• Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Location: kitchen With: KarinFeeling: complicatedDoing: complicated

His face flushed and he sort of nodded. "Um...sure. Yes. Definately. Yes."

Greedy Cultist

~Karin DeRoyale~User Image

Yeah...that sounded real sure. She quirked an eyebrow at him, leaning down a bit. "...really?" she asked "...well, then do something with them..." A soft giggle left her lips.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

"Alright." Lightly he ran his hands over the mounds rubbing them with his thumb on occasion.

Greedy Cultist

She wiggled a little as he began to touch her, biting into her lip. Nobody had ever done anything like this to her before. "That f-feels nice, master..." she said softly.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Slowly he reached down to find the hem of of her shirt and pull it up and off hoping she'd move her arms.

Greedy Cultist

A coy sort of smile formed over her lips when her master removed her shirt. However, the feeling of the cool air on her skin made her rather dominant behavior fade, reflexively covering her chest with her arms. Her breasts were scarred and her back even more so. "...n-no..." she whispered "...don't look..."

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

In retrospect he should have known that would happen. Still he leaned up took her face in hand and kissed. "Karin I like how you look. But if I must I won't."

Greedy Cultist

Her master's kiss comforted her momentarily, though she still looked down at him in disbelief. "I don't understand how you could..." she mumbled "...and...uh...what do you mean? Do you want me to put my shirt b-back on?"

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

"Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it true," he replied taking her shirt and tossing it as far off as he could. "No. Please no. I'll just close my eyes. And if that doesn't work blind fold me."

Greedy Cultist

A light blush came over her face, poking her fingers together. She could...blindfold him? Well, she supposed that would work. Swallowing roughly, she stood up and walked over to one of the drawers, finding a cloth napkin, which she brought back to his side. "If y-you're sure this is okay, m-master..." she said softly. She offered him the cloth, the blush never fading from her face.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

"Hundred percent sure," he said sitting up once she was off him so she could put it on.

Greedy Cultist

With a short nod, she reached out and hesitantly tied the napkin over her master's eyes. This felt so...odd. Though she did have to admit, it was making her feel better already. After it was properly fastened, she giggled softly, then reached behind her and undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. "Okay..." she whispered "...you can't see anything...right?" She crawled into his lap, then pressed herself against him, kissing him once more.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

It was weird to let her take his sight but if that's what she needed then that's what he'd do. "Nothing but cloth," he said softly before she was suddenly on him kissing him so he kissed back with hunger running a finger along her spine.

Greedy Cultist

A purr left her lips as he hungrily returned her kiss. She slipped herself backward so that she was sitting on his thighs a few inches above his knees, though her lips never left his. Her hands slid down his arms and to his hands, which she then pulled up and once again laid on her breasts. They felt warm against her bare skin. She pulled back ever so slightly, her lips trailing down his jaw. "M-Master, please touch me." she said softly.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

He didn't need to be asked twice and eagerly took to grasping and massaging her breasts almost as if he were using them to get her closer to him. As his hands traveled over them he felt a rub of hard flesh and flicked it curious what it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff