Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

O n e x O n e P a r t n e r s :: The TRUE Briazra Sparks; MissDotHacker
                                                    C o d i n g/ F o r m a t t i n g :: Doutei ; Yamashii; memory manipulator namine; The TRUE Briazra Sparks; (unconfirmed but probable) MissDotHacker
                                                    R o l e p l a y N a m e :: The TRUE Briazra Sparks
                                                    S t o r y l i n e :: The TRUE Briazra Sparks; MissDotHacker
                                                    G r a p h i c s :: "srzeczyca" on Photobucket
                                                    I n s p i r a t i o n :: Viz Media's "Zatch Bell!"
                                                    G e n r e :: fantasy ; adventure ; romance

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Post reserved for who knows what...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Rainbow Sweetheart

Tears poured out of Zatch's eyes as he hitched his green duffel bag up higher and ran as best he could up the sidewalk. "Kiyo you forgot me!" His best friend, Vulcan 300 was in his right hand and no doubt understood his pain.

Knowing school was about to start any minute Zatch turned to run through the park hoping he could make it in time. Surely Kiyo wanted him around he was just so excited to learn and make friends today that he had forgotten to look for him when they had started playing hide-and-seek earlier that morning. No way would Kiyo not bother to look for him and just leave for school.

Plus Kiyo's mother had gone through the trouble of making him a lunch box as well. It was securely packed in a box and hanging from his back. Next to Vulcan 300 it was his most treasured possession. The lunches were always so tasty and he eating them was one of his favorite things.

Still crying Zatch turned into the park hoping to save some time and make it to the school before the gate was locked. Of course he could still get in but it was harder when the gate was locked. For once the other kids laughter did not entice him to stop to try to get them to play with him. He wanted to spend his day with Kiyo, the two of them were friends after all and Kiyo still needed more friends. His debt to Kiyo's father still had to be paid after all.

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
'I can't believe it! No Zatch following me around for once!' Kiyo thought to himself, walking to the school entrance, bag over his shoulder. He had thought it clever of himself to suggest the game of hide-and-seek. While Zatch was off hiding, Kiyo had sneaked off to grab his book bag and get as far away as he could, as quickly. Kiyo would be the first one to say the little squirt wasn't really all that bad a fellow. However, he did get really annoying, really quickly.

Finally, he was indoors. He took his seat in the classroom, zoning out the window, as always. 'This is surprising. Zatch usually pops his head out of that stupid tote bag, by now.' He murmured to himself, glancing a minute around for the said green bag, in case he had somehow gotten by him, and was on the floor. Nope. Nothing. Maybe he would stay home for once.

Briazra wasn't sure how she felt about school. On the one hand, her friend could be with those closest to her heart, besides Briaz and her mother and father. On the other, she felt so bored, and more alone than ever. As it was, Briazra wanted desperately to go home. She was there by accident, and thereby couldn't actually get back of her own accord. She was a fool, snatched a book and didn't look back.

She wasn't too sure how it worked, since she didn't actually get picked, but she knew how it was supposed to work. She was supposed to find a human partner because that was the only way to defend herself. Should have been the only way, anyway. Yet, when she opened her book, some letters were ocean blue like her book. The first time she'd noticed it, her eyes widened, but then the girl that took her in kept getting attacked by mamodos. Every time, it made her feel sick and angry, and now? Briazra just couldn't take it.

The other mamodos were relentless. It didn't matter where she was, the both of them got dragged into battles. If any of them thought her human friend was alone and with the book, there would be a slaughter. Due to this paranoia and fear, Briaz had taken it upon herself to follow her every day. She never let her friend find out; she just hid in a tree and stared on in through the window looking out her classroom. She had settled in the tree long before the gates closed and locked, and just patiently awaited her friend's class ending. That is, until she noticed someone familiar.

"Zatch???" She asked, eyes widened. She was unable to resist jumping down out of the tree and approaching the locked gates. There was no mistaking him. Yet, she had to be sure. "Zatch Bell, is that you? It's me, Briazra!" She exclaimed, excitedly. She was unaware his memory was failing him of the mamodo world. Still, she should have been more cautious. He was alone, right then, but other mamodos might have lured her out, especially with her blue book so easy to burn in their eyes. Briaz knew Zatch, though. He wouldn't do that. She was sure of it. Clutching her book close, her eyes glimmered, waiting on confirmation from the other mamodo.

((Figured it would be easiest to just call her Briazra. I like that name a lot. smile I'm going to try to draw Briaz and her book, soon, but for now... Blue hair, purple eyes, wings, claws, a tail, and scaly arms. Maybe also a horned nose. Very small.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

Still crying Zatch approached the gate and looked at the thick chain and lock. If only he could shoot lightening without Kiyo around. Clinging tightly to Vulcan 300 he jumped trying to reach the top of the gate but fell short. Looking up at the daunting gate he was about to try again when he heard someone call his name.

Blinking the tears from his eyes they instantly dried up. Someone sounded happy to see him, one of his many friends no doubt. His vision clear he saw a mamodo girl looking at him from the other side of the fence. Did she want to battle? Kiyo had the book but unless she did something to draw attention he would never know Zatch was under attack, even worse if she managed to draw Kiyo's attention it would most likely mean it would hurt.

Staying where he was he looked at the girl. Nothing came to mind and he blinked a few times, still nothing. "Briazra? I am sorry but do I know you?" Memories of how other Mamodo who claimed to know him from the Mamodo world filled his mind. Was this girl crazy like Tia? A bit nervous he took a step back. He could only handle one crazy girl friend at a time.

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
((Since I'd just be roleplaying with myself on him, I'll hold off roleplaying as Kiyo for now.))

"Zatch, is something wrong?" Briazra wondered, curiously, just noticing the huge amount of tears streaming down his face. She felt bad, wanting to help, if she could. She wasn't sure how to, though. However, when he looked at her, they were gone. Her eyebrows, if she'd had any, would have furrowed in confusion, but she didn't fret too much over. She blinked, though. He didn't know who she was? Really?

"Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry, Zatch! I didn't even think that you wouldn't remember me." She admitted, still blinking with widened eyes of surprise. "That's probably a good thing. You weren't treated very well there, and I hated that." She continued to say to no one in particular. "Anyway, yeah, you did, but apparently, not anymore. That's alright. You didn't know me very well, anyway." She admitted.

"Although, I hope. Well, maybe... I know we're supposed to be enemies, but maybe we could be even better friends here and now?" She wondered, though instinctively clutched her book closer. There was no telling how a mamodo would react, or even when an enemy would show up out of the blue. That was why she was even there, in the first place. Perhaps, the same went with Zatch? "I'm gonna guess your book-holder comes to school here, but I'll understand if you don't want to tell me. Most of us aren't very sincere or trustworthy."

Rainbow Sweetheart

((That is fine with me. I just had Kiyo go off to school and leave Zatch so I would have a reason to get him to the school so he could meet Briazra.))

Blinking the tears immediately vanished from Zatch's face. "I am not a cry baby if you are thinking that!" Flailing his arms around he still clung tightly to Volcan 300. "Were you one of the bullies to me in the Mamodo world because if you were I don't remember it. I don't remember anything about the Mamodo world."

Without waiting for Briazra to answer he continued on. Stopping the flailing of his arms he calmed down a bit listening to what Brizra was saying. "Wait you want to be friends?" Jumping at the gate he grabbed it and shoved his head forward just managing to squeeze it through the bars. "Friends we are then Briazra, my name is Zatch Bell and I am going to be a benevolent king. Kiyo my partner is in class right now. He forgot me by accident this morning I am sure he is worried about me and cannot think clearly on the lecture since I am not around to help him. After all operation Hero of Justice is still in effect."

Smiling he swished the Vulcan 300 around. "This is Vulcan 300, my other best friend. Kiyo made him for me and together we save the universe. Want to play with me?" A sparkle was in his eyes and he asked the last part. "Come on, the park is not far away. I can finally show Naomi, she is not a good friend, that I have meet a super duper good friend." Letting go of the bars he went to step back and pull his head out from between the bars but his head did not budge.

After another couple futile attempts Zatch burst into tears again and started screaming. "Kiyo! Help I am in trouble! KIYO!!!"

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
((Ah, I see. X3 ))

Briazra frowned a little, as he got defensive about crying. "I didn't think that, honestly! I just thought that... Maybe I could help or something." She admitted, shrugging. Her eyes caught curiously on the box in his flailing arms. "I wasn't, but unfortunately, I didn't much to help, either. I'm sorry for that, though. I wish I'd had." She continued to admit. She wondered why he couldn't remember anything at all, but then, there wasn't anything anyone could do about that, now. Besides, as she'd said, that probably was a good thing that he couldn't. She smiled as he asked about her wanting to be friends.

"Well, sure! But, I mean, only if you want to be, of course. You were always a sweet kid. I admired that about you! I remember a while back, this girl chased a few bullies away from you and it was all over a flower because they were killing other flowers. I don't know anyone else that would've taken a beating over a flower." She told him, reminiscing, smiling on. Shaking her head to focus on Zatch, again, he smile grin huge and wide.

"Well, I'm Briazra. I'm not really planning to be anything, really." She laughed lightly, blinking. "Kiyo, huh? Must be in a different class than ____ ((Insert friend's name)). No one in there looked overly worried. Although, there was a guy with short black hair that seemed to looking for something on the floor." She offered, thinking with one clawed finger to her chin in thoughtful expression.Her curiosity perked as he explained that the box was called Vulcan 300, and that Kiyo made it. "Sounds fun! I'd like that!"

She hesitated a moment, though, glancing back to the window. If she left, would someone attack the school? Worse yet, might someone attack her because had her book and was separating from the human that people thought were responsible for her spells. However, it had been quite a while. Surely, if there were going to be an attack, they would have by now. The hesitation was long enough that when she glanced back around, Zatch was calling for Kiyo's help. Briaz smiled sadly at seeing her friend stuck. She wondered if her first spell could bend the bars enough to get him free.

"Hold on a second, Zatch. I think I know how to get your head unstuck. Just hold still for a minute, until I signal you to try again." She told him, placing her book down on the ground, opened and held in place by her feet. Her foot should be plenty enough contract for the spell. "Psirei!" She could, emotion filling her tone, as she focused on the bars which soon glowed with an ocean blue aura, pulling at invisible ones. The actual bars seemed to react and bent themselves, almost. "Okay, Zatch! Should be fine, now." She told her, though held on to her psirei spell, so she wouldn't have to recast it, if Zatch couldn't get out, still.

((I can edit, if you had problems with Psirei! ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

Looking horrified Zatch started to cry again. His new friend was casting a spell and he was in no position to defend against it at all! "KIYO!!!" It seemed like Kiyo could not hear him though and as he saw Briazra open the book he started to hop up and down and work in vain at freeing his head from between the bars.

Seeing the bars start to turn an ocean blue color Zatch wiggled around even more fearing they would crush his neck at any moment. Since Zatch was jumping around so much when the bars moved and his head came free he went rolling backwards.

His lunchbox went flying one way, Vulcan 300 another way, his green gym back a different way and he finally landed in the road with a thump. Despite having some dirt and grime on his dress and knees he looked completely fine. Getting up slowly he dusted off his dress as the world slowly stopped spinning. Before he had started to move a car turned the corner and came racing at him. The driver laid into the horn and Zatch let out a squeal as he rushed to get out of the street.

A moment later he heard a crunch and saw his precious lunch box smashed to bits in the road. "No!!! That was my precious lunch, Kiyo's mom made it just for me. Now I am going to die of hunger!"

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
((Ah, I see. X3 ))

"Oh! I'm so sorry Zatch! I didn't mean to scare you!" Briazra called, jumping over the fence with her book back in her arms. She felt awful, not realizing how much she had upset him with that. "It's just that I knew the spell and that it might be able to free you!" She offered, clutching the book close, unable to look at him. Not only had she upset him greatly, scaring him badly, he had lost his lunch. He said he was going to starve now.

"I can't let you starve! I have a bit of human money. Maybe I can get us something, to make up for what I did? It may not fill us up, but it should keep us from starving to death? But I'll understand if you want nothing to do with me, now." She muttered, still not able to look into his eyes. She'd assumed that Zatch didn't want to be friends any more, after casting a spell around him, seemingly at him. "I didn't mean for your lunch to get destroyed."

Rainbow Sweetheart

((I hope I am not overdoing it with Zatch. I am actually liking playing him, he gets so worked up and then is normal again a few moments later except in most battles then he get serious. Well that and when it comes to protecting someone.))

Zatch looked over at Briazra and then quickly crawled over to her. Reaching up her clutched her shirt. "You have human money! Kiyo never gives me human money and he never buys me food. Kiyo's mom always makes the food which is tasty but I want to try something another human makes."

Looking at her with wide eyes he suddenly realized his hand was empty. "Oh my goodness what happened to Vulcan 300! Did something get him?" Letting go of Briaza he started looking around frantic to find his friend. "Vulcan? Where are you?" Crawling around he looked under a bush, a mail box, a rock much too small to hide Vulcan 300, and finally peered down into a manhole. "VULCAN!" His voice echoed back up at him.

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
"Uh, yeah. I do. Like I said, it's not a lot, but it could get us something. My friend's got a pretty sick parent, and with her going to school, it's just sometimes easier to buy my own lunch, you know?" She shrugged, surprised that he seemed alright, again. Then, again, maybe he wasn't. He seemed to go crazy again, looking for that Vulcan thing. "Uh, well, maybe I can help you look?" She offered, blinking, and glancing around. "Maybe over there? Or, here?" She asked, glancing in places he didn't look, though also in more rational places than under rocks.

((Sorry, wasn't sure if you wanted to do anything here, like bring in an enemy mamodo or something. IDK.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

Suddenly a laugh filled the area then a girl with very large teeth in a purple pink dress sat in a red car swinging the Vulcan 300 around by one arm. The other chopstick arm was broken and hanging limping at the Vulcan 300's side.

Zatch jumped up and fresh tears started up. "VULCAN! Give him back Naomi!"

Naomi laughed again."Tell me I am a pretty princess Zatch whom you will serve for eternity."

Eager to get his friend back Zatch stood up and managed to stop crying. "You are a pretty princess and I will serve you."

Naomi threw the Vulcan in her lap. "Wrong answer, I don't want you serving me, I don't even want you near me!" Laughing wildly she started peddling her little car straight at Zatch. "Come and play Zatch!"

Seeing the little car coming right at him Zatch panicked and grabbed Briazra's hand. "Run!" Without waiting to see if Briazra was going to run with him Zatch took off at full speed, Naomi right on his heels still laughing.

((I wanted Briazra to get a chance to meet Kiyo before anything with battling comes up. That way Kiyo can figure out to trust her without having to depend on a battle to decide that. Just seems like their friendship would be stronger that way.))

Blessed Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
((Works for me.))

Briazra's eyes narrowed into a glare. This very situation reminded her of the times back on their world, where Zatch was always picked on. She didn't like this. She didn't like it one bit. For a moment, she waited, wondering if Zatch could handle her on their own terms. However, every second made her glare strengthen. When he took her hand and suggested they run, she pulled it back and stepped in between Naomi and him.

"No, Zatch." She said, simply. Fortunately, she was more than twice their size. Perhaps her size would intimidate her alone, but even if it didn't, she would stand in the way and take whatever abuse Naomi had. She wouldn't watch Zatch take more beatings, when she could stop them. "How dare you!? Zatch was willing to do it your way, but you just chase and torment him, instead of giving the Vulcan back. Hand it to me, now!" She growled, staring the little girl down harshly, hands on the hood of the little red car.

((Hope this is alright. I really want to terrify the girl. She's so freaking annoying. lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff