Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh boy.

amirite 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Faun

User Image
                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                            h: ow LONG HAVE MY EYES BEEN CLOSED?
                                          • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • aqua 残骸は温水に泳いでいる ◯
                                          ─────────────── AQUA even if we keep waiting. . . . aquaterr ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
                                                █████ aqua █████ aqua █████ aqua █████ aqua █████ aqua
                                            the two of us will always be alone terra 私たち二人はいつも一人でになります

───────────────────────── xx WELCOME!

hello hello people. welcome to AQUA TERRARIUM: an xover chatplay. i'm kokodoki but you can call me koko. ◕ ◡ ◕
                                                        i have been off and on gaia for many years and i have recently returned from a hiatus. i've been itching to roleplay again
                                                        and been missing those lovely chatplays that used to thrive here in barton! i've noticed there has been a massive
                                                        decrease in those as i scrolled through the pages so i decided to whip together one of my own! so please excuse the
                                                        mess and i hope you decide to stay! oh & this is just going to be a simple xover chatplay with nothing extra. c: no fancy
                                                        plot. just a good ole fashion chatplay. sounds good? i hope so! continue on down if interested so i can fill you up with
                                                        all those rules and shenanigans and we can get on our way. ~ (∩_∩)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ aqua ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Dapper Faun

User Image

───────────────────────── xx RULES!

01. first and foremost please follow the gaia tos! simple enough, eh? no hot and steamy. no excessive gore.
                                                        no excessive swearing (unless it's in character♥) but you get the gist of it.~

02. following the lead of the first rule and my most important rule: respect & kindness. nothing angers me more than
                                                        fights, exclusion, and all that other stuff. this isn't a clique-y high school. this is a website where we all come on to do
                                                        something that we all enjoy with people who enjoy it as well. please just be kind to others and don't ignore others whether it's
                                                        in the ic or ooc. (if you are talking to too many people ic, we understand~ but this goes for just plain and simply ignoring) i
                                                        don't know all of you and am meeting you for the first time (unless i've met you on previous accounts.. u.u) and some of you
                                                        will all be meeting for the first time. let's all just get along, sing a song, and walk away in the sunest together ok. (no? ok..)
                                                        but seriously tl;dr- be nice, treat myself and others with respect, and we all will have a good time. ♥

03. there really isn't a literacy level for this. it's a chatplay hah. ok well no excessive chatspeak/text talk. just try to spell
                                                        things correctly and we shall be good. make coherent sentences and actions. as long as we know what you are saying we
                                                        should be good. if i do have any issues, i'll just let you know.♥

04. now in regards to how often you should post.. it's really easy. i understand that we all have lives. work, school,
                                                        blah, etc. so if you could post at least once every.. couple of days to a week? i would just like to see your cute and shiny
                                                        faces at least once a week. c'|: obviously posting more is more than allowed but please just post when you can. also if you
                                                        do decide to join, please don't take a muse and then proceed to not show up. not cool, k. and since we are on the topic of
                                                        posting, i'm gonna be a jerk and say that i really prefer pretty posting formats. they just look awesome, sleek, and pretty
                                                        and i just want our roleplay decorated with our creativity. if you have ANY issues please don't hesitate to ask me or any
                                                        other (willing) roleplayers to create you a format! i would certainly love to. ♥ and please PLEASE don't steal others. if you
                                                        would like to borrow a format/idea just ask. the worst they can say is no but i'll guarantee they'll appreciate you asked.
                                                        (cough cough, i'll make you one anyways cough)

05. now on to a quite important topic: characters. in this chatplay, all characters from anime/manga/books/tv shows/
                                                        video games/etc are allowed. my one condition? they all have to be drawn/anime images. i just like the fluidity of it.
                                                        so no real life images. i'll be more lenient with video game characters but drawn/anime looking images is what i'm going for.
                                                        ok? thank you. ♥ characters of all race, gender, age, etc are allowed. all loving preferences are allowed, dur. so mxf, fxf,
                                                        mxm relationships are all good to go and set sail. let's just try to keep it even okay? we want everyone to get some lovin'.
                                                        (unless they don't want lovin' then we can oblige to that too!) oh and also, there is no limit to how many characters
                                                        you can have. just don't bite off more than you can chew is all i ask!

06. okay i think that covered mostly everything! now if you are still interested in joining and haven't scampered away
                                                        (((thankyou))) let's get on to that joining part thing, eh? (●ゝω)ノ if you want to reserve a character, please pm me
                                                        -kokodoki- with the title "how long have my eyes been closed?" really super simple grade A stuff. just pm me with
                                                        that title along with the name of the character you want to reserve and the series that they are from. reserves will last
                                                        three days and i'll be enforcing that! you can reserve first or if you just want to apply, you can send me -kokodoki- a
                                                        pm with the title "in the finite space of this aquarium" huehue~ and just send me a profile that you smacked together
                                                        and i'll accept/decline you and you shall be on your merry way~! if accepted, just smack your profile(s) in a post in the pt
                                                        and you should be good go.

07. ok this is all really simple and stuff that you have all really read before so if you are good to go, so am i. ;u;
                                                        i have the right to edit/add/remove rules and any edits or adds will be marked in red. thanks and see you on down? ♥

Dapper Faun

User Image

───────────────────────── xx ANNOUNCEMENTS!

2.22.2015. ---
                                                        ♥ construction has begun on this thing and i'm trying to whip it together as fast as i can. ;uu;

2.23.2015. ---
                                                        ♥ slowly posting the thread to all the forums.
                                                        ♥ opened!!!

Dapper Faun

User Image

───────────────────────── xx PROFILES!

alrightie so for the profiles, all you need to do is write some stuff in there and send it on over to me when completed~!
                                                        you don't need to color it (unless you want to!) and you just need to put an icon of your character in there. so just fill
                                                        it out and send it to me via pm with the title that was included in the rules section~ once accepted, go ahead and
                                                        put your profile(s) in one single post for yourself in the profile thread! feel free to edit and change things once your
                                                        in your post but send it to me as is when applying! thank you. c'|:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]aquaterrariumaquaterrarium[/color][size=8][b]SPINNING THE THREADS FOR A [i]LONG LONG[/i] TIME[/b][/size]
                                                        [size=16]• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •[/size] [color=white]xx[/color] 繭を形成する
                                                        [list][i]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/i] [i]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/i]

[imgleft]PUT YOUR ICON LINK HERE[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=13]残骸は温水に泳いでいる[/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=8]❝── [u]NAME.[/u][/size]
                                                        [color=white]x[/color][size=22]◣ [B]FIRST [/b].[b]LAST[/B][/size]
                                                        [color=white]xx[/color]──────────────────────
                                                        [size=8]╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳[/size][list]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=11]❝── [color=white]xx[/color] series [/size]
                                                        [size=11]❝── [color=white]xx[/color] sexual orientation [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]繭を形成する ────────────────── [color=white]x[/color]❞
                                                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dapper Faun

User Image

───────────────────────── xx EVENTS!

EVENT NAME WILL GO HERE
                                                        a description of the event will follow here.

Dapper Faun

User Image

───────────────────────── xx MODS!

kokodoki (◕ ◡ ◕)
                                                        hi all, so again i'm koko. ♥ i've been hovering around gaia since 2006 when i was ten so that makes me nineteen.
                                                        i've come off and on this website so many times it's crazy but i always seem to mosey my way back. c'|: i live
                                                        in the arctic tundra that is minnesota and i go to college part-time and i work. i don't have much of a social life
                                                        besides my boyfriend and family, however, so that does give me a decent chunk of free time! so i do spend
                                                        that free time doing a variety of things like watching anime, reading books, watching tv shows, playing video games,
                                                        and all that fun stuff. c'|: i really really love the song of ice and fire series (game of thrones for you show-watchers!)
                                                        and the elder scrolls series like skyim and oblivion. talk to me about those and i'll luhh you. anywho.~ get to know
                                                        me! i love making friends and i don't bite. ♥

if you are interested in modding, let me know~!

Dapper Faun

───────────────────────── xx RESERVED!

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

xxxxrainy day stuff

Dapper Faun

───────────────────────── xx OPEN!

xxxxopen for business. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out