Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
(omg i just remembere di had to post in gaia , so sorry )

Kroz blushed a bit and nodded, she didnt thought a couple of birdies would scare her so muhc " yes, you are righ"T she reached for teh food again " i can fix some, i have everything here" she said happily and fixed a couple quickly, offered him one ^^

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti took a deep breath and then made a noise, she held her breath and then touche dthe capsule " icant open it i cant see it properly" she said whinning some

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled and took the sandwich from Kroz. He took one bite and leaned back against the tree he had set the blanket next to. Looking up at the sky he sighed and said "All in all, not a bad day out I think. We found a good new place for our outings, got some bounties that should keep us in good credit for a few weeks, and got to have a nice picnic." He then smiled at Kroz and asked "Say Kroz? What do you think of us inviting Jaden and Cassandra with us for supper later?"

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Zac took it from her.

Let me help you then. Just hold your nose and open your mouth. Ill slowly put in your mouth ok?

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti tooka deep breath, and tried to not smell anything, she kept her mouth open, starting to feel a bit blushed of the attention and care he was giving her. Well, maybe he wasnt such a bad.. company, yeah company was good word

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
kroz peeked up at <merrick and smiled,s he noded " tha would make me hug you, usually" she said softly and smiled " yes i think they wouldbe very grateful too" she smiled " to have a good friend"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled and said "Glad you approve. I'll get in contact with them as soon as we get back to the farm. A nice double date should be quite fun." After a few more minutes the local authorities came and took the bounties that Merrick had caught and paid him the assigned amounts. After bidding them farewell Merrick stood up and said "Maybe we should get ready to go too. If we are meeting up with Jaden and Cassandra I think it would be a good idea if I have a bath beforehand."

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Zac opened the capsule and almost vomited but he didn't. Slowly he put it in her mouth and then closed the capsule. "ok all done. Just wait for it to kick in ok?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz smiled, she stared at Merrick and smiled a bit she was almost comfortable when she saw teh people come and go, and do all the bounty transaction. She was a bit edgy at teh strangers bit stayed calm, and a stared at Merrick to learn some

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
lanti would have thrown up hard just by the taste , she forced her self to not throw up and gulped the odd stuff down. She coughed up somea nd held her stomach some " that was disgusting" she muttered not sure if teh taste or teh smell was odd.

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
"I hate the stuff as well." zac put the capsle and attached it to his belt. "well? Did it work? If not it might take a while."

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Shiroiryu Tenshi
Kroz smiled, she stared at Merrick and smiled a bit she was almost comfortable when she saw teh people come and go, and do all the bounty transaction. She was a bit edgy at teh strangers bit stayed calm, and a stared at Merrick to learn some

Merrick kissed Kroz's cheek and said "Come on. Let's get back to the farm so we can get ready for tonight." He got up and helped pack the picnic up and put the basket in his own speeder. As he did this he said "How about we have another race. This time we'll both set off at the same time so we can see how good you really have gotten."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lanti took deep breaths and whinned some, she held to his arl " its less blurry" she said, but didnt knew of it was becaus eteh thing had tasted so bad, and her eyes had watered abit

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz blushed some and smiled happily " i would like that" she said happily " like a real race" she said softly " and i will make a nice dinner" she said smiling then peeked at Merrick and moved on her speeder " when youre ready Merrick"

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
He took a cloth and whiped her eyes gently. "maybe this will help. Once you can see I need you help if your up to it. Ok?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff