i should really fill in those event spots

but im so lazy 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
i need to post too 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
look at me setting a great example 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
best mod ever obvs 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Perfect Reveler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    junzuj junz.. *OH BABY !
                    junzu
                    junzu ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ junzu D O N ' T . Y O U . K N O W . I . S U F F E R ? . C A N . Y O U . H E A R . M E . M O A N ?junzu ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    junzu
                                                junzujunzujunzujunzu▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                junzu
                                                jun YOU CAUGHT ME UNDER FALSE PRETENSES jun | jun HOW LONG BEFORE YOU LET ME GO ?
                                                junzu
                                                jun███ .. you set my soul ..*alight ██
                                                junzu
                                                junzuunzuunzuunzu⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                junzu
                                                jun | ██ .. NAME ju aria de luca jun | ██ .. MOOD ju unamused
                                                junzu
                                                junzujun| ██ .. ACTION ju waiting for further instructions jun | ██ .. LOVE ju love is such a bland thing..

junzu
                                                junzujunzujjunzujunzujunzujunzujunzu ju ju
                                                junzu
                                                junzu《:deceitful* 「MURDEROUS°RHYTHM❞ ↗foul play █ ◟♚ ↺silver tongue
                                                junzu
                                                junzujun██ ju ██ ju ██ ju ██ ju ██

.. .. REACTS CASUALLY TOWARD THE QUESTION ! i lure them in first off.. that's the easy part. after that, i just dispose of them the way my boss tells me to. it gets violent sometimes, to say the least. .. .. AVERTS GAZE TO LOOK UP AT THE CEILING ! i guess in terms of disinterest, we're in the same boat. .. .. FALLS SILENT FOR A BIT, PONDERING OVER HIS WORDS AS SHE CONSIDERS A CONNECTION, BUT LETS IT FALL SHORT ! i see.. where do you work?
                                                  junzu
                                                  jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;watchful eyes*

exactly.. .. .. NODS ABRUPTLY ! I hope not as well.. but something is telling me I won't have to doubt you much. .. .. CRACKS A SMALL GRIN ! I guess so.. it'd be nice if time was killed in an interesting way this time around. hm.. to be honest, my interests are a bit.. out of place for a nineteen year old girl who should be in university. I guess I'm interested in everything embodying the thought of a perfect world. .. .. CATCHES HERSELF AND CRINGES ! to think those words just came out of my mouth is disgusting. ah.. so you're wealthy. bringing peace to your country, eh? are you a politician of some sort? .. .. IS A BIT UNSETTLED ABOUT THE THOUGHT, DEFINITELY HATES THE GOVERNMENT IN HER OWN AREA ! is this feeling steering you away from the violence or toward it? heh, well, you've definitely said more than I immediately expected. if anything, it actually is proving to be entertaining.. .. .. IDLY TWIRLS A PIECE OF HAIR AROUND HER FINGER, HER FACIAL EXPRESSION STILL BLANK DESPITE HER WORDS !
                                                  junzu
                                                  jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;hypnotic*

a talent, indeed. I'm glad I don't have that. .. .. SMILES TO HERSELF AS HIS TEMPER SEEMS TO FLARE UP A BIT ! I didn't say I wouldn't be. a pack a day? what a beautiful thing that your lungs haven't given out on you yet. .. .. GRINS BITTERLY ! hah, you're telling me. he said I was his most prized employee, even labeled me second-in-command on more than one occasion.. and look where I am now. alone in a motel with an unconscious guy. I did call him.. several times. it's a dirty job let's just say.. he makes the orders and I carry them out. .. .. PAUSES, ALLOWING FURTHER QUESTIONING ABOUT IT IF WANTED ! hm.. so you're the boss of a bar? I've also noticed people like that are scare these days.. kind of a shame if you ask me. I would much rather them than optimistic assholes skipping around. but for you and your employees' sakes, i hope you get some business soon. might need to be forceful in drawing attention to your place..
                                                  junzu
                                                  jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;lazy tyrant*

Fluffy Rabbit

shamie♞゚ shamieTHERE'S A STRANGER IN MY BED shamiesham ████████
                                      sh▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sham I SMELL LIKE A MINIBAR sh IS THIS A HICKIE OR A BRUISE sh IT'S A BLACKED OUT BLUR
                                      shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie
                                      sh POUNDING INsh my head
                                      shamieshamieshamieshamiesham sham GLITTER ALL OVER MY ROOM
                                      sham██ s ░░ s ██ s ░░ s ██ s ░░ s ██
                                      sham* former UNDERworldGUARDIAN grumpy *BOSS lazy!TYRANT
                                      sha▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ sha▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      shamie sha█████ kel is fine.shamie sha█████ irritated
                                      shamie sha█████ no time for that s**t.

shamieshamieshamshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie

BLINKS BEFORE HE SMILES AT HOW DAMN CUTE BENJI IS your cute, that is all i'm going to say on the matter benji ~ there is no reason needed beyond the fact that your a cute kid. GRINS .. you matter a lot. i don't know what it is about you, you are just special ... you got my attention more than anyone else ever has, i know it's weird, but it is the truth. your just ... different. THOUGHTFUL FROWN quit apologizing! damn it. well ... i can't help but do it, you just catch my eye and you say that you don't like it, but you could have quit anytime if i was bothering you that much .... so why haven't you? BLINKS ... no, i don't. is that a problem for you? if so, speak up now kid. what the hell does my appearance have to do with my sexuality ...? that is a bit messed up kid.
                                                                  shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ benji ) !

BLINKS AT THE LAUGH BEFORE HIS EYE TWITCHES AND HE HALF GLARES AT HIM ... don't mock me you little s**t ... and no thanks, i'll pass. i will believe what i am comfortable with. your a kid, a brat. .... is that so? so your the loose type then? QUIRKS BROW CURIOUSLY well, i guess most brats are nowadays. yeah, it can be. the s**t i use to do when i was a brat can remind me of that, but i got out of that sort of life, it didn't have s**t for me except headaches. SLIDES CIG INBETWEEN HIS LIPS AS HE REACHES AROUND IN HIS POCKET FOR HIS LIGHTER twenty one? s**t, that is my point. your a brat, just legal enough to drink and nothing else. oh, i see. that was rather nice of ya, i'm sure she is grateful, but i have to admit i'm surprised. from how you act, i just assumed you were an open door for anyone to go in and out as they please. i see ... so you are like some super hero nerd or something? that's cool i guess, just don't get yourself killed playing batman or whatever. oh. oh. gotcha, well i'm not one to judge, i can't say i'm all that in to women myself.
                                                                  shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ juliavis ) !

you should be. it isn't one i would wish on anyone, trust me. FROWNS don't ******** with me girl, i ain't in the mood. well, i figure when it is my time, it is my time, but i'm not about to spend my time on this earth without the only thing that calms me down. TAKES A LONG DRAG FROM SAID CIG BEFORE BLOWING THE SMOKE OUT what the hell ... was it a pro deal gone bad or something? your in some heavy s**t girl. uh huh, well let me say this. i did some shady s**t in my younger days, but if you can get out of it, you should cause it ain't worth it in the end. SIGHS, LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR FEELING A BIT OF RELIEF FROM HIS NICOTINE HIT yeah well, nothing i can do about it. people don't need a bartender to listen to their problems anymore i guess. well thanks i guess? we'll see how it goes, we still have the after work crowd so we might be able to make up for the day then.
                                                                  shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ foulplay ) !

yes, brat. did i stutter or something? yeah, actually you do. you act like one too, so i don't understand the problem here. kamilla huh? that is pretty cute, you can call me kellen. nice to meet you and all that jazz ~ TAKES A DRAG FROM HIS CIG mm, boring bossly paperwork, nothing a brat should worry about.
                                                                  shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ kamilla ) !

Anxious Star

tab tab tab tab ICARUS tab IS tab FLYING tab TOO tab CLOSE tab TO tab THE tab SUN

tab tab tab ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

tab tab tab tab (ACT)ING OUT ALL THEIR FEARS

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ⋇old¹ drunk ◣IT´S A TRAP ▎&& lazy(@)SS

tab tab tab tab
                  WHAT tab tab tab CHEERS~!
                  tab tab tab ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

} ELIXIR
                  tab tab ▅▅▅▅ tab ▅▅▅▅ tab ▅▅▅▅

y-yer wrong, the elephant is the smallest of fish. && HE'S SPRAWLED OUT ON THE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE
                        OF THE BAR.
                        no, no, no. yer s**t, you ain't right at all. dude - dude, DUDE the floor is barfin' all over me. make
                        it stop. && COVERS HIS FACE WITH HIS HANDS. shhhhh, don't talk back. tha' s not nice. shuddup i think yer -
                        ******** gimme another beer. && MAKES GRABBY HANDS AT THE BARTENDER, BUT FORGETS WHICH WAY
                        IS UP AND HICCUPS.
                        whoa, hold on. ********, when did the checkerboard become the sky?
                        ooc: shameless repost
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAKE____AND THE SUN IS COMING THROUGH
        OH! YOU FILL MY LUNGS WITH SWEETNESS
        ________and you fill my head with you
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

____________(__hazy days love ▪ ly AMNESIAC_

___CAN I BE CLOSE TO YOU?__* kamilla
        ___CAN I BE CLOSE TO YOU?__* curious
        ___CAN I BE CLOSE TO YOU?__* ???

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

____KRISTOPHER
                                                    SHOULD I WRITE IT IN A LETTER?__SHOULD I TRY TO GET IT DOWN?

Are you okay...? You seem rather frazzled! BLINKS AND FROWNS SLIGHTLY )
                                                    Kristopher...? Hmmm. TAPS CHIN LIGHTLY ) I'm afraid not. It's nice to meet you though.
                                                    I'm sorry if I've disappointed you. Is it supposed to ring any bells? Have I met you before?
                                                    Ah! Perhaps... it's because of that? GOES INTO DEEP THOUGHT, LOOKS DOWN SADLY )

____JULIAVIS

Why, thank you! Your name is quite lovely too. NODS ENTHUSIASTICALLY )
                                                    How old's your daughter? I bet she's a sweetheart. Where did they go? Why didn't you tag along?
                                                    EYES LIGHT UP ) You cook? I bet your recipes are delicious. I do a little cooking myself, but I'm a baker.
                                                    What sort of meal are you preparing? I do know children prefer sweet and salty things!

____KELLEN

Perhaps I do look and act a little childlike. LAUGHS LIGHTLY ) Though I'm already twenty two.
                                                    Nice to meet you, Kellen! BLINKS ) Paperwork sounds dull though. Is it troublesome?
                                                    And...not to be intrusive but do you smoke often?

Cosmic Pal

User Image
                        User Image
          dreamyWHEN xTHE xDAY xHAS xCOME dreamyTHAT xI'VE xLOST xMY xWAY xAROUND
          ♔ ██x ██ x██xAND THE SEASONS ( STOP )
          dreamysheepie↘↘ and xhide◟ xbeneath xthe xground ━━

dreamys❛ remnant ghost ━ hound ◟ quiet worker █░ ˟watchful eyes &&. pondered⋮》 MEM◤ories )
          drea⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
          dreamysheepie█████████████████xWHEN THE SKY TURNS GRAY

dreamysheepieAND EVERYTHING IS SCREAMINGx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

dreamysheep ¹ just benjamin .. ◥
          dreamysheep ² bored. ◥
          dreamysheep ³ ... no. ◥
          dreamysheepiepiedreamyi xwxixlxl xrxexaxcxh xixnxsxixdxe

drea████ JUST TO FIND :⊹ MY HEART IS ⇡ BEATING 。 ━━━
          dreamysheepiepieoh, you tell me to hold ondreamysheepoh, you tell to hold on

◤ BUT INNOCENCE◟ IS GONE ━
                              dreamysheAND WHAT WAS RIGHT IS WRONGdream.. BOSS

BURIES HIS FACE IN HIS KNEES, IGNORING THE PERIODIC WHISPERS AT THOSE
                          WHO CAN SEE BENJI BEHIND THE COUNTER AND WONDERING IF HE'S OKAY
                          。 ━
                          i still... won't accept it.. can't.. you're lying.. ❛LOOKS UP WITH SOME SURPRISE, RELATING
                          TO THE FEELING ALL TOO MUCH
                          。 ━ ... ... you're weird ... ❛CAN'T BRING HIMSELF
                          TO ADMIT THE SAME THING ; BLINKS
                          。 ━ ... but i didn't .. apologize for anything.. ?
                          ... because you haven't fired me yet.. despite all my antics.. and my difficulty with customers.
                          you're the one .. who chose to keep me around.. everywhere else.. they wouldn't have it.
                          .. and i need the money.. so i'll stay as long as you'll put up with me for ... ... ❛BLINKS,
                          THEN SHAKES HIS HEAD
                          。 ━ i have no problem at all .. as long as you have a clear
                          understanding of you likes, then i have no room to say anything on it... ... i don't know. you just
                          didn't seem like that to me. but i am bad.. at reading someone's character.. i -- ❛ALMOST
                          GOES TO APOLOGIZE BUT STOPS HIMSELF BEFORE HE CAN, AND JUST LOOKS DOWN
                          。 ━

dreamysheAND WHAT WAS RIGHT IS WRONGdreamJULIAVIS

... it's not as if it's something i can accept .. anything he tells me, it's just not cute .. like being
                          "cute" .. i hardly find that to be true.. so i can't take it as constructive .. ❛BLINKS。 ━
                          ... most people seem to talk about that a lot lately.. i guess i don't understand the fascination enough
                          to argue .. ❛LOOKS DOWN, PICKING AT THE BUTTONS ON HIS SHIRT CUFFS。 ━
                          .. i guess i thank you for that then .. or something of the sort.. mm.. that would make sense. if you
                          didn't feel like it was your duty.. you would have never taken her in in the first place.. i'm sure she
                          is quite happy.. you seem like a .. pleasant enough person to be around.

dreamysheAND WHAT WAS RIGHT IS WRONGdreamFOUL PLAY

LISTENS WITH SOME INTEREST。 ━ dispose of them... it sounds like.. you're
                            something of a hitman then ..? i'm sorry if that's not the correct term.. but i mean something in
                            that related field, i suppose. ❛NODS LIGHTLY。 ━ it seems so ... i have simply..
                            never been one to know how emotions work .. but i don't pay it much mind anymore..
                            .. i work at a bar.. just as one of the servers.. sometimes it can be lively, but mostly ... it's quiet.

dreamysheAND WHAT WAS RIGHT IS WRONGdreamELIXER

BLINKS。 ━ it seems that ... there are others here... if you wish to talk, i will certainly
                    try to speak with you ..

ooc frick i keep missing people but i'm slow af so take him if you want him !

Fashionable Raider

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx roses in the sun roses in the sun xxxxxxxxx roses in the sun roses in the sun
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx falling one by one falling one by one xxxxxxxxx falling one by one falling one by one

xxxxxxxxx ▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌
      xx
      User Image xxxxxxx ( offline ) xxxxxxx ( online ) xxxxxxx ( mobile ) xxxxxxx ( away )
      xxxxxxx every thorn stung
      I WAS SO NUMB xxxxxxx I WAS SO NUMB xxxxxxx I WAS SO NUMB
      xxxxxxx xx xxx i almost didn't see you () come
      ┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇┇

xxxxxxxxxxx ░░ juliavis nemi :::: :::: xxxxxxxxx ░░ waiting on ama and reaver :::: ::::

xxxxxxx ░░ excited :::: :::: xxxxxxx ░░ ooo, give me a reason, babe~ :::: ::::

xxx YOU SAVE MY LIFE xxx ▐▐ TONIGHT
      xxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT BUT POURING RAIN xxxxxxxxxx WHEN THE WALLS AROUND ME WERE CAVING IN
      xxxxxxxxx AND I FOUND MY HEART INSIDE YOUR HANDS xxxxxxxx YOU SHOWED ME HOW TO FEEL AGAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxx crest of evis ) ██ hyp - notic __adrenaline surgefather & mother .eroticism !!
      xxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      xx HEARTS x ON x THE x RUN x WASTED x AND x YOUNG x
      til i was numb xxxxxx til i was numb xxxxxx til i was numb
      x x x x x xxxxxxx x x x x xxxxxxx x x x x xxxxxxx x x x x

x EVERY MISTAKE STUNG x x ▓▓ x xx
      xxxxxxxxx i xxxxxxxxx almost xxxxxxxxx didn't xxxxxxxxx see xxxxxxxxx you xxxxxxxxx come xxxxxxxxx i xxxxxxxxx almost xxxxxxxxx didn't xxxxxxxxx see xxxxxxxxx you xxxxxxxxx come

xxxxxxxxx xxxx falling xxxxx xxxx one xxxxx xxxx by xxxxx xxxx one
      xxxx ▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌
      til i was numb xxxxxx til i was numb xxxxxx til i was numb
      xxxxxxxxx i xxxxxxxxx almost xxxxxxxxx didn't xxxxxxxxx see xxxxxxxxx you xxxxxxxxx come xxxxxxxxx i xxxxxxxxx almost xxxxxxxxx didn't xxxxxxxxx see xxxxxxxxx you xxxxxxxxx come

xxxxxxxxx you save my life tonight xxxxxxxxx you save my life tonight
      xxxxx ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
              haha~ is that true? chuckles into his hand ╯╯ it sounds like he has a crush on you if you ask me -- seeing as you told me he avoids direct confrontation with you and thinks you're cute~
              ... i can't force you to see a side of yourself you don't know is there...that's up to you in the end. stares at ╯╯ yeah, no worries~
              ...not that it was my duty to help her in the first place. and not everyone might've even after seeing her like that. thin frown ╯╯ all i knew was that when i saw her was that i wanted to be there for her.
              i would hope so. it's...the most amazing feeling in the world when she smiles and dances around happily. i love her so much~ rests a hand on his head ╯╯

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - - xxxxx - - xxxxx benjamin

xxxxx ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
              suppresses another laugh, but his eyes give it away ╯╯ your stubbornness is really unbecoming of you. really, it's quite funny~
              loose? if anything, i'd prefer the confident slutty type~ it's a positive personality trait in my opinion. smirks assuredly ╯╯ you're really fond of generalizing the people you meet, huh?
              ...ah~ i agree. luckily i had the ability to start anew and make something out of myself. not many people can, after all. thin frown ╯╯
              hm? where do you live then? there's no such thing as a drinking ban here, and especially not one restricted to age alone. crosses arms ╯╯ we must not be from the same parts then.
              that's not what's important. it's her safety and happiness that matters to me...not whether she respects me or not for saving her. short exhale ╯╯
              flat out laughs ╯╯ oh, but i am you know. it's just not my only personality trait. shrugs with his arms outstretched ╯╯
              super hero? no...that's definitely not me. i enjoy the endless slaughter, not the glory that comes from it. his eyes host a eerie glint ╯╯
              though, lately...maybe the good that comes from my actions does make me feel somewhat warmer inside. snickers ╯╯ what are you worried about me? how very sweet.
              hmhm, alright~ glad to know we're on the same page then, kellen~ twirls a finger across his leg ╯╯

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - - xxxxx - - xxxxx kellen

xxxxx ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
              i'm pleased you think so, miss~ bows his head towards ╯╯ oh! and before we forget, lets introduce ourselves. i'm juliavis.
              that isn't a concern of mine~ see, the world needs people who think diversely in order to run. just because you aren't in university and already have what seems to be an established career... shrugs ╯╯ the rest doesn't matter.
              oooo~? stares at her intently ╯╯ and what aspects does this perfect world entail? is it one of peace, or equality and fairness? because those are both very different things.
              soft chuckle ╯╯ a politician? no~ no~ i'll leave that sort of business up to reaver. i'm more of the person who fights to get said politician somewhere in his campaign.
              ...hmm.. closes to his eyes, considering ╯╯ i'm not sure, exactly. i'm going to keep killing regardless, and take pleasure in it despite...yet, perhaps, now that there's a method to the madness -- protecting people...it doesn't feel bad?
              haha, i'm glad miss~ smiles confidently ╯╯

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - - xxxxx - - xxxxx murderous

xxxxx ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
              ama's three currently, but in a few months she'll be turning four! giggles just thinking about her ╯╯ and yes! she's a little angel~
              they went out to the mall, but ama specifically stated she didn't want me to come along this time because she was going to prepare something special. grins brightly ╯╯
              i can trust reaver to take care of her through, they get along rather nicely. small shrug ╯╯ i hope they aren't out long however. i do need to tend to her eye before it gets too late.
              yeah, it was part of my job when i was younger, and well...i always enjoyed it as it helped take my mind off things. thin smile ╯╯ but you're a baker? i might have to order a few cakes from you one day if you wouldn't mind~
              i was thinking of a cheesy chicken casserole, but maybe i'll prepare something fancier tonight, seeing as i'm not as busy now. ah, of course! i do try to add lots of flavor to my meals, mostly sweet.
              but...now that reaver's staying here for now, he hates sweet things and ama won't eat her dinners unless he likes it too. somewhat mutters, laughing to himself quietly ╯╯ it's quite funny some nights.

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - - xxxxx - - xxxxx kamilla

xxxxx ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
              loops a strand of hair over ear, staring at his phone ╯╯ mm~ i guess now that i have time to check out this chat that reaver installed for me...
              i'll see what sort of interesting people i'll meet~ charming smile ╯╯
              hey there~! winks, flashing a short wave ╯╯

ooc;; if you want to chat him up, be my guest, but i'm probably going to bed now so i'll respond in the morning~

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx - - xxxxx - - xxxxx chatroom

Cosmic Pal

User Image
                            User Image

dreamys❛ remnant ghost ━ hound ◟ quiet worker █░ ˟watchful eyes &&. pondered⋮》 MEM◤ories )

dreamysheep ² bored. ◥
              dreamysheep ³ ... no. ◥

... sent

BLINKS, THEN LOOKS DOWN IN EMBARRASSMENT 。 ━ something like that ..
                              really couldn't be true .. neither of us .. really get along. he's troubling all the time. i just work for
                              him, that's all there is to it.. ❛NODS SLOWLY。 ━ i understand that, i guess...
                              admittedly .. it's always been difficult to accept things ... but i never really understand it in order to do so ..
                              some consider it frustrating.. but i usually ignore it.. ❛SILENTLY LISTENS TO HIM TALK。 ━
                              regardless.. if it wasn't your job in the beginning.. making the choice to help her.. wouldn't that
                              make you a better person for that..? hm.. it's nice to see others happy about their children.. biological
                              or not .. i'm sure she is quite grateful now.. to have a person like you caring for her..

LISTENS WITH SOME INTEREST。 ━ dispose of them... it sounds like.. you're
                                something of a hitman then ..? i'm sorry if that's not the correct term.. but i mean something in
                                that related field, i suppose. ❛NODS LIGHTLY。 ━ it seems so ... i have simply..
                                never been one to know how emotions work .. but i don't pay it much mind anymore..
                                .. i work at a bar.. just as one of the servers.. sometimes it can be lively, but mostly ... it's quiet.

BLINKS。 ━ it seems that ... there are others here... if you wish to talk, i will certainly
                        try to speak with you ..

Perfect Reveler

junzuj junz.. *OH BABY !
                            junzu
                            junzu ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ junzu D O N ' T . Y O U . K N O W . I . S U F F E R ? . C A N . Y O U . H E A R . M E . M O A N ?junzu ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            junzu
                                                        junzu
                                                        jun YOU CAUGHT ME UNDER FALSE PRETENSES jun | jun HOW LONG BEFORE YOU LET ME GO ?
                                                        junzu
                                                        junzu
                                                        junzu
                                                        junzu
                                                        junzujun| ██ .. ACTION ju waiting for further instructions jun | ██ .. LOVE ju love is such a bland thing..

junzu
                                                        junzu
                                                        junzu

.. .. NODS IDLY ! that's exactly right. our little.. 'business'.. doesn't coin it that way directly.. we don't have a term for it.. but it would be correct. .. .. LISTENS INTENTLY THIS TIME AND NODS IN AGREEMENT ! that's a problem for myself as well.. I haven't smiled genuinely in years.. i barely know when it'd be appropriate and i honestly have just lost sight completely of optimism.. I'm alright with it that, though. does it bother you that you're the way you are? a bar, huh? and quiet too.. what déjà vu.
                                                          junzu

mm.. .. .. WAVES OFF THE BOW ! ..okay. i guess it would make sense since we'll be in each others company for a bit. I'm aria. nice to meet you, juliavis. it's really a staggering career, to be honest. my boss isn't always reliable and the work requires a heavy clean-up and wiping of evidence sometimes.. but the cash is good, so i guess that's why i keep at it. .. .. GIVES AN APPRECIATIVE LOOK AT HIS WORDS ! that means a lot.. people are so ignorant nowadays, so it's nice to know your mindset is like this. it's a nice change of pace. .. .. FALLS SILENT TO THINK ABOUT HIS QUESTION ! equality and fairness. but even if that were to happen, there will always be that trickle of selfish beings. .. .. TILTS HEAD ! ah, so you're not the politician.. is this reaver a friend of yours? or an acquaintance with whom you such support in terms of their campaign..? .. .. LISTENS INTENTLY, HUMMING IN AGREEMENT TO HIS STATEMENT ! I've got the same view. i kill as well, for the job of course, and it doesn't feel bad.. but where we differ, is that i don't do it to protect people. i just get rid of who my boss orders me to. .. .. EXPECTS HERSELF TO CRINGE AT THE THOUGHT, BUT IS SURPRISED WHEN SHE FEELS NOTHING !
                                                          junzu
                                                          jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;juliavis*

aw, don't be like that. I'm just bringing a little amusement to myself. .. .. FROWNS IN DISTASTE, BUT LAYS OFF A TAD ! mm. I guess that's a valid reason. .. .. LETS OUT A SIGH ! yes, you could say that. and yes, I'm well aware of the s**t I've gotten myself into. thing is, I'm in too deep to get out of it so easily now. I don't mind it much though.. these jobs I do are all I know now.. gives me something to do as horrible as it sounds.. luckily, my boss only seems to want me to exterminate scum drug dealers who steal his business or cheating gamblers who owe him money. .. .. PAUSES AS THE BODY NEAR HER BEGINS TO STIR SLIGHTLY, PAYS IT NO MIND ! it'd seem so. honestly, the guys I work alongside with would love to take advantage of your bar. all they do is b***h and whine.. makes me grind my teeth just thinking about it. this.. 'business'.. my boss has made regarding me and the others.. it requires us to travel a lot.. so if we ever happen to end up in your area, wherever that may be, i'll be sure to send them your way.. get them out of my ******** hair and earn your establishment some money--a win-win situation.
                                                          junzu
                                                          jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;lazy tyrant*

.. .. GIVES THE PERSON A BLAND LOOK ! what the hell is wrong with you.. people like you are so shameless.
                                                          junzu
                                                          jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;old drunk*

Fluffy Rabbit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sham I SMELL LIKE A MINIBAR sh IS THIS A HICKIE OR A BRUISE sh IT'S A BLACKED OUT BLUR
                                              sh POUNDING INsh my head

it's fine if you don't accept it right now benji, but eventually you will because i'll say it enough times, you'll have no choice. GRINS maybe i am, but your just as weird as me. i heard you say the words, ' i apologize ' so that counts. quit saying that s**t, only use that if it is really necessary, like you hurt someone's feelings or something. HUFFS ... ah i see. well expect yourself to be around for a long time kid, i don't mind ya much, so i don't see myself firing you anytime soon. SMALL SMILE that so? what exactly are you into benji? you like girls? boys? or maybe both? CURIOUS LOOK ... what the hell, there are guys way more manly than me who are gay, your appearance has nothing to do with your sexuality, it is your own personal preference and what your attracted to idiot. i could look girly as hell and be all about getting some a** from a bunch of cute chicks. you really are a shut in, you need to get out more, don't waste your young life, just hiding in a shell. FROWNS

oh shut up, i don't want to hear that s**t from you. POUTY SCOWL ..... that so? i guess it would be for guys into those types, but i don't like used goods. i prefer to be the first one to taste. TILTS HEAD yup, it ain't hard to figure out the type in the first few minutes. even if they try to be slick and pretend they are something they aren't for a bit. it will come out eventually. hm, that is true. i can say that is something we share in common. TAKES A DRAG FROM HIS CIG new york city, not hard place to find. probably not because i got laws to follow here. i don't plan to get busted for giving minors alcohol. if you say so kid, at least you got your values straight when it comes to your bratlet. SIGHS, MASSAGES HIS TEMPLES uh huh, whatever you say. uh, alright. so your a sick and twisted hero type? how ... interesting ... and odd. maybe i should be more concerned for the kid's safety .. i at least hope your raising her right. FROWNS tch' as if. your the last kind of person that i would worry about, trust me. i guess we are, at least for now. SCOWLS

yeah, well don't do it at my expense, damn brat. FROWNS that's bullshit. you could easily get out of it, the truth is, you don't want to. you probably like that s**t. the hell, you a hitman or something? QUIRKS BROW ... hmm, that is interesting to say the least. better be on your guard, your types are the first ones to be disposed of when you've outlived your purpose. PERKS UP SOME that so? well i don't care what kinda work they do, as long as the ******** drink themselves under the table, i won't complain. tell 'em to come to the CERBERUS bar, it is not hard to miss in this dump of a city. sounds like it to me, maybe your not so bad after all kid. BLOWS SMOKE OUT BETWEEN HIS LIPS AS HE GIVES A TWO FINGER SALUTE i look forward to the future business, by the way, what the hell is your name? guess i should stop calling you brat since your quite the lady. name's kellen.
                                                                          shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ foulplay ) !

well, i'm glad you agree with me, makes things easier of me. i don't want to have to sit and explain to you about yourself. t - twenty two!? there is no way! you can't be twenty two! your shitting me! LOOK OF DISBELIEF CLEAR AS DAY ACROSS HIS FACE ... uh yeah, same i guess. of course it is troublesome, who likes to do paperwork? if there is someone out there, i need to find them and have them do this stupid s**t for me. BLINKS AND FROWNS AS HE SNUFFS OUT THE BUD TO HIS SECOND CIG yeah, at least a pack a day, why do you ask?

Cosmic Pal

User Image
                                User Image

dreamysheep ² bored. ◥
                  dreamysheep ³ ... no. ◥

FINALLY GETS UP FROM HIDING BEHIND THE COUNTER, BUT DOESN'T LOOK KELLEN
                                  IN THE FACE
                                  。 ━ i just .. don't get it .. i don't see what you see.. and every time you say it..
                                  it feels weird .. and i don't like it ... i find that .. really hard to believe, that i can be weirder than you ..
                                  NODS LIGHTLY。 ━ i understand that .. consider it .. a habit of sorts... i always felt
                                  the need to apologize to those who would get upset with my behavior.. how i always seem to be
                                  so disinterested in everything.. or unaware of how i should act.. you're the first one .. to be so demanding
                                  about me wanting to stop it .. ❛BLINKS CURIOUSLY。 ━ is that .. so..? t-then thank
                                  you .. for choosing to keep me around.. ❛SEEMS TO THINK ON FOR A MOMENT, THEN
                                  JUST SHRUGS
                                  。 ━ i don't know .. something like that .. i've always avoided it .. it always
                                  seemed so troublesome .. ❛BLINKS, THEN NODS SOME IN UNDERSTANDING。 ━
                                  i .. get that .. ... so then .. if you prefer guys .. and you're always picking on me.. and calling me "cute"
                                  .. does that mean you would have a .. crush on me..? .. that is what that person.. juliavis said was the case...

BLINKS, THEN LOOKS DOWN IN EMBARRASSMENT 。 ━ something like that ..
                                  really couldn't be true .. neither of us .. really get along. he's troubling all the time. i just work for
                                  him, that's all there is to it.. ❛NODS SLOWLY。 ━ i understand that, i guess...
                                  admittedly .. it's always been difficult to accept things ... but i never really understand it in order to do so ..
                                  some consider it frustrating.. but i usually ignore it.. ❛SILENTLY LISTENS TO HIM TALK。 ━
                                  regardless.. if it wasn't your job in the beginning.. making the choice to help her.. wouldn't that
                                  make you a better person for that..? hm.. it's nice to see others happy about their children.. biological
                                  or not .. i'm sure she is quite grateful now.. to have a person like you caring for her..

ah .. i see. that's rather interesting, it seems.. do you enjoy that line of work then? aside from the
                                    times like these that is.. ❛NODS LIGHTLY。 ━ i am the same way .. whether others
                                    get "fed up" with the way i seem to act... i don't seem to care much .. and i just keep at my own pace..
                                    deja vu..? is there something you have in relation to a quiet bar then ...?

try to speak with you ..

Perfect Reveler

junzuj junz.. *OH BABY !
                                junzu
                                junzu
                                                            junzu
                                                            junzu
                                                            junzu
                                                            junzu
                                                            junzu

junzu
                                                            junzu
                                                            junzu

I used to like it very much.. so much that I'd volunteer to do some of the jobs.. take it off of another member's hands. but its become too repetitive and I've grown bored of it. its been a while though that my boss has left me in such a situation like this one.. .. .. LETS OUT A DRAGGED OUT SIGH ! that's good.. you shouldn't have to change your pace for anyone. no, it was actually that someone I'm talking to also mentioned the same thing.. in different wording. about a bar, and it being slow and quiet at the moment.
                                                              junzu

sent
                                                              junzu
                                                              jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;juliavis*

spare me the burden of a lecture--i'll behave like a good girl. .. .. FURROWS EYEBROWS AT HIS WORDS BEFORE AVERTING HER GAZE ! but it's the truth. my boss isn't exactly.. the average human.. so defying him and leaving is equivalent to a death wish. to be honest, I did like it for a while.. but now it's just the same ******** thing over and over again. yes, a hitman basically sums it up. .. .. BROWS KNIT TOGETHER AT HIS WORDS ! you're definitely right about that.. that's why I live my days with the expectancy that it could be my last. it's better to just put it out there in plain sight instead of sugarcoating it until the day of. .. .. NODS SLIGHTLY ! trust me--they're idiots. they'll go over their alcohol limit fast and end up blowing off all their money and getting wasted. Cerberus bar.. got it. heh, right back at ya, buzzkill. .. .. CRACKS A SMALL SMIRK ! the name's aria. ari for short.. nice to meet you, kellen.
                                                              junzu
                                                              jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;kellen*

sent
                                                              junzu
                                                              jun.....▀▀▀▀▀▀jun ;old drunk*

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image tab tab renegade !! ♕` fighting fire with fire*◞ kleptomania; professional cutpurse
                  tab tab tab kerosene hearts ♥ !!
                  tab tab tab tab CARRY THE NAME THAT MY FATHER GAVE MEx ████
                  tab tab tab ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                  tab tab tab tab &.xxignacia hayes
                  tab tab tab tab &.xxhome
                  tab tab tab tab &.xxsame old same old

tab tab tab and take the face of the wolf

xxxxCHATROOMxx!!

[********, man. police are out everywhere tonight. wanted to ******** do something but i guess that's
                              not happening. ↳ grumbles; slurps her drink loudly ) at least i can drown my sorrow in
                              tex-mex. thank god for taco bell. ↳ glances at computer ) ey now what the ******** is this? goddamn
                              pop-ups. i can find the hot singles in my area by myself thank you very much ... ... it's a chatroom?
                              what am i, twelve?

Fluffy Rabbit

sh POUNDING INsh my head

well of course you can't see what i see you idiot. only i can see what i see and what i see is a cute, anti - social guy that seriously needs to get laid ~ GRINS ... it is kind of funny that you say that cause i do feel weird everytime i think about you, it is a feeling i can't explain but it is familiar as hell. SNORTS oh shut the hell up, i'm not that damn weird. your just being an a*****e right now. BLINKS BEFORE HE SMILES SOME well, i don't know what it is about you ... but i can't seem to just leave you as you are. i'm sure there was a time when you smiled. i kinda of want to see that ya know? GLANCES AND LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR AS HE SCRATCHES AT HIS CHEEK SOME you should thank me by not causing me so much worry and heartache ... your boss is old, he needs to keep his heart from giving out on him got it? GRINS troublesome huh? well then, making a bit of trouble with you could be fun after all. BLANKLY STARES AT BENJI BEFORE HIS FACE SUDDENLY TURNS RED AS HE RAISED HIS HANDS UP IN A DEFENSIVE MANNER ///////////////////////////////////// h - hey! don't go spouting things like that outloud! especially if you heard it from that creepy b*****d! .. i - i mean ... i suppose ... i would ... i mean i don't know, would you call this feeling a crush? or ... or maybe ... something else? ********! i don't know ... s**t .. i need a cig ... ! CLEARLY NOT HANDLING THIS WELL AT ALL

message sent

good, cause if you don't, i am going to punish you. from now on, you'll be my reform project. being a former brat from the streets, i feel it is only my duty. MAKES A STERN FACE AT HER, BUT HE IS CLEARLY TEASING not human huh? they all seem like that at first, when you don't know anything else, it seems impossible to get from underneath the weight of them, but i'm sure you could do it if you tried. you seem like a smart girl. it can get boring that is for sure. you want more from life? GRINS you should come work for me ~ i think you'd find it interesting to say the least. FROWNS it would really be a damn waste for a young girl to die before her time. you should be doing whatever young girls are doing these days, hanging out with friends and shopping ... all that fun s**t, don't you want to try it? CURIOUS STARE sound like my kind of customers, i hope they will stop by soon ~ oh shut up you punk, you just need someone to look out for your dumbass clearly. heh, kinda cute. doesn't suit that boyish personality of yours ~ SMIRKS likewise ~
                                                                              shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ ari ) !

message sent

damn, this place is becoming crowded again, i really should get off at some point and do some work before the girls yell at me. HUFFS, DOESN'T SEEM ALL THAT WORRIED i'll be around for a bit longer, so anyone who needs company, i'm here. just no more brats, i 'm done babysitting ~
                                                                              shamieshamieshamieshamieshamieshamie ███ chatroom ) !

Clean Fatcat

format by sea elephants. don't even think about stealing.
              User Image
                    User Imageseasea██ xx ██ xx ██ xx ██spaceX*♛seaelephants██████████████████
                    elephantssea elephants sea elephants sea elephantsseasea AS I LAY SHAKING TO MY DEATH!sea elephants sea elephants YOU'RE CORNERED!
                        User Imageformat be sea elephants. don't ******** steal shitface.
                        sea elephants sea your flowers slowly wilting. your flowers slowly wilting.
                        sea elephants sea elephants ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                        elephants elephants as i lay shaking to my death elephants╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
                        xx(xx▬▬▬ ⋮■ *kiss; │ ██ _me! )
                        seasea● WITH THOSE LIPS OF LEAD seac: ● YOUR KNIFE SHINES seac:AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL IN MY BACK
                        sea elephants : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
                        seasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ sea×NAME x×MOODx
                        seasea sea elephants elephants x HOW COLD THAT PISTOL YOU CARRY x sea elephants elephants
                        xxxsea▄* » /bored glance/ king, love.seac:( &. )seac:▄* » ... focusedxx
                        seasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ sea×LOVE x×LOVEse
                        seasea sea elephants elephants x HOW COLD THAT PISTOL YOU CARRY x sea elephants elephants
                        xxxsea▄* » ♥ /stares off/ ... seac:( &. )seac:▄* » ....... nonsense.xx
                        eleph██ XX ██ XX║ ██ XX ██ XX ██ ║elephant tab you always liked me better in pieces.
                        sea elephants sea elephantstonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will me dead. crimson always suited you best. sea elephants sea elephants sea tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you.
                        sea elephants sea elephants sea tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. sea elephants sea elephants tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will find me dead. crimson always.
                        sea elephant sea elephantstonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will me dead. crimson always suited you best. sea elephants sea elephants sea tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you best. tonight you will find me dead. crimson always suited you.

format by sea elephants
                        elephan▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxxxxxxx
                        sea elephants elephants sea elephants sea with those lips of lead elephants xkiss seac: me
                        space
                        seac:███ seaUSER IS ONLINEsea ███ | xxxfearless:x ( x▄* leader₀₁x ) █ silent, ×◞ & death↓ ● x❛aloof! __marksman
                        User Image

_˚ xTHE GREY WALLS THAT SURROUNDED THE WOMAN WERE NOT ONLY COVERED IN YEARS OF DIRT AND WHATEVER QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITIES THAT OCCURRED WITHIN THE VICINITY BUT ALSO SEEMED TO HAVE JUST RECEIVED A FRESH LAYER OF BLOOD, WHICH GRADUALLY STREAKED DOWN TO THE FLOOR, ADDING TO THE POOL OF RED UNDERNEATH HER VICTIM. TRACES OF THE BLOOD TRICKLED DOWN THE CHEEK OF THE KILLER - HER SHADOW LOOMING OVER THE PRONE FIGURE ON THE GROUND, APPEARING TO HAVE LITTLE EFFECT ON HER RIGID COUNTENANCE. MUMBLING SOFTLY |x ..... so this is a day off. ........ ╱ _˚ SHE PULLED ON A PAIR OF GLOVES, THEN CASUALLY PRODUCED A COMMUNICATING DEVICE OUT OF HER POCKET. ALTHOUGH UNEXPECTED, SHE ADDRESSES THE CHATROOM BLUNTLY |x oh, this again. how boring.

sea▌♛ .❜ I GAVE YOU MY LEGSXX ███████xx seac: seaelixir ◣ x
                              sea elephants sea elephants elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephonly so you could use them to run away

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff