Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Marie Celeste

Civilian by day, Superhero by night I am Crimson Ruby!

☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆

If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

“Hmm break into mr freezes lair without a death wish? If you asked me this 2 years ago I would've said you were nuts and run far far away” said Nicky as she followed Batman to behind the GCPD building, she had never really scouted out this building before and with good reason. The air around them was cold and Nicky had begun to shiver as they went to the back. As she walked up to the door it was frozen solid, this was getting rather annoying now.

Her eyes looked around for another entrance, there was a vent located next to the door that hadn't been frozen shut 'Victor not that smart are we now?' thought Nicky to herself, she took out her grapple hook and aimed it at the vent , quickly pulling the trigger, the grapple took hold of the vent covering. She then grabbed the rope attached to the grapple and began to pull as hard as she could until it popped off and landed on the ground, with that done the hook retracted back into her grappling device and she put it away.

Nicky watched as fog trailed out of the vent along with some slight wind, it was going to be cold in there and she wasn't going to like it one bit. “I suppose ladies first hm?” asked Nicky who didn't want to do this at all but what choice did she have? They had to contact Dark Knight somehow and this was the only way to do it, also something told her this was going to be a trap.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Bruce looked like he had things under control. Besides the two of them had not parted on the best of terms when they had last....been together. Selina got to her feet and started running across the rooftops of Arkham city again. She made her way to the third floor of an abandoned apartment complex in the city. Crawling through an open window, she walked through the empty hallway until she reached apartment 315 and picked the lock.

Walking into the apartment she locked the door behind her. She made her way to the innermost room. The apartment was grimy, and covered in smoke damage. The furniture in the apartment was piled high, broken, burned and damaged. Sounds from the choatic city floated in through the open window. Selina pushed a few pieces of furniture aside, revealing a floor safe. Quickly she entered the combination. Sparkles of light meet her eye as she opened the door to the safe. She already had an immpressive stash in this safe. Most would think it insane to keep a safe in a city entirely peopled by insane asylum and prison inmates, but that is exactly why this particualr safe was here. No one would expect her to put one of her stashes here. Of course only one stash was in the city, the rest were all over Gotham with a few in Metropolis, Star City, and New York.

Selina deposited her newest gem in the safe, and locked it again. She replaced all of the broken furniture over the safe, and made her way out of the apartment, locking the door behind her. She started her trip back out of the city when she passed the old Gotham PD building. As she did, she saw two people she did not expect. One she didn't recognize. The other she didn't recognize either, but she recognized the suit. Someone, definately not Bruce, was wearing a bat suit, but this one was different. It was sleek, and black with a red bat on it. Almost like Nightwing's costume, but with a full cowl. More out of curiousity then anything else, Selina landed beside the too, and stood beside them, her eyebrow raised. "Nightwing, have you decided to wear a big boy costume now?" She asked the man in the bat suit.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory
llo

Terry shook his head no at Nicky. "No time to be a gentleman, plus you are not going in without this?" He pulled the center piece off his built. "It's a cloaking device and a body temperature regulator. It emits hot or cold air depending on your body temperature. It will take your normal temperature, for most it's 98.6 degrees, and maintains it. This button activates the cloaking device. It won't prevent ultraviolet rays from revealing you." He explained. He could not let her get hurt. If he did, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. He was about to go in when a woman dressed in a cat suit appeared. "Cat-woman, I assume. I'm not Nightwing. I am Batman." He spoke. He knew she wouldn't believe hime because he wasn't as buffed up as Batman and his voice was completely different, not to mention the suit.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

As Batman held Scarface he felt a presence trying to enter his mind and body. It was a very old presence. One that had been around for many generations. It was far older than Batman and could possibly be much stronger. Bruce winced fighting with everything he had in his will to not lose control of himself to this puppet. "Get...out of my head..." He growled. He got a vision of the presence in the puppet, it was a spirit...possibly female instead of male. He could make out the letters A-O-I-A in the name. He threw the puppet to the ground and didn't let go of Wesker. He shook his head trying to loosen the cobwebs. Once clear he threw Wesker into a wall before kneeling down to the puppet and spraying the explosive gel onto it and clicked the button. Now there was no Scarface at least, not nearby...he was sure that there were many copies in this city. But the question was, did this same presence live in all of them at once, or did it float around awaiting a person to pick up Scarface before possessing the puppet or person?

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

After a few more moments, he was let down and untied but, it was not to let him go. "Honestly, I think you really should go with a different theme, ice and the whole frozen wasteland thing isn't really in right now." he said, letting off a small grin before getting hit by one of the thugs. "What? Can't stand the fact that I've seen nicer looking rocks on the side of the road?" he asked, getting another hit, this time to the back of his leg, causing him to fall down to one knee. "You won't disrespect Mr. Freeze like that." a thug said, ready to launch another hit, until a chilling voice echoed throughout the building.

"Now leave him for the time being and get back to your posts." the voice said, looking at the 2 thugs before pointing a gun at him.

"Mr. Phantom, why are you in my home and the wrong answer will result in this." he said, freezing one of the thugs on the spot.

"Look, I'm trying to find out clues about Joker because rumors are starting to confirm that he alive and kicking again." he said, hoping to get spared the wraith.

"That madman should've remained dead if the rumors are indeed true." he said and froze Phantom's left leg to the spot. "You have only a few moments left before you freeze completely, I hope you do survive, shame that you would die." the voice.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Killer Croc

/VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
The train sped on by the tracks from the outskirts to head in towards the city of Gotham. A very large and bulky man with a huge tan overcoat stood staring through the open door of the cargo crate. His hands were scaly and green; one shaped as a fist and another was holding onto the doors railings to keep himself balanced. And a huge hat was sitting atop on his head to hide with the darkness his face; since it was a face of a true monster that Gotham would remember since he left some years ago after the Swamp Thing lead him to the baiou's of Luisiana. Now, he has missed Gotham and all of it's glory alongside having so much fun there. Yellow reptillian eyes and a grim smile appeared from the darkness of the large hat, showing ugly jaws that are full of sharp teeth like a crocodile's. Of course, you could tell who he was by the start: Waylon "Killer Croc" Jones, probably the most feared criminal of Gotham. It seems to be on the line if not taken already; which is why he came back home... The industrial train moved into the station and slowly halted to a stop before Croc jumped off and rushed into hiding into the shadows of this night to escape the eyes of guards and workers. One of them thought he had heard something and moved to find a large reptillian tail heading down into a man-hole to the sewers followed by the scaly hand which moved the man-hole shut.

The man-hole once again opened up in the middle of the street and the repillian eyes peered through the hole to see if it was clear. Sure enough it was and he lifted himself out only to see that a car speeding down his way and a few police cars following behind. Jones turned to face the car and held his ground as the car got closer and closer towards him. With a swift motion, he slammed his fists down againsat the car and caught it over his head upside down. The criminals inside were freaking out as hey jumped out of the car and watched, terrified to see this huge beast pick up the 3 ton car and throwing it at the cars of police; who also were amazed by this guy's strength and the fact that there is a car flying towards them. The vehicle piled on top of the police, which was then slammed into by the other two cruizers that didn't have the time to stop. It was a mess and it made Jones smile his ugly teeth. "Amatures..." was the first thing he said to the criminals as he walked up to them and overshadowed them. "You wanna live a thug life, make money, and meet some pretty women? You ain't ganna make it being chased by the cops now, arn't ya?" He said with a chuckle. "Now, all you're workin' for me and we are goin' to take the city of all its glory unto me." The small group had then dissappeared under the man-hole, their leader with a plan in mind for this city...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/

User Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Cat-woman, I assume. I'm not Nightwing. I am Batman." He spoke. Selina scoffed. "Batman huh?" She said crossing her arms. "Now that's interesting." She started circling him, looking him over with a critical and interested glare. "You see the Batman and I are..." She smirked. "Very close. Let's just say I know his body type very well, and you..." She stepped up to him, and ran her hand lightly up his chest. "You are not Batman. You're much..." She leaned in closer to him, her lips barely half an inch from his. "Younger." She smiled wickedly and stepped back. "Not to mention scrawnier. You're not Batman. At least not my Batman. So let's try again. Who are you?" She glanced at Nicky. "And who's that?"

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
Johnathan Crane...................Scarecrow

Wesker rolled on the floor. Terrified he wasn't sure if his puppet was 'dead'. He assumed so, and panicked. It was how he coped with everything. He managed to get up and looked for his gun. There was a click as Crane glared at the man.

"Shoo....."Crane said bored.

Wesker ran for it.

"I did warn you. He believes it made from some gallows. Just a ghost story." he pressed the gun to Batman's head. "Pretty sure if I killed you a lot of people wouldn't be to happy. So many people want you to die.....Not me though.....Maybe a little......But, I'd rather experiment on you then kill you." he said in sing song. "Now then, I'll just take what's mine, and leave.......Consider it a trade because you did 'try' to save me. Besides, I'd rather get my hands around someone else's neck." he tried to get at the utility belt to get that vial that was so precious to him.

He was struggling to keep awake. Hurting, but he was focused. The only thing that mattered to him was his research.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

llo

Terry sighed. He really di not have time for this. Someone was in trouble and Cat-woman here was playing twenty questions. "This is Crimson Ruby and all you need to know right now is that I'm Batman just not your Batman. Right now there's someone in trouble in there and if she and I don't get in there this person will die at the hands of Freeze." Batman explained and grappled up to the vent. "Maybe next time we meet I can explain, but for now...there's too much happening at once." Batman spoke.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

"Don't do this Crane. I don't want to hurt you..." Batman warned. "This vile is dangerous...the last person who need sit is you." As Batman was talking he was very slowly getting his arm and hand into a position to disarm or hurt if necessary. He really hoped it wouldn't come to that because Crane was already hurt from the gunshot and the last thing he wanted to do was kick someone while they were down. "Touch my belt and you will regret it Crane..." He warned one last time.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

He twitched and had tunnel vision. He pushed the gun against batman's head. He had yet to fire.

"Sorry, but it's my life. It's all I have left, and I have to finish my work. You can thank Bruce Wayne for ruining everything and placing me right here today."

And he flicked his hand. The clicked backwards so he could get to the belt easier, and he did try. He had to. It was all he cared about.
Being pushed around his whole life. Being afraid. It was possible to turn fear into your allie. It was possible that fear could be a strength. He feared he'd get a broken arm at the least for this, but the prize if he got what he wanted. Fearing something broken, and turning that fear into his own power. He used psychology on himself. Using the fear to try no matter what.

"You have nothing to worry about, I won't use it on you......Not today.......I promise." he would be true to that word. "To badly injured......Bleeding.......And I'm not stopping. I can't afford to. Let me win, and we can fight another time." what was Crane fighting for? "Besides, just trace were to find the Joker. I know you have a scanner. Get busy with someone else instead of me. I'm nothing to worry about." Was he trying to get in Batman's head.

His fingertips were on the cool metal. He saw how it worked before and would push lightly to open the top of it, and he was moving slowly to try and stop Batman from reacting. Staring him straight in the eyes. Both eyes reflected a dark past.

"Shot a gun in my class once." he wanted Batman to focus on his voice instead of what he was trying to do if he could. "Wasn't aiming for anyone, in fact I even was sure the bullet wouldn't go bouncing about, by using a custom bullet. Just one bullet for safety's sake. I'd never hurt anyone." at least it was unlikely back then to a human. "It was to prove a point on how fear works. Some students were smart enough to understand and remained calm, others screamed and moved away, and one bold one tackled me to the floor. I mealy explained myself and everyone was calm again. I'd never hurt my students, though someone assumed that was the point. I'm not sure why Bruce Wayne was even in the building. My students didn't complain, if anything they learned something that day. I could be at Gotham University right now.......Watching the news on this place........Sipping tea with other employees but noooooo. Because of that one incident, I can never go back to society, do you understand.......I either come out of here as a genius with something to show to the world and get a clean slate, or I try to go back and get a death sentence. Let me finish my work......Please." how much of this was truth? "There's much to be gained with this for military research, and with that medical research will fallow......"

There was a click and he'd try to remove the toxin and keep it for himself now.

"Just to prove I mean it." he put the gun down.

Crane was relying on smooth talking and psychology.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "This is Crimson Ruby and all you need to know right now is that I'm Batman just not your Batman. Right now there's someone in trouble in there and if she and I don't get in there this person will die at the hands of Freeze." Batman explained and grappled up to the vent. "Maybe next time we meet I can explain, but for now...there's too much happening at once." Batman spoke.

Selina rolled her eyes. "Freeze huh, well you can have fun with that. The doc and I don't really get along. We've had more then a few arguments over territory rights. I started the day out with a successful heist and I don't fancy ending it with being frozen solid." She turned her attention to the redhead. "And as for you, never heard of you before, but I assume you're one of Oracle's newest birds. Make sure to tell her my home's off limits. I don't want her upsetting my poor little babies."

She blew a kiss to the new Batman. "Hope to see you again...Batman...." With that she turned her back on the two wannabe heroes and started to walk away.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman still didn't trust Crane, even after he explained himself. "Innocents will always be hurt or die with you..." He felt the pressure on his belt and quick as a flash, Batman crouched down and swept out his leg to trip Crane.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

llo

Terry narrowed rolled his eyes a little. No wonder she and Mr. Wayne got along so much. She had the wisecracks to counter out his lack of humor. Once she was gone, he looked down to Ruby and offered hi hand to help her into the vent. "We have to hurry, the bird is getting frantic." He explained.

User Image

User Image
                                                The Joker's lip curled up in an imitation of a smile, but it looked grim and dark on the face of the psychotic man. "That's all I wanted, Harley." The mockingly sweet tone he held previously returned to his words. It's unspoken threat was much more terrifying than his verbal one. Harley created a monster.

Joker's hands slid up to hers, grasping them gently. His pressed his body flushed against her back, mimicking a lovers embrace. "Sorry, toots, I forgot the key." He said before he suddenly twisted his hands, squeezing them at the same time in a rough manner. A popping sound erupted from Harley's hands as the wrists and thumbs were dislocated. He didn't wait for her to get out on her own. He pulled at her arms violently to pull them through the cuffs before releasing her to let her either fall on the floor or catch herself. He doubted Harley would catch herself with the amount of force he put on her arms.

Joker went over and grabbed a blanket. He threw it at her in a dismissive manner to cover herself. "Now don't disturb me. I have things to do. You can follow me, but if you say anything, I will slit your throat." He said almost in a normal tone like it was a normal thing for a normal person to say. He turned to leave. He had a way to fix everything and get back at Batman. He didn't need Harley, he never really did, and now he didn't even enjoy her company. It probably had something to do with the pits, but the pits opened his eyes to many true things so his gut was probably right about this. He didn't need Harley at all.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces