Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

tab tab tab creator
                Pride U l t i m a t e

tab tab tab theme
                AU{Alternate Universe} - pay no attention to the manga/anime storyline. The magic & guilds remain the same to some extent, but the canon characters do not exist in this role play.

tab tab tab literacy level
                Lit+ with toned down paragraph structures

tab tab tab moderators
                Pride U l t i m a t e
                And anyone else whom I may see fit

tab tab tab status
                Open - All information is in OOC

tab tab tab other

Arc Thread - NPC - Jobs - Date and Weather

User ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

E x t r aTHE DAYS OF THE TRUE KINGS FOREVER MARK OUR LANDS AND BUILT THE FOUNDATION OF OUR GORGEOUS LIVES!

Year; x791

Spring // Summer // Fall // Winter

{January} {February} {March} {April} {May} {June} {July} {August} {September} {October} {November} {December}

Dawn - Morning - Afternoon - Evening - Midnight

/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/

( 1 ) ( 2 ) ( 3 ) ( 4 ) ( 5 ) ( 6 ) ( 7 ) ( 8 ) ( 9 ) ( 10 ) ( 11
                                      ) ( 12 ) ( 13 ) ( 14 ) ( 15 ) ( 16 ) ( 17 ) ( 18 ) ( 19 ) ( 20 ) ( 21 ) ( 22 ) ( 23 ) ( 24 ) ( 25 ) ( 26 ) ( 27 ) ( 28 ) ( 29 )
                                      ( 30 ) ( 31 )

| Sunny | Cloudy | Rainy | Pouring | Thunder/ Lightning | Severe Storm | Blizzard | Snowy | Chilly | Warm | Hot | Cool | Scorching | Windy | Light Breezes |
User Image

Magic Council | Belendithas Sterrock |Magic Council Chairman

Belendithas Sterrock.

Staring out into a window, a male looks out upon the world, that is separated from him by glass.It is sweet and innocent. Yet filthy and disgusting all the same time. The goods and evil of this world around him are forever warring... taking lives innocent and deserving. This warring is fueled by being called mages grouped together in following called Guilds. The one thing they all strive for is power.It was once at peace for a moment. It was delivered by a man named Goron March. He was once a friend. But he released a power which could in turn could either save the world or completely destroy it. In turn the man who was staring out the window created the Magic Council.

Belendithas flashed back to his brother dead body laying dead on the floor. Bel closed his eyes in disgust then reopened them with determination. Belendithas mumbled some words then vanished from his office with no trace of him. He reappeared in a dark a dark passageway, with Lacrima laterns lighting up as he passed them before he came upon a door. He opened it then he stepped in a room with all of the Magic Councils secrets and its most powerful weapon Etherion. He stared at it for a moment then spoke aloud. "Well, world. What troubles are you going to bring upon me today."

OOC: I hope its cool for me to send out some NPC Rune Knights.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LORD HADES
GOD OF DEMON CORE

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME, A GOD!?"

User Image

In the Kingdom of Fiore there were many cities and towns. In many of these places there were guilds. Some Light, where Light mages resided. Light Mages were those who were legalized guilds by the Magic Council. Then there are some places and towns that hold other guilds. Dark Guilds. Dark Guilds are full of dark mages. They take on jobs that are not considered to be legal such as assassination jobs. There are two major Dark Guilds currently in the world. Revelation Light, and Demon Core. Revelation Lights' goals are not fully clear, but they hold powerful mages. Demon Core is the other and their plans are to simple gather the pages of the Dark Arts. Their guild master is said to be a big knowledge buff, and wants the book just for the knowledge. The other members, however, have different plans. One is about to be introduced now.

In a small village town in Fiore, plumes of smoke rose in the air, cries and screams for help spread through the valley it was located in. Blood covered the streets, bodies mangled, dismembered, and slung about through walls, on roof tops, trampled into the ground, the list goes on. In the center of all this madness stood one man. He was a towering mountain of a man. His body was a mountain of muscle, he wore nothing but bracers on his forearms and a headpiece, multiple necklaces, and an old Greek style, baggy pants, his feet, Greek style sandals. His long brown hair flowed behind him as his piercing red eyes gleamed through the smoke. He bellowed out a thunderous, threatening laugh, and his heavy steps took him through the village. He was looking for their Leader.

From behind, he was suddenly attacked. He was hit in the back by a man with a burning board. The board snapped on his back, the flames not even harming him. The next thing the foolish little man saw was a massive hand grab his face, before his head was smashed into a stone wall, breaking his skull and killing him "Foolish man. Should have just ran." the massive male said before continuing his walk through the village. He finally reached a large building, which he guessed was the Leaders home. Breaking in the door, the man looked through the house with greater accuracy than a CSI scene. He finally looked in the last room of the house, before finding a secret room in the floor. Smashing it open he dropped down into an empty cellar, which only held the village leader and his family hiding from him.

The massive 10'+ man walked towards the leader, quickly grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air. Looking the leader in the eyes, he spoke "Where is the page?" he asked.
"I don't know what....your talking about" The leader said as he was holding the mans wrist, holding himself up, to keep from choking in the grip.
"YOU LIE! I know you possess a page of the Dark Arts here!" he said, squeezing tighter.
"No....I don't......I swear...." the man choked out, as his face started to change color and tears ran down his face.

"Your Useless. Now, feel the wrath of Hades." The massive mage said as he threw the man violently against the wall. You could hear his bones break as blood shot from the mans mouth. He fell with a thud and into a slump. Hades then looked to his family "Let this be a lesson to you. If i learn that you deceived me, then I'll be back for you. But as retribution, for me wasting my time, I'll let you face a glimpse of hell. Chains of Hades!" the mage said to the man as he placed a hand on the ground, and a spell circle appeared that glowing purple chains shot from, and would impale his family in several places, and chained them to the wall, trapped, to bleed out.

He turned away and leaped up out the cellar. Once outside, he clapped twice, as the ground split open. from it came a golden chariot led by four pitch black horses, with flaming eyes, manes, tails, and flames coming from the tops of their hooves. He hoped in the chariot, grabbed the reigns and snapped them. The horses neighed before taking off, tearing across the earth. This massive man, was Lord Hades, Great Mage of Demon Core. He was a horrible, violent, and bloodthirsty man. He was in this town on rumors of a Dark Arts page being there. It seems the page wasn't there after all, so he left, to return to Demon Core, and report the news to the Guild Master.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

User Image

(-`ω´- )(◡_◡)(◕-◕)(∩_∩)⊙▂⊙ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙ ⊙▽⊙ ಠ_ಠ◕ ◡ ◕°__°ಥ__ಥ(●`ω´●)
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

currently - Hunting company - Julius - a ghost location - New Town

м o т н e r. w ι l l. т н e y. e v e r. т н a n ĸ. y o υ?

A rather large town with a bunch of fancy people running around called New Town, one particular museum called the Museum of Fiore History was the center of attention. Huge museum full of priceless artifacts - the thought of just reading it in this post means that something was bound to be broken. Anyway, in the middle of the day three cloaked figures sneaked their way through the town and rushed toward the museum, arriving on the roof before silently entering one of the windows and arriving on the very top floor: the sixth floor. Just cloaks and mask was what they wore, so no need to worry about how their ugly mugs looked like. " Alright, we're on the sixth floor.." The leading Dark Mage stated, looking around and seeing no one insight. " It's as the intell stated. The sixth floor is off limits. Lets hurry up and take it."

" Yeah.. it's said one of the Chapters are in this museum. How'd we even get this information?"

" Lets just say the person we got it from liked to keep their identity of the utmost secrecy. After this we can go easily steal the rest. Enough talk, lets move."

So the three mages, after conversing, started off in speed formations, zigzagging throughout the floor like lightning. Eventually they arrived at a massive vault, the leading mage with the black mask placing a hand on the cold steel. " Accelerated Corrosion." Accelerated Corrosion Magic; the destruction of material on the tough. Usually perfect against metals. by placing his hand on an object, this mage can corrode anything, destroying it as long his hand remained on said object. The metal on the vault began to have a nice big circular hole melt through it, giving the three access to the insides of the vault which is saod to hold one of the Chapters of the Dark Arts, " Finally, the Chapter of the Dark Arts is ours.....Whaa!?"

Ten minutes earlier

The head of this museum had a little meeting. His appearance was certainly standing out from the others inside the room, a bunch of mages sitting at a large round table facing him. Julius, as he called himself, was nothing more than a small sky-blue ghost with a gentleman's mustache, a monocle (funny, seeing as how he has no eyes), and a top-hat. " Alright, now that we have all the mages here on the job, we can finally have some strong security. Please, don't concern yourself with what you will be guarding. All that I ask is that you is try taking the fighting outside... no need to damage what you'll be defending. In any case, there was word on someone targeting my museum.. again. So I trust the pay will be in your best interest." Five-hundred thousand for protecting a bunch of artifacts? Sounds like a plan. " oh, by the way, Michael."

" Yes, Mr. Julius?" A rather young man who was sitting next to the ghostly man

" You said you were sending a... S-Class Mage up into the vault to guard it. Who is this particular mage?"

" Uum... I have his name written down right here... He's supposed to be part of Fairy Tail."

"..... Excuse me?" Julius said that with qualms, the intention in the air becoming a little bit more intense than it was despite how simple the job was for so many mages. " Oh god... not Fairy Tail..."

" What's so wrong about Fairy Tail? They're one of the strongest legal guilds in Fiore aren't they?" He pulled his attention from the paper for a minute to ask the ghostly man the question. Michael then returned back to the papers, " Huuh.... could've swore I wrote his name down here somewhere.."

" You fool!" A mage with a German look and accent shouted out, sitting up and looking at Michael, "You duz noz kno!?!? Fairy Tailz iz wan of za diztructive guildz in all of za land! Tzo pitz even wanz of zhese magez in a muzeum of vine unt magnivizent taste woulz bringz a calamity!"

" You're just over exaggerating it.... Besides, as Guild Ace I'm sure he'll be careful..."

" Dear... god..."

" What now....?"

" YOUZ FOOL! YOUZ DOOM ZHIS MUZEUM! YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE REDZ-HEADED MANZ OF DOOOOOM! WHY ZID IT HAVE TZO BE VIZTIZO TEMPEST!?!?!?!"

" Oh yeah! That's his name! Vistiso Tempest! Think I left him right in the vault..."

" ********]

" YOUZFOOLYOUZDOOMUZALL!"

Back to the robbery....

" Finally, the Chapter of the Dark Arts is ours.....Whaa!?" Before the three could even enter the vault the vault itself came flying off the hinges with blue flames, the three mages only having little time to jump out the way with impressive agility, avoiding the vault and stream of flames altogether. The massive vault door shot all the way through the sixth floor, causing a massive ruckus before smashing through the large wall and into the street. Going back to the destruction, flames danced inside the vault containing the single treasure these men sought. They stood up, glancing at the blue light the flames gave off. " Who.....?'

" Looks like I only had to wait a few minutes all for a bunch of dumbasses looking for a few pieces of paper." A red-haired man with golden eyes came walking out the fire, holding somewhat of a book with only a stack of pages in it. It looked as if the other chunk of pages were torn out, but don't look at Vistiso Tempest. He didn't even open the damn thing. Vis for short, all he read was the front cover - well, not read, since it was in some weird language. " Jobs like this are chump change. I was just bored and went looking at some s**t to calm me down. But it turns out all I need to do is stick my FOOT up your asses." He finally stepped out the vault, standing tall. Black jacket, black pants, red shirt, black shoes, black belt. The attire resembles a school uniform, but by no means is he some school kid. The guy's twenty-one years old! The three masked men glanced at the incomplete book in Vistiso's (Vis for short) left hand. ".... Oh, you want this? Yeah, I'm not to big on reading..." He raised the book and wiggled it in a mocking fashion, " Want it? Then come and get it."

" Gladly! The cloaked, red masked man soared through the air and rushed toward Vis with intense speed. Impressive, but nothing Vis couldn't follow. He pulled out a couple of magic knives and tossed them at the fire mage, whom stepped to the side and watched the man leap into the air in hopes of catching him off guard. " Eat this-" Before he knew it his mask and face were crushed underneath the pressure of Vis' fist. He had actually lept into the air, catching the guy off guard. "Only an idiot would leave himself defenseless while in midair," is what Vis thought as he drove the man into the floor with his fist alone. A crater where the dark mage crashed, Vis landed on him: one foot on his face, the other on his chest. Crushed, killed, died before he knew it.

" Keh, that's one..." Vis commented with a smirk. He was amused for the time being, and another one came rushing at him. The one with blue mask was the one running at him, while the mage with the black mask placed his hand on the floor and activated his Corrosion Magic. " Hmmm?" He noticed magic activating around him, particularly the floor and ceiling. The dark mage with the blue mask activated his own magic, summoning what it appeared to be Scarecrows. Two of them to be precise. " Scarecrow Magic?"

" Haystack Iron Needle! The Scarecrows shot thousands of iron quality needles at Vis, while their leader, the black mask, activated his own spell.

" Corrosion Bomb!" The floor and ceiling practically blew up with fierce explosions while the needles flew at Vis. Before either attack came his way he raised his free arm to use it as a shielding for his body. When the two attacks hit their mark, a massive explosion occurred. The sixth floor collapsed and the rubble from that floor smashed into the fifth, the forth, the third, the second, and finally the first. People ran and screamed while the other legal mages from the meeting with Julius came out the meeting room looking at the source of the action. The two opposing dark mages landed on the first floor, away from the rubble, assuming that Vis was crushed and dead so they could retrieve the book and high-tail it out of there.

However...

" Now we're talking!" Was all that could be heard before his magical power erupted. His blue fire forced its way out of the debris, and a brilliant blue explosion of his magic power caused the rubble to be obliterated. Freed, Vis patted off his shoulder with his right hand, keeping the book held with his left, " My turn..."

" Well... guess I'm just gonna kiss my museum good-bye.." Julius' last words inside the museum before Vis let loose his fiery blue aura, causing a widespread firestorm to consume the area and burn down all of the museum in all of its history. Everyone else was practically blown away, Vis caring two-shits about their lives. Luckily for them, they managed to live...

Now standing the middle of a burnt down museum Vis looked at the book, wondering what the hell it could really be. " What the hell could this s**t be? It has pages torn out of it.." And before he knew it a hand shot out from the ground, grabbing onto the book that Vis held in his hand. Not that he actually tried to resist - Vistiso really didn't give a s**t (and if he knew that this s**t could bring calamity, he'd still wouldn't really care..). But the guy went out of his way to pull the pages out the book and just ran. He had parts of a black mask on his face, and his body appeared to be badly burnt with the cloak nearly destroyed. So it's safe to say (for everyone else, not Vis) that he was the last one alive. But there he went, running off with Vis unable to find a ******** to give out of his wallet. He was just holding the cover, looking down at it with a brow poking upward. " Know what, I really don't want to chase after that guy..." He said, keeping a hold on the cover and looking at the ghostly form of Julius.

" Well, guess that's that. Gonna go after him?"

" Nope. >[ "

" Even if it meant the end of the world possibly?"

"................"

".................?"

" Nope. >[ "

" By George, you really are cruel... Well, I'll pay you double to get those pages back."

Not that Vis cared, but now he was interested. He looked at the cover, deciding to keep it just in case. Probably give it to Vanessa or something so she can turn it into a hat... or whatever kids do these days with the books and the drugs. " Alright, now you gotta say at least three sentences to get my legs moving."

" Dark Mage will try attacking anyone for nine other of those stacks of pages, particularly strong guilds like yours, Fairy Tail. Though it's only a clue, I'm pretty positive they'll do it." Not that this guy cared - s**t, he's already dead! But that first sentence got him interested. No more fighting small-fry! What a blessing.

" Alright, guess I can sniff'em down. Gonna take my sweet time, though."

" By all means. I'm already dead, so I can't suffer anymore than I do now.." User Image

ιnѕтead we нιde вeнιnd тнeѕe ғoolιѕн lιeѕ
                                                                тнe тeacнerѕ нave тold υѕ oтнerwιѕe

mood - Interested outfit - Bam thinking - "No more ramming my foot up the asses of pansies! Here I come.."

OOC; Layout by Pride U l t i m a t e
                                                                User Image

Techniques Used None

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

ARC- 1THE DAYS OF THE TRUE KINGS FOREVER MARK OUR LANDS AND BUILT THE FOUNDATION OF OUR GORGEOUS LIVES!

For years Dark Mages have been on the hunt for the chapters of the legendary Dark Arts that is said to make one the 'King.' A being capable of influencing the world and bringing significant change. Each chapter is said to contain information on some of the few magics that could be very well considered one of the original pieces of magic itself. However, one lone chapter is nothing compared to them all combined, but as Cyden Velorium demonstrated four-hundred years ago, all it takes is five out those ten chapters to be considered a King. With all ten the Ultimate World of Magic is said to be certain of coming to reality.

Small rumors have been going around about the chapters, and apparently one is true in the small area of New Town. The Fairy Tail mage, Vistiso Tempest, encountered robbers who attempted to steal one of the chapters which he held in his possession. But due to his uncaring attitude one of the surviving Dark Mages managed to snag it and flee. With a large number of mages in the area who is to say someone isn't undercover from the council to report the situation? Or a dark mage to go after it themselves? The fight to protect or take the title of King begins now..

Maegnis's Queen

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
User Image
                                                  Standing atop a building was a cloaked figure. The black hood was pulled up to conceal the persons face as the passing winds caused the ends of the cloak to move along the currents. Watching the entire of the scene unfold before them, the person saw the plumes of smoke rise into the air as the destroyed museum burned and debris was scattered everywhere. The figure reached into their pocket and pulled out a purple lacryma. The lacryma glowed and then in a flash, the figure disappeared.

Reappearing in one of the council towers in Era, the lacryma soon faded out as it was a one use teleportation lacryma. The figure placed the lacryma on a nearby table and raised their hands to remove the hood that concealed their identity. Long pink locks fell and flowed over the woman's shoulders and cascaded down her back. Ocean blue eyes blinked and took in the scene of the tidy room as a small sigh passed through her lips.

Sitting down at the desk in the middle of the room, she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen as she began to write. Documenting everything that had happened, she wrote up her entire report of the destruction of the museum and the loss of the paper that was being guarded. Itdidn't take her long to complete her report and she made sure to include everything in it. Finally, she signed off.

Layla Sylveri.

She was an intelligence officer for the council and at the time had been assigned to watch over the museum and report on anything that had happened. Technically, as an agent for the council she wasn't allowed to intervene with what had happened, not when the museum officials had hired a mage from one of the guilds to help protect their good. Then again, she was a mage from an official guild as well. Part of Blue Pegasus, but she was assuming her identity as the intelligence officer and therefore, couldn't act upon her status as a guild member. It was a complicated life filled with rules and regulations, but as much as the council could be a pain there was one thing that was good about it. Her father was the leader. Well, not her biological father, her adoptive father. Even so, she saw him as her true father and regarded him as such.

Rising from her seat she removed the clock that she was wearing. It was a special robe made by the council that would block the magic of the wearer. Meaning, she could be around mages and watch what was going on without anybody noticing she was there. Well, unless of course they looked straight at her. In terms of sensing her magic, they wouldn't be able to.

Picking up her report she decided to deliver it to her father personally. Considering she was still in Era, she would try to see him as much as she could before she returned to Blue Pegasus. Her father was so busy that she barely got to see him anymore, it wasn't like it used to be when she was younger. Not only was he always busy, but she had a lot of responsibilities as well.

Reaching his office she saw that he wasn't in there. Biting her lip she had an idea of where he was. It was ' technically ' somewhere she wasn't supposed to go, but he never really forbade her and they never told anyone anyway. Leaving his office she made her way down the hallway and then disappeared through a hidden door that led to the room her father was in. There was a scanner of sorts that needed to verify her magic. Once it did the path was clear and she made her way into the room.

" Father?' she called out as she stepped in, her footsteps echoing through the ominous room.

Spotting the silver haired male on the opposite side of the room she made her way over to him. When she was close enough she threw her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. It was moments like these when they were alone that she was able to actually show proper daughter affections to him without being chastised for it by others who thought it ' unprofessional '.

" I thought I would deliver my report to you personally before I headed back to Blue Pegasus." she started as she pulled away from the hug. " It's as you feared Father, they weren't able to protect the page. A mage from Fairy Tail was contracted to protect it, but the dark mages ended up getting away with it. Although.. the light mage, Visto Tempest , he's on file as their guild ace, he didn't even try to stop them." she said sadly. " I watched as he practically let them get away with the page without so much as even lifting a finger. Of course this was after he destroyed the museum and all the priceless objects in it."she sighed lightly as she ran a hand through her hair. " Father.. this means that the dark guild will have a page from the book and if the light mages continue to do nothing about it then it's only a matter of time before the worst comes to pass."she said almost ashamed of how her fellow light mages were acting.

Layla knew of the troubles that the light mages and the council had. They never really got along, and although she could see both sides she could never really pick one.

User Image
User Image

Magic Council | Belendithas Sterrock |Magic Council Chairman

Belendithas had checked out of the world for a moment, but when he heard a voice he had snapped back into reality. Only a few people had clearance to actually get into this room. Himself, the other eight members of the Council and...

"Layla! " Belendithas collected a huge smile on his face. There was nothing in the world that made him happier than his daughter. Although she isn't his daughter through genetics but his daughter through love. He wanted to make sure that she would have everything that she had taken away from her in her past to promise her a brighter future so in turn, he gifted her with the presents of opportunity, trust and ability. When he took her in he promised the girl that there would be no secrets between them and that she would know everything that she wished to no from him. He also trained her to be a prominent mage in the world, so that she could hold her own ground without anyone's help. But the last gift he gave her was the one to give her the chance to insure that no one else could go through the same pains that she went through. Though he has never told her this, but that was the main reason why he guided the Intelligence Officers to accept her. To give her a chance, to save someone in the same position.

After their embrace Layla began to give Bel the bad news. One of the chapters from the Book of Dark Arts had been, taken by a dark mage. The Book of Dark Arts, was the one thing that Belendithas actually feared more than the Fourth Earthland War. So hearing that it had been willing let go into the hands of a dark mage, by a member of Fairy Tail, made Belendithas' blood boil. The Chairman pondered on what he would do for a moment then he came to a decision. " I'll be sending Rune Knights to assess this situation. Thank you for bring me your report. How are thing going at Blue Pegasus?" Asked Belendithas as he began walking out of towards the door directing her to follow him as he was going to return to his office.

OOC: I hope its cool for me to send out some NPC Rune Knights.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

( IGNITE ) ⋱ ⋱ THE LIGHT AND LET IT SHINE ✥✥✥ XXX
X
○ JUST OWN THE NIGHT LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY ↖↘ XXXXXXXX
○ JUST OWN THE NIGHT LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY ↖↘ XXXXXXXX
X

Chaos, crime and mayhem; such want an uncommon sight in Fiore, at least not with the rise of up and coming dark guilds that seemed to be popping out from all over the place like wild mushrooms. Deadly poisonous wild mushrooms. The crime rate had hit the ceiling in the past few weeks and today was no exception, those atrocities just kept coming.

Harvest town, a quiet, peaceful little dwelling that's citizens were honest and piece loving members of society. But no matter how good they were, that would not exempt them from becoming victims. Today, in a rather popular restaurant in the middle of the town square, a group of ruffians had thought to make some extra cash, taking the whole lot of customers as hostages at gunpoint. Now as they forced the poor townspeople to hand over their money, no amount of pleading and begging from the elderly of the youngest of children could reason with them to stop.

"Shut up! Just shut up and gimme your money!" one of the thugs said, shoving aside an old woman who'd clung to his leg, pleading with him to at least let the children go. "Just give us the money and nobody gets hurt! You guys round up the kids. I bet we could sell them for a good price on the slave markets." he laughed as a young woman struggled with one of the men who tried to pull her daughter, a girl no older than five, out of her arms. "Monsters!! You monsters!!" she screamed as the wailing child was pulled away from her and dragged by the hair to join the others. The leader smiled, satisfied with their haul. "Alright boys, lets leave this dump." h commanded, beginning to strode out the door...

When he abruptly smacked right into something, or rather someone standing in his way.

"Hey, watch where the hell you're going." he growled, instinctively shoving his gun at the chest of the perpetrator, who turned out to be a girl who could have been no older than her late teens. With a lean body, blazing red hair that cascaded down her back in a long ponytail and wide sapphire eyes, the girl was a real looker. Perhaps god was smiling down upon him today, the leader thought. Just another prize to add to to the result of a hard days work. Pressing the gun closer to her body, the man gave the young woman the most deceptively charming smile.

"Well now little lady, since you walked in on us at such an opportune moment, why don't you come along with u-"

The man didn't realize something was wrong despite the fact that the woman's first blue eye had been fixed on the gun the whole time. He didn't notice the fact that her expression had twisted into something that could Ony be described as fury. He didn't realize just how much trouble he was in until he heard the devastating crunch of folding metal. He looked down at his hand, only to realize the barrel of the gun had been twisted upwards.

The young woman had done it with her bare hands.

"WHO THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE a*****e?!"

There was no time for the man to react. In one swift, smooth movement the girl had grabbed his hand lifting him with and upward swing and tossing him over her shoulder right smack into the far wall of the restaurant. The man hit the wood with with a sickening crunch, a table he'd hit along the way cracking from the sheer force at which he'd hit it with. All arround him, his comrades and the hostages stared at the scene with awe as the fiery redhead continues to rage.

"What the hell do you think I am ********? Some cheap whore you can pick off the roadside? And who the ******** did you call a moron? Obviously the retarded moron her is the one who wasn't looking where the ******** he was going! And what in ******** name is this?" she spotted the children rounded up in one corner, the terrified faces of the customers and the guns in the hands of the men. It didn't take very much for her to put two and two together. "Holy ******** s**t, you dumbshits are kidnapping children?!"

"S-shut that b***h up!" The leader yelled as he finally regained his voice, struggling to his feet. His comrades pulled out their guns. Some amongst them were magi who summoned up their magic, creating a barrage of fireballs that assaulted her together with a rain of bullets. It would seem that the brave (or more likely, extremely irritable) young girl had reached the end of the line...or so they thought.

"Genesis on!" suddenly, a large, thick steel wall burst out of the ground out of absolutely nowhere, shielding the redhead from the onslaught of attacks. The men soon ran out of bullets and had to reload, giving the girl ample time to make her next move. Racing across the wooden floor, she jumped, vaulting over the steel wall. The magicians targeted their flames at her, but with a sweep of her hand, she doused the entire group in a sudden splash of water. As she  Egan to fall towards the ground, she raised her right  hand, a glow of white light surrounding it as something metallic began to materialize around it.

"MECHA GAUNTLET! EAAAAAAAT THIS!" with a bang, the woman smashed her fist, now encased in a giant mechanical glove, right into the ground. The force from the punch extended in a wide circumference around her, instantly knocking out the thugs around her. The innocents had been spared, seeing as they'd had the sense to run for cover in the midst of the confusion. Looking at the damage she'd caused and her knocked out opponents, Eve made a face. 

"What, knocked out already? Oh jeez, that was so short it wasn't even fun."

"You saved us miss! Abruptly the girl found herself surrounded by a group of children, hugging and clinging to her so much so that she actually had to pry them off of her one by one just so she had enough room to breathe. "Eh, what? It's no big. They were just a bunch of weak a** pansies anyway."

"Thank you, thank you for saving the children." came the grateful voice of the mother came as she rushed forwards, hugging her daughter for all she was worth. "We are forever grateful to you. Please...what is your name?"

"Me? I'm Evanessca Alyson."

x X x X x

Evanessca Alyson of the Rune Knights was feeling restless. Sure she had gotten a little taste of the battle she desired, but it had been so brief that it was barely enough to keep her restless spirit contained. Irritably, the Redhead gnawned on te last leg of chicken that the villagers had given her as a reward for helping them and chucked the bone aside. It wasn't like they'd needed to do that though, Eve had't saved them out of concern for their safety, rather, it'd been a simple fluke. Those assholes had pissed her off and had gotten what was coming to them. But there was no way she could say no to free food. With her hunger satiated, the girl began to head to thenext town in order to seek out a way of quenching her thirst...her thirst for battle that was.

"Gaaaaah! I'm so bored I wanna pound someone!" she complained to the air, stretching her hands over her head. "I hope this museum thing is a good idea..." Along the way, Eve had heard rumours of s**t being blown up in a certian museum not too far from her current location. The battle might already e over, but the possibility that someone would still be hanging arround for her to beat the crap out of. That possibility was good enough for her. Walking into the town, the sight of a column of pitch black smoke rising inthe distance was the first thig to catch her ee. Instinctively, she headed in that direction, only to find the exact sight she'd expected to see; a museum completely razed to the ground, with small scattered flames still littering the ground before her. The devastation was enormous, clearly the work of a very powerful person. 

"Terrible isnt it? The work of dark magi I suppose?" Eve looked up, noting two of the nearby towns women who were looking upon the wreckage in horror. The second woman shook her head in response to the first. "Oh no...this was done by the one assigned to protect the museum...Fairy Tail. I wonder what posesses them to hire such unruly magicians in the first place. That man with the red hair, he didn't even glance back and just ran off-"

"Hey! S'cuse me! You there!" the two women's heads snapped up, eyes falling on the redhead who was walking up to them. "This guy you're talking about, where did you say he ran off to?"

"He went that way after the Mage, but you shouldn't-"

"Kay thanks bye!" and with that the girl shot off, racing along inthe direction in which the woman had pointed. Eve Alyson was about to find herself a major battle. she just knew it!

MECHAXMAGE
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XXXX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XXXX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XXXX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XXXX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
X

X
COME ON AND SHOW EM' WHAT YOU'RE WORTH!!

мood;; ExcitedXXXplace;; New TownXXXwιтн;; No one
X
aттιre;; ThisXXXтнємє;; Firework

KYRAXXSAYS。。。
Yosh! Eve appears!
"S P E A K I N G"
T H I N K I N G

LORD HADES
GOD OF DEMON CORE

User Image

Hades thundered across the land in his chariot. He was roughly halfway to Demon Core's guild. He heard some kind of ruckus over in the direction to New Town. He payed no attention thought, for he only wanted to get to the guild. That's when it happened. Hades crossed the road as he rose across the landscape, and someone suddenly appeared before his Chariot. The man got Hit by the horses and was sent flying to the side. Hades quickly halted his Chariot. He hopped off and it dissipated in a ethereal swirl of fire. He walked over to the man, picked him up by his robe, head-butted his face, and then ripped the the pages out of his hand. He then tossed the man to the ground harshly and looked at the pages. When he saw what they were his eyes widened.

"Where did these come from!? Did you steal them from New Town!?" Hades demanded looking down at the man. The Mage in the dark robe and bloodied face looked up at him and grinned. Using his corrosion magic, he quickly grabbed Hades Calf and started to corrode his leg. Hades just laughed as his leg had a slight burn appear before he brought his leg up swiftly with the mage still holding on, then slammed the man hard into the ground, forcing him to let go. He then slammed his foot down onto the mages head, shoving his face in the dirt. He still wasn't dead yet but Hades held his foot, slowly crushing his head. """ " " " " "

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

User Image

(-`ω´- )(◡_◡)(◕-◕)(∩_∩)⊙▂⊙ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙ ⊙▽⊙ ಠ_ಠ◕ ◡ ◕°__°ಥ__ಥ(●`ω´●)
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

currently - Dealing with s**t.. company - Hades location - New Town

м o т н e r. w ι l l. т н e y. e v e r. т н a n ĸ. y o υ?

It was a short walk, and much more shorter than Vis and Julius had suspected. The ghostly man floated by Vis' shoulder - not to close, but not over it. He was probably afraid if Vis didn't like being touched by ghostly spirits or something. He was right not to do that, since it was probably true that Vis didn't like being touched by ghost. He definitely didn't liked people touching him... especially people he didn't like. In any case they were just walking - well, Vis anyway - until the two of them stopped at the sight of some huge mountain of a man crushing the guy's head. Vistiso just stood there, glancing at the pages that were in the large man's hand. Hell, he didn't give two ******** for four ******** about the guy who was getting his head squashed like a melon. He just wanted a million jewels. "....Huh.. he must get off on doing that." He said to himself, though he could barely hear himself with the uproar of citizens as they watched the guy get pounded into the ground by a huge foot. So being noticed wasn't something he was sure that could happen.

Well, without further ado, Vis just walked up to the guy, Julius the ghost staying where he was. Vistiso himself stopped behind the larger man, a hand in his pocket and his golden eyes locked on the back of his head. He was really intimidated, since size doesn't equal strength in the book of Vistiso Tempest! Without further ado Vis raised a hand to toward his back with blue flames being summoned from the palm of his hand. Immediately a huge amount of flames would attempt to swallow the guy before him - and Vis was pretty positive the dark mage on the ground would be barbecued. In any case, he was hoping the freak would drop the pages. They seemed to be stapled from his point of view before he fired his attack, so worrying about them flying off somewhere wasn't all to necessary. But what we all could be worried about was them being burnt to ashes.

With the range Vis fired his attack from, and the wide range he had it at, he could probably say his attack possibly got the job done. That, or he avoided it. Not that he cared, but those flames could burn anything with a soul thanks to Vis' Flame Soul magic. But he wouldn't be surprised that the lump of meat with hair could endure it. It wasn't his best - s**t, it was BARELY his best. " ....Alright, fork'em over.." So when the flames died down, probably creating a nice large molten path before him, Vis would expect a fight. Hopefully his size wasn't for show.User Image

ιnѕтead we нιde вeнιnd тнeѕe ғoolιѕн lιeѕ
                                                                тнe тeacнerѕ нave тold υѕ oтнerwιѕe

mood - Interested outfit - Bam thinking - "Hope his size isn't for show...."

OOC; Layout by Pride U l t i m a t e
                                                                User Image

Techniques Used None

LORD HADES
GOD OF DEMON CORE

User Image

Hades let out a light chuckle as he saw blood coming from under his foot. It was a beautiful sight. He then looked at the pages again glancing through them. he couldn't believe that he had found some of the pages to one of the chapters. He just had to find the rest of the pages now and he'd be set. But then, some fool came up. Hades turned to look at him just as Vis engulfed him in the blue flames. Hades became engulfed by the flames and just stood facing Vis for a moment. The flames lashed his body, and they gave him a slight tingle of pain. He loved it. Hades Took the pages, stuck them in his waistband to keep them tight on his person, took a crouched back pose, and held his arms in front of him. Hades took a few burns, but they were nothing to him. It'd take more than that, to really hurt him.

He lowered his arms and looked at the red-haired mage. With a wide grin Hades bellowed out a deep laugh "GUAHAHAHA You think that little fire show would hurt me!? It was a nice try, though. They gave me a nice sensation." He said as he turned his head slightly, cracking his neck "Now, let see how you fair with MY Fire! Hellfire: Jetstream!!" Hades roared as he quickly placed his hands in front of himself, putting them together side by side, palms facing Vis, as a massive and hissing stream of fire shot from the centers of his palms and would engulf vise in the flames of hell in a matter of moments. Vis attack may have charred the earth, but Hades flames was large enough, it carved in the earth below it as it shot at Vis. This spell could turn a building to ash in seconds. So how could this little mage fair with them." " " " " "

Chatty Sex Symbol

User Image
ғeng хιaolong
BUT CALL ME HARU KASUMI

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet. First post for haru and it is gonna kill! No0w what is our young Mage up to now. " I WAS sleeping before some overconfident narrator woke me up with nonsense. "Yeah? Would you prefer me make you go get a sex change and whore yourelf out to wealthy businessmen that neglet their family?"You don't have the grapes..."? Haru decided that he was living a lie. He felt trapped inside this man like body. He decided to change his image in mroe than one way-"OKAY okay! you made your point now can we just get on with this already?"Yeah the reader is probably confused to f*ck by now. Ahem without further interruption.

"GET HIM!!!!"Yeah it was one of those days again. Haru had gotten too bored and ended up in a fight club.Usually he is banned from them. Yeah, BANNED, due to Haru causing an earthquake in the city numerous times from fighting. Well haru didn't see it as fighting if you beat the living hell out of someone and they don't even put up a fight. Yeah he would usually sucker the dumbest of the people fighting underground into fighting him by suggesting that he tie one hand behind his back. That's how he got himself into this particular situation. Staring down the mugs of about......one hundred fifty angry mages. This was the biggest order yet for haru,but he wasn't concerened in fact Haru looked forward to these situations. You see he is a bit more animalistic than other mages. Probably due to the fact that he was a Lycan and his blood starts to boil at even the hint of a fight,but he wasn't even getting a simmer from these guys which meant one thing:end this quickly and go home.

"Now fellas i don't normally do this,but i'm willing to offer you just ONE shot at running away and i promise to let you go. Frankly you guys won't give me a good enough fight for me to waste my time here so i need to get going. What do ya say?"The answer was unanimous."SCREW THAT NANCY BOY!"The men that surrounded himall swarmed in at once. haru sighed."Well i did give them a chance...still seems too unfair to them with only one arm behind my back. Aw hell! I'll put the other one away too!"

~three minutes later~

In those three minutes an alert went out in Salt Water City went out of a magnitude 4 earthquake. Haru stood there in the middle of a nice lake of bodies at his feet. Haru scratched his cheek a bit. "Maybe i overdid it a bit...."Another unanimous response came."YOU THINK?!"Haru had a surprised look on his face. "Oh cool you're all still alive! Hey do any of you know about a guy named Vistiso Tempest? He's supposed to be some mage in Fairy Tail that i just HAVE to fight!"Haru picked up one guy by the collar. The man looked like something out of Beetlejuice and holloweentown mixed together. He started to pass out when Haru shook hima bit.Hey hey! don't pass out yet where can i find Vistiso Tempest?"The man held a surprised and confused look on his face.Why...would you want..to know where a guy like him is?"He said with a slurred speech. Haru sighed then repeated himself"I want to fight him! All out!"The man's eyes whited out and he began to foam at the mouth. Haru groaned then dropped him. He scratched his head and thought.'hmm...guess i'll have to go to Fairy Tail to find out'

His goal set in mind,Haru jumped out of the gaping hole in the ground that he was standing under and landed on a sidewalk to angry faces at him. He slapped his head and groaned."Don't tell me i wrecked the city AGAIN...Mimi's gonna have my a** for this..He said while waving slowly at the people yelling at him. "I guess i could use my whole 'i was using my Wizard Saint authority to break up an underground fighting ring' excuse again, but i don't think she'll fall for that a fifth time...eh screw it. TO FAIRY TAIL!"and with that,Haru began his walk through town and to Fairy Tail,negleting the thousands in damages that this would come out of the guild,but hey when you love to fight this is what happens...

Occ: Wasn't sure i f i could cause an earthquake,but if Vis can let a guy get away with a Darck Chapter then i can at LEAST cause a Magnitude 4 earthquake right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas