Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

:: ~ Pwathara ~ ::

The mouse finished up it scraps before creeping out from under the man's chair to get under the table. As soon as it did, it started to climb up the man's pant leg, making sure to stay outside of the clothing before climbing up the shirt and tumbled onto the table, not being able to just quite reach it without having to jump. It rubbed its head and face, clearing of an crumbs that got on its face when it landed before turning itself to the man.

"So Benard is the name of the creature. How does one fall through the holes of his own world and end up here? Also not to know the answer to a simple question?"

The mouse cocked its head side to side before scratching it's chin. Being a rodent was so itchy... Maybe it should have been a reptile? Much less fur, able to climb up walls, able to act much like that story of the serpent from Adam and Eve.

"Another riddle: What is everything yet anything, everywhere and in sight. Acting as familiar creatures to play pranks and cause fright. But never without evil, all in pure fun, we help the many until our work is done. We play with the old, we play with the young, we advise beggars as well as the kings of Ireland."

Inside, the mouse smiled. It enjoyed having its riddles answered and deciphered because a riddle that can't be solved is just no fun at all. It wanted to see how long this man will take to understand. Even the simple answer of shape shifter will be enough. Thought its race was elusive and secretive, Pwathara was not shy about its comings and will not mind telling this man the secrets of its kind. Maybe that will be his reward?

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
~*~Benard The Brain-
Saving the World...possibly.. ~*~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Benard looked down to the little character and he sighed slowly. If he understood it correctly... He was wondering what world he came from. What a curious little character. He took in a slow breathe of air trying to understand it.

"... I came from a world plagued with flesh eating Humans... Then one day.. When I finally figured out how to cure them.. I ended up here. You weird annoying thing you.."

He then listened to the question curiously. He tapped his finger across his chin. While he wasn't the type of genious that would figure out.. anything about history. Ireland.. he wasn't familiar with Irish Lore... Nore did he particularly care about things such as mythology and myths where he came from.. his world was coming to an end. OR came to an end.. or what the hell ever happened..

"Oh you are something from Lore.. That's GREAT.. not that I care one bit.."

He said as he looked at the mouse. So it wasn't some super smart.. mouse race. Good.. that would have been horrifying.
User Image

That was interesting. The man was from a world that he was about to save. Another world that had its own problems and was made even worse when a man disappeared from it... But did he really want to cure the disease? Did he really want to change his life at that point of time to something that he would not be 100% used too or be able to fully adapt? The mouse cocked its head from side to side, wondering what he could ask this man as well but started to get giddy as it heard the man figure out he was from a world filled to the brim with Irish lore. Oddly enough, his own species were able to interact with other worlds before but ever since this calamity started, he found it impossible to jump to another world or find the tunnels that connected the dimensions. None the less, it was happy that the man got the answer right. It was something it took pride in when beings were smart enough to have a little fun with solving riddles.

The mouse looked up to the man and rubbed its head like a normal mouse before sitting up straight. "Upon thy shoulder, I'd like to be. See the world in the eyes of thee. Perhaps then I shall see, what this world may be."

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
~*~Benard The Brain-
Saving the World...possibly.. ~*~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Benard listen to the mouse talk... He was actually more interesting then the girl that he was with. Somebody that could at least match his intelligence. He tapped his finger against the table repeatedly. He then looked down at the little creature with a bit of a laugh. Except he didn't laugh. There was never a moment to laugh.

"you are a rat.. I am not putting you up on my shoulders. So.. That is a serious no. Most indefinite.. No."

He had to make sure that he had said no twice. He didn't want the little mouse to be confused. He put his hand on the table slowly and he stretched his fingers out a bit as he finished his snacks.

"So if you can become a familiar.. why don't you transform into a bird.. or something and fly around this new world..? That would be so much more easier then me picking..you up."

Benard looked over to the girl. She was still going on about her day.. and how dull it was. Benard remembered fondly over how he missed the zombies. At least they had a reason to be boring.. This girl.. was just that way because of her personality. It was quite uninteresting. Now that he figured out the Mouse was from another world... He stroked his chin softly. He wondered how far this rip across the universe actually went. That could be horrifying if he thought about it.. The very thought about what hadn't ended up here.. was the question.
User Image

"But I rather not turn back into the form I just took. Though I'd rather be a mare, I would stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe I could be a lice and just hide away in your head somewhere? Promise I won't bite... Often..."

The mouse continued to scratch its head, trying to get at a spot behind its ear that was starting to irritate him. The mere fact that mice had fur was annoying all on its own. When it grows, it gets caught at times and digs right back down into its skin, poking at the nerves. Maybe the man would be kind enough to help him out on that if here were so inclined. But seeing how cold he was, Pwathata doubted it.

(Sorry for the wait and the crappy post. Can only do so much with where this conversation is going so far. >_<; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff