Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Gaian

User Image
                                          ¤ To : Hayden
                                          ¤ From : Your Friendly Neighborhood~
                                          ¤ Message : Well it would be silly to trust easily in this business. Be silly if he went around doing things like giving away his address on the news so all the terrorists could find him.

But man I soooo want to see his tech! My inner and outer geek would probably be in heaven to even see his personal workplace.

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image
                                          To : Your Friendly Neighborhood~
                                          Message : I know that. It's just if I'm not mistaken, one of Tony's old buddies betrayed him and left him for dead.

I've gotten my hands on his tech once or twice and it's sooo worth it!

Anxious Gaian

User Image
                                          ¤ Message : Lucky...

Oh I bet it is. Can you give me all the details? I can spring for pizza or something if you'd like!

Irregular Abductee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          To : Quicksilver
                                          Message : I believe as long as you don't run I should be able to follow just fine. Besides wouldn't it be easier to see the city if you didn't go fast? Or is it just me who thinks it?

Irregular Abductee

To : Tony
                                          Message : Alright, I guess I could take care of everything. Is there anything more you would like to bring up in the meting for you other than the information with the expo?

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image
                                          To : Nighteye
                                          Message : Oh, come one! It's much for fun that way. It's probably just you, I see the world just fine. I could probably run across the globe in just a few minutes. I'm that good.

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image
                                          To : Your Friendly Neighborhood~
                                          Message : Cool beans! Only if you bring Hawaiian, then it's a date. ;P

Irregular Abductee

To : Quicksilver
                                          Message :Alright I'm currious, what does the world look like with your eyes.
User Image
                                          ¤ Message : Sweet! Hawaiian it shall be then we... Wait a ummmm date...? redface

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image
                                          To : Your Friendly Neighborhood~ & Tony Stark
                                          Message : Not like a real date! Just two people geeking over Tony's technology. That's it. Nothing else, I promise. Tech and pizza.

Tony, I'll even have Jarvis video record if you want! Just let the boy in. Don't make me smack you.

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image
                                          To : Nighteye
                                          Message : The world to me is very slow. Like a very slow carousel going around in circles over and over again.
User Image
                                          ¤ Message : Nothing against you, I swear! Just~ well lets just say my dating history right now doesn't have the best track record...?

How would that security work anyways? Just allow anyone in a Spidey outfit in with the same general height as me? For you can't really do facial recog with me, and so it seems a bit of a security lapse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff