Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▌▌ ████████ ↳↳ ( SET MEAFLAME ) : AND CAST ME FREE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A W A Y________Y O U________W R E T C H E D________W O R L D_______O F________T E A T H E R S!
{ THROUGH THE ENDLESS :I_night and day ↘↘ I HAVE NEVER wanted more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Kaalia was relieved that Adalia listened to her and ran away from this place. There were not questions and absolutely no chit chat the girl simply ran off as fast as she could. Most people would have fought for their right to fight and help in the battle. But that girl was smart, she knew as well as everyone else that she was not a fighter - in fact other than being important to Serrisa she served no purpose. Now that Adalia was gone and hopefully safe away from the guild her mind singled in on the one important thing in her existence. . . Serrisa.

The bond was only getting stronger as the blood lust and battle waged on. At this point Kaalia would die for the vampire if necessary. The intensity of battle only fueled its strength, nothing could break its hold on the woman. Unless the vampire released her by doing harm unto her servant. Funny how the magic worked in a way that was fair and prevented abuse - it never did in any normal circumstance. But most old magic was this way, it was powerful and godlike - but highly immoral. Still it had its fail safes, which is more than she could say for any technique used by the newer magi.

There was only a slight bit of humanity left in her mind after the bond took hold, it sat there neglected and long in a world of darkness and black blood. It was a pitiful and lonely existence, watching what was happening hand having no control to stop it. This lack of control was nothing new to Kaalia but it was still no good. She always hoped that some day she could lead a simple existence, just travel and see all the beautiful sights in the world. But unfortunately the world that she was in now would not allow her to leave, it was a world of war and deceit. Guilds always fighting and people always lying to one another to get the upper hand. It was a simple concept that at times made the woman's stomach churn with discomfort. There was always light at the end of the tunnel just out of reach for her. She never gave up though constantly in a state of running towards it convinced that she could reach it.

That's when there was a flash of light and she was surrounded by it - for that instance as the explosion went off and the dark receded, she saw through the light the figure of Jinn his aura literally visible. The bond between her and the vampire faltered and began to weaken. She was sure that both sides could feel it, though as the dark began to creep back the bond once again became whole. Kaalia growls lowly at the weakness to the light, there were no words and there was nothing she had to say back to the man. The shadows creeped back around the light magi and her next move was already set. Moving through the darkness undetectable she makes her way to behind the man, without a little more than a couple seconds she raised up out of the shadows behind him.

"two"

Her arms spread wide she attempts to reach out and get a grasp on him - if she touches him she will unleash her strongest ability Shadows Dark Reigns. Which would keep the man bound in that spot as shadows rise up and grasp him. Kaalia would also enable Shadows Energy, darkness pouring into her and then into the attack so that it would be harder to break.
                            User Image
User Image

xx ♔♔♔ xxx &c - curse me xxxxxx ( sold her ! )
                    xxxxxxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ THIS POISON THAT RUN ITS COURSE THROUGH HER
                    xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N
                    x
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌x xxxx
                    x
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N
                    xxxx ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ` WiTH _*( strawberry gashes ALL OVER
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × WATCH ME (FAULT. HER !!
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♛ ♛ ♛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Outfit: Pictured above || Clone: Pictured above
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Weapons: N/A || Clone: Judgment
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Location: Saber Tiger halls || Clone: Fairy Tail
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Status: “The destruction will only get worse.“
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x With: Noir, Siegfried. || Clone: Selena, Sinfano, Darren.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x OOC: Pssst, Cele! I need to talk to you about Darren.

As Angelica raised her sword higher in preparation for an attack that would obliterate Fairy Tail in one fell swoop, she felt a presence enter the city. Well, to be more correct, she felt a presence disturb her Diamond Dust. If whatever had entered the city hadn’t touched the remnants of her Diamond, then she probably wouldn’t have known until they had found her. But they did touch it and Angelica faltered. The attack that was meant to wipe out the Fairy Tail guild building ended up not coming. Angelica’s sword stayed raised, however. Even if her concentration broke, she just had to focus again and do it this time.

"I like what you've done with the place."

Angelica stopped and glanced behind her to see some new arrivals. Of course there were going to be some people who were going to try to stop her, regardless of her warning or the display that she had made out of the rest of the town. Any sorrow, pain, or general mixed feelings resulting from what she had just done to the town disappeared from her face when she saw them. All that was left in her expression was annoyance. Complete, utter, annoyance.

"All the diamond's a bit much, though"

Angelica lowered her sword; bringing the tip down so it was just barely penetrating the dirt at her feet. She could see the tattoo of the guild that they were in as clear as day. They were Eclipse mages if their tattoo was anything to go. Angelica didn’t think of anyone as an ally; she never has and it would take a helluva lot for her to ever do so. Even though the other dark guilds were technically on the same side as them, she would think of them as enemies just as much as she would think of any of the light guilds.

"Usually people just call these crystals, rather than Diamonds. No one seems to even know the difference anymore. But regardless, thank you for complimenting my home decorating ideas. This town was such an eyesore that I figured I’d spruce it up a little bit."

Angelica wordlessly looked the group up and down. Why were they here? She didn’t want to wait to give them a chance before she found out.

"Why are you here? What purpose do you have to come to this town? Just go away and let me take care of what I came here to do. Ne? If you’ve come here to try to stop me, then I’ll give you fair warning that nothing you can do is going to hurt me; in the same regard, there’s nothing you are capable of doing to stop me from doing what I intend to do with this guild building. Just accept my warning and stand down."

One of the others in the group approached the other two and began whispering something to both of them. It didn’t matter what they intended to plot. Whatever defense they put up would be crushed and if they intended to get in her way, she would crush them just the same. After their brief meeting the female of the group spoke up.

" Alright. Selena will make sure that she uses her strongest ice."

Angelica’s look of annoyance deepened even further as she observed the woman call out an attack which covered the Fairy Tail guild building in a dome of ice.

"I see. You’ve made your decision. I want to put an end to this pointless farce that Fairy Tail has with my guild. If you’re going to insist on standing in my way, then so be it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you; II gave you a chance to let this be finished the quick and easy way. "

Then the first attack came; originating from the card user. The ‘firework’ attack was easy enough to dodge without having to move too far from where her sword was penetrating the ground. His next attack forced her to attack, however. The moment Angelica had lowered the tip of her sword into the ground when the group first appeared, she had already started channeling magic into an attack. The more time she spent channeling it, the more diamond would build up below the earth to be shot up to attack each of the individuals. If she moved her sword it would have all been for naught and would have just fizzled out to nothing. To that end, she allowed diamond spikes to burst out from underneath the ground in a wide radius of where each of the other magi were standing. The spikes were intended to do nothing short of pierce and kill each of the magi. After the attack was unleashed, Angelica broke her form; turning into a cloud of Diamond Dust. If it had been a second earlier, the attack would have smashed into her head. Nothing would have come of it even if it had. If by some chance it managed to shatter the diamond that composed this clone, it would only result in the clone reconstructing itself. The ‘skin’ of the clone would lose the natural look of human skin, but that wasn’t of much consequence to her. The attack from the card mage moved through her dust and sent it flying every which way.

"Useless. Besides, what is this? Haven’t you heard of ladies first?" Despite the lack of a physical form, Angelica’s voice still echoed around the general vicinity of the dust cloud. "If you had let me go first, I would have given you a freebie to give you some idea of what you’re dealing with."

Angelica rematerialized a couple of feet away from the man with her sword in hand.

"Very well. Now allow me to make my move. One way or another, I’m going to get through that ice and attack the guild, whether you let me in or I let myself in. Observe, Lacrima girl. You’re not the only one who can make things here."

Angelica buried the tip of her sword into the ground at that final statement, causing a large magical circle to appear on the ground, originating from the point that the sword was buried at.

"Diamond Make; T-Rex."

Angelica was of course, ******** with them. She didn’t possess Diamond Make magic; eve if she did, it wouldn’t have been able to rival the Diamond that she created from her own Diamond Dust magic. Or maybe it would; she hadn’t ever found a Diamond Make mage to test that theory against. Regardless. She wanted these magi to think for themselves. She wanted them to make mistakes. If they lost their footing for even a second, she would be ready to butcher them and drag their bodies so far into the earth’s crust that they wouldn’t be found for millennia to come. In a simple matter of seconds, there was a gigantic T-Rex standing above her. That wasn’t the end of it however; this T-Rex wasn’t some normal T-Rex. Its body was covered with spikes to ward off anyone getting close and there were hundreds and maybe even thousands of jackhammers covering every part of the T-Rex’s body that they could. The tips of the jackhammers were silently pounding at the air, waiting for something to break with Diamond bodies and heads that were shaped and sharpened specifically to break down the ice dome covering the guild as quickly as possible. It didn’t matter how strong this ice may be; constantly being hammered on by innumerable high-powered jackhammers with heads specifically designed to get through the ice in question wouldn’t leave it standing for long. The cracks and flaws inherent to Diamonds had been smoothed out and tempered as much as possible to leave as much weakness out of this creation as possible, as always, but given the size and being in the middle of battle, there was only so much she could do.

"Now go. Break down that ice and break down that guild."

With an earthshaking roar, the T-Rex began its assault on the ice covering the guild. As the creation ground its body into the ice to allow as much of the jackhammers to pound away on the ice as possible, Angelica retrieved her sword.

"My my. . . I wonder how long it’ll last? How long will you be able to keep up this pointless defense?"

As she said this, Angelica also perked up, as if hearing an unknown bit of news that she had been waiting for for her entire life.

"Oh~! It even looks like it’s time to start part two of the plan. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces. . ."

"" '' ""

SCOLD ME ; ■■■ FAILED HER
                    ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx
                    if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    x
                    ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
                    && THAT TWISTED AND »» WITHERED AWAY FRO M ME
                    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
                    I LAY ( QUIET waiting for her voice to say »
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    SOME ▫▫ ×THINGS YOU LOSE. SOME THINGS YOU LOSE
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♔ ♔ ♔ xxxxxxx AND SOME THINGS YOU JUST GIVE AWAY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♛ ♛ ♛ ( it's almost like i'm losing myself )
                    __

#354a55 TALKING #a69395 THINKING #af0719 OTHERS TALKING

Quotable Roisterer

User Image
TYPHUS DREADNOUGHT

Here: Black Crow Guild
With: Matthew, Cocone, Christian
Feeling: Curious

Got to Get away......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyeah, the warrant's on my head

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
                                      Late.... Typhus observed, moving the scope of his gun aside to look back down below him. The target was late. The gunner's face contorted in sudden anger. Bad intel was useless intel, and it appeared that the information he had received was exactly that. Typhus was hoping to be done with this assassination job before the meeting called by Matthew Sagaro, but it seemed that fate had conspired against him. Typhus had taken this mission to kill off a particularly wealthy merchant who had been a sympathizer with the last chairman. In secret, he had been funding his own investigation into Matthew's rise to power, hiring a pair of independent mages to find the truth behind. The mages themselves had been dispatched rather easily. Inexperienced and overconfident due to the magic they wielded, they had made easy prey and fell easily to Typhus's gun. Unsurprisingly, the death of his hired help had alerted their employer that someone was onto him, and he had summarily increased the number of bodyguards surrounding him. It was all in vain. Typhus already knew his comings and going, his habits, his routines. Really, it should only have been a matter of time, but the man was cleverer than he had anticipated. He had made a change in his schedule last minute, attempting to hire a few legal mages. Bribery and intimidation had gleaned a single bit of information that had led Typhus to where he now laid low on the flat, stone roof of a building in Hargeon Town. The meeting place was supposed to be a nondescript cafe, a small place with chipped wood and peeling paint. As out of the way as was possible, far from the main road and talked into a small side street.

This overly cautious approach would be his undoing. It would have been better to meet in a crowded area, with many people moving back and forth to potentially spoil Typhus's shot. Not that it would have, but it would have been better than essentially sitting down directly in his crosshairs. Perhaps Typhus should have been grateful for the way things were slated to occur. If the man knew his hirelings had been killed by a shooter, any sensible plan would have put as many bodies between him and the potential danger as possible. Then again, this man was no fighter. He knew nothing of strategy, as his hiring of mercenary and mage alike clearly showed, but then again he still had not shown up. That could mean this whole "meet" had been a feint, a cleverly conceived plan to throw him off the trail, or even attempt to reveal his identity. Surely, not the man's own idea, and probably suggested to him by one of his bodyguards. So far there was no inclination that this was a trap. And Typhus had made sure to check. Moving to various vantage points to survey the area, noting overly suspicious or conspicuous people, and noting possible angles for an ambush had secured the gunner in his suspicion that this was not some sort of ruse. Yet still, the target refused to show, and Typhus grew impatient. Granted, waiting was a necessary part of assassinations, but the gunner had other matters to attend to.

Suddenly, a flicker of movement from the cafe. A man, followed closely by several other figures, entered the cafe, clearly in a hurry, and seated himself at a table already occupied by two others. His entourage took up various positions around the building, a few seating themselves protectively around the man. "Easy...." Typhus smirked into his scope sighting into the cafe window to the place where he knew the man sat. One of his protectors blocked the window, and Typhus had also seen another one seat himself directly between his employer and the window man. A difficult shot, primarily because of the number of bodies his bullet would need to pierce. Even fired from Intervention, a bullet was no sure thing to pierce through three bodies. A Warpshot would be good here, but it would only serve to bypass the window, not the two bodies between shooter and target. A Bustershot was his only hope here, the magical shell would hopefully augment the bullet's piercing power enough to achieve the feat required of it. So be it.

With practiced ease and a steady hand, Typhus reached to the lever on his gun, pulling the device back to allow a fresh bullet into Intervention's chamber. "Bustershot." he intoned softly, noting the near-imperceptible loss of magic that came with enhancing his bullets. Typhus raised the muzzle of the gun, making slight adjustments to its positioning, making sure it lined up with the target's head first. Then, another adjustment for the slight amount of wind resistance the bullet would encounter, and one, final shift for any slight deviations in the bullet's course that may result from passing through two bodies before making contact with the intended target. Now, with one eye closed and the other sighted on his prey, the moment had come for the kill. Typhus's finger tightened around the trigger, his heart beating more rapidly, every muscle in his body rigid with anticipation. One final, authoritative squeeze from his finger and the gun roared, even with a silencer in place, spewing death at the men in the scope. All three fell in a flash, and the cafe erupted as Typhus looked on for a brief moment, savoring the feel of success. Three kills for the price of one. Hopefully, whoever assigned this mission paid per body.

Rewards would come only if he was there to collect them, though, and to do so he would have to escape. By now people were looking towards the roof where Typhus lay, mostly camouflaged beneath his cloak, which had turned the same sun-bleached, stony color of the structure beneath him. The people in the cafe had begun to stir. A few of the dead man's bodyguards rushed out to the street, heads whipping around to look for their enemy. For the moment, they were confused, and Typhus would keep it that way. A shimmering portal appeared to the gunner's right, and he rolled in that direction, appearing with his back to the surrounding wall of Hargeon Town, cloaked in the shadow that the afternoon sun afforded to such a place. Intervention disappeared from his grasp as he tarried a moment at the wall, making sure he was being looked for inside the town and not followed outside of it. A quick scan with Heaven's Eye showed that the turmoil in Hargeon Town continued, with the man's bodyguards continuing to search, aided by a few townsfolk that they accosted. Satisfied with what he saw, Typhus stepped away from the wall.

Late.... he noted, looking at the sun's position in the sky. Matthew would not be happy, but there was nothing for it. He would simply have to make haste. Opening another portal, the silver-haired gunner stepped through, repeating the process as necessary till he reached the entrance to the Black Crow guild. The gunner strode into the building as per usual, unaware of the confrontation that was now taking place in the main guild hall. He was aware of it soon enough, taking in the strange green-haired man facing the guildmaster himself. Judging by the magic in the air, a fight was imminent, and it would surely be a fierce one. On reflex alone, a gun was pointed at the strange green man's head immediately, though Typhus was more than certain that Matthew would prefer to fight the man on his own. Still, he kept the gun trained on the man's head, waiting instead for an order to lower the weapon rather than deferring to his own judgment. After all, it was sometimes wrong. " My last assignment took more time than anticipated." he said calmly, providing the reason for his tardiness. Although the statement was for Matthew's benefit, Typhus's gaze never strayed from Christian as he waited for the man's first move.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Got to Get away......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey want me alive or dead

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

███████████████ █████ ███
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♚

[↘↘ succеss ιs swеет | вuт | rеvепgе ιs so dеlιcιous

██████████████████████████████████ █████████ █████
Output: 0% Location: Eclipse dungeon Mood: Dead With: Ryu, Knightmare, Tear... No one Theme: You Wouldn't Know Me

This man knew the game all too well; just as she had hoped he would. By stating she did not want to escape and stepping up to his level intellectually he caught on to her simple challenge. This proved in her eyes that he was worthy of her time. Most would see her in the cell and think Eclipse was in control, but all Urza needed was to have the reigns on the thought process of those around her to manipulate them, and in the end overcome her unfavorable circumstance.

"You see its that type of thinking that will put you with the beasts." Urza keeps her eyes closed. "While I do enjoy killing my victims I do not do it out of some need, there is no driving force other then my own wants." She was playing a dangerous game defending he stance but she knew it wouldn't matter in the end, whatever he came to think - if it was incorrect about her that was only to her advantage. "Power is so . . . sweet. But it does not control me like the rest of said 'cesspool'." Urza for a moment opens her eyes those vibrant blood red hues locking intensely with Ryu's. "If I was just like them, I sense we would not be dancing like this." There was a crisp edge to her voice that echoed the hiss that the man gave. Her eyes fall from his and close once again.

Dominance contests; those familiar with wolves and their cousins would be very comfortable in understanding the importance of eye contact, especially in a business relationship. Urza would bring her eyes to challenge for only a moment, to contest her reign on the realm below Ryu but not enough to state anything against his position as dominant over her. He was powerful Urza could sense that in the air and could feel the aura pulsating off of him. She would never argue that, but with that said - one super charged touch and he would fall like a brick before her. A very expensive and shiny brick.

"That is where your wrong again; I bow to no man just as I do not bow to any power. I don't think you really believe what your saying if you did you would not be where you are today." Urza sighs heavily. "The only thing that matters. . . well why would I ******** tell you that? Just like you would never tell me your secret goals that keep you from being a mindless killer." His next words brought a very sly and sinister grin to her the woman's face as his hand touched her cheek gently.

"Oh of course I'm broken and used up, theres nothing I have for you so lets keep me alive for you to play with." The left corner of her mouth perks up. "That doesn't seem very characteristic of a man with too much on his plate." Another softness reached her, if this was any other situation the man would be dead. But the woman figured she would play ball a little longer, maybe he had something to offer her in exchange for her death dealing, something of course that she wanted for her own sinister goals. "If I wanted to see pure evil I would just have to look in in a mirror." Urza said with a slight and very characterized insane giggle. "Oh yes 'master' please tell me more."

Urza watched as the Ace of Eclipse fell into the room along with another mage; what an odd. . . oh never mind; Urza got to role play as the other one. Making brief eye contact with the other woman Urza runs her hands along the sides of her legs finger tips tracing to her belly tongue out slightly looking Tear directly in the eye as if to say, 'I know you, and were all going to hell anyway'. She breaks the contact and closes her blood red eyes once more now again only one evil set of eyes remained in the room. She listens to Ryu give his statement and as the man is leaving she opens her mouth one last time before returning to that docile and dead position.

"Clearly this new assignment is not your choice of events rather I suppose it is a part of the way things turned out but you accepted it anyway. Their job is to craft doom. So I am not sure how well I should wish you, but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun. Ta-Ta." With that Urza like a doll with no battery shuts down her breathing stopping and her aura disappearing.

'Ta-Ta'

Techniques
User ImageNone:...
OOC: mmm she 'knows' you ; }

Maegnis's Queen

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
My whole life waiting for the right time
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
xxxxxTO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL 〖〗KNOW I TRY TO TELL YOU THAT I NEED YOU h e r e xx i xx a m xx w i t h o u t xx Y O U

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▒░
I FEEL SO LOST BUT WHAT CAN I DO ► ► CAUSE I KNOW THIS LOVE SEEMS REAL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but i don't know how to feel

User Image

xxxxxxx═════════════════════

I CAN'T SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMIN' FROM ;; BUT I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU'RE RUNNING FROM

】▇▇▇▇▇▇ тнιѕ аιпт по рℓас℮ fоr по н℮rо ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ↝☠ ▇▇ тнιѕ аιпт по рℓас℮ fоr по в℮тт℮я мап

xxxxxxxxxxxAND WHAT MATTERS THINKIN WHOS THE BADDEST ;; BUT THE ONES WHO STOP YOU FALLING FROM YOUR LADDER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ═════════════════════

User Image
                                                    Valena was tense throughout the entire meeting with the guild master of Eclipse and his guild ace. Her eyes darted back and forth between the two dark beings before her as she silently listened to what the purple hair man proposed. Her eyes widened when he said that they should form an alliance to take down Saber Tiger. The whole time she could feel Jinn gently massaging her shoulder as it aided in keeping her calm.

She was curious to know why the strongest dark guild would help one of the light guilds in taking down another dark guild. Although Valena knew that they didn't all work with each other, she was also certain that Eclipse could take out Saber Tiger without their help. Though, Ryu worded his sentences very carefully and instead said that they would be helping Fairy Tail - not the other way around.

The man was a buisnessman. He knew his way around words and he could talk someone into changing their mind time and time again. She could tell this about the man, he was clever and manipulative - truly deserving his title as guild master of Eclipse. But, his words wouldn't work so easily on them. No, it wasn't his words but the burning desire for revenge on what had happened to their guild members, to the town and to their guild. Valena wanted nothing more than to go against Saber Tiger again and take out the guild master for everything she had done. The fact that they were getting aid from Eclipse was definitely unnerving, but these were difficult times.

When Jinn agreed, she could only look up at her master before looking back to Ryu. As he placed the scroll on the table, her eyes remained glued to it. If what he said was true, then within it were the weaknesses of Serissa. That's what Valena wanted to know, and unfortunately that's all she cared about.

Unfazed by Ryu's exit of destroying the Earth wall that she made, her eyes remained on the scroll. Soon after Ryu had exited the guild the mud retracted into the ground and a small breath escaped her lips. Valena wouldn't touch the scroll, not before her master. It was good manners after all. Even so, it was all she could think about. At least, that was until she heard a familiar voice.

Turning her head to look at the blond that stood at the doorway she frowned slightly when he began to lecture Jinn and speak of the bad de scion that he had made. Not to mention, he had to provoke the man which Valena knew that Jinn was in no mood for. Evident by his response to the blond haired male.

Rising from her seat she took a step forward as she placed a hand on Jinn's chest gingerly and gave him a soft look. Although she could understand his anger, she could also understand Siegfried. At least more than anyone else could, except for maybe Marc. Just as she was about to speak she could see Maugen appear as well. Though she would have liked to stop and catch up with her old friend, right now she needed to focus on diffusing the situation. And , just like that an opportunity presented itself in the form of a woman who said she wanted to speak with Jinn.

" Of course. He is right here and would be delighted to speak to you ." she said looking to Jinn with somewhat of a stern look.

Sighing lightly she removed her hand from Jinn's chest as she approached Siegfried and paused to look up at him for a brief moment. " We should leave the master to tend to his duties. Maugen, see if there are any wounded who need help. " she said to the silver haired male.

As for Valena, she decided she was going to go on a walk to clear her head.

User Image

Dapper Bear

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ _________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅_________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ.
Wᴇ'ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
Wᴇ'ʟʟ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ.
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ.

User ImageXxxxxxXUser ImagexxxxxXXUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                                        "Three."

And with that, Jinn assaulted. He quickly drew Yamato from its sheath as the shadows reached for him. A visible sigh rolled out of the mage as he stood motionless. "I apologize for this. I may have over done it." He said in a calm tone as he grasped the sheath of the blade.

"Shatter."

Upon his words, the room shattered. Streams of vibrant light pouring through the now visible cut marks that traversed its area. Jinn looked up to the ceiling as he slide Yamato home. With an audible click, the room disappeared. The walls faded in the wind as the ceiling and floor fell below. Jinn floated in place as Ginookaze cradled his body in wind. "I told you before Kaalia. Only you can control what it is you need to do. This curse you have on you is your own frail weakness holding you back." He spoke aloud as he allowed Yamato to disappear into the separate dimensional space it belonged to.

He smoothly took out Blue Rose as he looked to the now absent ceiling. "You can see as well as I this war is over. Your leader has fled and my troops well march on into victory." He said to the darkness around him as he pointed Blue rose to the sky and fired. Two rounds soared high into the air before they exploded, sending the signal to the others.

"It is finally over..." He sighed with relief as he floated in absent space, protected from counter attack by the light that poured in around him.

OOC

I know this is crap, but I have been feeling like s**t for the past two days...
                                                        I jsut wanted to post something up so we can continue.

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image
                                            Sinfano had made his way using the ruble and debris to find his way on the remnants of one of the homes roof tops kneeling down to not stand out to much gaining the vantage of height and view of the field. He remained there as Maria watched closely and intently as Sinfano could hear everything as clear as day with his enhance hearing do to his lack of eyesight. As he remained still Maria looked out over the area admiring the beauty of the diamonds and their glowing luminescence in the moonlight. Despite her being an enemy she did have a lovely power one Maria was all but entranced with. Still as she watched and described what was happening s and how far the power went Sinfano remained silent and constantly thinking. As the loud crash of diamond collided with ice shattering and splintering the surface of the dome created by Selena, Sinfano did all he could to concentrate and think on the details.

So this is diamond make but still if she could make this monstrosity before them now why not use that to bring down town rather than this grand display to of power. What was a waste of magic and potential is all he could think of. Still the curious question was why she stood so close to such a destructive force even mages with grand abilities and destructive power could potentially come to harm from their own magic without fear of feedback unless they were completely immune. Her crystal may not harm her but if even a single part of ice were to fall and crush her she should be protecting herself more.

As time passed more and more of the dome was chipped away. Sinfano gave a heavy sigh as he moved to pet Maria’s head gently jumping down lower and lower using the ruins of the home as a stepping stone to get to street level. Walking calmly he listened intently on the exchange of words between Darren and the enemy mage. As he approached Darren out in the open he no doubt make the fellow eclipse mage curious as to careless behavior of being out in the open knowing it wasn’t Sinfano’s style. Speak softly he stood there as the cool night air blew by blowing the robe he wore about and muttered the words that in a way cause Sinfano to feel pain inwardly.

“Darren, call Selena over were leaving, there’s nothing more we can do here.” Without a word Sinfano raised his palm out towards Angelica and the T-rex she had created and cast forth Poison Dragon's Viper Strike at them as it snaked and swayed its way landing directly onto them to do nothing more than blind them and keep Darren and them out of sight for a short time. “Were returning home, from what I can tell either this mage doesn’t care for their life or more likely isn’t even the real deal destroying it would change nothing. There no reason to put ourselves at risk when new return I’ll go to Ryu and accept the punishment on the behavior of you two as well for my inability to see a way past this. Now hurry before they attempt a counter attack because it’s more than likely my poison has no effect on this magic.

Your explosive and illusions would serve no purpose and Selena’s ice magic may slow it down like it is now but it clear it won’t change the end outcome. We’ve give the member inside to take shelter somewhere inside the guild hall if they have it and done all we could.”
                                            He stood there clenching his fist out of fear already at their failure at how ineffective they were to do nothing but slow down the destruction of the guild hall. Still the greatest fear he felt grip him was the fear of disappoint in his master eyes and the punishment he deserved for his failings.

Still at least he could insure Selena and Darren would not come to harm here or when they returned despite his message of no returning upon failure. All Sinfano could do was hope he bought them enough time and grow further from this lesson of humility of his weakness. Knowing Darren though he no doubt be apprehensive to the sudden order to retreat despite having just arrived here still hopefully he wouldn’t waste time with questions now and take action instead like he specialized in.

User Image
User Image

xx ♔♔♔ xxx &c - curse me xxxxxx ( sold her ! )
                    xxxxxxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ THIS POISON THAT RUN ITS COURSE THROUGH HER
                    xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
                    x
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌x xxxx
                    x
                    xxxx ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ` WiTH _*( strawberry gashes ALL OVER
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × WATCH ME (FAULT. HER !!
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster you're living like a disaster
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♛ ♛ ♛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Outfit: Pictured above || Clone: Pictured above
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Weapons: Diamond needle and ‘suture’ || Clone: Judgment
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Location: Saber Tiger – edge of the guild grounds|| Clone: Fairy Tail
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x Status: “. . . “
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x With: Noir, Eve. || Clone: Selena, Sinfano, Darren.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x OOC: With that, Sovereign went kaboom. Determine how your characters defend/are injured by it accordingly.

With the command from Serrisa being given -don’t get her wrong; she most definitely wasn’t following her orders, she was only finding it convenient to be told when to activate her magic- Angelica smirked. She had to admit, Serrisa had admirable foresight. Not that everyone and their mother wouldn’t have been able to guess that Fairy Tail was going to be arriving again sometime in the future, but rather, Angelica was impressed by the thought to set up a trap all throughout Sovereign for when the Fairies did arrive. That was right, Serrisa had told Angelica to set up traps all throughout the town for one devastating attack that was meant to send Fairy Tail reeling. Again, Angelica didn’t do this because Serrisa told her to, she only did it because she found the thought of seeing how much damage she could do to Fairy Tail enticing. The tastiest food in the world couldn’t compare to the pleasure she would feel from seeing just how bad she could ******** s**t up. Angelica met Serrisa’s gaze before the woman had a chance to leave.

"Whatever you say. Just remember that I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this because I wanted to."

With a flick of her hair over her shoulder, Angelica turned to Noir.

"Noir, sweetie. . . have I ever told you how much you matter to me? Well. I probably have. . . . but even if you’ve forgotten, I’m sure you’ll understand in the next five seconds."

As she said that, Angelica opened her arms wide and approached Noir, before drawing him into a large, tight hug. She forced his body close into hers and rested her chin on his shoulder. She hoped he didn’t have a problem with being hugged by a woman who was 7/8ths naked. Actually, she didn’t really care. It was either accept her hug, or be killed by what was about to happen next. After securing Noir in a hug, a case of Diamond surrounded them and molded to the shape of their bodies being pressed together. Whether he liked it or not, he was going to stay like this until she let the diamond collapse. At least he would have a front row seat to her ‘explosive’ performance.

"Make sure you watch carefully, Noir."

After speaking those words, there were large wisps of smoke that appeared all around the town. Innumerable instances of dark smoke appeared as if each were coming from a signal fire. Angelica wasn’t going to detonate them without giving the mages scattered throughout the town a chance, however; regardless of how small it was.

"Fairy Tail mages," Her voice echoed throughout the town; being projected from the many diamonds that were hidden throughout the town to act as bombs to level the town and anything in it. "Observe as Sovereign is consumed by cataclysm the likes of which you likely won’t see again."

At least, until they went home to where their home used to be. The warning that Angelica had just projected took a total of two seconds. Those were two seconds that anyone listening had to defend themselves; be it by throwing up a barrier or hiding under something. That is, if they even realized that it was a warning. Regardless, no further warning or delay was given before the many dark wisps that were scattered throughout the town turned into large fires, and then large explosions. The diamonds that had been planted throughout the town were more or less set up to be high explosive, fragmentation bombs. Upon detonation, not only would they explode, but they would release ‘shrapnel’ in the form of sharp shards of diamond. Not a single inch of the town was spared. Angelica had gone through painstaking measures to insure that no part of the town would be untouched by the explosion. This meant that not only were diamonds planted in an equal distance throughout the town to make sure that each explosion was utilized to its full potential, but there were also diamonds planted in clusters to strengthen effects where it mattered. Anyone unlucky enough to be caught in the attack would undoubtedly be damaged. If they hadn’t found a way to read the wisps of smoke or her words as a hint to take cover, they wouldn’t escape unscathed. From the protective casing of the diamonds that surrounded Noir and Angelica, she could see the flames and shrapnel from the nearby explosions slowly inch their way closer and closer to where they were. As they did so, Angelica hugged Noir tighter. She couldn’t help but be a bit scared about being so close to the explosion, to be honest. The diamond from her magic may have been strong, but shrapnel from the same diamond was being shot out from each of the diamonds that were being detonated. A diamond could cut a diamond, so who was to say that a diamond couldn’t pierce a diamond? One of said shards sliced through the side of the casing and caused some cracks to form in the structure that was protecting Noir and herself, causing Angelica to squeeze her eyes shut and squeeze Noir in what was practically a death grip. The explosions stopped just as suddenly as they had started, however. All of the diamonds had been detonated at once, so the explosions didn’t carry on any longer than what was required. Despite the seemingly short span of explosions however, the diamonds had definitely done their part. Hopefully the other individual that was collaborating on this trap did their part just as well. As for her diamond bombs. . . she could say that they definitely fulfilled their role. There was almost nothing left of the town. Buildings were leveled and all that really remained was rubble, debris and flames. The earth was scorched, buildings were completely gone, some buildings were mostly destroyed, everything was utter chaos. With a relieved sigh, the diamond around Angelica and Noir shattered and fell to the ground before dissolving to diamond dust and getting carried off by the wind.

"Now then. We’re going."

Angelica was immediately back to her usual self. With an iron-like grip, she grabbed Noir and dragged him behind her. Since there was nothing left for her here at the moment, she saw no reason to stay here. She didn’t want to go and hunt down the fairies either; if they had enough sense, they’d just get the ******** out. Angelica moved quick and didn’t give Noir respite. With the lack of physical objects in the way of them and the edge of the guild grounds, they were at the edge of the guild grounds in a matter moments. That was where she heard some pained groans however.

"?"

Angelica glanced off in the direction of where they were coming from. She doubted whoever was letting out those groans was an ally, as any one of her allies not defending themselves would have had some kind of attempt made by her to protect them from the explosion. In this case, it was probably an enemy. If they were still alive and in so much pain, she may as well just finish them off and put them out of their misery.

"Hang on a moment, Noir."

Whatever was making the noises was behind the rubble that was in front of her. Angelica held out a hand and a diamond sword appeared in it. With a few deft swipes, the rubble was slashed to pieces, revealing a girl that looked no older than fourteen lying on the ground in pain and in a generally bad condition. She had the mark of Fairy Tail but despite that, Angelica’s heart still sank and a pained look momentarily crossed her face. She didn’t want to see a little girl hurt in front of her eyes like this. With a scowl, Angelica looked back at Noir, then back to the girl again.

"F-Fine. C-Count yourself lucky, because you’re the one person that I hadn’t mentioned before that I decided I would spare. I-I’m only doing this because I’m sticking to the word I made to myself, so don’t get any weird ideas. . ."

That aside, Angelica’s attack had done quite the damage to her. There was a cut on her cheek, gashes all over her body, burns, and she honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there were broken bones too.

"Noir. I’m taking off her clothes, don’t stare like a pervert ***** b*****d or I’ll bite your d**k off."

To be fair, she tried to remove the clothes without tearing them, but when she tried to remove them, the girl groaned in pain that had obviously come from Angelica trying to preserve her clothes so she could put them back on. Whatever. She probably had something in her requip banks that she could put on her. . . or she’d bring her home and get something for her to wear.

"Whatever. I tried to do it the nice way."

Angelica raised a gauntleted hand and took one long, deliberate swipe at the girl’s clothing. The metal of Angelica’s gauntlet tore easily through the cloth of the little girl’s outfit and left her exposed down to her undergarments. This way, Angie got a better look at everything that was wrong with her. She wasn’t sure what she could do about the burns, but she could do something about the gashes and cuts.

"I’m sorry. I don’t have healing magic. If you have to, take some scraps of clothing and bite down, because this is probably going to be painful."

A needle made of diamond appeared in Angelica’s hand along with a line of diamond attached to the end of it. It may be a bit of an unorthodox way of sewing shut a wound, but this diamond ‘suture’ would disappear whenever she willed it to. She could use it to stitch the wounds shut until they healed or until the girl got tended to by mages that could heal. With quick strokes, Angelica strung together the largest gashes. Each time the diamond ‘suture’ bound one side of a gash to another, the diamond ‘suture’ broke off to allow her to add another stitch to the wound without having to do any advanced stitching methods. Angelica grew up on her own, so she was versed in first aid, but she didn’t bother to learn any super stitching methods or anything. This was something even a young teenager could do. Once the majority of the large gashes were stitched together, Angelica stared at the young girls chest, before placing both hands on it and pressing down.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much does that hurt? If you don’t feel like talking, just show me through your face. A pained face works just as well."

""

"" '' ""

SCOLD ME ; ■■■ FAILED HER
                    ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx ▃▃▃▃ xxxx
                    if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighter if only i'd held on tighterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    x
                    ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██ xxx ██
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx P A L E x W H I T E x S K I N xxxxx ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
                    && THAT TWISTED AND »» WITHERED AWAY FRO M ME
                    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
                    I LAY ( QUIET waiting for her voice to say »
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    SOME ▫▫ ×THINGS YOU LOSE. SOME THINGS YOU LOSE
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♔ ♔ ♔ xxxxxxx AND SOME THINGS YOU JUST GIVE AWAY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♛ ♛ ♛ ( it's almost like i'm losing myself )
                    __

#354a55 TALKING #a69395 THINKING #af0719 OTHERS TALKING

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▌▌ ████████ ↳↳ ( SET MEAFLAME ) : AND CAST ME FREE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A W A Y________Y O U________W R E T C H E D________W O R L D_______O F________T E A T H E R S!
{ THROUGH THE ENDLESS :I_night and day ↘↘ I HAVE NEVER wanted more

User Image

Kaalia had emerged from the shadows to grab Jinn and make him her puppet. She did not expect him to enact a defensive technique so quickly though. Her head emerged from the shadows - followed by her torso and then her legs. Her arms began to swoop down to enable her attack she saw that he was already in motion swinging Yamato. The energy she was going to use from the dark she instead poured into a small darkness shield. The blade struck with heavy force, this however was probably nothing compared to if it had been more focused.

With a loud crunching sound the blade would fight with the shield until it broke, sending Kaalia sailing through the air to land a few meters away from the guild master. The side of the beautiful black dress that she had forgotten to change out of had a large cut in it and the side of her exposed rib cage was now bleeding. The woman cursed looking down at the red liquid that poured from the wound. It stung horribly. It was only when she looked back to Jinn that she noticed the light begin to engulf the room.

The dim wane of the light poured over the woman with dull tones, she looked at Jinn with a smile - she was happy to see him with her own eyes once more unclouded by the bond. His harsh words didn't even bother her - she was just happy to have the freedom to make her travels in his light once more, its all she wanted was to stay in the warmth of the light and see all the wonderful sights it could offer. But every time she had the chance some random event prevented her; this time though it would be different - she would fight until she couldn't; to stay in the light forever. With that smile she hoped Jinn would lower his guard and see that the battle was over for the moment. Faith in the light is all she had - faith in Jinn. Kaalia began to walk forth through the light.

A sharp voice erupted into her mind, the bond making itself known once more. "So this is what you've been doing in your time away. . . you little harlot. All actions have their consequences - and you are far over due my little treat." Kaalia froze in her tracks like a deer in headlights staring blankly forward in the general direction of Jinn. "I release you from your servitude to me - and in exchange for this I will take from you what your fear most. Be warned wench, next time we meet. . . I will kill you."

The voice faded from her mind and so did the bond. Kaalia was left with a small sigh of relief - before crying out loudly with pain. She fell to her knees, her blood boiled and rested not. She broke out into a cold sweat and began to breathe heavily. Her gasps for air were followed by her hands running along her arms feeling her veins as they protruded upwards abnormally and then relaxed. The red blood that had been slowly seeping from the wound in her side began to gush violently - but not with red blood anymore, no this was a black blood that gave off the foulest of odors. It cascaded down her side and dress with think heavy splatters onto the broken ground.

It was as if her veins were pumping the black liquid out of her body. Another pained scream echoed throughout the area. Kaalia looked around the room for any help - no one was coming to her the light was still there. . . but she was alone - just as Jinn said the road mostly was, in what seemed like years ago at this point in time. On her knees she noticed that all around the edges of her vision there were black lightning like streaks forming and reaching out to the center of her vision.

The woman's heavy breathing stopped and every muscle is seen to clench up in her body. The streaks getting thicker as Kaalia put her hands up in front of her face. Everything was getting blurry around her as the black liquid continued to pour from the wound at a now slowing pace. Her heavy breaths resumed and began to turn into panicked ones.

"W-whats happening, I cant see." She said as the black streaks consumed her vision. She touched her own face feeling around her eyes, all she could feel was the wet trails where the tears had begun to flow, her delicate fingers sliding over the wet trails shakily. "W-why cant I se--" A sharp stab of pain struck her and her vision goes all red for a moment before fading completely no feint sign of light on the other side of closed eye lids - just. . . nothing.

Kaalia's distressed breathing began to quicken as her shaky movements and voice continued. "W-w-what. . . No." With a great and amazingly powerful surge of energy the shadows from around the lighted area arced up off the ground and poured into the woman; the great healing energy could be felt as the shadows form into her body. The wound on her side healed up, pushing the last of the black liquid out. Her eyes closed she waited a good couple of minutes before opening them again. The shadows returning to their original places: the healing technique finished.

'Nothing'

This can be happening - this cant happen.

An obvious mental break down was on its way as the woman clenched her dress in her fists and another surge of energy is felt.

I cant lose this, I cant.

Her greatest fear was being realized and there was nothing she could do to fix it. All of her pain was gone now - she was just left to the nothingness of her sight. She could hear those around her; but not really it seemed like she was underwater and they were above - she wasn't really paying attention anyway. Tears began to flow faster as she let out a loud and powerful yell of defiance; but also in her inability to accept what was happening. Power that had never been witnessed from her before emerges dimming out all light around her. She began to sink into the darkness with feral cries of agony and anger.

Her tears falling into the darkness so many so that it looked like she was falling into the twinkling night sky. Ascending to the cold solitude of a starry expanse. Her legs sunk into the shadows as she continued to kneel there; the woman shakily reached her hands into the darkness and focused the very last of her energy there. To any of those watching when she is finished pouring the energy into the dark she pulled up a small black book. Jinn would recognize this book as it was identical to the one she had burned back at his guild hall.

She needed to make a pact again, to accept the demons back into her being and allow them to make her whole. But those who knew anything about the old magic of this world would know that the damage done to the woman's eyes was permanent. The blood of the vampire would forever keep what it had taken. Such was the price ; of freedom. Kaalia stared blankly her eyes now dull and grey - no longer a vibrant green as they once were - as she began to open the book.

User Image

ooc: I had permission from star to enact the vampires actions as its what was plotted.

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I ' v e ۰ g o t . t h e . m a g i c ۰ i n m e

´¯`·» x now e v e r y o ne WANTS some ۰ 《 p r e s t o 》 ۰

User Image

Upon taking her first step into Saber Tiger guild ground Eve’s face transformed from doubtful to focused, with confidence and determination that normally didn’t find its way there the girl could have very well been a different person to her guild mates. To a stranger however, she was a young mage with a mission, and one she intended to fulfill. With their very guild crumbling around them it was safe to say the fight was no longer in their enemies favor, the feud between Saber Tiger and Fairy Tail would end today..With most enemy mages having already been taken out by previous circumstances only a few would be left willing to pick a fight. Of course those who remained would be the biggest threat anyway; weaker dark guild mages would have already been taken care of by rubble or consumed by the ink like dome covering most of the ruined guild. It was the S class wizards that could escape those minor inconveniences unscathed that had to be looked out for. The power of a revenge driven mage could not be underestimated, no one in Saber Tiger could be for that matter. But If they thought they could destroy Fairy Tail than they were sadly mistaken..

Falling behind the remaining Fairy Tail mages Eve seemed to just pause facing the looming rubble of Saber Tiger guild. With Jinn no longer in sight Eve’s heart fluttered briefly in her chest before she calmed it, now beginning to tread lightly, circling the outskirts of the guild grounds for any sign of Valena or their guild master. She didn’t dare attempt to contact Jinn through telepathy for fear of distracting him should he be in battle. The debris scattered randomly across the ground made walking difficult even at the very edge of the pile, the girl still had to pick her way around pieces of piping or brick that had been pushed foreword by the sheer force of the collapsing guild. Most of her steps crunched underfoot, the smaller pieces of rubble breaking easily under her weight. Each snap of the weaker material caused the girl to stiffen in a paranoid sort of way, Jinn’s words of Serrisa that rung in her mind only adding to the anxiety of being stuck out in the open. Staying hidden in the shadows of the looming buildings which bordered the guild did not seem to help her in her concern. She doubted the woman would care so much about her now that the battle no longer relied on the strategy of sneaking into the guild. Real strength was what was needed now to pry Valena from the last few fingers of Saber Tiger’s grasp, something which Eve was sorely lacking in comparison to the rest of the guild.

Despite the rare confidence Eve had been feeling in her ability before she didn’t dare enter the fray of fighting mages. She wouldn’t say she was completely weak, though in comparison to a guild which relied on power to stay on top the girl wouldn’t stand a chance. At least not alone anyway, which was one of the reasons she had so easily consented to stay close to Jinn. She had been certainly unnerved by his words, but she’d have been able to supply backup where needed too. Pausing in her walk Eve stared out at the wasteland of a battlefield before her letting a long breath escape her lips, her eyes closing for a brief moment in thought as she did so. The girl knew far too well that she wouldn’t have been helpful by Jinn’s side even if he had ordered it, her magic power still hadn’t fully developed making her a liability when fighting. Even to a guild master with such power as Jinn. If he had to protect her in the process even he could be defeated easily..That went for her fellow guild members as well.

Biting her lip nervously at the thought of the decision she was about to make Eve finally opened her eyes, a new, but wary resolve shining in their violet depths. Small hands clenching into determined fists the girl raised her head to look at the battlefield, her eyes hard. Sometimes war took sacrifices in order to succeed. With this thought the girl turned away from the fighting and ran farther into the shadows of the cities edge, her feet making gentle thumps each time they hit the earth. For now she would stay out of the brawling and do what she knew she did best, she would organize the chaos of the battle and help tip the odds in Fairy Tail’s favour. Settling down in the shadows of an alley where she could still easy see the guild grounds the girl replaced her defensive screens with her main archive computer, the magical device glowing a brighter gold than it ever had before. The screen was practically pulsing with the amount of magical energy Eve was throwing into it, never before had she had this great a cause to work for and never before had she been so determined to succeed.

Fingers moving instantly into the position they were so accustomed the digits flew expertly across the keyboard, a small icon of Chrona appearing within a matter of moments. Had she not witnessed their entrance it was time to tell her that the Guild had arrived. Clicking on the icon to bring her picture fully on screen Eve brought her middle and forefinger to her temple, tapping easily into the mental link she had made temporarily between them. “Chrona, its Eve.. We’ve just arrived and Valena should be back in our hands and safe shortly.” the girl said to the older mage, careful not to do so too loudly for fear of attracting attention to her position. Exiting out of Chrona’s icon Eve did a quick scan of the area for Valena’s mind though came back empty. She could have been anywhere and without knowing her exact location establishing a telepathic connection would be near impossible. Letting out an audible sigh the girl lowered her hand and stared blankly at her archive screen. Was there another way to track her down?

A sudden cracking sound sent Eve’s eyes immediately to what remained of the large guild just before her, her body freezing in its tracks as she watched in horror. The sounds of battle and cries of pain around her were deafening, but even more so was the horrible sound of brick and wood alike falling to the earth below. Almost like it was cut by an invisible sword a thin crack made its way quickly through the roof of the guild, its arms beginning to extend in a web pattern. Then without even a warning the entire top half of the guild seemed to just..Collapse.. Crumble into dust and shatter like an egg..Her body thawing from the initial shock Eve took a few hurried steps back as if terrified that the guild would come crashing down on her. Only it didn’t.. Instead from the remains came two blue orbs shot up into the sky and exploded like fireworks, their remains falling to earth like glitter.. Jinn..Jinn had done this..

Having no time to simply stare in awe at the pure destructive power of Jinn Eve got to her feet and started hurriedly towards the guild, coming out victorious in a short brawl with a knife mage who had apparently not been expecting to have his attacks flung right back at him. The two orbs meant one thing to the girl and one thing only, that they had won, it was safe..Somehow though she couldn’t help but think their victory had come a little too easily. She’d have expected Saber Tiger to put up a larger fight than they did...Moving quickly over and under a large number of obstacles being near impossible she stumbled often, her booted feet struggling to regain her footing as the rubble shifted under her. Archive shifting into only a single screen for defensive purposes Eve, despite finding the silence odd, expected no more problems from Saber tiger that day. With Serrisa nowhere in sight and Valena free it was assumed most wizards had already retreated. Of course even Eve could be wrong..

Flung foreword by the momentum of her peed Eve had to dig in her heels in order to stop, sliding a few inches through rubble before her body became perfectly still, her large eyes focused in complete horror at the town before her. Smoke..Thick black clumps of it where wafting up into the sky and curling like serpents from all over the town, rising from in between buildings, in the middle of guild grounds, everywhere.. Eve’s first thought was that someone had set a fire, but there were no flames in sight. The puffs of smoke were almost perfectly spaced at perfect distances between its neighbors, with no clear space in the town there were dozens upon dozens of the clumps all over the area. The girl simply stared at them all, her entire body seized with fear. Unlike the destroyed guild this was certainly not the work of Jinn, the magic power that surrounded them..It felt different.. Like it didn’t belong to Fairy Tail at all..
            A voice suddenly rang throughout the town, seemingly coming from everywhere, but nowhere at once. Eve’s head darted around rapidly in a desperate attempt to find its source and came up short, terror only beginning to show more clearly on her young face. The voice sounded so cold and uncaring as it addressed the Fairy Tail mages directly, the tone of it alone making Eve want to cover her ears to block it out. Such a feat would have been nearly impossible though as the voice rang loud and clear from every corner of the town. The meaning of the message it brought with it however, was not. It was neither threat nor warning, spoken as if it were simply just a fact. By the time it even registered in the girl’s brain however her time was up, and pure chaos ensued..

Eve didn’t even have time to react before her small body was flung cleanly through the air by a blast, her blinded eyes seeing nothing but a red and orange light. Her terrified screams were drowned out easily by the sounds of the blasts, her body hitting the ground hard and rolling before yet another went off and tossed her again. The mere seconds of pain felt like hours to the young girl, shards of diamond cut into her skin and clothing like butter, easily drawing blood as if they hadn’t meant to. The flames which leaped from the explosions wrapped around pieces of her flesh and seared her skin, in an unimaginable heat that was felt throughout her entire body. Each shard propelled foreword left its mark on Eve, only offering a stinging pain for a brief moment as it pierced her skin before being replaced by yet another. In a matter of only seconds the entire town was turned into nothing more than a barren wasteland, those unlucky enough to be caught n the blasts were destroyed with it. No nook or cranny was left untouched by the pure destructive force of the blasts... In the final seconds of the attack Eve hit the ground and rolled; buildings around her rumbled and fell, with pieces of brick and insulation bounced off the ground like they were nothing more than pebbles. Eve was only saved from the fate of being crushed thanks to the shelter of and oddly shaped pile of rubble.

The moments after the blast were horrible silent, for several minutes Eve lay motionless of the ground, her tiny body beaten and bruised by the likes of which she had never seen. Her screen had done nothing to save her in the end, the bit of magic having disappeared after she was wounded in the first blast. As the smoke and ash settled around her Eve suddenly coughed, her entire body shaking with the force of the action, an action which quickly turned into a hoarse moan of pain. A fit of coughing followed, brought on by the settling smoke entering her lungs as she took in a breath, each one ending exactly as the last one had. Everything about her hurt, even the gentle rise and fall of her chest that represented that she was indeed still alive..
            Barely conscious Eve collapsed limply on the ground when the fit of coughing stopped, her purple eyes staring around in an unfocused sort of way. Voices..She could hear voices.. The girl, forcing her head towards the sound simply as the pile of debris hiding her was cut away revealing two unfamiliar figures. Large violet eyes stared in silence at the figures, a male and a female who clearly adorned the marks of the enemy guild of Saber Tiger. The woman’s eyes seemed to settle on her, a strange look momentarily passing across her cold face before she finally spoke, her voice sounding oddly familiar. Despite this Eve stared at her as if she were some kind of foreign creature, unable to understand her motives. They were enemies..Why wasn’t she going to kill her?

Unable to fight back the girl remained limp, watching the woman’s every move with fear lingering underneath her confusion. As she began tugging on her clothing Eve screamed in pain, something she could not help. Each of the woman’s moves after that earned only a small moan as the girl tried to stifle her voice. She did not want to seem weak in front of the enemy yet having the cloth tug on her wounds was absolute agony to her. Why was she doing this? What did she mean to obtain from this? Muttering in an almost frustrated tone to herself the woman suddenly raised a metal clad hand, cutting a clean gash through the clothing and ripping them aside. Eve’s pained noises finally subsided into silence the limp girl staring up at the woman leaning over her, with relief from the pain the girl didn’t even seem to care that she was half naked in front of strangers. All she could seem to ask herself was why ?

The relief didn’t last for long..As the woman spoke again Eve only continued to stare at her in that unfocused, confused sort of way as a needle like object appeared in her hand. Oddly enough though the girl didn’t flinch at the appearance of the possible weapon or the prospect of more pain coming her way, she only stared. Why..Why was this woman apologizing to her? As the needle suddenly entered her flesh though Eve was quickly brought back into reality and let out a pained cry, now wishing she had heeded the woman’s warning. Finger’s digging in the dirt in an attempt to quench the pain of the needle weaving through her wounds Eve grit her teeth, pained cries that she couldn’t stop escaping her lips every now and then. Through squinted eyes she could see the woman work, a new piece of shining thread appearing in the needle each time it stroked upwards. By the end of the stitches Eve was sweating and breathing heavily, though this time she didn’t get a break before the woman started up again. As soon as the woman put her hands on her chest Eve’s breath caught in her throat, a lightning rod of sharp pain shooting through her torso. Not even having heard the woman’s instructions the girl followed them perfectly, her face twisting in a pained expression as her entire body went rigid. This was not at all like her side injury she had gotten by fighting Wyverns..Yet another cry escaping her lips the girl’s face silently pleaded with the Saber Tiger mage to stop what she was doing, if the woman meant this to be some kind of torture than she had certainly had enough.

Company : Noir, Angelica
Attire : { x }

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If you have a dream you wish to come true
You've got to believe in the day you made that wish
When you think you're lost, I'm sure....
The strength of your feelings will guide you
The future you wish for is already in your hands

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kharisma Harper
Metal God Slayer

User Image

Kharisma couldn't complain about the day being bad, how often was it when you could go stomp the hell out of a dark mage guild when they totally deserve it. It was a rhetoric question but it was still very satisfying, they were getting Valena back and bring her home no matter what. Rushing towards the dark guild it was evident that there had been some intense fighting judging from the damage, she didn't know if it was from Jinn or Valena. "Probably both." She thought to herself before stepping inside with everyone, they had to look for Valena but then she almost forgot about Siegfried again. "Guess we have to save that jack-a** too..." She felt mockingly nauseous having to be near that guy, she was still thinking they should leave him to be Saber Tiger's pet. Upon closer examination of the damage to the dark guild building she could see there was some hefty damage to the infrastructure. "Someone was doing work, hope it was someone from our side." She commented to herself before hearing an eerily cold voice announce something that made the God Slayer tense up immediately. "I got a really bad feeling about this...Metal God's Skintight Armor." Casting her spell, her chocolate-colored skin became the very metal she consumed just before she smelled smoke thanks to her keen sense of smell followed by the sound of explosions.

"Everyone get to cover! Use any defensive barrier spell you know if you have one!" She shouted to everyone around her as there was literally no time to even get out of the guild just as it began to crumble from the explosions from within. The ground gave way from under her and she fell hearing the screams of everyone above her, she reached out and grabbed something sticking out of the hole she fell through but that soon gave way because of her now increased weight. She hit the ground hard but before she could even move debris just fell on top of her burying, she was trapped and in pain. Yes even with her armor spell she could still feel pain even if there was no physical damage to her body, she was alone and unconscious buried under a very large amount of debris. "Wake up you gluttonous girl!" A voice shouted to her in her unconscious state but it sounded very distant yet it wasn't from her current surroundings. "I said wake up you chocolate-covered glutton!" "No...it can't ...be..." Kharisma knew this voice as she recognized that very degrading name, "Steelena...." "Yes you glutton of a girl...so your mind is something more than a vast amount of fat from the food you've consumed since you hear my voice." "Hehe...no one else knows about that degrading name you just called me...why can I hear you? I thought you vanished.." "It is because you are on the verge of dying that you can hear my voice, you stand on the very narrow border of life and death." "On..the verge...of dying? No..No...I don't want to die...I can't....leave the others behind...there's too much to do..." "Then dig deep...deep within yourself...if you don't want to die then find the will to live! I taught you better than anyone I gave my gift to, find that dog-git determination to live and get your fat a** up!"

Kharisma was just in a state of shock as Steelena's voice stopped, "Find the will to live, as if it were that easy...still..." She began to search within herself to find that very will, she didn't know what to look for nor where to begin to look. She searched within her very own memories and even deeper still within her own consciousness and what she found there were was her entire experiences with Fairy Tail, her memories both good and bad. They all left a deep impression on her very soul which was standing before her like a mirror. "This...this is my will to live, the connections I've made with everyone in Fairy Tail. My family...." Everyone within Fairy Tail stood behind the reflection before the reflection took Kharisma's hand passing on a silvery light which ran up her arm and enveloped her body. "Now awaken with the Force of a God and live! Live my gluttonous yet beautiful daughter!" Kharisma's eyes shot wide open before she releasing a very large Metal God's Bellow from her mouth destroying the debris burying her. The torrent of glowing metal shards shot up towards the sky then fell like snowflakes, Kharisma climbed to her feet grabbing what charred metal she could and started devouring it to restore her strength. Her tarnished metal skin began to gain ever more luster than usual giving off a platinum silver shine the more metal she ingested, her dark brown hair changed to the very same metallic coating as her skin and her eyes changed from auburn to a dark shade of yellow. She felt stronger than she's ever felt, a new-found power she never knew existed was empowering her very being.

Looking up through the hole above her noticing how far she fell, changing her hand into the form of a large hook she threw her transformed hand up hoping to latch onto something solid to hoist herself up. The hook hand caught something solid and sturdy allowing Kharisma to pull herself up, once she reached the surface she saw the aftermath of the explosions. She looked around to see if she saw anyone from the guild still alive, she saw a few guild-mates helping injured guild-mates out of the rubble. Most saw her and were shocked by her transformation, "Help anyone that's injured out and get them medical attention immediately, Saber Tiger hasn't killed us only pissed us off more." She said to the others before taking off running, she was even faster than usual as well. This new power was exciting but scary to her as well, "Chrona! Eve! Alastor! Valena! Marc! Jinn!" She shouted at the top of her lungs running past other Fairy Tail mages who were digging through the rubble looking for friends and comrades. She wasn't too worried about Jinn, Alastor, Chrona, and Valena as they could look after themselves but she was still concerned for their well-being. It was Eve that worried her the most, she remembered she hung back to coordinate the attack but has small as she was she could've been thrown by the explosion and was hurt. The Metal God Slayer stopped and sniffed around for Eve's scent which she picked up almost immediately and it smelled of blood, running towards the source of the scent just ahead of her were two people and a little body on the ground. "Eve!" She shouted as she picked up speed, the two unknown people worried her as they both smelled of blood and death. If they were dark mages then they'd pay of hurting Eve.

Who's around me?: No one
What's going on in my head?: Really Pissed off, Very worried
Where in the world am I?: Ruins of Saber Tiger's town and guild

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Make your heart stronger, the words important to you...
Collect irreplaceable memories, a little more just a bit more left...
The unreachable starry night...
If you give up that's your last stop

User Image

Maegnis's Queen

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
My whole life waiting for the right time
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
xxxxxTO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL 〖〗KNOW I TRY TO TELL YOU THAT I NEED YOU h e r e xx i xx a m xx w i t h o u t xx Y O U

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▒░
I FEEL SO LOST BUT WHAT CAN I DO ► ► CAUSE I KNOW THIS LOVE SEEMS REAL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but i don't know how to feel

User Image

xxxxxxx═════════════════════

I CAN'T SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMIN' FROM ;; BUT I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU'RE RUNNING FROM

】▇▇▇▇▇▇ тнιѕ аιпт по рℓас℮ fоr по н℮rо ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ↝☠ ▇▇ тнιѕ аιпт по рℓас℮ fоr по в℮тт℮я мап

xxxxxxxxxxxAND WHAT MATTERS THINKIN WHOS THE BADDEST ;; BUT THE ONES WHO STOP YOU FALLING FROM YOUR LADDER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ═════════════════════

User Image
                                                            Valena stood and watched as her guild members dotted the area. The brunette was more than relived to see that all of her friends were okay. They had come all the way to enemy territory to rescue her and she was eternally grateful. More so than she could ever express to her friends. They truly were like a family to her. Even though she felt guilty that they had to go through all of the trouble, were the tables turned Valena would have done everything possible to save any one of her friends without so much as a second thought. That was the mentality that the Fairy Tail mages head. They were there for each other no matter what. Their bonds were what made them strong, and Valena felt like she was unstoppable when they were by her side.

However, it seemed that things weren't over just yet. There was a strange shift in the air . Looking around Valena could still see her guild mates but she could also see and smell the smoke that was rising from the air. It smelled flammable at best, explosive even. Valena didn't like the smell that was emitting from the smoke nor the tone of the dark haired woman.

Before anything could really register she had spun on her heel and began sprinting towards Siegfried who was still exposed. Her heartbeat echoed in her chest as time seemed to slow down around her. Her breath was slow as she was drawing closer to Siegfried, her bare feet bouncing off of the ground.

It was then that the explosions began to happen almost as equally in slow motion. Raising a hand to her head as one sounded off near her she could feel the diamond shrapnel soar by her and cut into her skin but she didn't stop. Racing forwards she finally jumped from the pile of debris and into the air almost soaring over the explosions. Although caught by much of the diamond shrapnel she didn't stop. Falling towards Siegfried she extended her hands as the ground began to move around him. Tackling him to the ground, the buts f ground that had risen swallowed them up covering them from the majority of the explosions and shrapnel.

Laying on top of Siegfried, Valena looked down into his fierce hues as her breathing was heavy. Slowly lowering a hand to her left side she felt a warm liquid cover her hand. Cut open by some of the shrapnel she tried her hardest to put pressure against the wound but after all the energy she had used up in her fight against Serrissa and the magic she used to conceal both her and Siegfried she was losing strength fast.

Her pained expression deepened as the wound continued to bleed out. Only when the explosions stopped and the danger subsided did the mud dome fall from around the brunette female and the blond male. A small grunt of pain escaped her lips before she looked at Siegfried once more. Slowly her world began to turn black as she was losing consciousness.

" Siegfried I'm - " Valena couldn't finish as she collapsed fully onto the council member, finally knocked out after everything caught up with her body.

User Image

Dapper Bear

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ _________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅_________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ.
Wᴇ'ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
Wᴇ'ʟʟ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ.
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ.

User ImageXxxxxxXUser ImagexxxxxXXUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                                        Jinn's face was lit with elation. 'Finally... finally we can return to our lives...' He thought as he sighed. He closed his eyes as his clothing changed, his iconic red coat appearing around his shoulders once more. Yamato faded with the winds, leaving Jinn holding Redemption's hilt aloof. He had opened his eyes to the sky above. A light smile touched his face as he could feel the others gathering towards the guild. It seems they received his signal.

He turned as he felt a familiar presence behind him. He smirked at Kaalia and opened his arms. He was well aware of her bond that was forced upon her body. Now that his head was clear, he could think straight enough to know she meant him no harm. Once again he would be her shepherd to the light; her harbinger to redemption.

But of course, sometimes life just likes to s**t on you.

Once Kaalia had stopped moving, Jinn had raised an eyebrow. 'Something is off...' As the female before him cried out, Jinn was moving towards her. As she fell to her knees, he was holding on to her. He was shocked as to what eh origins of this could be, then it suddenly hit him. Serissa. The devilish woman had traps within traps within dealings. Nothing she said lacked a trigger for a trap already in place. He knew that he could stop the ordeal Kaalia was going through, but he knew he could comfort her through it.

And Jinn held her through it all. Her veins bulging wildly then coming to a sudden rest as the foulest of odors from the black ooze her body produced. It caused his heart much grief to she her in such a state. All he could do in all honesty was go through it with her. When she spoke, a questioning look crossed his face. "Lost what Kaalia?" He said as he pulled her back to look into her face. He took notice of her eyes, the black veins that surged through them were bold against her dilated pupils. He only stared in amazement as her vision disappeared before him, his face the last thing she saw.

He could tell that the worse has yet to come, so he decided to reassure her along the way. "Kaalia, listen to the sound of my voice. Everything will be fine." He said in a calm and even tone. But it seemed as if she wasn't going to hear it. Already her heart beat was racing as much as her mind was. He took no notice to what she was doing, that is not until a familiar object reappeared.

Having only seeing it once, Jinn thought it was a normal book. But his senses, the ones that were trained into a harden fact by Shiki, told him otherwise. On instinct alone, Jinn pulled ebony in front and fired quickly. A bullet hole suddenly appeared in the book as Jinn lowered his arm. "Kaalia, listen to me!" He shouted at her as he grabbed her arms. "Everything well be alright!" He said firmly said as he moved his hands to her face.

Boom.

Jinn knew something like this would happen. Just as he got the woman to calm down and think correctly, something ******** explodes. He could feel the the walls vibrate from whatever it was that just had went up. "s**t..." He said as he moved closer to the tear in the wall he created. His eyes widen as he threw himself backwards on top of Kaalia. A jet of flame surged forward from the extend slash. The guildmaster could feel the heat on his back as he protected the blinded woman.

Thinking quickly, Jinn pulled out ebony and ivory. With a quick firing session, the two of them dropped through the newly developed hole in the floor. Jinn wrapped his arms around Kaalia as wind rushed through them. He turned so he would land hard on his back. Connecting with the stone floor of the dungeon, Jinn lost the wind from his chest. The world was nothing but tumbling flaming debris that rained from above. Jinn did his best to protect them both, Ebony and Ivory blazing wildly. "s**t!" He said as he was forced to roll out of the way.

No sooner did he move did a flaming support beam crash down. "This entire place is coming down!" He said as he stood up, Ebony and Ivory continuing their assault to protect them both. "Kaalia! You gotta find us a way out of here!" He said as he looked over his shoulder at her. Sweat dripped from his brow as he panted. The fire and flames were getting stronger. Not to mention the occasional explosion that randomly went off. Jinn was up to his barrels in targets as he destroyed flaming debris with ease. But he knew he wouldn't last for long.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C O N S E N T E SXXD E IXXJ U N OXXJ U P I T E RXXM I N E R V AXXA P O L L OXXM A R SXXC E R E SXXM E R C U R I U SXXD I A N AXXB A C C H U SXXV U L C A N U SXXP L U T OXXV E S T AXXV E N U S
C O N S E N T E SXXD E IXXJ U N OXXJ U P I T E RXXM I N E R V AXXA P O L L OXXM A R SXXC E R E SXXM E R C U R I U SXXD I A N AXXB A C C H U SXXV U L C A N U SXXP L U T OXXV E S T AXXV E N U S
x

x
------------------------------- W A T C H I N G T H E S E T W I S T E D D R E A M S B E C O M E A R E A L I T Y -------------------------------
⊰⊰ AN ANNIHILATION PROGRAM FROM THE GODS ABOVE ⊱⊱
x
⋯ ⋯ ⋯ EINS ZWEI DREI ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ Can you join hands and run? ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ EINS ZWEI DREI ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ Can you escape death as one?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well now, this whole battle had been going on for quite a bit of time now and Noir was beginning to get quite bored with it. It was one thing to have a nice little brawl to lighten up your day, but when it went on for this long without being very interesting…well…it didn’t really have much of a purpose did it? Not to mention it was even more irksome since they were facing a tenacious opponent who absolutely refused to die. How annoying. Fortunately enough, Angelica as always, was completely on top of the situation.

"Noir, sweetie. . . have I ever told you how much you matter to me? Well. I probably have. . . . but even if you’ve forgotten, I’m sure you’ll understand in the next five seconds."

"How could I ever forget Angie baby? Well…except when I have amnesia..but other than that I feel your love all the time!" he didn’t quite realize she was speaking literally until after he found himself caught in a hug that could have been more easily equated to a death grip. For a moment the necromancer almost said something, one of his usual little quips or exclamations asking what in the world was going on. But the young woman’s actions seemed to speak volumes on its own. From the way Angelica pressed his scrawny body close to hers in an almost protective manner made him realize that their lives might be in real, actual danger. Accepting the hug without question, he too quickly wrapped his arms around her, shutting his eyes and (considering that there wasn’t anywhere else to put his face) burying his face in her bare skin. Something cold and hard began to creep up around them, diamond he realized soon enough as he peeked out through half-closed eyelids, only to see them encased by a twinkling gemstone casing. It was clear that if Angie had to cover them completely with the hardest material on earth then something serious was going on.

"Fairy Tail mages," Angelica’s voice echoed, far and wide probably. He couldn’t really tell when he was stuck in this cocoon. "Observe as Sovereign is consumed by cataclysm the likes of which you likely won’t see again."

It took no more than two seconds, two mere seconds of warning before everything began to explode to kingdom come.

Oh. So that’s what’s happening.
                                      For a long while the protective structure they were encased within seemed to quake violently from the force of the destructive explosions that were being triggered all around them. For a moment he could hear the sharp sound of shattering as gem pierced gem, but he just squeezed his eyes tighter, trusting Angie’s protective spell to keep them safe till it was all over. And true enough it did, for when the shaking stopped and the diamond case came apart, Noir found himself on the ground with Angie, relatively unharmed. Needless to say the young woman was quick to get moving.

"Now then. We’re going."

"Noooooooooooo wait just hug me for five more minutes…." The orange haired mage whined childishly, flipping over and clinging to the ravenette’s leg with all his strength as she dragged him along. He still wasn’t quite aware of why the whole town and been blown up, but he didn’t really have much of a complaint about it…except maybe for the fact that his room had been roasted. Yes perhaps he did have a bone of contention with regards to that. Their pace of movement was quick, Angie clearly wanting to get them the hell out of there before someone else came and stopped them, but their speedy escape with quickly halted suddenly at the sounds of soft pained groans that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Angie baby…?"

"Hang on a moment, Noir." Unceremoniously dropped to the ground with a thud, Noir went dizzy for a second before realizing Angie had run off on her own. Scrambling quickly after her, she soon found the dark haired mage bent over a young girl, supposedly seriously injured from what he could make out. That was strange; from what he knew, Angie was hardly one to care about people after she’d killed them, or blew them up in this situation. However here, she seemed to hesitate. Noire crawled up behind her, looking over the young girls body curiously, restraining himself from poking as he always did with strange, unknown things. The girl seemed to be awake, vaguely conscious as it seemed. With a grin he held up the back of his right hand, clearly displaying the Saber Tiger guild tattoo that was imprinted there. The only reaction seemed to be fear. Oh well then.

"Wooooooow, who’s this?" he inquired. "Someone you know Angie? But she’s a fairy! And she’s kinda young, and kinda cute don’t you think~? What’re you doing? Will she live? Are we keeping her? Also do you have any candy?" Apparently Angelica had no time to pay any heed to the rapid jabbering of the ever hyper blood mage, for the very next thing he was commanded to do was turn away so that she could tend to the hurt young girl, or face a fate far worse than death. Noir couldn’t help but pout at being ignored, but complied in any case, folding his arms and closing his eyes like an unhappy child. "Fine, neglect me. See if I care." he grumbled, clearly forgetting that she'd saved his sorry life not two seconds ago. He satisfiedhimself with listening instead to what was going on to ease his boredom. Not that pained cries and screaming were very entertaining.

All of a sudden, their peaceful time was interrupted by an enraged cry from afar; a young woman calling out a name and heading right in their direction. Uh oh ,more fairies. Now this was a problem.

"Angie, we got company~" he warned, biting his thumb in preparation for a necromancy spell should they need it. "Can I hold her off? Can I? Can I?"

мood;; WaryXXXplace;; Saber Tiger GroundsXXXwιтн;; Eve//Angie//KharismaXXXaттιre;; This

SABER TIGER Can you endure myXXXXXXXXxXX

SURVIVAL GAME?

KYRAXXSAYS。。。

"S P E A K I N G"
        T H I N K I N G

Maegnis's Queen

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
    • Married 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Falling For You 25
    User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄
    XXXXXXXXXX!!
    You say you wanted more. What are you waiting for? • • •
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm not running from you ↘

User Image

Sakura watched as Lilly presented her with the amulet that was aiding her with her condition. The pink haired woman couldn't help but frown lightly as she spoke about it. Although she was glad that Lilly was receiving aid in her problem the woman still made it clear that it wasn't gone and wouldn't go away.The amulet and the aid she was receiving would only prolong her life rather than cure the problem. Sakura wished more than anything else that she was some kind of healer and she could do something to help Lilly. Alas, she was only a warrior and could only hurt with her powers, not help.

When Lilly finished, Sakura shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Although she dreaded the topic about the late guild master and guild ace, she knew that she had to talk about it sooner or later. She had only spoke about it with Xiao and Samara . Of course she had addressed the guild about it, but she had only conveyed her actual feelings to her close friends. Sakura considered Lilly to be a close friend, and since she too was one of the oldest members of Valkyrie Rose, they had a lot of pain to share for the loss.

"Lilly.." Sakura began softly. " The loss is hard on all of us. I know we all wish that there was something we could have done but it was just like Sarell-sama and Abyzou to take on such missions by themselves." she said as she cast her gaze to the ground before looking back up at the blonde. " After their deaths everything happened so fast. " she started standing from the chair.

Walking over to the window she stared out at the garden view from the office. " I was made guildmaster more by default and necessity. But.. I don't deserve this title." she said slowly as she looked over at Lilly. " As before, you are the one who truly deserves to lead this guild. Your guidance and resolve is a lot stronger than mine. You carry the power of the maiden." Sakura paused. "Which of course.. is also the reason why you cannot be the guildmaster." she said sadly as she approached Lilly again.

Sitting on the desk facing Lilly Sakura's clear eyes stared into Lilly's deep ones. " But there is something you can do. Something that will benefit the guild and it's something that you deserve more than anyone I know ." she said. " Lilly, will you be the guild ace of Valkyrie Rose?" she asked her sincerely.

There was nobody else that Sakura trusted more for the job. If Lilly couldn't be the guildmaster, than this was the least that Sakura could do for her.

⊱ Ω ⊰
    Finally found myself...Fighting for a chance
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〖I know now, this is who I really am〗 ✫ ✫ ✫

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out