Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rinoa finally finished her drawing and put everything away. She smiled over at Squall and Rikku, "I'll see you guys later I need to get to my locker before the bell rings."

She finally stood up and headed towards the Lunchroom Doors.
"I won't tell a soul! Scouts honor!" She did a mock salute and smiled. "So you wanna impress her with your dancing skills?" Rikku looked at him, her swirly green eyes staring right into his blue ones.
He looked slightly nervous.
It was awkward for him to be discussing this.
He watched Riona leave. A sigh slipped from his lips. However he turned back to Rikku.
Uhh.. This isn't going to hurt is it?
Rinoa walked through the halls to her locker, when she finally got there she starts to turn the lock dial for her combination. But when she pulls on the latch to open it, it never does. "Shoot why isn't this thing opening?" she muttered to herself.

She turned the dial again not having any luck again, "I don't believe this, it now decides to stick on me?" She hit her fist against the door and then leans against the lockers with a sigh.
"Hurt? Why would it hurt?" Rikku blinked and looked at him with a confused expression on her face.
Umm well, I need to leave.
He got up, and made for the halls. He had all the talking he could take for one day. He speed up to make it to his locker before next class.
He happend to stumble upon Riona's situation.
He casually walked up, and watched her a moment before deciding to try at it.
His fist clenched and he sent it reeling into the locker's small panel. So to attempt to unjam it.
Should he succeed he would end up leaving probably.
If not, then he'd more then likely look slightly silly.
Rinoa was surprised to see Squall and when he punched his fist into her locker door she had jumped at the sound. But when it finally opened thanks to that last jolt she smiled, and then hugged Squall. "Thank you Squall! I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't get in there to get my Science book."
Nenia Vomyr
Rinoa was surprised to see Squall and when he punched his fist into her locker door she had jumped at the sound. But when it finally opened thanks to that last jolt she smiled, and then hugged Squall. "Thank you Squall! I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't get in there to get my Science book."

His face turned a bright shade of red. He glanced away so not to reveal it just yet.
uhh yea. N-No problem R-Riona.
After she let go he hurried away.
He had to be swift to catch Math anyways.
Watching Squall leave in a hurry, Rinoa was getting confused about that. She turned around and pulled her book out and then went the same direction as Squall to her Science class.
yuna walked towards art. "the Homecoming is coming up soon... will i sing or dance?" she mumbled to her self walking to class.
yuna walked to art and sat at her pulling out her drawings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff