Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The dragon growled at Measme and Jade. "Get back in your cages! Dagara is on her way in, I wouldn't try her patience...EVER" he sent to both Jade's and Measme's minds.

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

xxx▇▇ miyu VHAMPIR xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Miyu looked at him and shrugged. She didn't hold a grudge against the man. Besides, one way or another, she would've ended up here. Miyu shook her head. "No, it's fine. I'm not one to remember these things." She said, a bit pointedly. She didn't want his pity or sympathy. "What's done is done. Now, can we get out of here?" Miyu's eyes returned to their rich green color, a sign showing that the demon had used up all it's energy and was going back into hibernation. She sighed.

xx;;xx everything will go boom....eventually

Humorist

User Image
Alice Vendre

Alice waited for orders from Dagara

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

She took a step towards her and walked around her, inspecting her, "You are not chained. Are you willingly giving yourself to my shop as a slave?" she was slightly amused.

Humorist

User Image
Alice Vendre

"Yes I am, because my mom and dad hated me ever scence and they sent me here. So Here i am." Alice said in a serious tone.

KMBboss's Boss

Profitable Fatcat

User Image

"does that answer your question?" measme said as he looked over at jade. just then he herd something, someone whispering quickly measme looked around and saw some guy still stuck in his cage "so how does getting out of here sound?" he said quietly as he walked over and broke the lock off his cage "just not right now we have to get as Meany people out of here as we can."
he said hoping that that dragon guy was joking about being put up on the wall because measme hated the idea of losing this opportunity of getting out of this place and looking for his family. "ok dragon you win back to my cage for now" he says with a sigh and hops back into his cage

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
((One of my fav songs...Austin))
User Image

Dagara smiled and nodded, "I think I'll take you in myself, Driver, bring in the dragon and put her on the wall! Either I or Ace will break her when we have time." she motioned for the angel to step into the shop. "I will not guarantee the best living conditions for you nor can I promise you'll get bought by a kind nd loving master or mistress, but I can tell you that if you behave and help me out, you will get more food than the others and you will not get beaten."

Humorist

User Image
Alice Vendre

Alice walked into the shop and nodded at Dagara's words.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The dragon heard Dagara and kept his eyes on the neko(Jade), "I would bend them back quickly, demon boy." he said to Measme.

KMBboss's Boss

Profitable Fatcat

User Image

measme quickly hoped out of his cage and bent the bars back to there original position and then walked over to jade and picked her up "heh sorry about this" measme said quietly as he shoved her back into her cage and bent the bars back so it was almost impossible to see that the bars had ever been bent.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Dagara unlocked the door to the slave room. "This is where you will stay. This," she set a hand on the dragon's head lovingly, "is my pet, as well as me. I will show you to your cell. By the way what is your name?"
User Image

Violet heard Dagara's words and knew she was in for some pain. The drug the scientists had given her had completely worn off, so she was strong and fully able to fight.

The driver stood in the isle looking at her, knowing she was waiting for him to unlock her chains before attacking him. He took the needle the scientist had given him and jabbed it into her bicep. She winced from the forced used, but he injected it as soon as it hit her arm, so by the time he pulled it out, it had begun to take effect. Her vision began to blur, 'Damn" she thought as he unlocked the collar from the ceiling then the wrists from the bar infront of her and her ankles from the floor. He grabbed her hair and led her down the stairs and into the shop's slave room.

"Dagara, could you have a dragon help me please?"

The dragon nodded and grabbed the girl in it's tail and flew up to the chains and locked her in place quickly.

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

[[ooc; @.@ -reads- it's so descriptive! xD
sorry, i'm weird like that.]]

KMBboss's Boss

Profitable Fatcat

User Image

measme sat on the ground surprised that he wasn't seen "heh she probably thought that I was one of her employees" he said as he started to walk back to his cage

Humorist

User Image
Alice Vendre

"Ok." Alice said as she nodded at what Dagara said. "Oh my name is Alice." she said.

Alien Investigator

13,050 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

A large man walked into the shop holding something under his arm, it was the slave trader, he came sometimes to sell Dagara the salves he had as he stood at the front desk looking around for her "Dagara" he called out as he waited looking angry and annoyed as the thing under his arm didn't move, Pandora was uncontentious as she hung there under his arm her tail hung down
((sorry writers block))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces