Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there.

+1 1 100.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 >

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNicolai / /Nico.
You'll find me one day, gorging myself of my victim's blood...
For I am the type of person you might want to forget...
User Image

indent"Oh my did those shop keep not tell you anything about me? Such a shame they don't like to do their jobs like they are supposed to." He said letting out a small sigh. One of them glared at Nicolai but didn't bother going over. He didn't dare want to risk getting eaten. "Well since they are so incompetent in telling you I guess I will. My name is Nicolai. I happen to be a beautiful cannibalistic individual who happens to enjoy even the littlest of things." He explained as he began to swing on his chains again. "What would a mere human be wanting with something in a place like this any how? Well then again humans do have weird fetishes I guess." He said giving a cute little childlike smile.

Ooc:

Dragonspirit-E

There is an undenyable beauty in the color of blood..
████████████████████████████████ ███████ ████ ███ ██████text text text text text text
_
_
User Image
Ⓐⓔⓓⓐⓝ ◦ Ⓣⓞⓣⓗⓜⓘⓔⓛ ◦ Ⓞⓡⓜⓐⓡⓡ

So the boy was new to slavery, he might have issues adjusting to this kind of life, not that living with Aedan would be harsh. His eyes widened when he heard that the boys' own parent sold him off. If they were as rich as they sounded then they didn't do it because of financial troubles. They obviously kept him for many years, what had happened then that made them glad to be rid of a child? Even for the Zathrien people who ended up shunning their own kind, selling their children was unheard of. Yet if said shunned member were to be captured and put into the slave trade there was no promise that there would be much of an effort to rescue them.
                                                      A... problem?

Perhaps he had been too hasty to purchase the slave. Hearing about the possible suicidal tendencies did not help this thought... and yet being a student to the God of music he couldn't just let someone so passionate about music suffer and maybe die in this place. Maybe he was supposed to come here today, he'd like to believe that. Just as he felt that things were looking up he heard the shopkeeper say that the boys music was cursed. "Well ********... card I guess." Aedan shook his head as he handed over his credit card to which a life of a boy and an overpriced instrument were charged to "While you're at it, I'll take these too." He continued to pick out several accessories, many of which he would never use; Aedan was terribly impulsive, it was his parents misfortune that he had not been born an earth dragon who was more level headed or a water dragon which was more soft hearted. Yet he was born in 1976, year of the fire dragon; the most powerful with the worst temper.

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░

Once all was bought and paid for, he faced his slave who was still clutching the violin case which made him smile for a moment. He grabbed the bag which the accessories had been placed in and headed for the door, then looked over his shoulder at the boy. "Are you coming or do you want to stay here?" Possibly a cruel question, he wouldn't let the other stay here, especially after paying soo much for him. The door creaked open and Aedan breathed in the fresh air which helped his headache considerably, but he was still hungry and wouldn't go home until his stomach was full. Something spicy sounded good... it always sounded good, even foods that he generally wouldn't like would be tolerable with jalapenos or hot sauce or both. This thought made his mouth water, Aedan could not leave this place soon enough.

He waited somewhat patiently for the other to follow him, his ride here had been in a taxi since he hadn't purchased a car yet, and now that would have to wait until he had more money. As soon as they were both outside the shop Aedan gently grabbed the other by his jaw and turned his head this way and that, getting a better look at him in the sunlight. He was handsome, and his red hair seemed fiery in the sun, which of course he liked. As he let go he decided now would be a good time to introduce himself. "My name is Aedan, it appears that I'm your 'master' now, though I'd prefer that you simply call me by my name. Speaking of names, what is yours?" He paused for an answer and ignored the rumbling of his stomach for a moment. Looking around the area he spotted the road he'd traveled to get here. Aedan pointed down said road. "This is the way home, we'll catch a ride in a while, are you hungry? I'm starving. I saw a diner on the way here... it's not far." It would be good to stretch his legs and might be good for the other to feel more at ease if he was uncomfortable about being a sold one night and purchased the next.

名詞 User Image التنين

Anxious Elder

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image██████████████xx███████

♯═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♯
Kaleo ♮ Shir ♮ Machalath
♭═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♭

The shopkeeper couldn't help but eye the other curiously. He definitely wasn't wealthy, at least not so much so that the prices didn't concern him. He still didn't seem like the type to be interested in slaves in the slightest, yet, here he was! He could only nod to himself mentally, there had been all sorts of strange customers in the shop, it was a wonder any of them surprised him any more. Though, the curious look didn't fade as the other added the cost of a selection of accessories to the price. The guard, figuring that the boy wasn't going to try to escape soon after the card cleared, left to head back to his post. Convenient...

Kaleo was too busy looking around the shop to notice what accessories had been bought, turning over to the male as he called to him, venturing to leave him in the shop if he wanted. A small smirk, even a lord wouldn't waste money like that. Well, the sane ones wouldn't. Case in his arms, he jogged slightly to stand to the others side as they left the shop. A small frown passed over his face briefly as he looked around the area quickly. There was nothing significant to mark the landscape out, and he definitely didn't recognize it. His sense of direction was horrible anyway, even if he could find something he recognized well enough to direct him. A breath of fresh air hit him as he walked out, not bothering to hide the smile that was present as he felt the breeze against his hair once more. He wasn't sure how long he had been unconscious in the cell, probably a day or two... But he felt like he had been in there for a week. A week, in that stench pit! His nose wrinkled at the thought of it. Oddly enough, the prospect of just being bought like some object hadn't offended him that greatly. Society considered musicians to be simple objects anyway, their average wages reflected that.

One hand reached up to adjust his glasses as he considered his surroundings, golden hawk-like eyes coming to rest on his new "owner." He flinched briefly as the other took hold of his jaw and turned his head. How unnecessary, he couldn't help but think; the male could have gotten just as good a view by leaning slightly to one side or the other. As the hand returned Kaleo took his turn to get a better look at the male. He definitely wasn't unattractive by any means, indeed, the male had a sort uncouth grace about him; he reminded the redhead of Shostakovitch's second symphony... Mostly subtle with hidden pride, but a flaring attitude near the resolution. Yes, the metaphor did work nicely, especially with that strangely coloured hair. There was no way that was natural, he was almost sure.

Aedan! How wonderful it was to be able to put a name to a face, even if he forgot it shortly after. It was tiresome trying to call people 'him' or 'that guy' all the time, after all. He couldn't help but grin at the others tone. "I suppose it's nice to meet you, Aedan." A soft voice returned, he had a tenancy to speak in a bit of a rhythm, giving his voice a slight melodic sound to it as if he was Nordic. It appears? It seemed odd to be that unsure about a large decision... "My name is Kaleo... Oh, Kaleo Machalath." A small grin still remained on his face, lending an almost dubious appearance to his mood.

Food? The reminder brought an almost inaudible grumble to the males stomach, no, it appeared he hadn't eaten since arriving, however long ago that was. He eyed the way 'home' quickly before turning back to the male. He would end up eating with him anyway, it seemed. This way at least he was guaranteed to not have to cook first; which was probably best, he rarely had the attention span for cooking. "Very... Any food would be great..." Was the only response he could think of, though, he doubted he actually needed to. Aedan was just as likely to eat regardless of what he said. Not bothering to see if the other was walking beside him, he started making his way down the road, beginning to hum an old walking tune he had once heard. It seemed appropriate, at least, and kept him calm with the violin against his chest.

███████xx██████████████

ZeroBlessed
User Image

Such a beautiful day; bright blue sky, white clouds, warm with an occasional breeze. Birds were chirping and trees were swaying. Aedan needed to spend more time outside. He took in a deep breath and sighed, feeling rather relaxed, it was then that he heard the others' name.
                                                      Kaleo Math... Ma... Kaleo it is. Meh, I wouldn't expect him to remember my middle name, we'll just stick to first names.
                                                      His voice had a distinctive sing-song tone to it, a refreshing contrast to the serious tone most people have. Good news, Kal was also hungry and he wasn't picky about what he wanted to eat. Aedan thought he heard more stomach grumbling and just assumed it was his own. Once they started walking he was a little startled to hear Kal humming. After a few paces of this he decided he liked it and hooked the thumb of his free hand into his jeans pocket while the other held the bag of goodies to his side so he wouldn't accidentally damage them. He didn't want to interrupt the song, he merely walked in silence enjoying it along with everything else today.

About five blocks down they arrived at the diner, "This is it." As he opened the door he could smell the savory scent of meat cooking, he gulped and stepped inside, gesturing for Kal to come in also. The sign at the front invited customers to seat themselves and it seemed that they had a wide selection of places to sit. Perhaps this wasn't a busy part of the day, then again Aedan didn't believe in scheduled eating hours, breakfast could be at 3:00pm for all he cared. He picked out a booth by the window so he could feel the warmth of the sun shining through and set the bag down on the cushion beside him closer to the wall. He waited for Kal to join him and tried to think of a way to keep things casual as if they were just friends having lunch, the last thing he wanted at this point was an awkward silent moment where he tried to guess what the other was thinking and hoping it wasn't along the lines of- "I'll start you two off with a glass of water, is there anything else you'd like to drink? Appetizers?" Aedan shook his head and took the menu offered to him. After taking any beverage order from Kal, the waitress nodded and went on to give them time to look things over. Once she was out of sight he immediately flipped to the selection of meat, scanning through chicken, beef and pork for a few seconds then stopping on the prize; baby back ribs. They had a decent selection of bbq sauce to choose from and they were served with seasoned home-cut fries. He traced his index finger across the list of sauces and smiled.
                                                      Billy Bones Spicy BBQ Sauce, perfect.

At last he glanced over his menu at Kal, now that his need for food would soon be fulfilled he was able to really start thinking about what owning another life meant to him. He was in part responsible for whether Kal lived or died, responsible for feeding, sheltering, keeping clothes on him... preferably better ones than he was currently wearing. Aedan had been relying only on himself recently and worried about no one else. He once had a pet snake that he took good care of, then set free because he got bored of caring for it. Yet that was just an animal, this was a human being, or at least looked like one, and he'd paid quite a lot of money for him. He'd have to work or compensate in some fashion for the price Aedan paid plus living expenses. Then, when he broke even Aedan would let him go, it seemed... fair.
                                                      Would I just let him go like that... where would he go? Certainly not back to his parents. I'll need to find things for him to do.

Another sigh later he placed the menu on the table and took a drink of his water, he'd think about compensation another time. The waitress came back around to them soon enough, "Are you ready to order?" Aedan placed his order and they both looked at Kal to see what he wanted.

名詞 User Image التنين

Anxious Elder

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

♯═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♯
Kaleo ♮ Shir ♮ Machalath
♭═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♭

A relatively quiet walk soon brought them ti the diner, the redheads humming soon came to a halt in turn, looking over to the small establishment. Growing up in the manner he had, he had never actually been into a diner, a small tinge of curiosity appeared in him as he followed the other inside, observing the interior slowly while sitting down. He hadn't even paid attention to the waitress that had approached them both, eyeing the two with an odd smile. "No thanks..." He replied almost instinctively, removing one hand from the clutched case to take the water and sip at it passively, hardly paying attention to the table they were at as he looked around.

It was a fairly dull room, in his eyes. Simply coloured walls with a few vintage themed decorations, hanging records or old drawn posters, various things of the sort... But, the smell was almost as good as any of the fine places he had visited, or the food that the cooks prepared at what was once his home. Though, admittedly it was probably his desperate hunger that was telling him that. Deciding he liked the simplicity, he turned back to the table to look at the menu, a small from passing over him again as he didn't recognize most of the foods. New American food was quite different to the Monarchical European food he was well acquainted with, so it seemed. Though, upon reading the description of some of the items he was pleased to find that they simply had different names in this area...

It didn't take him long to pick something simple out, noting it in his mind as he looked up from the menu in time to catch the other gazing at him. He would have said something if it weren't for the others eyes hinting that he was more in thought than anything else, heck, maybe he didn't even know where he was looking. With a small turn of his head, Kaleo dismissed whatever the gaze might have been to look down at his case, laying it flat on the side of the table closest to the window. Thankfully, they had taken a table large enough to let him sit the case on his side of the table and leave enough room for whatever he might have ordered to sit on the side. It really was a table for 4, in earnest.

He had just unlatched the case when the waitress showed up once more, the redhead looked up to see two pairs of eyes on him, waiting for a response. "Oh... Pan Fried Ham and Chips, thanks." He replied as quickly as he could, instinctively smiling at the waitress as he thanked her for taking his order. She soon bustled away, slightly flustered with both their orders into the kitchen. The same oddly out of place smile was directed to Aedan for a brief moment as he turned back to the case.

A small frown stayed on his face as he lifted the case lid, peering down at the instrument with hawk-like eyes. One hand moved to pick up the bow, the other feeling along the hairs and sighing at how rough they were. They were likely quite old, but, he doubted anybody who didn't play the violin would notice the difference in sound, it only made bowing slightly more awkward. Tightening the hairs and rubbing them with the chalk-like powdery cube that came beside it, he placed it down on the table and moved to pick up the instrument, handling it with a strange form of unrestricted grace. He set the bottom of the instrument on his shoulder and placed his chin on the rest, holding the instrument up in that position while his hands moved to test it. One finger plucked each string, producing a rough off-tune rattling sound as the other hand quickly moved to turn the large tuning knobs at it's handle. In what seemed like just a moment the instrument sounded like it was never out of tune, though the strings still sounded rough to Kaleo, again, it wasn't something many would notice until he fixed it.

His left hand soon took it's place on the length of the strings, almost caressing them as his thumb supported the bottom; his right moved to pick up the bow as he carefully gave each string an experimental bow, tuning them ever so slightly more with the smaller tuning knobs by the bridge before a smile finally returned to his face. The violin was still usable! It appeared the shop hadn't tried to completely rip them off, possibly out of bad experiences with more powerful owners who weren't happy with defunct products... Kaleo was so pleased with the result he hadn't noticed the waitress arriving with their food. A mild look of surprise took over him as he hastily --though still very gently-- placed the instrument back down into it's case to make room for the plate, again thanking the waitress in the way that he had been raised to do.

███████xx██████████████

ZeroBlessed

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
        Alarikk Vaness SeoulThe mysterious
        demon

User Image

Unsure of what the balance held, she touched her belly overwhelmed...
By what she had been chosen to perform.
But then an angel came one day, told her to kneel down and pray...
For unto her a man child would be born.

╞════════════════════════════════════
      Chills seemed to manifest in the core of his body, and spread with the intensity of a virus up the curve and sway of his spine – which contradicted vastly with the warmth that enveloped his skin. What was going through this man's mind, and what was he – that he did not fear the repercussions of toying with an unclassified demon? Rikki did not put up a fight when the others arms restrained him like the clasp of a pair of shackles, he just stood motionless – with his body pressed firmly into contours of Julian's bare chest. More chills spread throughout his body. The warmth of Julien's breathe pressed lightly against the lobe of his ear, and a shiver crept up the length of his spine – causing him to squirm slightly in the man's grasp. The familiar burning sensation returned to his eyes, as the hue of his irises shifted seamlessly from translucent – to an unwavering glow. The solid figure that was braced securely against his back released him, and moved toward the door – causing the atmosphere to take a turn from sexual tension, to a more undefinable ambiance. Rikki stumbled back, but caught himself, just in time to keep from falling.

Julian's attitude shifted like that of someone who was prone to bi-polar tendencies, and in his haste he said something that caused the demons anger to flare. In ones anger, it was natural for Rikki to forget his place – and being that he was no mere mortal, his aggravation came ten fold. Julian's statement had caught him off guard, and mentally he thought he felt his body shut down. Was this man about to punish someone else for something Rikki had done? If that were the case, with what Julian should have learned about Rikki – in the short time they had been in each others company, did he believe the cambion would allow something like that to happen? He could not bring himself to move, frozen in place by the confusion that had blossomed due to this situation. Something about everything that was taking place, seemed backwards. Why punish someone else for his insolence? Why not prove a point, by trying to break him in – like he assumed most masters did. What was he suppose to do, he could not bring himself to move...but that could not be right, he was in fact moving. The speed in which he had cut off the other mans path was extraordinary, but he had no physical control of what was going on. Through his eyes he could see what was taking place beyond their glossy surface, and from the looks of it – he was seconds away from something he was sure he would regret.

The voice he heard when he opened his mouth was not his own. Though it still held a silky quality, with a melodies timbre to match – it came off more as a hiss, with a demonic-double tone, which made it seem as if multiple men were talking at once . “You would decline my generous offer, only to play with another? That will not change anything.” His hand shot up to press lightly against Julian's bare chest, as restrict him from any further movement. “And plus you are not dressed for the occasion.” Rikki's eyes did not have to trace the others bare body, to emphasize the fact that he still only wearing silk shorts. Whatever darkness was writhing beneath Julian's skin, was playing to darkness that Rikki had worked his damnedest to keep suppressed. He figured losing himself to his own demons, no pun intended – would strip him of whatever humanity he had flowing within him. It was a presence that was allow threatening to surface, but one that he had never actually faced – and now that it had control, it was apparent that it had no plans of relinquishing it.

The hand that had been pressed into Julian's chest moved to the back of the others neck, pulling him in close. 'Wait! No!' Rikki knew all to well what came next, whatever was manipulating his body was about to feed on Julian, and if he did not kill the man – it could be mistaken as him trying to make a pass at his master. No matter how hard he tried, Rikki could not regain control. It was like he was on the outside, looking in – but from the inside. “Just play with me instead...” The distance between them dissipated, almost as fast as he'd maneuvered out of the room to obstruct Julian's path – as his mouth hovered just inches away from the initial contact needed to incite the qi siphoning. 's**t! I'm screwed!'

//ooc: //

════════════════════════════════════╡

Woe this crazy circumstance, she knew his life deserved a chance...
but everybody told her to be smart.
Look at your life they said, Baby girl use your head,
but instead she chose to use my heart....
the story of a dieing oracle, and mother of and orphaned child
User Image

If nothing else, the boy had great manners. Aedan hadn't noticed that the violin was on the table, turns out he failed to notice this until the boy started tuning it. He watched with interest as Kal turned the cheap piece of crap into a finely tuned instrument that seemed to now be worth the price he'd paid for it. He'd remembered learning to play the violin as a young teenager, not something he remembered fondly. The dragon-to-be didn't appreciate the extra pressure placed on him to be something he couldn't even fathom, he'd once taken his stress out on one of his many instruments, cut the strings with a razor. Left it in the open for his father to find, he was furious when he saw it and beat Aedan within an inch of his life, the first instrument he was ordered to practice after he healed enough was the violin. Trying to follow the notes with a shaky arm, ignoring the pain of his split lip, his father was fond of correcting Aedans mistakes with pain. It was not him that named Aedan after Tothmiel, paving his way to success with music, that was his mother. Father wanted to name him after Zazekiel, the draconic god of chaos because of Aedan's fiery temper. After some debate it was mother who swayed the man to choose Tothmiel so that Aedan could focus on his positive strengths instead of feeding his anger, but his father was determined to make his son remember that rage every day. It came as no surprise that once he was blessed with power, Aedan used it to kill his father by burning the man alive. When he was finished there was nothing left but ashes, his mother said nothing as she watched and simply went on with her life afterwards though Aedan suspected that she hated him for it.

He hadn't played the violin since he turned immortal and it didn't occur to him when he handed the case to Kal back at the shop, seeing him carrying it, putting it on the table, not until he actually started playing/tuning it did he remember. Was this part of his cursed music or was it just Aedan's own way of recollecting via sound?
                                                      What a happy little jaunt down memory lane... can't WAIT until he plays something else!
                                                      Aedan rolled his eyes mentally and looked up as the waitress brought their orders, his eyes glued to the ribs that would soon be devoured. Kal displayed his manners once more and Aedan just nodded; the other was polite enough for the both of them. One deep breath taking in the smell of his meal to help wet his appetite, not that it needed any help, and he began tearing away a section and biting in. As soon as that tangy/spicy sauce touched his tongue he was in heaven, he preceded to pick every piece clean to the bone. Surprisingly he managed to not make a complete mess of himself and wiped the sauce off his fingers with a napkin, he didn't realize there was a small smudge of sauce at the corner of his mouth as he started on the fries. Kal's meal looked pretty damn tasty too but he wasn't one to pick off of others plates, besides he could already tell that he was getting full. He rubbed his stomach and gulped down some water.

Maybe now would be a good time to go over some rules and things. Aedan cleared his throat and pushed his plate aside so as to fold his hands on the table in front of him. "I literally just moved into the house that you and I will be staying at. I'll need some help unpacking the rest of my things, and seeing as how there will be two staying there instead of one I'll need to get more food tomorrow, you can write up a list of things you like and I'll see what I can do as far as getting those. Which reminds me that I need more income, I haven't set up a client base here yet." Aedan did a plethora of different odd jobs; sometimes he worked as a musician in bars or clubs, sometimes he tutored kids in music, he crafted different things from his iridescent scales (which always grew back), and then there were a few terribly lucrative deals in which he destroyed evidence for important figures with his blue fire that would incinerate things that normally endured against your average fire or explosion. It was money from these kinds of deals that let Aedan easily move from place to place and buy his home, buy high quality instruments, buy Kal, but his funds were running low and he needed more if he was to live with the high standards that he was used to back at his previous home.

Then there was the other matter to tend to. "For the time being I only have one bed, I wasn't exactly planning on buying a person when I came here, so we'll have to work that out also." Suddenly an image flashed across his mind of him telling Kal he could either sleep with him or outside chained to a post like a dog, he suppressed a chuckle and took another drink of his water. He kept his hands clasped but rested his elbows on the table and looked outside, watched the clouds slowly pass, stark white against the vivid blue. He liked to fly through them when they looked like cotton candy, more at sunset, and only in rural areas so as to reduce the chances of being seen in his dragon form. Another thought occurred to him then, perhaps this boy could help him find a way to bring back the other dragons, maybe find a way to summon new ones... if dragons outnumbered others, if there was a way to bring them back even after they had fallen then slayers wouldn't be a problem. To live without fear of being hunted would be a welcome thing. Kal had had a book charm, he was an intelligent being, if he couldn't understand the tomes that Aedan had kept then he could be taught to read them. He let this idea build in his mind as Kal finished his meal. What a perfect idea it was.

名詞 User Image التنين

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Leon watched as Arcea’s face turned red as he looked at the clothes that he would have to wear. When Leon told him, he would be, in fact, wearing these types of clothes, he shook his head furiously. Leon listened when Arcea said that he didn’t want to wear such clothes because he was male, and it was embarrassing. Leon wasn’t good with rejection, but he wasn’t going to blow his stack just yet. The demon closed his eyes for a few moments and then reopened them his crimson eyes looking at Arcea, they were hard and cold as they looked at the angel. “Like I said before I have very few rules for you. If you can’t follow this simple one, then you can walk around in the nude as far as I care. However, it's that or these clothes pick your poison winged boy.” Leon replied.

Anxious Elder

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

♯═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♯
Kaleo ♮ Shir ♮ Machalath
♭═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♭

Now hungry eyes looked down at his food, too starving to care about the mediocre presentation of the food. Just moments passed before he was cutting into the slices of pork and sealing his lips around the fork. It was probably the time he spent unconscious, but it had been a while since he had tasted something so wonderfull, savouring every bite as he cleared the plate, finishing off the last chip with a sly grin as he looked up at the male across from him.

Aedan had already finished, and appeared to be fixing his gaze on the redhead with a posture indicating he was either going to start stroking a Persian cat with an evil laugh or give Kaleo a small lecture. He wasn't willing to bet on the former... Ah, there it was. A red eyebrow raised in amusement as he listened to what must have been the least organized explanation possible, he wasn't sure whether to be more shamed that he was just purchased, or that the man who had purchased him purely on impulse. He let out a short laugh as the male finished that part. "Careful...You might trick me into thinking I get a choice." The sarcasm was quite clearly evident, though he hoped the humor reached the other; he had yet to test the bounds of his new 'owner', the difference between that and having a new set of parents didn't seem too different. It would be, interesting, to say the least, to figure out this new male. He stretched his neck slightly to expose the collar as if to reinforce his point.

The lack of a bed might also be a problem. Call him spoiled, there was no way he'd accept sleeping anywhere other than a bed if he had a say in it whatsoever, it wouldn't help his playing at all if one of his joints were too sore to move properly! Though, there was only one... That could be remedied easily enough, a lullaby played while the other sat on a couch, or the floor, would likely send him to sleep just as easily as any drug. Though, that could wait until later. He was feeling particularily talkative today... Maybe it was the strange new music in his head to accompany the odd situations. "I'm sure you'll figure something out... For the bed at least..." A small grin was sneaking it's way back onto his face. "As for the income...well. Surely you didn't buy me thinking I wasn't good for anything?" His eyes darted over to the violin case and back suggestively. Music was a hard industry to get a decent paying job in, especially with the abilities of some of the new races that have come out of hiding. For people with a particular... affinity, for music, it was relatively easy...

The waitress appeared to spirit away the plates, not wanting to interrupt the conversation the two appeared to be having. Figuring they were done at the diner, Kaleo took the pause as an oppertunity to buckle the case closed and bring it back to his chest while he slid out from the booth to stand up and face Aedan once more. "Thank you.. For the meal, I mean." As if that had settled things, he began walking away, stopping by the door as he waited for the other to pay the bill. Come to think of it, this had been the first time that someone bought him dinner, he used to earn enough money to pay for himself, or was treated as a guest when featuring in a more reputable performance.

[[OOC: Short, sorry. D:

███████xx██████████████

ZeroBlessed

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

XXXXArcea RosenbloodXXXX
The sinfully born angel

Hearing that if he didnt wear the clothes he would have to go nude made him blush even more. Timidly he held onto the towel as his wings folded around him. He thought about it for a few minutes before he nervously nodded and took hold of the outfit that he would have to wear. It was so embarressing. But it was either this or going naked and he would rather not show his scarred up body to the other people in the manor. Walking back to the bathroom he changed into the outfit as he timidly tugged on the top half. Why did it have to be see through. He felt so embarressed and shy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Julian A Fade

--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--

Before he could reach the basement Julian was cut off by his fighter, it seemed that he felt the force of being stopped before he saw the man, how could that be? The others eyes were glowing with some kind of strange power he couldn't place but it reminded him of when he saw him at the slave shop, and if that wasn't odd enough then his voice confirmed it; his fighter had changed, his demonic side had surfaced. He wasn't sure what all was going on in there but Julian knew plenty about the "demon inside" bit as he'd lived it for quite some time. As the fighters hand pressed against Julian's chest he couldn't help but scoff, did he think he could stop Julian from beating the mage, stop him from moving? The next part made him laugh, Julian thought any apparel was suitable for torturing another, especially if they were chained. He blinked and was pressed against the other, what was this power? His invitation to "play" was adamant, he didn't believe words would make the other release him.

The others lips were nearly touching his own, Julian was not a kisser; not to say his lips did not travel to other parts of the body but he did not kiss anyones lips if he could help it. From the human Julian's memories he gathered that to kiss in such a way was an act of love, an abominations undoing, yet he did not fear it since it was easy enough to avoid. Though this brought up an interesting question, if kissing was an act of love then why had his fighter brought them close enough to do so? There was no way in hell that the other loved him, was it a mockery? It didn't make sense for the other to mock him.

--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--

In all the confusion Julian nearly forgot something incredible, the fighters hand was on his neck, specifically resting on his brand. Julian had to act quickly because there was no way he'd miss this chance. His type of branding required that his slave be touching his original brand, then Julian would transfer a copy to wherever he placed his palm on the slave. So half of the process was nearly done. "Just so you know..." He clamed his hand down on the top of the other on his neck and used his free hand to grasp the back of the fighters neck as well, then leaned to the right so as to whisper in his ear, "I don't play fair." All at once the ancient symbol on his neck began to glow blindingly bright blue, it lit up his veins all along his body with that same icy glow, the brand itself felt so cold it burned. Julian could feel that cold radiate from him, concentrated on his neck but moving down his shoulder and down the length of his right arm to his palm which was tightly wrapped around the fighters neck. He loosened his grip for a moment and let his fingers slide down the back of the others shirt down his spine. At last he stopped around his lower back, feeling for a good spot with the pads of his fingers. When he came to it he pressed his palm flat onto the skin and released his energy, at first a numbing sensation, then the biting cold. Julian could feel the mark etching into the others skin, black and frozen.

When it was finished his veins ceased to glow, the brand returned to it's normal temperature. The fighters' brand was no longer ice cold but the area around it was pink like your cheeks and nose get when you spend too much time outside on a cold winter day. Julian's palm looked that way to, and he suspected the fighters hand was the same, which he released slowly. "Welcome to the family."

Several other slaves had heard the commotion and were peeking through windows, around doors and columns. Their brands were slightly glowing, as if to acknowledge the fact that another had indeed joined them. Julian gently pushed the other away from him. He felt weak and tired like always after branding and wanted nothing more than to crawl back into bed and sleep for several hours. "You attempt to stop me again and I'll brand you a second time, I can guarantee you won't like where I put it." He'd never branded anyone more than once, mainly because it served no purpose and it was to much effort. Even though the threat was directed at the fighter, the other slaves took their leave. Julian acted like he wasn't tired but staggered a little, then righted himself up and walked towards his bedroom without any more mishaps. He was beginning to think that this new fighter would be more of a handful then Rox had ever been, and more than a temptation. If he didn't keep his wits about him he'd have the fighter bedded before the sun went down.

User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          User Image

Interesting Genius

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

blazblaz blaz blazBlaz Vildarblazblazblazblaz

Oh he’s a cannibal. That explains a lot. Also explains why there aren’t any guards near him. “I’m Blaz. I’d say what a pleasure to meet you, but this basement kills the mood. You would think they would take better care of you guys. Considering some masters must have weak stomachs.” The guard, hearing Blaz’s comment, started to glare at him as well but stopped himself. This was a costumer. He couldn’t do anything to him. Shifting his position Blaz heard some chains. Looking up he sighed lightly when he saw Nicolai swining again. Stepping forward Blaz grabbed the chain and stopped him from swinging. Usually Blaz would just let people do what they want, but chain rattling was pushing it.

If Nicolai wants to swing. He can do that when I leave, or if I purchase him get him a swing. . . . Why am I thinking that? I should at least make some sort of deal with this guy to make sure he won’t eat me! Sighing Blaz looked down at Nicolai but this time didn’t step back. He had a feeling that if he let go of the chains he would start swinging again. Leaning slightly on the wall Blaz let his free hand drop to his hip. His thumb hanging on his belt loop. Giving him a relaxed look though it was a façade. Inside he was planning different ways he could defend himself if Nicolai decided he looked tasty. Deciding his katanas were the best option. Considering some of his fingers were resting on the hilt. ”I’m here strictly for business. You see I’m a hunter, and sometimes I need to get rid of bodies. I’m sure you can see how you would be of use.”
      Holy Fail Cakes
      OOC: Sorry my brains been so dead. I swear it won’t be like this the entire summer ^_^;;;

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
        Alarikk Vaness SeoulThe mysterious
        demon

User Image

Unsure of what the balance held, she touched her belly overwhelmed...
By what she had been chosen to perform.
But then an angel came one day, told her to kneel down and pray...
For unto her a man child would be born.

╞════════════════════════════════════
      Darkness. It was as if the longer he stayed trapped within himself, the further it pulled him into its depths. He was being swallowed up. Forced into the darkest recesses of his mind, where the demon itself once resided. No matter how much he struggle the outcome seemed inevitable, he could no longer control the thing that threatened his humanity. The words of an oracle he'd encountered, before his life at the slave shop began – resurfaced with a plethora of memories that foreshadowed this happening. 'You will be consumed,' was what the woman kept repeating, and when he asked her to elaborate she said that the rest was fuzzy and she could not see past the darkness. To be haunted by the words of ones past was daunting, but to be face to face with what the signs had been warning him about – was in itself more than he had been prepared for. It was a side of Rikki that held not remorse, and felt nothing for the world around it. Unlike its host who feigned emotional capabilities, as not to be labeled a monster – the thing within made no effort to conceal the fact that he was compassion-less. It killed without reason, and did not follow heed to Rikki's life motto about self preservation. Though it had never surfaced before, Rikki knew what this thing inside him was capable of – and it would be in the best interest of everyone around him, to avoid doing anything to draw it out.

To late. He had allow this thing to manipulate him, all because he did not want the gardener paying – as Julian had put, his debt. The scene unfolding before him was something he would have never allowed to have happen. His intentions had been to lay low and avoid Julian at all cost, but this thing was all up in the male's face – mocking his authority, and preparing to kill him. Rikki had decided that he would spare his current masters life, seeing as the man had been the first to free him from the confines of the shop – but the darkness wanted to feed on him. Julian was not just trapped in the lions dean, surrounded by the fierce predators – but his body was pressed beneath the lean muscle of the beast, and his face inches away from the crushing force of its canines. What was it waiting for though? If he was going to kill the man, he should get it over with.

Chills crept over his body, and he could sense that something far worse than his own demon – was amiss. Julian's hand clasped down on his own, holding it firmly in place – and red flags went up in his mind, flags that his demon had chosen to ignore. His fingers traced the marking on the back of the other man's neck, but said nothing as the other fair complexioned male leaned in close to mentioned that he did not play within the realms of whatever rules the demon thought were in play. 'Get away!'
      It was too late. A bright light caused the demon to clinch Rikki's eyes closed, but from even behind the shields his lids created – the light seemed too blindingly bright.

As if Julian sensed that he'd temporarily gained the upper hand, he made his move. The hand that slid down from his neck to his back, did not go unnoticed – rather it was what the demon found focus on, when he realized that it would be a trivial task trying to force his eyes open. The length of Rikki's digits seemed to embrace the sheer cold that radiated from the symbol protruding from the skin that cover the back of Julian's neck, but he was not prepared for the burning sensation that overwhelmed his own body temperature – when the other palm rested against the curve of his lower back. His body writhed like that of a possessed contortionist, but it was not just his body – his demon was loosing hold on his body. Now was his chance! By the time the other released him, and shoved him away – Rikki was back. His skin was burning, and his eyes were stilling glowing lightly – but he had had full control of the movement of his limbs. The demon's uncensored dialogue, was loud enough to almost drown out what Julian was saying.

Through narrowed eyes, he watched Julian retreat back to his room – only half listening to his idle threats. From the looks of it exerting himself to try and brand Rikki again was damn near impossible, though he hid it well. The spot on his back were the other had touched him still seemed irritated, which he was sure would be the least of his worries – if it were anything like the collars they put on the slaves in the shop. He stood erect, with the assistance of the nearest wall – and headed back to his assign shared room, rubbing at the sensitive skin on his palm. He would find out the extent of brand from some of the other slaves, hoping that with the right form of persuasion – he would gain some type of advantage over Julian. A soon as he stepped through the door and over the threshold, he was hit was a silence that only seem to registered when he realized that no one else was in the room. “Damn...I guess it will have to wait until tonight...”

//ooc: //

════════════════════════════════════╡

Woe this crazy circumstance, she knew his life deserved a chance...
but everybody told her to be smart.
Look at your life they said, Baby girl use your head,
but instead she chose to use my heart....
the story of a dieing oracle, and mother of and orphaned child
User Image

A choice, doesn't he have one? I mean he's a slave but I'm not some whip-weilding overseer... back to worrrrk! BACK TO WORRRRRK!
                                                      Aedan laughed on the inside, smiled on the outside, for a short moment. As soon as he saw the collar he immediately stopped and turned away to blush.
                                                      I thought they took those off, why am I reacting like this.
                                                      He used his jacket to fan himself, blinking at Kal as he spoke about the bed situation which only made things worse. "Y-yeah I'm sure I will." Aedan returned the grin half-heartedly, his mind was well on it's way to imagining how he would take care of that particular situation. Kal's next question didn't help matters either, Aedan looked at him with complete surprise.
                                                      He can't mean...
                                                      Aedan followed Ka's eyes to the violin and sighed silently.
                                                      Right, I was comepletely off on that one.
                                                      Though now that he thought about it, it would be good to have him using his musical talents to help bring in some more money, maybe even perform with Aedan. Though it depended again on what they played. Meh, time enough to think about that later.

As the plates left the table Aedan was back to his calm self, as long as he didn't see or think about that collar he'd be fine. He was glad to hear Kal thank him, though he wasn't sure if it was the natural manners that he'd displayed thus far or if he truly did appreciate the meal, maybe it was both. Aedan watched him walk away and he grabbed the bag off the seat near him and went to go pay for the meal. "How was everything?" "Spicy... good." The woman looked from him to Kal and then their bill, she'd never seen someone with purple hair before and she'd heard the redhead tuning his instrument earlier. She figured they were an odd pair and left it at that, charged his card and got his signature. "Thank you and come again soon." Aedan didn't think she meant it, then again those in the customer service field rarely mean what they say, it's all automated to keep their sanity he supposed. Soon enough he joined Kal by the door and made his way outside to hail a cab. When he got one he motioned for Kal to get in first then sat on the other side, he rattled off his address and relaxed a little. He looked forward to getting a car of his own, cabs and buses always had an odd odor to them. Not that he should be complaining because anything was better than the pit of that slave shop but still. "It shouldn't take to long to get there." He wanted to say something else, something more, but the words wouldn't come.

He was right, only about a twenty minute ride from the diner to the house. As they pulled up he paid the driver and got out, walked up to the front door and turned to look at Kal. "This is it, home." Aedan unlocked the door and walked in, miscellaneous things were stranded all over the floor, tables, counters. He'd made temporary shelves out of cardboard boxes to hold his precious books and tomes. There were still several boxes to be unpacked, clothes to be put away. A couple of his instruments were there, the rest of them would arrive tomorrow along with his bigger furniture that had to be shipped separately. It gave Aedan and headache to think about all the junk he'd collected over the years and when he'd be able to get it straightened out. They say that your surroundings are a reflection of your inner self, then Aedan would be a mess right now. He dropped the bag in a relatively less messy part of the room didn't even try to think about where he would put everything he bought. Probably half of it would need to go in a trunk with a lock on it, they were for "special occasions".

"Listen, most of the stuff here goes into other stuff that's not arriving until tomorrow, so there's no need to mess with it today. There's a shower down the hall, first door on your right, you can clean up. We can wash the..." Rags, that's what he was wearing, tattered clothing that didn't seem to fit right, "Never mind." The actual house itself was a masterpiece, inside and out. The pool in the backyard was a must have, if things got to hot Julian needed to cool down his body temperature and the best way to do so is to jump into a pool. "The room at the end of the hall is my... temporarily 'our' bedroom, you can put your violin in there if you like. Do not touch my instruments unless I give you permission. Do you understand?" The last thing he wanted was cursed music coming from his own instruments, which reminded him. "I heard that your music is cursed, I'm not sure how that works but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use it on me." In truth he didn't know if he truly had a choice, he could have used it on him already. "How exactly is it cursed?"

名詞 User Image التنين

Anxious Elder

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

♯═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♯
Kaleo ♮ Shir ♮ Machalath
♭═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♭

All too happily, he followed the male out of the diner. Admittedly, he didn't know which way or how to go anyway, so he couldn't lead, but still. Rather than drive, or walk, he was mildly amused to see the other hail a taxi. Taking the seat offered to him he smiled and uttered another thanks before they drove off. Something about transportation, he didn't know what it was, but it made him sleepy, no matter what his mood was. As his eyes fluttered from time to time, shutting closed for a second or two before re-opening to look out the glass, his head resting on the window, he barely noticed Aedan speaking. If he was going to say something else, it was a good thing he hadn't, he only just figured out enough of what the other said to reply with a nod before his eyes shut once more, re-opening another four seconds later.

Thankfully, just as he felt he would slip into a deep sleep, the taxi came to a halt. Fresh air flooded his senses once more as he stepped outside, stretching slightly as his neck re-adjusted. What tiredness had consumed him in the vehicle was all but gone now, wisped away by some strange wind. Or maybe it was just the actual wind... Without much hesitation, he followed the other into what would be his new home for, likely, a while. Golden orbs drifted over the brickwork and garden for a moment as he took in the exterior. For a man who said he was running low on income, his home surely didn't look it... That said, he could still afford a slave and to go out for dinner. Again, a brief nod was the only response he could think of. Neither of them appeared to be big conversationalists, it would certainly make for some quiet days...

The inside, on the other hand, was a mess to Kaleo's eyes. His upbringing was likely a large contribution to that fact, but the disorganization of the other was something that was already unsurprising to him. There was definitely a recurring theme, to say the least. At least he remembered to show him around the house, to some extent. He noted the location of the washroom and 'their' bedroom, an eyebrow raising at the other's temporary solution. At the very least, it would likely be a queen or king sized bed, taking the size of the house into account. "Mhm... I'll take a shower shortly..." He added the ending in more to himself than to Aedan, he was about to continue with questions on what he would wear, but the other seemed to have just as much to say. Maybe he was the talkative type.

This time, all he could fit was another nod in response before Aedan jumped to just next question. Ah, he figured that would come up eventually. An almost playful grin appeared on his lips, eyes narrowed slightly on the violet-haired man. "I'll do what I can..." Though, upon being asked how his music was cursed, his grin only widened. "Cursed? Is that what they said?" He appeared thoughtful for a moment before returning. "Yes... I suppose they would consider it a curse." The difficult part was explaining it. How could he put in words the effect his music had? He could go with the simple description, but that was dull, and so... Un-musical!

A bright idea flashed into his head, and his face calmed as he let the song flow through his mind. If he wanted to think of it as a curse, let him do so. Curse! The word rang like a bell through his head, a hundred songs filtering through his memory until he landed on the perfect one to fit the word. "How about a demonstration, instead?" The barest trace of a sly grin still remained, though his eyes now resembled a hawks more than ever before. He didn't wait for a response, it was much too late for that. He hadn't even noticed that the violin and bow were already in his hands, the case lying on one of the boxes beside him, set there by some instinct he could now follow. It was a shame there wasn't a pianist with him. Though, he supposed the part he was planning on playing barely needed it anyway. He was entranced by the song in his head, nothing short of holding his arms down could stop him from this point.

Violin in his left hand, his right reached up and fixed his glasses back to the bridge of his nose. He didn't even need to think as the instrument sat upon his shoulder once more and his chin rested on it, re-tuning it just as quickly. In moments he had leaped into the solo of Tartini's masterpiece [10:30 be ye starting point], bowing with confidence that suggests he had played the piece a thousand times over. His fingers moved with a grace that seemed to supersede themselves, his body swaying slightly to the almost demonic rhythm. Arpeggios and scales posed no barrier, nor did chords where one note could have been. The melody shook, trembling in it's own embrace as the emotions took over, boldly trying to capture the spirit they were written with. The movement was written as one thing and one thing only...

An echo of the Devil.

A melody of unachievable grace... Waves of captured evil, fear itself, emmanated from the violin, from the song. All swaying slightly to a tide of beauty. The redhead almost had to force himself to breath as he finished, some of the fear from the song reaching him as well. It was, after all, impossible to play an emotion you weren't feeling. A small shiver ran down his spine as he quickly recovered, a surprisingly content smile appearing on his face as he set the violin back down, loosened the bow and closed the instrument once more. His performance probably wouldn't do much to convince Aedan his music wasn't cursed, a happy air, a waltz, even a bold march would have been a much better choice to be the first thing to play. But, he didn't get the choice, the word 'curse' chose the piece for him. His eyes had returned to their previous glow, no longer looking like a bird of prey's as they looked up to the male to judge his reaction...

███████xx██████████████

ZeroBlessed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas