Welcome to Gaia! ::

can ther be two flonnes since
SPOILER ALERT
Since if you get the good ending flonne turns into a demon and also in phantom brave
END SPOILER

So can i be demon flonne?
((You mean Fallen Angel Flonne? That's at the end, and it would be pointless to rp her, as it IS the end of the game. The only way you could was if it were continued, and even then I would want to play Flonne. -_-))
((Although that doesn't seem like a bad idea.... No! =D. Naw i'm kidding.. but i think the decision would be best made for Ruriko))

User Image Laharl sweatdropped and stared at Mid-Boss. "Okay.. that's just plain wrong.." He muttered.
[[HA! I loved that one. >.<]]

User ImageEtna let out a short laugh. "100.....ton....boxers?!"

Etna stared at Mid-Boss awkwardly, her eyes wide. As if that was going to make her think any higher of him. He was simply 'Mid-Boss'.

"Now that's odd." Etna laughed a bit, covering her mouth with her hand, but still continuing to laugh.
Quote:
((You mean Fallen Angel Flonne? That's at the end, and it would be pointless to rp her, as it IS the end of the game. The only way you could was if it were continued, and even then I would want to play Flonne. -_-))
(( so can i??User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)
((Uhhh.. No, you don't meet my personal literacy standards, and as I said, I would want to play her. Ahem, yes, I am a b***h.))

User Image
"100 Pound boxers..?"
She asked half to herself, finding the whole concept odd.
.User Image

"I see, my training has left you without words, am I THAT terrifying?" He laughs
((You should be Jeniffer!! User Image Haaahahahahaha!))
((DAMN, Need to take a friend home. . .BRB))
Quote:
((Uhhh.. No, you don't meet my personal literacy standards, and as I said, I would want to play her. Ahem, yes, I am a b***h.))

User Image
"100 Pound boxers..?"
She asked half to herself, finding the whole concept odd.
(( yes you are...but im prepared to pay you! say i could be umm..a flonne clone?)
((Weird avatars. Gyah.. -_-; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Laharl prinny.))
User ImageEtna slowly shook her head, and stared at Mid-Boss. She tapped her foot lightly as she watched him, her hands now resting on her hips.

"We don't need to know your personal training methods.... just tell us why the hell you're back? Didn't we mess up your face enough?"
((Pay me..? WTF? Flonne clone.. that is totally against the plot line, plus, you'd have to come up with a whole, non cliche story of how Flonne got a clone.))
Quote:
((Pay me..? WTF? Flonne clone.. that is totally against the plot line, plus, you'd have to come up with a whole, non cliche story of how Clone got a clone.))
( ok easy! say that a geopanel with the clone effect copied flonne but she was placed on the base panel a secretly joined but was never realized and due to the effect of when you throw an enemy into the base panel successfully it joins your party. or...vyers could have got a crack team of scientist to clone laharl but instead the hair ( the dna sample) was not laharls it was flonnes because lahalr in flonne were postitioned together a her hair got on him so then when he got the hair and cloned it instead it was flonne instead of laharl. or ill just be jennifer.)
((that's pretty good! Flonne might accidently step on a Clone Geo Panel and *Batta Bing-Batta Boom!* XDD))

User ImageLaharl smirked and then began to laugh. "Haaaahahaha! What're you talking about?! It was already messed up to begin with!" He cried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff