed her eyes for a moment " well, we need to get a peaceful place where we wont be hunted or at least with good hiding places, now out of teh order and banned grey jedi" she chuckled a bit " somewhere... what do you think about waterfalls?" she asked in a small coy voice " been a while since we had any fresh air and were able to get some new tech , and news from teh galaxy" she rubbed Merrick's shoulder softly " woudl be anice place to see the farms, visit old aqcuatainces... like hunters" she didnt wanted to mention the name, of an old, old friend.

Canny Trickster

Laura held mira still and wondered about her daughter's recent development and were it would take her in the future, she retained her smile, but still a mother worried for her only daughter. She hoped jaden would do her right. She nodded and tickled her sides suddenly. "Well, I'm glad you decided to ask. but yes, I approve." She told her, kissing her cheek. Though the conversation turned sour and it came up about shauna. She grimaced at the thought. "I know....they told me what they did before they locked us away....and I heard Jaden laid her to rest properly with some dignity. He's a good boy, but I want to to always be careful Mira, never get in over your head." she told her. An uncomfortable feeling came, though she knew she had to comply. "Go on and see jaden a bit, he's missed you since you've spent most of the past two days with merrick." reasong being jaden was with her.

Jaden couldn't get back into the mood for machines at the moment, he was still flustered by Merrick's comment, and it made his heart beat faster. He didn't know what much to do at the moment, so he cleared out a space in the cargo hold, where he removed his shirt and shoes, going barefoot as he began practicing his routines and forms, going through the paces of movements of offense and defense. He couldn't get Mira off his mind now, and it was quite distracting in a good way.

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick chuckled to himself softly. He always made sure to keep his thoughts about these things hidden, but it seemed that Ayesha was on some kind metal wavelength that was the same as his own at the time. Looking at her he smiled as he nodded and said "Well maybe I have a place that will fulfill the need for a safe-house, and your need for waterfalls, and it is near one of the farms I told you about. The farm is owned by a guy I did some undercover work with in the past and he put out a message that he was settling down with another Zeltron that he met in his travels." He got up and said "Let's get them all together, Laura and the others, and I can tell them about the offers. I think they're all outside anyway."

Mira did not want to leave her mother, wanting to remain in her arms a little while longer. However, she felt it might be a good idea since she was missing him as well. They had only met at meal times, and had not spoken since he found her in the room with Shauna's body. She craned up to give her mother a kiss on the cheek and said "Will do mother. About seeing Jaden and being careful from now on." She then jumped down from the box and made her way into the ship. Thinking she would find Jaden working on his machines in the cargo hold, she was surprised to instead find him going through his training drills. After watching him for a couple of minutes from behind the door frame she stepped into the area and asked softly "Um... Jaden? Can? Can we talk?"

((Shiroiryu, see the PM I am sending you))

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ayesha nuzzled Merrick's shoulder softly "oh... Settled? Don't you mean that shaddy smuggler?" She blinked some "kinda your height? That used to get us in trouble?" She blinked abit startled "never thought he was one to settle, but can't blame him from choosing a zeltros, we are a friendly stress free race" she couldn't help to chuckle before heading back to the bed again and once sitting she stretched out.
"Have you rested anything? How are your eyes?" She asked softly glad to be in his company for a few moments "it's been a while since we had some time for ourselves"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick sighed and said "You know, you seem to be picking up on everything I think today. Yes, it is that guy. From what I have been able to find out he met this girl, they fell in love, and brought this farm that they have been trying to fix up for the past few months. And you are right, it is very easy to fall in love with a beautiful, charming girl like you. Besides, I thought you enjoyed the scrapes the three of us got in together." When Kroz went back down on the bed he nodded and said "Yeah, I've been resting the past two days, and all my eyes functions finished booting up just before Mira went outside." He then bent down and kissed her forehead and said "Once we have got them settled let's have a night out, just you and me. We can go out, get a bite to eat, maybe you can do some shopping like you always wanted. I'm sure Laura would not mind looking after Jaden and Mira for a night."

Canny Trickster

Jaden breathed evenly through his forms, pulling out punches and kicks while alternating blocks so fluidly it was almost like a dance. His form was like water, smooth and steady, alsways a motion of curving movements, circles and revolutions, some movements fast and sharp, and some slow. He wasn't that old, and he hadn't been with his mother for more than a few years. So how had jaden become so skillful? Part of it was the method of his training. He had sparred with her for many hours, almost entire days at a time at first, the sparring conditioning his muscles needed for fighting, as well as drilling the absolute core basics of fighting. Afterwards she taught him a guiding principle to always be like water, a slow stream could suddenly become a torrent in an instant. With these aids, he trained harder and harder, and lastly as the final step to his initial training was the expereince, pitting jaden against people who would kill him in real combat, forcing him to rely on what he learned and improve it through excperience. It was the fast path of learning though there was another aid involved, and it helped him learn the specific forms his mother taught him quickly.

Mira walked in and jaden was disrupted from his thoughts, looking to her he righted himself and nodded, having worked up a little bit of a sweat now he looked to her. "Y-yeah, we can talk." e said, walking to her and standing there with her. "About what?" he asked, wondering if it was about her mother.

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mira smiled as she walked over to Jaden. She was a bit nervous because of the distance that had between them the last couple of days. However, she was determined to bring that distance a little closer together, if only a little. She picked up a towel and handed it over to Jaden so he could mop up his sweat as she said "Well we have not talked since... since we freed everyone so I was just hoping to talk a little bit. First of all..." She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek before continuing "That is for helping out my mother. I just could not even believe it. You near on got her voice exactly the same as it was before. I... I want to do something for you to say thanks. Any ideas?"

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Gin Sivil

Wearing: Red long coat, black hooded shirt, black punk strap pants, armored gloves and boots.

Taking the card back with a smile. "Guess the story will fit. Do they usually hire folks like me?" Asking lightly with a partly joking tone. Gin walked with her some more before tucking the stuff in his pockets. "I will fallow you in and do what I got to." Saying before his disapeared in the street. Not saying much of any thing else. He was going to do what he could while cloaked. If things got hard he would just use force to do the job. That being a good old lightsaber to the door. Or a focused force punch right on the door lock.

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ayesha stared at Merrick, , she begna to laugh " scrapes? we got some scars from that, didnt we?" she asked remembering an couple of mischiefs " i remember once, you had to tend my wounds, you were very quiet that night, and he was very attentive an dyou very frowny" she stretched out and relaxed " we can do all that later, lets rest today" she said moving to go hug him softly " i like to sleep near your scent"

Canny Trickster

Jaden took the towel from Mira with a smile, bowing his head a little in appreciation as he wiped away his sweat, setting the towel around his neck. He listened and at recieving the kiss, his cheek's flushed a bit as he looked to her. He was a bit absent minded for the moment as he listened to mira speak, to shake his head when she asked him what he wanted as a reward. How was he supposed to think of a reward when he couldn't even remember his own name at the moment? "um, t-that is...I'll let you decide." he muttered still trying to get back to his normal mindset. ""but ugh, your welcome." he spoke softly.

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Shiroiryu Tenshi
Ayesha stared at Merrick, , she begna to laugh " scrapes? we got some scars from that, didnt we?" she asked remembering an couple of mischiefs " i remember once, you had to tend my wounds, you were very quiet that night, and he was very attentive an dyou very frowny" she stretched out and relaxed " we can do all that later, lets rest today" she said moving to go hug him softly " i like to sleep near your scent"

Merrick chuckled and said "Well maybe scrapes was the wrong word, but we still had a few laughs." When she mentioned a time when he tended her wounds in a dour manner he blushed and said "Well, I was quiet because he was flirting with you a lot and you seemed to be enjoying it a bit. I never had that kind of confidence around you until recently." He hugged her back and said "And I like to sleep near your scent as well. Also, seeing your face in the morning is better then watching a million sunrises."

korinzu
Jaden took the towel from Mira with a smile, bowing his head a little in appreciation as he wiped away his sweat, setting the towel around his neck. He listened and at recieving the kiss, his cheek's flushed a bit as he looked to her. He was a bit absent minded for the moment as he listened to mira speak, to shake his head when she asked him what he wanted as a reward. How was he supposed to think of a reward when he couldn't even remember his own name at the moment? "um, t-that is...I'll let you decide." he muttered still trying to get back to his normal mindset. ""but ugh, your welcome." he spoke softly.

Mira giggled at how nervous Jaden was after the kiss she had given him. It seemed as if it had transferred all the nerves she had been feeling into him, and it sure was funny to watch. She smiled at him nervously and said "Well I have no idea about the kinds of things young boys like to do. I doubt you would like to go out clothes shopping or getting groceries." Thinking for a second she suggested "Maybe if we can find a tech swap and meet or something like that. Would you like to got to something like that?"

Canny Trickster

Jaden was having a tough time deciding on her ideas, a tech swap meet sounded nice, but when he gave it more thought as his head cleared, he thought about the date they were supposed to have..."well...we'll think of something later....first I want to go on our date." he stated, walking closer to her. "That's something we've both been wanting. Maybe we can go tonight after we get out of the shower-" he stopped realizing he said we again but about the shower, he scratched the back of his head. Well, if had been nice to shower with her. "We could save time by showering toigether again. Head out, spend the day just the two of us...what don you say?"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mira blushed up when Jaden mentioned them being in the shower together. She had just put that out of her mind after telling her mother about it and now it was all flooding back. This caused her to blush up, turning her cheeks a deep purple, and start fiddling with the heam of her t-shirt. Smiling nervously she said "W... Well we will have to ask Merrick and Ayesha if it is ok. They said not to go outside the spaceport without their permission remember. Maybe..? Maybe can you help me find a gift for my mum when we go? That collar you made her was very nice, I want to buy her something to go with it."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jed1-Merrick
Shiroiryu Tenshi

Merrick chuckled and said "Well maybe scrapes was the wrong word, but we still had a few laughs." When she mentioned a time when he tended her wounds in a dour manner he blushed and said "Well, I was quiet because he was flirting with you a lot and you seemed to be enjoying it a bit. I never had that kind of confidence around you until recently." He hugged her back and said "And I like to sleep near your scent as well. Also, seeing your face in the morning is better then watching a million sunrises."

Ayesha stared at Merrick slightly blushed, and rubbed bis arm softly enjoying the hug. A small Noise was over heard from her throat, she leaned no his shoulder glad ro feel his warmth "jealous? " she asked half amused, very surprised "I'm glad you got that comfidence grown , specially that it has brought us together" she blinked a bit "I should let you sleep, dear" she said softly " you have been training lots and deserve a well earmed rest" her arm moved from across his arm ro his chest and let it rest there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff