Welcome to Gaia! ::

rocky9912

"Now that wasnt hard was it?" He said softly as he smiled knowing he was striking fear into her. He scratched his nose as he walked around the entire cage. He looked around and wondered where he caould get the key to her cage.

She groaned pointing towards the enterence. Next to the door where other entered and exited was a small rack of keys, numbers on each one to match every cage that had the same number.

"More then you'll ever believe."

She rolled her violet eyes, her light purple hair drifting in her face as she snickered.
"What is your name?"
"Answer me"
obsessivekawiigurl
"What is your name?"

[[Try not to do Oneliners.. In the title of this Post says Literate. I perfer atleast two lines if not nothing.]]
Okay, I'll try not to it was just that DietOtaku wasn't answering me.
M i n t y

She groaned pointing towards the enterence. Next to the door where other entered and exited was a small rack of keys, numbers on each one to match every cage that had the same number.

"More then you'll ever believe."

She rolled her violet eyes, her light purple hair drifting in her face as she snickered.

He nodded his head and smiled at her. Sasuke walked over to the rack and grabbed the number one key. He swung it around his finger as he walked back to her cage and unlocked it. He swung the door open and it creaked loudly. "Come.." He said beckoning her to come out of the cage.
[[ It was five minutes; I was applying to another rp. Chill, Kawaii-chan. XB ]]

'Nani? Wakarimasen,' the boy almost-wailed, scratching lightly at one ear. Maybe the vampire-creaky-thing wouldn't understand Japanese, he thought to himself, and looked up, doing his best to look teary.
rocky9912

He nodded his head and smiled at her. Sasuke walked over to the rack and grabbed the number one key. He swung it around his finger as he walked back to her cage and unlocked it. He swung the door open and it creaked loudly. "Come.." He said beckoning her to come out of the cage.

"Aw s**t.."

She hissed under her breath sighing some as she stood akwardly as if she hadn't used her legs for walking for quite some time. It irritating clang of chains bounced off the walls echoing down the chambers.. She grumbled looking up to him, she raised her head proudly as she could with the heavy collar around her neck.

"Where are you taking me, Mister?"
"Onamae wa?" Ember repeated. "And it is doubtful that you don't speak English. Please do not play dumb with me."
M i n t y

"Aw s**t.."

She hissed under her breath sighing some as she stood akwardly as if she hadn't used her legs for walking for quite some time. It irritating clang of chains bounced off the walls echoing down the chambers.. She grumbled looking up to him, she raised her head proudly as she could with the heavy collar around her neck.

"Where are you taking me, Mister?"

"I am takeing you out of this hell hole." He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him as he walked up the stairs to the main floor. Once again as he went up the stairs each stair in turned creaked loudly.
'Eghkn...' the boy blanched a bit as the question was reiterated in Japanese. Damn...
'Atashi wa Hitomi-chan,' he answered as non-grudgingly as he could, giving himself a suffix. 'Soshite iie, eigo 'o hanashimasen...'
Even if it was apparent that he did speak English, it seemed like it annoyed the man, at any rate...
"You really are to beautiful to be stupid. And I seriously doubt that you want to stay here. It can not be pleasant." Ember began to walk around him, inspeacting him from all directions.
obsessivekawiigurl
"Onamae wa?" Ember repeated. "And it is doubtful that you don't speak English. Please do not play dumb with me."

[[Thats messed up for japanese.. isn't it like.. "Anata no Namae wa nan desu ka? "]]
"Alright Hitomi-chan. You really need to be more sociable if you ever want to get out of this place. " He looked hitomi in the face as he finished his rotation. "I thought pleasure slaves were meant to be trained. But a guess training you myself might be fun."
[[ well, that's the wicked-long uber-respectful way to say it... 'Onamae wa?' is still respectful, just way shorter. :B
O = direct object marker; namae = name wa = subject marker. 'Your name is...?' ]]

'Thanks,' the boy replied, giving up and reverting to English. The compliment left a blush on his cheeks, as reluctant as he was to admit it, and he looked up as the other man eyed him. 'It's not too bad, actually... it's better than being stuck in the basement or something,' he grinned cheekily. 'And I'm trained just fine, thanks...' he shivered a little under those eyes, averting his own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff