Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"It just...happened all of a sudden. The ground was shaking...people were crying and screaming. Blood soaked the grass. Then when you thought it couldn't get worse...we saw...her..." ~ words of a survivor of the dark demons attack...

✦✦✦It is 300 years after the events of our Favorite Guild, Fairy Tail. Generations of new wizards have come into the world. Many with hopes and dreams. Others wishing to destroy the world. During this time skip, a Demon named Camilla was beginning her reign of destruction on Fiore and with the help of the Dark Guild. It took the power of the 10 saints and their most powerful wizards from their guilds to take on this demon. Many lives were lost. People were left homeless. During the battle, it became apparent the demon was far too powerful. As a last resort, the 10 saints used magic to seal the body and soul of Camilla in a gem and statuette. The gem contained her soul. The small Statuette contained her body. The council decided to keep her body at a Guild named Luna Crow. A guild that specializes in keeping forbidden magical artifacts and spells in safe keeping. The soul would be hidden in a old temple on a distant island known as "Bloodlet Isle". Historically it was Camilla's old castle where she preformed her black magics. What became of the dark guilds that remained is a mystery. They simply...disappeared. After the restoration of the lands and areas affected, Many guilds flourished. Including Fairy Tail. But as of late, Dark guilds all over have been acting out and getting new members. And it seems there are ten guild wizards who have been targeted by dark guilds. No one knows why but...are they simply being defiant as usual or is there something darker at work?✦✦✦

First theme song of the rp (just because it would be cool) : http://youtu.be/BiSu2y42030

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
❣❣❣RULES❣❣❣

1: Follow the RP rules and gaia rules.

2: Send all profiles to me

3: Do not mess with the skelly. If there isn't something there like for example, a theme song, don't add a theme song. And don't take anything out. I will refuse the skelly if I see anything tampered with.

4: Post as often as you can. Your personal lives come first. I get and respect that. But I would like you all to post often enough.

5: If you are going to be away or busy, let us know in the OOC and/or alert me via pm. Most importantly, alert the person you are replying to. I hate it when people end up stuck. If they are not given notice and they are stuck their a week or so, I will allow them to move forward with out you. Keep this in mind.

6: Cussing and blood is allowed. But don't have a sailors mouth and this isn't Corpse Party. If in a fight, keep the blood and gore to a minimum. losing a arm or leg is ok I guess but don't say it was hacked off. by some wizard with a axe. Keep the details small .___.

7: Cybering is not allowed here. Romance is encouraged but once the bra's and undies are stripped, time skip.

8: Get along with everyone please. If there is a problem talk to me.

9: As a continuation of rule 5, you need to post often. at least a few times a week. If you are lacking in posts for at least 2 weeks, then you will be kicked out with out warning. You may rejoin but I will expect more posts from you.

10: I would like at least paragraph. One liners are unacceptable. I understand writers block but I know some of you can do better razz

11: When sending in a profile, put "Fairy Tail RP" In the subject. gaia_star somewhere on the profile

12: Please only use anime pictures. No real life ones...please.

13: You are allowed to make up your own magic. It doesn't have to be from the anime

14: you can have up to 4 characters at a time. And if you wish, you may have a Exceed with 2 characters. Just include them somewhere in the profile

More will be added if I see them necessary.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SKELLYS

Guild Skelly

Name of Guild:
Current guild leader:
What kind of guild is it?: (Guild from the anime, Original guild, Dark guild from the anime, Original Dark guild?)
Location of guild: (can be made up)
A little bit about the guild: (this can be long or short.)
Guild Emblem:

Character Skelly

Username:
Character name:
Where is your mark and its color: only add if you joined a guild. this may be changed later on request
Type(s) of magic you use:
Affinity: (good, evil, neutral)
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Pic:

NOTE: If you wish to make a guild send it in with your profile

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☯Targeted Wizards☯

Cursed with power, chosen by fate...

If you recall in the description, some wizards are being targeted by dark guilds. Why? It is simply because they have a unnatural amount of magic In their bodies. And how is that important? Well if the rp goes on long enough you will see why. It is a surprise. To make it more interesting there will also be 5 protectors of said targets. It seems the Magic council has caught wind of the sudden attacks. Just mention the detail of being a target or protector. and mention it to me below the skelly for extra measure. Choose this only if you know you will be in this rp awhile.

Targets

1: Yuki Cruz (Shadow Tsurugihime)

2: Rika Zane (Forever_Hikaru)

3: Hiro Akagami (Thepoetsrequiem )

4: Atlus Apollo Ash'Bel (EnjoyReeding)

5: Elliot Pierce (Alba Derosso)

Protectors

1: Hikari Inori (Dunce007)

2: Jinsoku Tsume (Sympathetic Apathetic)

3:

4:

5:

Will they save the world or end it?

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Guilds!!!

Wizard Guilds!

Name of Guild: Fairy Tail
Current guild leader: Lucien Gardonia
What kind of guild is it?: Guild from the anime
Location of guild: Town of Magnolia
A little bit about the guild: Fairy tail is one of the most famous guilds due to their recklessness on some jobs such as leveling towns and for their strong wizards. Many wizards who have left their mark in history have come from Fairy Tail. Many of the guild mates treat each other as family and it seems this trait still remains, even today.
Guild Emblem: User Image

Name of Guild: Luna Crow
Current guild leader: Rukina Cruz
What kind of guild is it?: Original Guild
Location of guild: Outskirts of Magnolia
A little bit about the guild: The guild looks like a giant Japanese style building. It has a total of 11 floors and a one or two cellars around. The reason for this is due to the fact the building was once a Inn with a dark past. Luna Crow is fairly Powerful and one of the more wealthier guilds. The guild is known for its hospitality towards other guilds, most notably, Fairy Tail. They are willing to serve other guilds food and drink as well as allow visit with the other guild members as long as they do not take a job from their job board on the 2nd floor. They are allowed in the library and the bed rooms as long as a member of the guild is present. They are also free to walk around the guilds gardens and use their hot springs. Luna Crow is known for taking in forbidden artifacts by the council for safe keeping until the Council decides on what to do with a certain artifact. All of them are kept in a back room on the 2nd floor of the library but no one except for the guild master is allowed in that room.
Guild Emblem: User Image

Name of Guild: Crimson Fox
Current guild leader: Hiro Akagami
What kind of guild is it?: Original guild
Location of guild: Southern Magnolia
A little bit about the guild: A guild that welcomes everyone. From misfits to saints, the doors are always open. However, all members are held to strict rules. Any member caught breaking the law will be immediately expelled and personally dealt with by the guild master. Many members are rowdy, but friendly with each other and friendly brawls can be seen/heard in the guild building.
Guild Emblem:User Image

Dark Guilds!

Name of Guild: Oblivion Rose
Current guild leader: Soren Tepes
What kind of guild is it?: Original Dark Guild
Location of guild: Ruins of a village named Ire
A little bit about the guild: Oblivion Rose was once a powerful wizard guild until Soren Tepes, took over. Most thought he was a wizard who only controled shadows. But it turns out he was a blood mage and necromancer. Two magics that are forbidden. After he became Guild master he changed the guild. The more honorable members left. Those who remained followed Sorens orders with out question. The guild itself looks like a dark and gothic castle that was once home to a duke. The village is now in shambles and is believed to be haunted. Not even the a strong and brave wizard has the stones to enter the village.
Guild Emblem:User Image

Name of Guild: Solomon
Current guild leader: Fiore Longcaster
What kind of guild is it?: Original Dark Guild
Location of guild: Off the coast of Fiore
A little bit about the guild: Long ago. Long before the time of Magic Guilds and jobs. Long ago when the world burn at the touch of the dark wizard Zerf. Among the many magic he created and destroyed. Among the many monument's he created none was more secret the Pillar of Solomon. A large tower that has been kept hidden for all this time. Within the tower, within the 72 floor's each one houses a different magic. A magic that even Zerf felt needed to be seal away. And now this tower has reappeared. Any attempt's to get close was met with total annihilation. The magic council has deem the tower a off limit area for anyone.
Within the wall's of the tower lives 72 wizards, each carries a single magic. And at the top. The three who lead this Guild. They call themselves the "Three True Pillars of Fiore
Guild Emblem:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/jacob_holcomb/DoubleOuroborosDragonTattoocleanup.gif

Lone Wizards!!! (Those who are not a part of Guilds)

Sen

Sayid Al-Hassan

Kitari

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MAGIC!!!

This is to keep track of what magic is mentioned in the rp so far. This will give you a better idea on magic some here have made up. Please be sure to tell me about the magic characters use if I haven't put it here yet. (For original magic only)

Summoning Card Magic: Is this a type of summoning magic, similar to Celestial Keys. This kind of magic does not require contracts so the user can summon the familiar anytime he/she wishes. But on the other hand this kind of magic takes up a lot of magic. On the cards, there are stars that show the rarity of the card and on the opposite side, some will have orbs. Some with a square and some with no orbs at all. The higher the rarity and orb count, the more magic is required. It takes a wizard with a high amount of magic to actually summon a familiar correctly.

Tome Magic: Tome Magic is a type of holding magic. There are different tomes with different elements. There are Fire, water, earth, air, Ice, Floral, Electric, Light and Dark tomes. 9 types of tomes. The tome types are usually separated but some are combined like having a fire and wind tome. These types are rare. There is only one type of tome that has all the 9 types into one tome. Yuki Cruz currently uses this tome as a way to keep he high magic content in her body in check.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☀ Time and weather☀

Time of day: Noon
Day: Saturday
Weather: Clear and sunny
Date: 25th
Month: July

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Magic Council

Member 1: Hikari Inori (Dunce007)

Member 2: Jinsoku Tsume (Sympathetic Apathetic)

Member 3: Hiro Akagami (Thepoetsrequiem )

Member 4:

Member 5:

Member 6:

Member 7:

Member 8:

Member 9:

(Anyone can be a Rune Knight by the way. Always accepting any and all types of rune knights)

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
10 Magic Saints

1: Hikari Inori (Dunce007)

2: Bryan Amtessaru (Symphona750)

3: Jinsoku Tsume (Sympathetic Apathetic)

4: Hiro Akagami (Thepoetsrequiem )

5: Faust Michaelis (iYukine)

6: Shinobu Vendrick (Yung Blaze 08 )

7:

8:

9:

10:

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
just in case

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yuki Cruz

User Image

Where am I?: 2nd floor of the Guild Hall
What am I doing?: Looking for a job
Who am I with?: No one
What am I thinking?: Hmm...something that pays well maybe....
What am I feeling?: Ready for Action
What I am wearing: what is in the picture

Yuki was sitting in the garden, strumming her guitar with sugared doughnuts with her. She was feeling good. Yuki had a good breakfast then made a visit to the hot springs. The waters had a way of rejuvenating someone or at least giving them a boost for the day. Yuki wanted to play a little bit and eat some sweets before she went to take a job. She wanted money for some new books. And maybe take her mother out to eat when she had the chance. The girl always wanted to do something nice for her mother. Just the thought of her smile made Yuki happy. The girl began to hum and continued to play a little. After much practice, Yuki went back inside and walked up the stairs to the job boards. On her right side, was the normal jobs. On her left were the S class jobs. A lady who worked at the guild as a job watcher would be the lady to talk to about jobs. She also made sure no one grabbed a S class job if they weren't supposed to. Yuki stood there and began to look through the different jobs.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rukina Cruz

User Image

Where am I?: 11th floor of the Guild, the Guild Masters office
What am I doing?: paper work and guild master work
Who am I with?: No one
What am I thinking?: After I get these signed, maybe Yuki would like some cake later...Chocolate or strawberry...?
What am I feeling?: Content and a little motherly

Rukina was on the top floor of the guild which was the guild masters quarters. It was like a office. Guild members were allowed up into the office but only if they needed to speak with the master of important matters. Or in Rukina's case, spend time with her daughter in private. Due to guild work, the two couldn't be alone together long. Yuki knew her mother worked hard to try to keep the guild going so it didn't bother her too much but Rukina hated not being able to be with her daughter. They only had time during the evenings that Yuki was home. Rukina stopped writing for a moment and looked out the window and sighed as if in deep thought. She loved her job as guild master. That fact will never change. She just wanted more time to be a mother instead of a guild master was all. Rukina continued to write and took out a messenger Raven. Before attaching the letter, Rukina was sure to place a seal on the letter. The letter was for the magic council. So she didn't need some renegade wizard getting his hands on the letter. Rukina watched as her Raven left with the letter. Rukina wanted to sit on the window seal and feel the wind touch her face a moment. She wanted time to relax for a moment.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lucien Gardonia

User Image

Where am I?: At the bar in the Guild hall
What am I doing?: taking a moment to relax
Who am I with?: Members of the guild who are in the guild hall
What am I thinking?: What to do today...
What am I feeling?: content

It was already noon it seemed. Most of the guild was out doing missions. Some of the kids and a group of adults left for the Luna Crow guild to visit any friends they had at that guild. Guild Master Lucien had no problem with that. He was actually a drinking buddy of Guild Mistress Rukina and was good friends with her daughter Yuki. The two guilds were allied so there seemed to be trust between the two guilds. Lucien was eating a garden salad, and checking the time again. Perhaps if Rukina wasn't busy with tending to the wants and needs of the wizards council, they could have a drink. Possibly her guild this time. Then again most evenings she wished to spend with her daughter. Perhaps later then. Lucien sighed and finished his meal and soon walked to the second floor and watched his guild mates walk around, talking and drinking in merriment. It was just another day in Fairy Tail.

"Ah...feels peaceful. At least until someone starts another fight. Idiots..."

Lucien couldn't help but chuckle. It was obvious Lucien enjoyed his job well enough. He loved it all. Lucien sighed and watched everyone with a bit of a solemn look on his face. He was hoping everyone would be ok. As of late Dark guild activity has been up. And obviously he was worried for the guilds safety. But...everything would be fine...right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff