< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Beloved Explorer

User Image

All alone, lost in this abyss
Crawling in the dark
Nothing to wet my longing lips
And I wonder where you are

User Image
                                                    One eyebrow was raised when Takanari told him why little Amelia was absent and away from her sister's side. Terry howled in slight disapproval to this news as he licked Ariadne's hand for comfort again. "So the maids figured that a five year old child is okay venturing the world by herself without adult supervision. I guess I have to talk with the elder maid once I am finished here." Liam pinch his nose as he was displeased with the information. It wasn't the matter that she was a cursed member of the zodiac, the matter was that she was only a girl and so many things could have happened to the little girl. Watching the freaking out of the little birds, Liam felt a headache coming on as he listened to the pleading of Ariadne towards Takanari when it came to his medical bag. He did let out a small chuckle when Ariadne was excited about her tooth falling out as he inwardly amused at Jack's comment about the gift the tooth fairy will leave for that tooth because of Takanari's movements. Maybe he could help the younger male with that gift as he didn't mind doing it.

Liam looks down at the feverish Ariadne with a gentle look, "You won't need a shot... only some medication, something cold, rest and Takanari giving you tender love and care. Then you should be good as new." Resting his cool hand against her forehead to feel how hot she was, Liam let out a small sigh until he heard a bit of commotion from outside of the little goddess' room. He wanted to let out a chuckle as he recognize the male's voice as Rory and the female voice that was calling his name known as Aislang, the girl that was close to the cat during his childhood. He would need to talk with that boy as he currently have a hunch that the younger male had some type of feelings for his friend. He gave Jacklyn a small wave when she went off to try to find their young dragon as he did hope that she was okay and well taken care of.

Pulling out the medicine bottle from his bag with a small teaspoon, he carefully poured the medicine on the spoon and looks at Ariadne with a gentle smile on his face, "Now Ariadne, I need you drink this melted candy for it can help you feel better." It was children's Tylenol, but it supposed to taste like blueberries as it was easier to get the girls to take the medicine when saying it's candy. He notice that Terry fell asleep by Ariadne as the Great Dane was fond of the goddess for some reason unknown to him.

location ::: Ariadne's room | companion ::: Terry, Ariadne, Takanari and the extremely loud birds | outfit | voice

I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you here
Oh oh, yeah yeah
I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Hold me, heal me, keep me near
Oh oh, yeah yeah

Malanka

Angelic Cheetah

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
It's the moment of truth
and the moment to lie,
the moment to live
and the moment to die,
the moment to fight
the moment to fight
to fight
to fight
to fight!

⊒∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺⊑

Hello! How's it going? I'm Zackary Paige.
You may call me Zakk.
Right now I'm feeling determined.
Checking out the Spears residence
with myself alone.
I look so damn sexy in this.

He borrowed the shirt and hat from a friend who used to work at the pizza establishment. The fact that he had a matching pizza box showed this was planned out. He convinced his mom that pizza was a good idea the night before. He was dressed with the uniform and had a fake pizza. Hell, he had even borrowed the stupid little flag to attach to his car to look legit. After a couple of moments of mentally preparing himself, Zakk got out of the car with his pizza box, receipts and everything, and walked up to the estate door. This was a huge place. He figured the guy lived in some fancy-a** high rise in the middle of downtown, but instead it looked like a compound with tall walls.

Zakk, as one reading might of guessed, wasn't really there to deliver pizza. He was there to teach someone a lesson. He was a good kid, made straight As, and didn't even have a criminal record. Didn't even have a disciplinary record at his school. It felt worth it though. He was here to 'deliver' pizza to Grayson Spears. He put her mother in tears. Why? Zakk knew why, at least what he could piece together. Grayson was his mom's new friend. His mom was five years older that Gray, but age didn't matter. He stopped coming around. When asked, his mother said they broke it off. She had been ready for something more, but he wasn't. She didn't act hurt at the time, but he had caught her crying on more than one occasion.

The first time was in the kitchen while she was preparing dinner. Zakk didn't realize she was cutting an onion.

The second time was on the couch with the TV turned off. He didn't realize she had finished watching 'Hachi: A Dog's Tale." Their welsh corgi, Sugar, was sitting right on the couch with her.

His dad had hurt her. He hurt her twice. That was eight years ago. He wasn't going to let Grayson get away with it.

Zakk rang the door bell and waited patiently.

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Ⓐмєℓια
Ⓢρєαяs

Calling out father oh
Hold fast and we will

Good thing Grayson knew her like a well read book. Her arms cuddled the rabbit in her arms as she sat up. Her hand gently pet him just as Jacklyn taught her to pet animals. Be kind and gentle and never squeeze them. She was giggling and kicking her legs until the doorbell rang. She jumped down and placed the rabbit down. Her footsteps, rather tiny stomps, made their way to the door and whipped it open. The pint sized princess glared at the leg before her as she pouted and stared. "Go away unless you have ice cream!" she squeaked, looking at the blond.

But that confidence didn't last as she soon began to tear up. Without Ariadne by her side Amelia was about as threatening as a corgi pup. Her odd green hair stuck to her face as she panicked. First she stumbled back, the forward as her head spun. When she jumped down her head had spun. Turned out Ari's fever was never the flowers. They both had a summer time cold. If both girls were sick than Ami should have never stepped foot out the door today. Both would have been kept in the main house quarantined.

She stumbled forward and smacked into Zakk's leg, arms hugged right around it. The poof went right off. What was a crying little girl was a shriveling little seahorse who whimpered out for Jack and Grayson. Amelia was at high risk now without any help. If Takanari knew he would have a conniption. One half of the pair of baby sisters he had was a weak little seahorse on the hot summer concrete. At least she didn't smell of ice cream anymore.

Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
It's the moment of truth
and the moment to lie,
the moment to live
and the moment to die,
the moment to fight
the moment to fight
to fight
to fight
to fight!

⊒∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺⊑

You may call me Zakk.
Right now I'm feeling determined.
with myself alone.

"Amelia!" Grayson called out from out of sight.

The moment Zakk realized a small child had opened the door, all the courage he had to punch Grayson's face in started draining. He looked down at the small child. Grayson had a kid? He never mentioned having children! Now he felt like an a*****e, coming here to beat up her father, even if his pretty face deserved it. But now she looked upset. He had pizza-- well, a pizza box with crumbs, but it was not ice cream as she demanded. He stared down at her, not sure what to say. If he said there was no ice cream, she'd get upset. If he said nothing, she'd probably get upset too. Oh, there she went. The little girl with green hair was tearing up.

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Then, before he could turn and run like hell, things happened that he couldn't logically explain. The little girl, Amelia he assumed, had hit his leg. Next thing he knew there was a odd sound and an explosion of smoke. Quickly he threw himself off the front steps and to the pathway below. There was no loud sound, no sound of things flying, no fire, nothing. He turned on to his butt and looked up to see the smoke clear and no little girl. Zakk's eyes widened like saucers. Cautiously, he pushed himself up and looked to see a seahorse laying over the little girl's clothes.

Zakk stared. There was a seahorse on Grayson Spear's porch, making noises. Now, he was no marine wildlife expert, but he had doubts that an ocean animal would even make sounds like that. What now? Zakk threw the box aside and picked up the little thing. Someone had to have a damn fish tank around here.

"Grayson!" He called out. The jig was up. He'd lie about it explain later. Zakk walked into the house, seeing a pretty, older woman and a rabbit, but no Grayson. He was still incredibly confused, and worried not only for the little sea horse in his hand but the little girl. "The little girl, there was an explosion and--" Zakk stopped when he saw it. It was a fish tank. A cube shaped fishtank with Grayson's goldfish named Scarlett Johansson. The son of a b***h had one.

Quickly Zakk ran over, threw the flap open and put his hand, with seahorse inside, down into the water and let Amelia go. The thought had not crossed his mind that Amelia and the sea horse were one in the same. If anything, Zakk was concluding that Amelia somehow had gotten the seahorse out of the tank and put it in her pocket or something. Why he did not know. Little kids like that were weird. He once put cereal up his nose and had to go to the emergency room. "There was an explosion, and then she was g-gone and the seahorse..." He didn't know how to explain this. All he knew was that a little child had gone missing, and he was feeling guilty about it.

Jacklyn  Fiona  Spears 
the  SNAKE 

I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so [********] heroic  .

User Image
                                Be careful Grayson, I might take you up on that offer.” Jacklyn chided before turning her attention to Amelia, who she noted was unusually warm. She deduced that it might not only be from the summer heat, but before she could do anything about it, the child was in the beginnings of a tantrum. Well, there go her hopes of calming her down, “Grayson is right, love. We can still get ice cream!” Grayson moved to comfort Ami, and Jacklyn was grateful that it worked and happy to note that the dragon was using the utmost care in petting the rabbit, since it meant that she listened when Jacklyn was teaching her the proper way to handle animals. Good thing Amelia did not have cute aggression.

The doorbell rang and before Jacklyn could question who could be visiting, Amelia hopped up from the floor and stomped to the door. The snake did not like the idea of the kid answering when she was in such a condition (and probably did not like the idea of her getting the door at all) but before she could stop it Amelia was already glaring at a young man with blonde hair whom Jack did not recognize. The furrowed her brow and stood in the hall of the entrance way, though still quite far away from the two, “Are you expecting someone?” Just as Jack posed the question, there was a puff of smoke and the cries of the little seahorse, calling for her and Grayson, “s**t.” This was a rare moment when Jack felt free to curse with a child present, who probably would not even notice anyway. Gather your wits, Jacklyn. You have faced far worse circumstances.

The young man, clearly panicked, rushed into the house and before she knew it had placed Amelia into the fish tank. That would not do. Amelia could not be in there when she transformed back. Ignoring the blonde’s gibberish, Jacklyn fetched the little girl from the confines of the tank and made her way to the nearest bathroom. She was grateful to see a tub, which she proceeded to fill with water and gently placed Amelia into the cool liquid, “I’ll be back, Amelia. Let me know if you need anything, but try to relax and enjoy the swim, dear.

Jacklyn left, feeling a little guilty for doing so, and went back into the living room with a rabbit Grayson and freaked out teenager, “Sit down. Breathe.” She said to the newcomer, guiding him by the shoulder to sit on the couch. The green-haired woman sat next to him, carefully handling Grayson to place him onto the arm of the couch in order to create as much distance between herself and the non-cursed individual as possible. There was no need for him to experience a fairly large green snake slithering around. Making sure that Grayson was secured by her arms so he would not fall from his perch, she continued, “You’re not crazy. Amelia, the little girl, did change into a seahorse, well technically a leafy seadragon. Well, even more technically a Phycodurus eques.” She waited for him to process that information before deciding to proceed, but then realizing that she forgot a helpful question, "What is your name, by the way? You can call me Jacklyn." Being able to get him to tell her his name and using it frequently might reduce whatever shock he may be feeling.

WHO Grayson, Ami & Zakk || WHERE Grayson's cottage
                                WEARING || OOC

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
It's the moment of truth
and the moment to lie,
the moment to live
and the moment to die,
the moment to fight
the moment to fight
to fight
to fight
to fight!

⊒∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺⊑

You may call me Zakk.
Right now I'm feeling straight trippin' yo!
with A cute green-haired lady, a rabbit, and a sea horse in the bathtub.

Zakk felt as if his words were falling on deaf ears. Did the lady not just hear him? The little girl was missing! Instead, she walked over and grabbed the seahorse. "B-but...!" He let out and watched. Next thing he knew was that the bath water was running. Wasn't that dangerous for a sea creature!? He felt so horrible now. A cute, leafy looking sea horse was dead, and there was a little girl missing after an explosion. There had been nothing left of her except the clothes. Now that he thought more on it, if there had been an explosion, there might of been more... human remains. The child had disappeared after the smoke. Senarios were being developed in his head. Maybe she was kidnapped. Make she just dropped a smoke bomb. Either way, she was naked. WHAT THE HELL!

Sit down. Breathe.

Zakk looked up at the women who had returned from the bathroom. She did not look phased by this. What if this woman was in on it. Maybe they were planning something devious and he crashed it. He had heard Grayson earlier, where was he now? His mind was racing. Was he on it too. Also, if this was his house, who was this woman? And the child? 'WAS THAT a*****e TWO-TIMING MY MOM?!' he thought. Once he sat down, he watched as the woman picked up a rabbit. The rabbit actually did not help. It was staring at him with it's little beady eyes and if a rabbit knew how to look pissed, this one did.

He hoped Jacklyn was going to explain what had happened. He also hoped she didn't whip out a gun and put two to his chest for walking in on some plan. Instead what he got from her was absolutely unbelievable. She told Zakk that the little girl turned a seadragon. The girl, named Amelia, was the seadragon. That was not true. There was, to Zakk's knowledge nor to perhaps the rest of the sane world, no way a human could transform into a seahorse, let alone any other animal.

Oh lord. Grayson must of been a part of some cult and he just walked right into it.

"Allllriiiiiiigggghhhhht." Zakk decided for now, he was going to play along. Play along to save his own life. Yep. "Do you have a spirit animal too?" He asked her. Zakk needed to get out of there. "Oh! Look at the time!" He said cheezily, looking at his wrist that did not have a watch. "I got more pizza to deliver." Zakk said as he rose from the couch.

"Sit right back down or I'll claw your eyes out." He heard Grayson say. Zakk's head turned in the direction of the voice and instead, saw the crazy looking rabbit. "Yes, I'm the bloody-effin' rabbit. Sit and listen, Zakk." Grayson glared in his direction. He was trying his hardest not to go over there and do a number on him, rabbit or not.

Zakk, looking completely and utterly shocked that Grayson's voice was coming out of a real life rabbit, lifted a shaky finger and pointed him. "Y.. you're..." He sat back down on the couch. He didn't want to believe it, but maybe there was some truth to this...

Aged Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow
I don't wanna live like this today
Make me feel better
I wanna feel better
Stay with me here now
And never surrender

User Image
                                                    Once again, Rory blanked out for a couple moments once again as he was watching the swans. He did snap back into reality as he heard Aisling talked about how she was happy that he showed her his 'special place'. He felt her hand gently grabbing his hand. He lightly smiled as he looked over at Natalia. Rory was a man of few words when he was tired and he was pretty tired right now. He felt like having a nap right about now, but he was with two girls so that would be rude.
                                                    He saw how nervous Natalia was being since she didn't want to disturb the two. "You're alright. Have a seat. He went back to looking at the swans. He then heard little feet coming for them. It was his little sister. "Rory! Come on, I wanna go see Ari and Ami! You promised to take me.
                                                    " Sophie demanded. She pulled Rory's hand until he stood up. Alright. We're going. Hold on, kiddo."

He walked away as Sophie pulled him away. "How about a rain check on this little date.
                                                    ". He was pulled all the way to Grayson's house since that's where his little half-sister figured where Ami and Ari were.

He was a bit curious what was going on. All he saw was Zach, a classmate of his, Jacklyn and rabbit. Oh, this was not good. This was way awkward. Grayson was his in rabbit form. Sophie's eyes were gleaming when she saw the rabbit. "Bunny!" she said, excitedly. She ran to go grab the rabbit to pick it up. Rory didn't know what to do. Sophie wasn't aware of the curse and it was well kept from her and his step-father.

location ::: gazebo ----& Grayson's cottage | companion ::: Aisling and Natalia -----.> Sophie, Jacklyn, Zach and bunny Grayson |outfit | voice

Put me back together,
Never surrender,
Make me feel better.
You make me feel better,
Stay with me here now,
And never surrender.

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

ℓσcαтιση Spears estate, his place (w/ Amelia an Jacklyn) || мσσ∂ freaked out, slightly annoyed || яεℓυcтαηтℓү тαℓкιηg тσ stupid people Jacklyn, Zakk, Rory, Sophie || ∂яεss WHITE FUR W/ COTTON TAIL

"Sit right back down or I'll claw your eyes out." Grayson said while under the supporting hand of Jacklyn. She was trying to clam the boy down and explain what had happened, but either he wasn't taking her seriously, or he was so freaked out he was just trying to leave. Perhaps both. Either way, even if Jacklyn was ready to let him leave, Gray wasn't. This little punk-a** Zakk Paige was here, unannounced, posing as a pizza delivery guy. The little, white furball was not happy about his presence, even more so now that he made Ami transform thus learning the secret, and was restraining himself. Grayson was ready to go off, rabbit form or not.

Ahh, the boy was beginning to put two-and-two together. rabbit. "Yes, I'm the bloody-effin' rabbit. Sit and listen, Zakk." Zakk was not sitting in disbelief. Now that Grayson had purposely exposed himself and given Jack a little more ammo to support her, he hoped Jacklyn could better explain things without much more interruption. Now, Grayson was considering the complications that could arise from all of this. In his opinion, the boy's memory needed to be wiped of this, but asking little Amelia to do it felt like it would be needlessly hard on her. Gray had no qualms with Zakk, but after his sudden appearance in an otherwise secure Spears compound, he was wondering if the brat could be trusted...

Grayson peeled his beady glare from the punk in the pizza outfit to the two that came walking in. He almost made a remark aloud but realized the little girl was Rory's sister. She didn't know, he thought. He was ninety-five percent sure she did not. That meant that this conversation was probably on hold. Zakk was on the couch shocked into silence, Amelia was in the bath tube as her tiny leafy self, and he was a rabbit.

There wasn't much he could do now. His little sister had taken a hold of him, so now he had to go into complete sweet bunny mode.

Zakk looked over briefly to Rory and the girl and had to do a double take. He knew that guy from his classroom. "Rory?" He asked aloud. Zakk looked over when saw Sophie grab Grayson and held out a hand as if to warn her. "Uh...."

ıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıllıllı
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
(ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ)
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀʙᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴅᴏ ?
ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ғᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...
Jacklyn  Fiona  Spears 
the  SNAKE 

I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so [********] heroic  .

User Image
                                Jacklyn blinked at the boy’s question, though his look of incredulity showed that he did not quite believe what she said, “Well, yes I do. But that isn’t important right now.” She shifted in her seat when Grayson began to talk to the kid, Zakk she now knew. After a few moments of thought, Jacklyn was going to start explaining what was happening to further, but then the rabbit was taken from her arms by a little girl that Jacklyn was not too familiar with, recognizing her as related to Rory. Her brows scrunched, and for a short moment she found herself irritated at the circumstances. She had explained the nature of the curse once before to an outsider, Damian after a moment of carelessness caused her to transform; however, that did not mean that she wanted to face the situation again. She was lucky that the last time Damian actually took it rather well, and his knowledge of the family secret made him into a practical attorney for them. Plus he was rather good at his job.

But back to the matter at hand. After the moment of frustration, Jacklyn quickly gathered her wits and formulated a way to get things moving without revealing what was really going on to another outsider, even if it was a little girl, “Darling, I’m afraid I’m going to need my pet back.” The snake said, carefully removing Grayson from the child’s embrace and tucking him against her chest with the kind of affection one has for a furry friend. It was a little strange for her to think that she was really holding a grown man who she prayed would not poof back into his human form soon, at least not while she was holding him in front of everyone. His nudity would not be the problem; it was having to explain further what was happening in front of someone else and comforting a little girl who could potentially be scarred from the experience, “Ah. I think it’s time for him to have a bath. Zakk here will help me.” With that strange excuse, Jacklyn grabbed Grayson’s clothing. She balanced the rabbit and clothes in one arm, holding him like an infant, and used her free hand to grab Zakk’s collar and lead him to the bathroom where little Amelia was hopefully enjoying her little swim in the bathtub. Rory would undoubtedly understand what was going on, and hopefully he would know to excuse his little sister and take her somewhere she wouldn’t find out the truth. Perhaps, once Amelia transformed back, she could play with the twins.

For now, Jacklyn locked the door behind her once she and her companions were settled in the washroom, “Sorry, Grayson, for handling you like that.” She carefully set him down on the counter and placed his clothing right next to him, “I’ll have to tell others about this.” Temporarily she did not acknowledge Zakk, she felt it was important to text the older members of the cursed family. She formed a message began to form individual messages to her brother, Noah, Liam, and Shizuka:

Outsider found out, we’re handling the situation but we’ll be heading to the main house soon. Hope to see you there in a few where I’ll explain!

Jacklyn decided that she would rely on them to inform the others. She hit send and started a another message, this one to Takanari, who she felt obligated to text anyway to tell him what was going on with her sister:

Hello, dear. Unfortunately Amelia transformed, it seems as though she has whatever Ari has. She was in front of an outsider. All of us older ones will meet at the main house very soon. I’ll have Ami with me. Hopefully the younger ones can watch the twins, or I could ask Damian.

She sent that message, although her suggestion to ask Damian was only half-hearted. He did not like children, no matter how cute and friendly and he likely would not enjoy watching two sick little girls when he could be outside enjoying a smoke or doing the many other things he rather be doing. With a sigh, she once again thought about the situation at hand. Texting was not her ideal form of communication for news so important, but she had few choices, “Now, Zakk, I need you to come with us.” She glanced at Amelia’s cute leafy form in the tub and started to look underneath the bathroom cabinet, “Sorry for snooping around your house, Grayson.” Jacklyn found what she was looking for: a good sized bucket, probably used for cleaning. Not the ideal mode of transport, but she had few options. She rinsed it out under scalding hot water and continued to speak to Zakk, “We’re not a cult, and all of this is real. The little sea dragon,” She scooped Ami into the bucket along with plenty of water and grabbed a towel that she hung over her shoulder, “Is the little girl you saw. That happens when she’s sick or tired, extremely emotional, or hugs a male that does not transform like Grayson here does. Hold this.” The snake set Grayson’s clothes into the teenager’s arms, still making sure to maintain as much distance as possible. Then she opened the bathroom door, cuddled Grayson against her again, and picked up the bucket, “Follow me.” She said shortly, and walked to the main house. Once there, she asked a maid to take the bucket to the twin’s room. The woman gave her a questioning look that Jacklyn returned with a smile and they went on their way. Then she went to the main banquet hall, a usual place for meetings and sighed, “This is not the day I imagined. Please, Zakk, have a seat.” In spite of the situation at hand, Jacklyn remained remarkably calm. Having gone through her life experiences gave her the ability to remain level-headed, even cold and calculating under stressful circumstances.

WHO Grayson, Ami & Zakk || WHERE Main house
                                WEARING || OOCSorry for the exteme amount of moving, let me know if there is anything you want me to change!

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Ⓐмєℓια
Ⓢρєαяs

Calling out father oh
Hold fast and we will

Everything was a blur to Amelia's little mind. First there was the scorching concrete, then the cool water of Gray's fish tank. She was about to swim about until the gentle hands of Jacklyn scooped her up before she could even muster a tiny hello to his rather nice goldfish. Then came the bath and all the water. It was the perfect day for the tiny sea dragon as she floated about as happy as a clam. She even blew tiny bubbles and made happy little squeaks. His tub was massive. It only lacked something for her to hold onto.

She couldn't hear a thing from outside. Ami had no idea that the pizza man wasn't a pizza man and that the curse was out of the bag. Nope. It was all happy town for her. Big tub, nice water and unlimited swimming time. She only wished Ariadne was here to play with her as they always did. Then the pair would fall asleep with their heads on the edge of the tub and the maids, or poor Takanari, would take them and put them to bed as they held hands. It was always like that. The two were attached at the hip.

But then came the bucket. Ari tried to swim away but was caught up. Her little head bumped on the plastic walls as she whined. The bucket was not a fun place. She inhaled the little bit of water and tried to shoot it at Jacklyn and Zakk as she was carried from the house to the main house. She was handed off and just as they went up the stairs the poof of her changing back was heard. She struggled in the maid's arms, soaking wet, as she was brought to the bathroom to be dried.

The maid knew something was up if Ami had changed. The call was made to get those outfits ready. Amelia tried to escape but was quickly caught and wrapped in a warm towel as a second maid entered to tell Takanari and Liam about it, asking if Ariadne was able to come out for a bit.

Back in the bathroom Ami was having her hair brushed and a little bow placed in it as she was dressed. The girl fussed. She wasn't happy. But soon enough with her black skirt, white Sunday shirt complete with ribbon and bow on her head she was paraded down and brought to Jacklyn's side. She blushed.

"I'm sorry auntie! I didn't mean to change!" she whimpered with big eyes full of tears.

Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Ariadne Spears

The Pint-Sized Jade Goddess

If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?

Ariadne was slowly cheering up. Liam said candy. Melted candy. Her lips attached to the spoon and sucked up the medicine as she looked at Takanari. She pulled away and gagged a bit. "Its bitter!" she whimpered as her head shoved back under her blankets. She wouldn't even hug onto Terry for that. She was throwing one tiny tantrum as she kept a hold of her big brother's hand like any little sister would. They worshiped him like a god. Taka was the perfect boy, besides their odd attachment to Grayson, that lived in the house and he was like a story book prince. However Ariadne popped her head out when she felt Ami was near.

The girl sprung out of bed, face still red with fever, and tried to go to her only to have a maid scoop her up and to hear the phones of her brother and father go off. That would be the text saying the cat, well rather rabbit and dragon, were out of the bag. The maid bowed and whisked away Ariadne to be placed in a matching outfit. Her shirt ribbon was blue. Slowly she was brought to her bedroom door as she raced over to Taka and Liam and pulled on them.

"Ami is in trouble! I can't leave Ami in trouble! What if someone tried to make her part of the Roythal big bathtubs places and she changes back! She canth swimth yet!" Her face was a mixed of feverish dreams and fear. She couldn't live without her twin sister. Suddenly she was running off and trying to find her. She followed the trail of rather angry maids and knocked them over as she made her way to the "party" room.

There she saw Jacklyn, a bunny, and new guy , Sophia, Rory and Ami. She went over and latched to her twin as she sobbed a bit. The pair hugged and began to roll around on the floor in a way most would describe as "too cute". Now the twins looked at Zakk and tilted their heads in perfect, outmatching, cute hair bow, diabetes inducing fashion.

"Who is he Auntie?"

Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image

zαchαrч & ɢʀᴀʏsᴏɴ

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ main house
ᴡɪᴛʜ jacklyn, ariadne, amelia (rory?)
ᴢᴀᴋᴋ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ potential worry for his own life, awe by the discovery
ɢʀᴀʏ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ annoyed

"I will?" Zack asked, regarding the sudden volunteering to assist with washing the little rat with hair. He glanced over to the small child who had previously taken Grayson. He was with Jacklyn now though. She looked so oblivious to the fact that there was something peculiar about it, or the whole situation surrounding it. Maybe, Zack wondered, if this was supposed to be kept on the down low. Next thing he knew he, he was being pulled in another direction by the collar of his shirt. "Yeah, sure. I'll help..." He added while being tugged by the woman. He turned his head and looked over to his classmate with some confusion before going into the bathroom with her.

Grayson just went with it for the time being. Rory's sister was in the room, so he understood the importance of playing his look. So tucked into Jacklyn's arms he went, where he just chilled. Here she was doing so much work and he was stuck being a stinking rabbit. Once they were in the bathroom and he was placed down on his granite counter "It's cool, Jack." He told her, refraining for the moment to insert a little adult joke. Not with Amelia or Zack in there with them. He hopped over to the mirror and stood on his hind legs to get a better look at himself in rabbit form. It had been a long time since he had seen it. He was almost always white except for at infancy, when he was a pink little-smokie-shaped rabbit baby. Nothing wrong here now.

Zack looked over to the bath tub to see that seahorse again. It looked like it was having a lot of fun in the water. Then, he remembered that the sea horse was really that little girl he thought had been kidnapped or run off, like Jacklyn had told her. He looked over to the older woman who was doing something on her phone. She said she did have a 'spirit animal' but never said what and he could only wonder what that was. An owl? penguin? a cat? He looked back over to Amelia and watched as she swam around before hearing his name called out.

Gray was standing on his clothes, looking as serious as well, as a rabbit could look. "What are you doing here?" He asked him. "I know you don't work at no pizza place."

"I could of gotten a job there." Zack said right back. He had sort of been waiting for the questions.

Gray tilted his little rabbit head and glared his black beady eyes. "Do I look that dumb?" He questioned. Let the kid say 'yes.' Let him. He had seen and talked with the brat long enough to know the basics about him.

"Well I wouldn't be here if you hadn't of hurt my mom you selfish a*****e..." Zack put it out there. He wasn't there to deliver pizza. He was there to knock Grayson's lights out for what he did to his mom and what he didn't. Grayson was about to say something then stopped. It all made sense now. He was here for revenge. Revenge for something that did not involve him.

"It's far more complicated than you think you little wanker." Gray said, just wanting to leave it at that. Thankfully, Jacklyn had spoken up and now he could focus on the matter at hand. He leaned his head over the edge to watch her go through his cabinet and shrugged his little shoulders. There wasn't much in there aside from cleaning supplies and extra supplies of toiletries. Gotta try to remember to get those baby door things, he said mentally. If small children were going to continue to pop up in his house, Gray needed to make it more difficult to access things like toilet bowl cleaner and bath cleaners. He'd seen them at the houses of friends who had kids, so they had to come from somewhere. "Yeah, you might want to keep away of the baggies of pot in the corner over in there..." He joked. If she really wanted to snoop, she'd go through his bedroom or even snoopier the locked room at the end of the hallway. He was confident the latter would not happen though. Grayson looked up to see Zack with a stunned look on his face. "It was a JOKE!" He exclaimed, rolling his eyes. There was nothing of the sort under the bathroom sink. No funk to be smelled down there.

Zakk shook his head and let out a little 'oh' before looking at Jacklyn, who was beginning to explain things to him. He watched as steam rose from the sink and how she scooped the little leafy one into it. So the girl, who was now the sea critter in the bucket, had changed for a number a reasons. He thought back to when the whole thing started. The little girl was upset about something, then went to hug or attach to his leg, or something. "So when she came at me and touched me she changed?" He asked, holding Grayson's clothes in his arms. He was too focused on the conversation at hand to go 'EW' and drop them.

"The same goes for the reverse. If a male like me hugs another girl who doesn't have this ability, they change too." Grayson added while being carried in Jacklyn's arms. "We need to quit meeting like this." He teased. Zach just made a look at that remark.

Now, they were in a different building, no longer at Grayson's. This one was much bigger, more extravagant. The bucket was handed off to a maid who disappeared with it without words. It was like they even knew. Zack was still trying to take all of this in. A part of him was still having some difficulty believing this, but overall he was intrigued. He was also very scared. She said they weren't a cult, but this felt like one of those secrets that could kill a person. The 'If I told you I'd have to kill you' type secret.

So far Zack had learned that at least two, no three people had this ability to change, but they did under specific circumstances. Those circumstances were hugging, tired, sick, and/or emotional. The hugging was even more specific for that had to happen with someone 'not like them.' With each answer he was already having an additional question. "Is it also voluntary? The morphing?" He asked, not having a better word for the thing they did. Zack was guessing that the 'morphing' thing from human to animal was the unique thing that made them 'them.' Like a good student he was trying to take notes.

Grayson hopped out of Jacklyn's warm, cushy arms and chest with a little reluctance and took a spot at the table where one of the chairs were. "It can be." Grayson said. He looked back to Jacklyn, who was handling this like a trooper. Better than himself, primarily because she hadn't gone on dates with this kid's mom like he had, amongst other things. It looked like now this brat was going to stick around for a while longer if his memory wasn't wiped.

Moments later the little girl from earlier that day, Amelia he thought her name was, popped into the large hall and ran to Jacklyn balling. Not long after another little girl dressed the same came in, except she looked more sickly. The new one met with the sea-horse girl and they tumbled all over each other on the floor. It was obvious. These girls were sisters, twins to be exact. More importantly, Amelia had not changed. but he was not aware Aridane was also cursed. He remembered what Jacklyn said about the morphing thing. It worked only when opposite genders did it.

Zack gave them a little nervous wave. "Zack... hi..."

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
NOAH SPEARS

The Athletic Sheep

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Come on Spears! Pick up the pace!”

Noah was panting as the rest of the team was slowing up. He finished just after the rest of the team as he was drenched in sweat. With the incoming summer he was trying to ease up a tad to keep from transforming. Yet the players were all exhausted as they complained to their coach who only seemed to laugh. The team helped each other as they ended to take a break for a bit. He headed into the locker room and saw his phone blinking. A text from Jacklyn? Was Jake in trouble. Yet when he saw it was an outsider finding out a small sigh of relief passed through his lips. However it meant having to leave. He placed the phone back into his bag and ran over to his coach. Explaining that his “sister” needed him for a family emergency. He knew the team wouldn't be happy but the coach let him go.

The sheep gave his quiet good byes as he unlocked his bike from the rack. Placing the gym bag in his basket he took off. Family meeting time. Who had let it slip? His mind ran through the family. Jake and Jack wouldn't, he knew Liam was far too uptight to let it out. Shizuka was to cautious, Akio and Natalia were far to quite to really go out of their way to change. Thomas was on lock down with Alaude. Takanari had the twins under control from what he knew. So the only two left were Liam and Grayson. He had an almost disgruntled look as he made his way to a rather unfamiliar part of London. It was rather luxurious. If he wanted Noah could afford it with the pay he made as an athlete. Yet living back at home was far better for him. Living so far away and such made it hard if he changed into a fluffy sheep.

Locking the bike up he sighed. Noah felt like crap in the heat but he figured it was better than nothing. It was easier to get back to the estate like this rather than in a tux or something. “I'm here to see mister Levithan,” he whispered. The woman at the desk was clearly turned on. A nice, athletic guy with a quite voice was visiting. Too bad for her he was far from interested. She buzzed him in and he headed for the elevator. He gave her a tiny wave and a wink as the silver doors closed.

He leaned back on the walls as he closed his eyes. “I swear Jacklyn were not running a damn zoo at the place...” he muttered as the elevator doors opened. His footsteps were light as his eyes scanned the doors. He found it quickly enough.

Noah began to knock gently. “Hey Thomas, Alaude. You home. We got some drama back home. Jack wants all..um..paws on deck!” That joke made him hurt. It seemed rather dead right now. He only hoped Thomas was home. He enjoyed the company of his cousins. He was a cute kid and far better behaved than the trouble twins.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

Company: Ari, Jack, Ami, Grayson, Rory, Zack & Liam
Form: Human
Outfit: This

User Image

User Image

“You see, no shot required today.” Takanari said smiling at Ari, hoping that it would help to reassure the five year old. His gaze shifted to Liam as he took a bottle out of his bag along with a spoon, knowing that would be the medicine Ari would have to take. It was usually tricky to get both girls to take any sort of medicine, but when they thought it was candy they usually ate it without objection. The twins loved candy, but then again what young child didn’t? So, Taka wasn’t surprised when Ari instantly sat up and her mouth practically attacked the spoon the liquid medication had been poured into. Their eyes met as she drank down the medicine, though she gagged slightly as she pulled away. Taka sighed as his sister complained about it being bitter and hid beneath her blanket, though she kept hold of his hand.

He felt his cell buzz in his pocket, having forgotten to take it off silent from last night when he was working. It only buzzed once, indicating he had received a text message from someone. Taka retrieved his cell with his free hand to see a text from Jack, which he opened immediately thinking it had likely had to with Ami… and he was right. Takanari glared at the message, though he knew it wouldn’t do any good. What was done was done and they couldn’t turn back now. Whoever this outsider was would keep their secret under pain of death, since Takanari refused to let Ami erase anyone’s memories until she was older. Takanari was frowning as he turned back to Ari in time to see the little girl let go of his hand and take off running across the room.

Luckily a maid entered at this point and quickly scooped up the five year old. The maid explained the situation to them before leaving with Ari to dress her and Ami in matching outfits. An outsider knowing the family secret was worse than dealing with the damn cat. Well, that’s what the old god had told him once a long time ago. This wasn’t turning into a very good day at all and Taka had yet to get a nap in today. Then again, with his sisters sick the idea of sleeping at all today had just gone out of the window altogether. His mood didn’t lighten any by the time Ari came running back into the room and began pulling him and Liam out of the room. She wasn’t making much sense saying that Ami was in trouble, which Takanari knew for a fact that Ami wasn’t in trouble at all.

Soon though she had let go of him again and took off down the hall. This was doing nothing to help lighten his mood, though he knew where Ari would likely end up: the conference room. That was where the family meetings took place and where Ami likely was with Jack, Rory, Grayson & the outsider. Silently Takanari made his way to the conference room and arrived in time to hear a blond male outsider speak to his little half sisters. Taka knew that the twins weren’t old enough to sit in at the meeting, unlike Thomas. They would need someone to watch them until the meeting was over with. Takanari walked over to Jacklyn, “Jack contact Damien. We need him to watch the twins for a little while, unless you have a better idea.” It was more of an order than a request, but his was in no mood to really care right now.

“Ari, Ami please don’t get too close to Zack.” Takanari didn’t know the kid, but he had heard him tell his name to the twins. While the twins were in the area, Taka was going to be at least somewhat civil towards the outsider, which was lucky for him because Takanari had some choice words for Blondie. “He is an outsider and besides, you don’t want to give him your summer colds.”

Aged Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow
I don't wanna live like this today
Make me feel better
I wanna feel better
Stay with me here now
And never surrender

User Image
                                                    Rory kept this smirk on his face as he saw Sophie holding on Grayson in his rabbit form. He saw Jacklyn carefully take Grayson fron his little sister. He could see the stars in her eyes come crashing down as the rabbit taken from him. She starting to stamp her feet in anger. "I want bunny." she said. "That's Jackie's bunny." Rory said, trying to calm his sister down. "We can ask mutter for a bunny and it can be all yours. Okay." Sophie wasn't listening. She was still upset. She then ran into Rory to headbutt him. Rory caught what she was up too and held onto her, which was a huge mistake on his part.

All of a sudden, a huge cloud of smoke surround them both and all of a sudden, Sophie was holding a fluffy white cat with a scar over its eye. She was now scared since she didn't know where her big brother went. She dropped the cat and start running home "Mama! Papa! Rory disappeared!' Sophie cried.

Rory sighed. "Damn it.
                                                    " This was the first time in a long time that he transformed. He jumped on the arm of the chair that Zack was sitting on and just sat there. He might as well listening in to this meeting. He wanted to see what was going to happen to his friend. He wondered if he was going to be excused from the meeting. He highly doubted it.

location ::: conference room | companion ::: Ari, Jack, Ami, Grayson, Zack & Liam |outfit | voice

Put me back together,
Never surrender,
Make me feel better.
You make me feel better,
Stay with me here now,
And never surrender.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers