Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:

[Ooc: I hope this is acceptable.]

((It is! Wootness!))

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
With a slight bounce to her step Aranel walked up to the door, her expression relaxed and hardly wary, as if she knew what to expect. Seeing someone else at the door, she walked faster making it to the door just as they had greeted each other.

Smiling in a soft, friendly manner. "Heya..I can't remember why..But I'm here!" Memories, were not her strong point. The girl who had been raised in the mountains depsite her cold harsh climate, was a warm friendly girl.
Quote:
Quote:
The thirteen year old stared up at the house, and then at the paper in her hand. "Hmm....this should be the right house, but what if it's not? This is so wierd. I don't even know the person living here." She trudged up the path and raised her fist to knock on the door, which she did. THUD THUD THUD
Agatha got up and calmly walked to the door.

<Should I morph?>

"Nah, they've seen andalites before. I think. I mean, how else could they have known the morphing story?" She took a deep breath as she opened the door and smiled.

"Good afternoon. I'm Agatha, Who might you be?"

Bakhu blinked. "I'm Bakhu, and are you the person who sent this letter?" She held up the piece of paper, which was signed anonymous. "Are the person saying that aliens exist, I can turn into animals, so on and so forth?" When she spied the Andalite, her eyes nearly shot out of their sockets. "Woah."
Tsubasa frowned as she approached the house. This whole thing seemed very suspicious... Could they, whoever they were, be trusted? She guessed that she'd find out soon enough. She strolled up to the front door, standing behind the small crowd of people that had gathered there.
Dawn walked slowly down the street, her emerald green eyes staring at a slip of paper in her hand, on it was a written address. She glanced up and looked at the street sign on the corner she was standing on,
"Should be somewhere around here." She said in her normal quiet voice that would have been clear and auditable to anyone else if they had been around her at the time. She moved down the street at the same slow pace, her eyes scanning the street it was a fairly bare country area, kind of like where her own mother vollenteered at, some re-homing for wild animals that needed it. She herself worked there from time to time on weekends, but only for the animals benefit's she didn't need the money, her family was loaded.

With a soft sigh she glanced up at the house she stopped in front of, and then glanced down at the paper double checking the house number. She thought she was crazy for doing this and then a stupid thought hit her, why did she walk when she could have driven. Then she remembered that she was trying to get more exercise and even though she was already slender her mother was always nitpicking at any little trace of fat on her, well that was when her mother was actually home to see her. Shaking her head softly to clear her head, it sent her fiery red hair swirling around her, she didn't need to think about her family life when she was going to meet some other people, the other's that knew the story and power of morphing. With a deep breath she moved down the path that led to the house, making sure her pale blue low rise jeans where high enough to cover her 'underwear' and that her black zip up was done up enough to keep her red tank top up. Raising her gaze to the door again she actually smiled softly to see that there was other's there already and that she was more or less at the right house. With another shocker she staid quiet behind the other's and just let them speak and greet each other.

((Oh that reminds me I added one more morph to my character, hope that is okay . . . I just remembered them as you had taken my profile . . .))
Quote:
Quote:

[Ooc: I hope this is acceptable.]

((It is! Wootness!))

[Ooc: Two questions and one request.

Request one: I updated my profile and you saw my old one before I could edit and fix my old one. Could you copy and paste the profile I have no and delete my old one? I mainly changed one thing about apperance and bolded the text like "name" and stuff for each category.

Question: Can someone refresh me on morphing and the finer points that I might have missed. It's been a few years since I read the books. >.< (In PM if you wouldn't mind)

Question: Is there a pre-made story or are we just making one up from here?

I also have to go. XD Bye!]
Quote:

Bakhu blinked. "I'm Bakhu, and are you the person who sent this letter?" She held up the piece of paper, which was signed anonymous. "Are the person saying that aliens exist, I can turn into animals, so on and so forth?" When she spied the Andalite, her eyes nearly shot out of their sockets. "Woah."
"Yes. That would be me." Agatha nodded and stepped back. "Feel free to come in, there's food in the fridge and glasses for drinks are in the cuboard to the left of it." She motioned behind her.

<Hello, Bakhu. I am Akayex-Mahniae-Esslain."

"Call him X. It's easier and faster."

Quote:
With a slight bounce to her step Aranel walked up to the door, her expression relaxed and hardly wary, as if she knew what to expect. Seeing someone else at the door, she walked faster making it to the door just as they had greeted each other.

Smiling in a soft, friendly manner. "Heya..I can't remember why..But I'm here!" Memories, were not her strong point. The girl who had been raised in the mountains depsite her cold harsh climate, was a warm friendly girl.
"Ah! Hello to another, I'm Agatha. Feel free to come in." She motioned to both Aranel and Melayne to come in. Looking around for more she could hear the sound of X's hooves on the hardwood floor in the kitchen.

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Smiling she stepped in, looking about and blinking very owlishly, Aranel looked about, then skumped herself into a choice chair, curling her legs under her and sitting upon them and looking all the world like a cat she smirked. "I've completely forgotten why I'm here.." She muttered, then "Nice place ya got here.." Aranel commented.
Quote:

((Oh that reminds me I added one more morph to my character, hope that is okay . . . I just remembered them as you had taken my profile . . .))
((What morph? I'll add it.))
Bakhu ignored the food and walked up to 'X', her eyes wary as she looked him up and down. She paced around him, soaking up his details, until at least she grinned. "Nice!"
Quote:
((What morph? I'll add it.))

((Dingo . . . 4laugh , they are so adorable . . . I couldn't resist . .. and man I made another mistake, my character for this Rp is Dawn and I put Melayne, gomen nasi . . . Melayne used to be the name I used in the Rp's I joined and I am finally starting to break away from the name, so please forgive me if I keep putting it down . . .))
Quote:
Smiling she stepped in, looking about and blinking very owlishly, Aranel looked about, then skumped herself into a choice chair, curling her legs under her and sitting upon them and looking all the world like a cat she smirked. "I've completely forgotten why I'm here.." She muttered, then "Nice place ya got here.." Aranel commented.
"Thanks." Agatha said, stepping back into the house.

X eyed Bakhu with three eyes.

<Nice what?> He asked, rather cluelessly.

"If X acts weird or something, he's just in culture shock." Agatha explained, leaving the door open and leaning against the wall in the hallway. "I'm assuming we're all here for the same reason? My letters?"

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Letters! That's it! I knew it was something like that..Yeah that's why I'm here .." She finished off, lookin at X with an owlish blink, unable to comprehend him as 'Alien' she just thought. "Exchange student" As anything to difficult, would confuse her. "So..These letters.." And she left it hanging.
She watched as the others entered. Hm... looks like I'm not the only one. She thought to herself. Here goes nothing. She stepped up to the closed door, looked around warily for a moment, then raised her hand and knocked on it.
Quote:
"Letters! That's it! I knew it was something like that..Yeah that's why I'm here .." She finished off, lookin at X with an owlish blink, unable to comprehend him as 'Alien' she just thought. "Exchange student" As anything to difficult, would confuse her. "So..These letters.." And she left it hanging.
"Thank goodness." Agatha smiled. "If you were here for any other reason I might have had to have X do the vulcan neck-pinch thingy." X swivled a stalk eye in her direction.

<Vulcan neck pinch?>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces