Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Yuppers, I'm back, I feel bad for everyone. XDDD What does Aaya do, he is unconcious from the overly coldness.. BTW LOVE the siggy))
Chibi held him close and sighed, she hoped he was ok... she began to sing softly

She stands up quietly, she sighs gently and walks inside hugging him close. SHe stood infront of the fire kissing his forehead hoping he'd get up soon.
((Eek! I'm back! I was RPing and updating my FF.net profile He'll be up soon))

Ayame still was out cold, but was slowly becoming concious again. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked. He wasn't outside... in that snow... he was in front of a fire place.
Ichigo_loves_Kisshu
((Eek! I'm back! I was RPing and updating my FF.net profile He'll be up soon))

Ayame still was out cold, but was slowly becoming concious again. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked. He wasn't outside... in that snow... he was in front of a fire place.

Chibi had her eyes closed, a small tremblign arm about him. She was half asleep but still singing a song that he taught her so long ago
((An evil misletoe ish trying to kill me U_u;;; Buuuuut, I'm back, sorry, my internet ish evil!))
Ayame's head rose and turned to the fire, he was inside, and was being held. He looked and there was Chibi singing, he smiled. He remembered that he had taught her that song, he liked that. He blinked, he was drowsy during this time of year, but it looked like Chibi was sleepy herself, he titlted his head and said, in his loud, yet cute, voice, "Oh Chibi! Are you sleepy?!"
Quote:
((An evil misletoe ish trying to kill me U_u;;; Buuuuut, I'm back, sorry, my internet ish evil!))
Ayame's head rose and turned to the fire, he was inside, and was being held. He looked and there was Chibi singing, he smiled. He remembered that he had taught her that song, he liked that. He blinked, he was drowsy during this time of year, but it looked like Chibi was sleepy herself, he titlted his head and said, in his loud, yet cute, voice, "Oh Chibi! Are you sleepy?!"

She opened her eyes quickly and smiled happily. She became shy and blushed 'No... Are you feeling better?' she asked shyly
((sorry))

Ayame nodded, "Yes, thank you for asking, dear!" then his head rose up more, "Hmmm, where are my clothes?"

((XD))
Quote:
((sorry))

Ayame nodded, "Yes, thank you for asking, dear!" then his head rose up more, "Hmmm, where are my clothes?"

((XD))

She covered her eyes blushing and pointed ot where his clothes were
"Thank you!" Ayame slithered out of her arms down to where his clothes were and went into them, with his head sticking out, "You wouldn't want me transforming in your arms, would you?" He smiled.
Quote:
"Thank you!" Ayame slithered out of her arms down to where his clothes were and went into them, with his head sticking out, "You wouldn't want me transforming in your arms, would you?" He smiled.

She blushed 'I um... I don't know.'
((I think Ayame would say something like this *shrug* My RPing skills are lacking, I have a cold U__u;;; ))

"Oh, you don't know? Hmmm, I see." Ayame said as his snake head rose a little bit, while in his clothing, "You are a pervert, aren't you Chibi? I can't blame for not wanting to see me naked! Hah ha ha ah a ha hah ah a!!!"

((O_o))
Quote:
((I think Ayame would say something like this *shrug* My RPing skills are lacking, I have a cold U__u;;; ))

"Oh, you don't know? Hmmm, I see." Ayame said as his snake head rose a little bit, while in his clothing, "You are a pervert, aren't you Chibi? I can't blame for not wanting to see me naked! Hah ha ha ah a ha hah ah a!!!"

((O_o))

(YOU RULE GURL)

Chibi blushed furioiusly at his reply. She shook her head stubbornly small fox ears tilting out of her head and to the side
"Hmmm, I think you would! You are a pervert after all! Ha ha ha ha ha! Hmmm, so, should I slither out of my clothes before I transform back." He looed like he was about to get out of his clothes, waiting for her reply.

((... ... ... XDDDDDD))
Quote:
"Hmmm, I think you would! You are a pervert after all! Ha ha ha ha ha! Hmmm, so, should I slither out of my clothes before I transform back." He looed like he was about to get out of his clothes, waiting for her reply.

((... ... ... XDDDDDD))

Chibi just sat there for a moment blushing, she shook her head close to tears 'I'm not!' she was raped before so she really didn't like to think about ti

Sugary Snack

7,775 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Hello,if possible,can I join as a made-up?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff