Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fire_Lizard

((Gomen Nasi is basically I'm really sorry in japanese, sorry I'm trying to teach myself other languages in between everything else, so I sometimes forget what I'm doing and switch to a different langauge. . . Sorry!! sweatdrop ))

((It's nothing to be sorry about, I was just curious. Yamato, look here is your post in third person. (It was very good by the way, and the slang is okay.)

((I'm going to apologize for a few things. First, I'm sorry for my posts being in first person. They have to be that way, otherwise my posts would only be about…two sentences long. Second, I’d like to apologize for all the slang in my posts. Again, how I RP.))

Mat was at home. Home, the name for that dingy little apartment he lived in, nothing but a bathroom, kitchenette, and the living room which doubled as his sleeping area. The place smelled like stale pizza and booze, mixed with a bit of cigarette smoke and dirty clothes. Alas, it was still his home, and his sanctuary.

Smoked myself stupid and drank my insides raisin dry.
Those were the words that rumbled out of his stereo as he lay there, staring at the ceiling. The bed was nothing but a futon, surrounded by empty pizza boxes, piles of books, and nearly a dozen video game systems. After a few minutes I sat up slowly, peering out my small window at the dark sky.

"And then it was night." He spoke quietly to himself, standing and stretching.
Walking over to the kitchenette, he put some water in a pot and lit the gas stove, my craving for Ramen overtaking my will, which told me I just ate a few minutes ago. Hell, I'm a growing man, am I not?
I hate my life. Figures.
, he thought to himself.

If you feel the strong urge to write in first person, do so, but its so much easier to read in third. Just make sure it's past tense, otherwise I would get mad.))
((All right, so we have all done our beginning posts... We all go to the same school... Most of us are kind of social outcasts... how do we meet? any suggestions? Lunch, afterschool activity of some kind...))
((I noticed that as well. . . I could be like a preppy person that pissed you people off and you end up talking. . . then I have to figure out a way to work into the group. . . haha, we all kind of look similar as well. . . hmmm, I knew I should have gone with my funky character, oh well, I don't know anyone got suggestions??))
((Lunch sounds good, maybe an assembly? Or if we get to school early, we could all be waiting in the cafeteria or library or something for school to start. At least, that's what early-comers do in my school.... sweatdrop ))

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
((Alright. I don’t mind how we meet, really. As long as no one prances up to Yamato and is all like ‘HIYA! LETS BE FRIENDS, YO!1!!!!11one!!’ but I doubt that would happen...its also kind of hard because a lot of you would be my underclassmen...))
((Right the age gap, that almost slipped my mind as well. . . two of you are playing 14 years old, one is playing 15 and me and Yamato are 17. . .oh joy more problems. . .

It would probably have to be lunch, an assembly, or getting to school early, though with some of the personalities I doubt some of us would be there, hey it could be us skipping class. . .))
((Lol, hopefully the upperclassmen aren't as stuck up as we are in real life wink Okay. So. We are in the cafeteria before school... Akivara, you are a sofmore, right? You are in my math class (just letting you know biggrin )))

Elden climed out of the school bus after an hour long ride to school. He streched his cramped muscles and yawned. Tossing his head, he hefted his backpack onto his shoulders and walked up the breezway into the school. He opened the big double doors and made for the right so that he could go to his locker, but some idiot teacher scolded him, saying
"Dear, it's before eight. Get to the cafeteria please, and you can leave when the first bell rings." Elden sighed with a "Yes, ma'am," and wandered towards the cafeteria. Once inside, he was assulted with the pungent smell of old ketchup and fries. Wrinkling his nose, he scanned the place. He did not have any friends, so he tried to find an empty table, but there was at least one person at each, so he saw a girl from his math class reading a book and decided to take his chances...
Elden walked toward her table, and when he arrived, he cleared his throat, hoping to aquire her attention;
"Um, is anyone sitting here?" He asked akwardly.

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
((Yup, I am.))

Adrienne looked up from her book, blinking. What had he said? She vaguely recognized him from her math class, but she couldn't remember his name.

"Oh, um, no one's sitting here. You can sit here if you want." She waved at a seat across the table from her, and glanced back down at her book. "Aw, poop," she muttered; she had lost her spot.

Adrienne put a bookmark in the book and put it away, then pulled her Latin textbook from her backpack; they had a vocabulary quiz today, so she might as well get some last-minute studying in.
Holding a binder under her arms in front of her, her stormy gray orbs scanned the room of the cafeteria. She was trying to find an empty table to sit at so she wouldn?t get disturbed while she tried to do her homework that she had forgotten to do the previous night while she was out with some people. Her parents where never home to take care of her so why should she care whether she was out late or not and for that matter why should she care whether she did her homework or not. What ever the reason was she knew she needed to do it, like she always did and managed to pass with fairly good grades actually.

"Where can I sit?" She asked herself quietly as she did another sweep of the room, most of the table where filling up with people and she didn't really want to sit with a bunch of people at the moment. Moving the binder onto one arm her slender fingers reached up to brush the side bangs that had fallen across her eyes out from in her view. She spotted two or three people at a table instead of like five or six, one doing math homework and another standing by her, after a quick glance she decided that was her best bet and walked slowly over towards them.
After reaching their table she put on a soft smile as she look at thier faces,
"Excuse me, is there room for me at this table?" She asked in her usual soft, but clear voice.

((Edited. . .))

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Yamato looked up for a moment when someone sat down, surveying the others at the table.
Mostly lowerclassmen, and one seemed to be asking to sit next to some girl.
Grimacing, he put his manga away and stared at the clock, wishing he had not given up caffeine as well as all other drugs. Reaching into his pocket, he opened the next best thing.
Caffeine-free coke with rum in it. Yum.

Sipping the drink with a smile, he felt the bitter liquid slide into his stomach. That familiar warm sensation came over him, the one that numbed his senses and clouded his vision. He finished the drink, looking at the girl asking if there was room at the table. He felt giddy, and spoke in a voice not meant to be harsh, but it was.
"If you see a free seat, take it. No time for being polite, I'll say."
Yamato grinned, showing off white sharp teeth.
Elden plopped down and opened his chorus folder to take out sight reading excersizes. He sang inside his head so as not to disturb the girl... was it... Adrienne? Yes, that was it. As he was singing to himself, he got the strangest sensation. It was if the music was singing to him, rather than Elden singing what was written on the paper. Slowly, the din of the cafeteria died out as he concentrated on the paper and the notes became alive inside his body. He was breaking off from the paper and composing in his head when a voice directed at him woke him from his world. His eyes, which had fallen shut, jerked open and his head, which must have been bobbing like it had a mind of its own, stopped abruplty as he looked at the newcomer. She was very pretty with piercing grey eyes. To bad he had no idea what she had just said to him. He gave her a sort of confused look, still dizzy from the natural high he had just stimulated with the music.
"Yup, go ahead and sit." Adrienne said, glancing up from her textbook. She returned to it immediately, softly whispering the words under her breath.

"Ago, agere, egi, actus, to do, drive, tell, discuss, live, or spend time...." Adrienne whispered the last of the verbs, then snapped her book shut, confident that she knew the words. She looked around, noticing for the first time how many people were at her table now.

"Er," she said, wanting to fill the silence but falling short of words to say. She cringed; she sounded so stupid.
((I have to go, but I will be on later tonight and periodicly throughout the week.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff