Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Bow Down to Your QUEEN

Lady Rose Indus, Princess of HELL

Current Objective : Staying hidden

Currently With : Kero, Tsuneo,

Current Thought: Am I...Dying?

Rose Looked up at the Man, standing up and running her hands along her sides, dusting herself off. "If It isn't The Hollow King himself. Shouldn't you be on your little chair of Stupidity watching your subjects do this kind of work? Tch. I'm only here for something personal." She explained, deep inside trying everything she could NOT to Rip his head off. She'll save him for later. But with the Javlin pointed at her, she would see if he would attack first, if so, then she would attack as well. "Kero...Come on, Lets return to what we were doing. If All of JIgoku finds out that I came all the way here, just to do nothing, I will be in so much trouble."
User Image

User Image

~ In the day
In the night
Say it right
Say it all
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall

Serenity kneeled down next to Shuhei and picked him up throwing his arm over her shoulder and it did not take long for her to take him inside of their barracks since it was only nearby and she was not going all the way to the Squad Four barracks. The beautiful vizard princess gently placed her husband on their sofa and she also sat down and put her hand on her stomach to make sure the baby was fine and she felt the baby was still moving inside of her and she too rested on the sofa because she wanted the baby to be alright and she knew she needed the rest.

☪·.·´¯`·☪
© The picture is created and all drawn by me so please do not steal and I claim all rights of the whole character and the artwork

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
~ Pelos Blanca~

Pelos raised an eyebrow, " good guess, but why should i let my subjects have all the fun and besides my existence was a secret to everyone." He the tossed the Javelin into the wall close to to where rose was. You are not reapers then i have no time for you." Meanwhile a reaper had tried to to sneak up on him from behind, but as soon as he lunged so did Pelos grabbing the man by the face before twisting so hard that his neck snapped. He took the reapers Zampacto and added it to the sword collection on his back .

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxx CAPTAIN COMMANDER, S H I R O
"Strength and Honour."

There was still an element of peace in soul society as shinigami were being killed not too far away. Of course, these shinigami were of the lower ranks, so it wasn't surprising to see them fall flat on their faces, metaphorically speaking. An interested Shiro Kawasumi leant over the window sill of his room, one hand supporting his chin as he curiously watched. If he could make out the characters, one he hadn't seen, and the other was the woman from earlier. "Let's see how far they get into soul society..." The captain commander spoke to his zanpakuto.
User Image

Duka had been walking the rooftops for what felt like an eternity. It was not often he truly had nothing to do and he never enjoyed those moments. No one to talk to, nothing to do, nothing to be excited about. He wasn't sure where his friends were or what they were doing so he decided to not bother them for fear of interrupting their work.

As he explored he looked up to the Squad One barracks, and noticed the Captain Commander staring out a window. Duka almost brushed this off until he saw the look on the Captain Commanders face, indicating that he was not simply staring out a window, but was staring at something specific. Duka turned to try and see what the Captain Commander saw.

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Strength and Honour."

Shiro grunted, and then glanced below him. Duka. He looked back at the two unknown figures in the distance. "Will this mark the downfall of the Soul Society? Or will this be another glorious victory, as we've had in the past." He questioned aloud, not expecting an answer, but hoping for thought. "Enemies are slithering into the soul society. What am I to do? What would you expect a Captain Commander to do?"
User Image

"Not really sure sir" he said squinting to see some figures in the distance "From here I can hardly tell what I'm looking at, so its hard to say what you should do." Duka was surprised the Captain Commander was asking him for advice, especially since he wasn't a lieutenant or captain. "I think what you should do is really get a gage for the enemies strength. We shouldn't rush in foolishly, that's how men die." Duka said this remembering the massacre he was almost killed in where he lost 4 squadmates since they underestimated the threat. "As Captain Commander I would expect you to deploy some higher ranked shinigami to investigate the situation and report to you how strong and how much of a threat the enemy is." Duka relaxed his gaze as he turned toward the Captain Commander, looking up to do so. "At least that's what I believe should be done sir." He said kneeling out or respect for his superior.

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Strength and Honour."

Shiro looked down from his window, this time drawing his attention fully to Duka. This was the first time someone had bowed down to him. It felt good, knowing there was still a degree of respect for him. These times, not even a captain would employ their trust in him, let alone kneel to him. The captain commander nodded. "Very well. Come with me, Duka, the night is young, and I don't believe the other captains fully believe in me, yet. Let us go and prove to them; the strength and honour of the underdogs."
User Image

Duka stood up. "Yes sir!" He said as he jumped up to the window where the captain was. He was a bit nervous, he had never done anything this direct with the Captain Commander like this before, so if he does well he knows he will be in good favor. It had been a while since Duka had been in a serious fight though. Most the battles Duka has had haven't even required him to use his shikai, let alone bankai. Another question crossed Duka's mind, does the Captain Commander know about his bankai? Duka had only used his Bankai once in front of other shinigamis so it would stand to reason that the captain commander did not know about it. Nonetheless Duka was ready to prove himself. "What's your orders sir?"
Captain of Squad 9: Kensei Muguruma

User Image

Kensei went back to his barracks. He saw Shuhei passed out on the couch. "What happened to him?" Kensei asked.

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Strength and Honour."

Shiro smirked, half-drawing his sword and then examining the blade. Yes. Perhaps the enemy had come too far. "We will ask them to leave." He put it bluntly, then sheathed his zanpakuto again. "And if they refuse... Well, then we'll just have to force them out." Shiro added, looking up at the sky. "Just be careful, Duka. Retreat if you need to." Shiro motioned for Duka to follow him as he jumped out of the window and along the rooftops. "It would look bad on me if you died." He smirked.
User Image

User Image

~ In the day
In the night
Say it right
Say it all
You either got it
Or you don't

Serenity got caught off guard about Kensei walking in the barracks and she then sighed. "I think he just got worried about me so he passed out because I think the confession kind of shocked him also" She told Kensei not knowing what else to say. The beautiful vizard princess yawned also since she was really sleepy.

☪·.·´¯`·☪
© The picture is created and all drawn by me so please do not steal and I claim all rights of the whole character and the artwork

User Image

Kensei smiled a little bit. He started to laugh on the inside. He didn't want to get Serenity mad by actually laughing. He then started to remember how Yuki was when she figured out she was pregnant. She was a little meaner than usually, and mean when it wasn't really neccessary. Kensei is a little worried about her right at the moment. He sighed and went back to his desk. He wanted to go check up one her but he had to finish the rest of his paperwork. Kensei sighed once more.
User Image

User Image

~ In the day
In the night
Say it right
Say it all
You either got it
Or you don't

Serenity heard Kensei laugh which made her wake up a bit and she was also cranky and she grabbed her blade that was in a nearby chair. "It's not so damn funny that my Shuhei passed out, Kensei!" She screamed. "So stop laughing or I will make you!" The beautiful vizard princess also growled and she glared at him with her sea green eyes

☪·.·´¯`·☪

User Image

"Calm down. Jeeze." Kensei said. "Don't take every little thing so personal, please. It'll irritate people and I know it's just moodswings. And I'll you this, be able to control your angry and realize what you're doing. I really can't die at the moment." He added. Kensei still needed to help Yuki with the children when they were born.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff