Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Noob

Inuko_Murasame
(( Gomen for not being able to post yesterady! -dies- I had HOMEWORK O.O Shocker! and I had n00bs to bash and you know how much fun and time consuming that is... ^0^;; ))

"Very well" Roy said as he took in the information given to him and stored it in his database called a brain. "I'm supposing you're wondering about myself?" The colonel took in a deep breath before he began. "My name is Roy Mustang, I'm from Central City. I'm a Lt. Colonel in the military. I'm 20 years old (( age change for RP romance purposes)) and my birthdate is the 20th of August. Anything else you wish to know?" Once the colonel was done, he leaned back on his seat and crossed his legs, gazing intently at Hiroko.

(( didn't get a chance to write what Kisa's doing yet, coming to that part... >.< My muses went on vacation again.... ))

Hotaru drew her legs up from the ground, hugging them to her torso shyly as she shook her head to answer his question. She sang softly to herself, trying to calm her frazzled nerves and irregular heartbeat that the sudden attack on the heartless had caused. She felt so unsure of everything, but she knew she could trust Roy nonetheless. Her voice was soft as she stared back at Roy, smiling slightly, completely unaware of the song she was singing.
"I knew I loved you before I met you..." She blinked, covering her mouth and blushing.
"S-Sorry!!!" she cried, hiding her face behind her knees.

((>D Time for some ironic-ness... or whatever that was.))
Roy had drifted off to la-la land as he stared at the fire behind the girl, the licking red, orange, and yellow flames dancing put him in a trance. He began to dream about his home back in Central City. He also began to dream about how he would protect this girl from these shadow-like beings. The girl's voice floated to his ears like a melody from heaven. The words: 'I knew I loved you before I met you...' drifted to his ears. He slightly chuckled. "Is that so?" he muttered, not really caring, it had been a long day and the Lt. Colonel was tired. He slowly drifted off to a deep sleep, void of any dreams.

Eloquent Noob

Envy's souless eyes watched Hotaru and Roy with slight amusement, a rather sadistically evil idea bubbling to the surface of his mind. Hadn't that Ansem guy given him control over the Heartless? He nodded to himself, raising his right hand and pointing to the two people sitting below him. Right on cue, the Heartless surfaced, forming a black cloud that lazily slithered towards the place where Hotaru sat, watching Roy dreamily as he slept.

"Surprise, surprise, Princess! A special delivery from Envy, with lots of love," he chuckled, sitting down upon the rooftop he occupied in order to watch the festivities.

Hotaru's eyes widened as she watched the black cloud slither toward them. Her first instinct was to wake Roy up, but he needed his rest, and he'd already saved her once before.

"Time to repay the favor," she muttered, picking up a stick that she had randomly found on the ground next to her. She held it as if it were a sword, ready to keep the heartless at bay, if nothing else. Several Heartless appeared in front of her, staring at her with their illuminous yellow eyes. As one approached her, she swung the stick, which launched the Heartless back, but nothing more. She knew she could only keep them off of her and Roy, but it was the least she could do for the Lt. Colonel.

It was a systematic happening. The heartless would approach her, she'd swing her weapon, they'd fly back, then come again. She was still full of energy, but knew she wouldn't be for long. If this was the way things kept up, things would not end well for her.
She was drifting in water, the blue sky desitute of any clouds. The bright golden sun shown on her tanned skin. She was wearing the clothes that were on her back when she came to this place. Only this time, they weren't in tatters, the blood was gone, the pain, nonexistant. Kisa sighed as she looked up to the vast expanses of the sky above. A swallow glided past her feild of vision, it's wings outstreached, searching for a home. A home that it could not find. *( I wonder... who was it that figured birds are free.... Sure they've got wings and can fly wherever they want... but what if they can't find a branch to rest on when the day comes to an end?... Perhaps then they regret ever having wings... Maybe... true freedom is having a home to come back too...)* and so the thoughts drifted across her mind...

Roy was awoken from the sounds of the fighting. Groggily, he opened his eyes, the figure of Hiroko and some dark beings was seen. Soon, his vision got clearer and he could make out the heartless and Hiroko with a stick. "Holy!" he muttered and snapped his flame to life.
(( Ok I really hate to start doing this, but we really need some people in this RP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !!!!!! EVEN CHANDRE SAYS SO! ))
((hello evryone! biggrin I just have two questions. 1. can I be evil? 2.can I be a made up character. I intend to join no matter what however if the answe is yes I may already have a char in mind.))
(( yes Sesshie, you may be evil-ness and yes you may be a made-up ))
Ansem stared at three diffrent screens, each showing a keyblade master. As of late his heartless where being used by the weakest of beings and where being destroyed easily. A smile crossed his lips as a wicked plan formed. Bringing forth the darkness and evil all around his catle he built a new heartless. The shadow figure would be made to defeat all the pesky key blade users. It would be the strongest heartless yet made in the likeness of each of the key-blade users. Ansem finishes his progect and reaches forward pulling from the chest of his creation It's Corrupt heart, for all wielders even those created from evil most have a heart to wield the blades well.

User name: Fallen_Wizard
Name of character:Kumori
Pic or description of character:Though his form is made of shadow he normaly looks like a young man, his eyes are hidden beneath a bandana with an inscription that has been scraped off. A long red coat covers two metal arms and chains of verying lengths which cover his chest.
Weapon (if one): Two corrupt key blades(lock blades if you will) Which can lock away the good inside of people.
What world: Kingdom hearts
What connections they have to one of the Keyblade weilders: Ansem Made Kumori to like the wielders and though He listens and does as he is commanded, Kumori does it because he wishes one day to gain A heart of his own.

((If you feel I need to change anything feel free to tell me. biggrin I won't god-mod He will lose just not easily! biggrin ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff