Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick looked over at Kroz and said "You don't need to cook today Kroz. Remember? I said we would go out for a meal today, at a resturaunt in town. I'm not going to want to have Jaden come all the way here in his state just for a meal." He then got on his bike and said "Ok Kroz, we'll set off on go. 3... 2... 1... GO"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti whipped her eyes, and then blinked abit, the effects were slow, but she smiled abit " it was the most awful thing ever, but my eyes are stinging bad" she pouted " maybe i need some rest, because they hurt bad"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz blushed up some " oh sorry" she said softly "I had forgotten" she smiled " a nice meal" she said happily " i will dress up then" she said lookng up ahead to feel thepath back home " ok" she moved to speed up, and grinned feeling the dash from teh speeder. It was easy to dodge teh trees completely focused, and she peeked sometimes to se eMerrick,she was glad she could speed like this , she had missed it.
All her body tingled a moment , then moved teh speeder left, it moved again dodging gracefully teh tress, still she coudl feel Merrick's presence close by

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick nodded and set off a couple of seconds after Kroz, surprised by her sudden bust of speed. Her speeder should not have that kind of acceleration normally, but he reasoned that his tinkering might have allowed for this to happen. He tailed Kroz closely, but found this hard. Even though his speeder was faster, it seemed that Kroz's reactions were faster which allowed her to go faster for longer. Merrick felt a prang of pride at Kroz's skill and made a mental note to take her shopping for a new dress as a prize for improving so much.

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
"well then rest..." zac gently pushed her down slowly and put the covers over her. "I'll go see if I can repair the engine. Hopefully it will only take a few hours."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti made a small noise and laid down, "dont mess up with it" she said softly " don't mess up teh engine i will make it work in a few hours, can you wait a few hours?" she asked softly " once i can se i can fix it"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz made a small noise and then stared at the huge tree, she turned around it , then began to slow down as they approached teh house happily and then cameto a stop, she lokked around for Merrick o.o..........
"master?" she blinekd osme and began to blush up "i won? " she shfted a bit not sure, again if he would be happy , yet she couldnt help to feel really excited about this win

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
As they were about to come out of the woods Merrick's speeder started to malfunction so he slowed down. A quick glance showed him that something the targets had done earlier had knocked something loose and he did not want to risk the bike blowing up if it was something serious. To play it safe he jumped off his bike and pushed it the last few hundred yards. As he saw Kroz looking around for him he said "Sorry Kroz, bike malfunction. Those guys earlier seem to have knocked something loose so I had to jump off." Knowing that Kroz might not see this as a win since he was forced to quit he said "However, your skills on your bike and your reaction speeds made it so that you would have won anyway." Before she could object he added "Trust me, I can tell these things. I think that as proof that you are finally better then me at something deserves a prize as merit of your achievement. If I remember you saying correctly, Cassandra and Jaden had a clothes shop now. How about I buy you a new dress from their place to wear tonight and we can invite them by surprise. We should both be able to fit on your bike to get there and I can fix mine tomorrow."

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
"I would but I can't. Scavangers come to this planet to get scrap metal and there are living force robot here. I'm sure they will be here soon and that's the reason why we need to leave as soon as possible ok?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti shifted some, her eyes were hurting uplots " i will try listen and fix it, but, i will need your help" she muttered up " i dont want you busting up the engine core or, making us loose the hyperdrive

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
kroz's mouth was open, she would say it was not valid, then teh dress came up, she tried to talk again, but she couldnt, finally she nodded softly and smiled abit blushed. Now that they were home, she hugged merrick softly " its all good" she said softly " i want to help you fix it" she offered "but lets go, or they will close by the time we get there"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick looked at the clock function on his wrist-mounted comm-link and said "True that. It does take a little while to get into town from here. Hold tight here while I go and get changed into something better for dining out in. I'll only be a few minutes and then we can go." Before Kroz could object he went inside and was soon out of his work clothes and looking for something smart-ish to wear. He wanted to look good, but was not planning to go anywhere too fancy. When he came outside a while later he was wearing his cleanest pair of shoes, white trousers and jacket, and a black t-shirt. He did a 360 on the spot and asked "So? Do I look presentable?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
`Kroz blushed up lots and nodded "I have never seen you" she smiled "Like that" she said softly and moved off teh speeder " uhm... i feel all umpresentable now" she said whinning some and then peeked at him " dress right?" she asked softly hoping that would match his clothes and she woudl look nice next to him

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick nodded and said "Oh don't worry. I'm sure Cassandra and Jaden's shop has something to make you feel better with. Anyway, you always look more then impressive no matter what you wear." He got on the bike and said "I think maybe I'll drive. If we go too fast it will crease up the suit. Besides, I like the feel of your arms around me."

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
"don't worry. The power cell just shut down and needs to be replaced. I just need to open the engine and wait for it to cool down, unplug the safety wires, and then flick the engine it's self off. The rest I do need help." zac smiles at her. "just rest ok?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff