• Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia
══════════════════════════════════════

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

Heat flooded her face at Axels compliment she nodded her olive eyes staring down at the limo flooring. Maybe this predicament wouldn't be so bad after all so long as he didn't force her to do something she didn't want. Sure she was shy and meek now but Eve was always one to speak her mind with no regrets if need be. Nervous hands fumbled in her lap as she gazed out the limousine window laughing children and parents waltzed along the street going about an ordinary day unaware,or simply just turning a blind eye to the horrors the real world kept sealed away.

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Limo
Emotions: Awestruck,nervous,starved
With: Axel
Out Of Cookies:

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rose chains and limited space made. hard to sit up as she carefuly slipped her fingers through the bar,she quickly stuck her toung to the choclate befoee quickly chewing and swallowing. The merre taste helped her gain a grain of streagnth."Thank you " she was greatful. " So its a guard dog your looking for,yes I suppose you could say I am" she said with a nodd. "Though I will say I'm not one to take un moral or unresonable orders" the red haired dhampir explanined in slight warning. I am simply not brain washed like so many othes

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and

Clean Tipper

Axel Lee Zeller

Axel stared at Eve, waiting for a question, but one never came. He simply shrugged. She would come out of her shell eventually and hopefully stop being such a scaredy cat. It was bad for his image to have such a timid slave, but oh well. The limo stopped at Axel's favorite Italian restaurant. Niko walked out of the driver's cabin and opened the door for the two. Axel stepped out of the limo then walked down the sidewalk without looking back. A few people stared at him, but most were used to it by now. They were directed to a seat, and Axel sat impatiently, tapping his long, metal fingers against the table. "Order anything you want. I'm good for it." He said, waiting the waiter.

User Image

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

Entering the restaurant she pushed her way into the booth a frantic and overly polite waiter arrived to take her order,she smiled at him politely turning to glance at Axel whom the waiter noticeably kept glancing at. She couldn't figure him out he was her first master and her last she vowed she didn't intend on being owned by anyone she would remain polite as it was her nature she was a fighter but not a loud one. She had patience on her side and she was never really alone,Ordering two slices of pizza she was lady like regardless of the beast inside her that wanted nothing more then to shove the entirety of the food on her plate in her mouth. But she had manners,"thank you it's delicious" she beamed paying no mind to Axel as she enjoyed her meal almost forgetting where she was.

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Resturant
Emotions: Awestruck,nervous,starved
Out Of Cookies:

Clean Tipper

User Image

Sol the Martyr
𝔓rince of 𝔖ight

Sol simply sat there, taking a deep breath as he was left in his rather debilitating position. He raised his arms against the chains that bound them as he watched the back and forth between Syl and Reena. It was all pointless, and besides, he deserved everything he got. Reena, however, didn't deserve anything that happened to her. She didn't deserve to be bound in a cage. Not many people did.

Once it was just about over, Syl walked over to him and yanked his chains off. he was impressed by her brute strength, but he supposed most night dwellers could do that. "Thank you." He said, as he came out of his cage. He stood to his full length, being about six feet and three inches, practically towering over Syl.

(Short post)

Clean Tipper

Axel Lee Zeller

Axel ordered the same thing that Eve got, since pizza could be grasped in his hands, unlike a fork that would have to be used to eat anything else with. He picked up the pizza, cheese sticking to his blade fingers. He took a large bite of the slice, then looked up at Eve. He gave her one of his grins, cheese still hanging from his teeth. "You're welcome." He said, then dug into the pizza once more. Once the slice was gone, he drew his tongue across his blades, licking of the cheese that clung to them. Blood dripped from his tongue, to his lips, then down to the tablecloth, as he had 'accidentally' slice his tongue with one of the hot blades. Axel didn't seem to be phased by it though. He simply licked his lips, then looked up at Eve once more. "Want to hear what your basic duties will be?" he asked.

User Image

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

The meal continued in silence growing awkward making her nervous as she neared the last few bites of her pizza. It was only towards the end that Demetri decided to make his entrance but of course he allowed only her to see him,he slithered like a snake from the cat pendant that dangled from her collarbone. Appearing exactly as her pendant appeared,a black cat with stunning amber yellow eyes draping himself around her neck. He glared back at Axel but of course Axel could not see him, "I don't like the looks of this fellow Eve..and those hands..whats the deal with them" .Eve sipped her drink nervously olive eyes peering to glare at Demetri, "shh"she spat looking back at Axel nervously "I uhh I mean yes sir" .

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Restaurant
Emotions: Stuffed,nervous,annoyed,curious
Out Of Cookies:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxStaring at him with wide eyes. She tilted her head to the side saying "I can't sing in front of people. I get stage fright." The thought of singing in front of people frightened her. Every time she would try to sing in front of more than three people it made her sick to her stomach with fear and she would black out. No matter how many times she tries to ignore it, she still faints and passes out.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus gently wraps an arm around Crystal as thy walk steadying her, "alright, no singing would you like to help me host the party? stay close and greet the guests?" They leave the woods and heads down the causeway to the front door, "It's an excuse to dress up and look extra pretty, meet other people" gently leads Crystal up the stairs to her room and leashes her so she can reach the bathroom, bedroom and half the pool deck, but can't jump off the roof again

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal just stared at him and shook her head. She wasn't used to seeing new people. They always pulled her tail or tugged her ears. Shaking her head, she looked away out at the surrounding area. No matter what she just wasn't good at meeting new people... they always treated her horribly afterward and it just made her worry after...

User Image

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

The meal continued in silence growing awkward making her nervous as she neared the last few bites of her pizza. It was only towards the end that Demetri decided to make his entrance but of course he allowed only her to see him,he slithered like a snake from the cat pendant that dangled from her collarbone. Appearing exactly as her pendant appeared,a black cat with stunning amber yellow eyes draping himself around her neck. He glared back at Axel but of course Axel could not see him, "I don't like the looks of this fellow Eve..and those hands..whats the deal with them" he bellowed lazily from her neck .Eve sipped her drink nervously olive eyes peering to glare at Demetri, "shh"she spat looking back at Axel nervously "I uhh I mean yes sir" .

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Restaurant
Emotions: Stuffed,nervous,annoyed,curious
Out Of Cookies: REPOST/EDIT.
Sylvaine Louella Belle
A permanent broken heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I won't let this build up inside of me. I won't let this build up inside of me.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
120 years Vampire Bisexual Broken DistantMelancholic Mistress
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
I won't let this build up inside of me. I won't let this build up inside of me.

Sylvaine looked over to her new found pet up and down. "You are much taller than I imagined when I saw you in there. My.." she put her right hand to her lip. "Much taller than..." her eyes flickered for an instant with a memory she was playing. A far, far away look.
Her hand that was touching her lip fell down to her side. She shook herself out of her memory. "Right, I suppose we should finish this once and for all." Syl turned back to Reena she looked like she would rather face the wall than to look at another potential buyer again. "Reena dear, Reena." she spoke to her. "Do you wish to say goodbye to Sol?" She knew she was yet again taunting Reena. All Slyvaine wanted was Reena's honesty. Like herself, she found it hard to trust others. The key was within Reena telling Slyvaine one way or the other how unplesant she really was. She could see it in the girl, but the girl herself seemed to rather bottle up her feelings than address them to anyone. So much like the pain Slyvaine had. "Reena.." she said once more, softer. "Will you come say goodbye to your friend? Look at me."

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus, after leashing Crystal, walks over to her closet,pulling her with him, and starts discussing her clothes with her, looking for appropriate things for her to wear for such a party, looking at the gambit from hostess to display. You have a choice as to how you appear at the party, what you don't have a choice of is whether or not you will appear. you will be there, as a hostess or as a display. Got it?

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxSighing, Crystal turned away as she said "and what would you rather have? Eye candy or someone fainting which will result in you being embaressed with having such a strange slave." She mostly grumbled that to herself, but in a way it was the honest truth. Shrugging to herself, she just lied down and curled up in a ball before falling asleep.

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus sits next to her on her bed, puts a gentile hand on her shoulder. You are eye candy whether you are displayed or help, you complained that I did not ask you what you wanted and are not helping much when I do ask you. do you want me to start making decisions again for you? I want you as a companion and you are not helping much in that regard either, he starts stroking her hair gently. I would like you to be by my side for the party and to hold and comfort your body at night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff