Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          To : everyone
                                          Message : DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S ORDAINED? WE COULD DO IT TONIGHT.

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                          Message : They aren't YOUR cookies. They're GENNA's. And don't make me get my black arrow because that's what you'll see if you withhold cookies.

Well you never go anywhere to steal someone's pizza from their fridge.

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          Message : they're kate's if i say they're kate's.
User Image
                                          Message : oh i'm sorry clint, which arrow is the black arrow? i can't remember which of the forty THOUSAND arrows you have
                                          (which i love with all my heart, you moron, you know i do)

thank you for your righteous support, genna. i'll get ordained tonight and marry us myself. clint can be my maid of honor

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                          Message : And I will wear that title with pride.

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          To : everyone (mostly kate, pepper, or genna)
                                          Message : could you pick up eggs for me when you guys go out? me and holiday crowds don't mix.

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          Message : well, you know i don't HAVE to go anywhere because i can have FRESH and HOT pizza brought to me whenever.
User Image
                                          Message : ooh, Genna, have you left yet? I can meet you in five if you haven't, I'm itching to get out. if I don't I might start writing redrum on the walls.

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                          Message : Well you could share with the rest of us. Then Clint wouldn't need fridge pizza.
User Image
                                          Message : so genna, there's been an interesting development. did you know that once you're ordained you can never be un-ordained? like, there's no expiration date or 'you haven't been active in this many years so we're taking away your certificate' thing? i thought for sure there would be, i mean, it only makes sense, right? but whatever. the point is I'M ORDAINED! as of ten years ago!

i think i accidentally legally married someone a few years ago. i hope they thought to get a divorce?

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          Message : i'd ask tony to be mine but we know he's not responsible enough. bruce? would you do the honors?

yeees! one less thing for us to do, kate! we'll pick up the wine on our trip to the store.

yeah, liv! of course you come! five sounds good!

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          Message : i think you doubt my abilities to eat one pizza myself in one sitting...

wait, wait, wait. kate? when do you think this happened?

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                          Message : I don't doubt it. You still should share with the rest of the class.

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                          Message : i'll have to work that out with my bride to be. can i get back to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff