Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is, of course, an RPG set in Ancient Egypt.
There is no god-modding
Relative cussing is allowed
There is no 'calling' of characters. The people playing them will pick.
No killing without permission.
No god-like cards and no making up rules.
The only way to get god-like cards will be from me, and no one can have more than two rare cards.
The settings are:
Desert
Palace
Temple of Ra
Temple of Isis
Marketplace
Bakura and Malik's hideout

Made up character format:

Name:
Background:
Weapon(s):
Job: (start outs are shrine maiden, priestess, priest, shop keeper, theif, servent for royalty)

Inform me if you want to be an original character.
RPGing is done in THIRD PERSON.
I give exceptions for using .:places money on counter:. sort of stuff.

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Ilena
Looks: Long black hair and sunset eyes. Wears a black robe/dress that ends at about a centimeter above feet and a golden rope-like belt is around waist. Wears black sandals and a silver necklace. A see-throughish black veil hangs around shoulders and ends about and inch before feet. The veil attaches to arms by two golden circulets.
Background: Found by the last High priestess as a child, Ilena has worked her way up to succed the last high priestess. She usually puts others before herself and is very loyal. Ilena likes to keep to herself most of the time, preforming her duties and tending to the Palace's garden as her passion.
Weapon(s): A long scythe and a dagger strapped to her leg under her robe.
Job: High priestess
Money: 3,000 coins.

Everyone starts out with 3,000 coins.
Job pay:
Shrine maiden- 500 coins
Priestess- 800 coins.
Priest- 800 coins
Shop keeper- however much is sold divided by two, that amount goes to the marketboss to keep supplying you with objects to sell
Theif- rubies-sold for 2,000 coins, diamonds sold for 4,000 coins, emeralds and mummies for 1,000 coins (watch out theives! if someone catches you, you get death sentance)

Have fun!

stressed scream Blacklist scream stressed
N/A so far

Made-ups:
Name: Noir
Looks: Long black hair and deep, shining blue eyes. She wears a black swirl under her left eye. She stands around 5'0 tall.
Background: (Thinking)
Job: Priestess

Name:Sargonas
Looks:Tanned skin, dark brown eyes, black hair. Standing at 5"7' with broad shoulders and a muscular build, he wears a black desert cloak to hide his body and face. He also has a thunderbolt shapped scare on his chest.
Background:He was born into a poor family and had to learn to fend for himself on the streets. After many years of thiefing word got to Malik and he was soon employ'd under his service as a spy and a thief. When spying on the royalty he has develop'd sorta of a crush on the High Priestess Ilena. Yet he is to prideful to say anything to her even though when he sees her at the market he try's to gain her attention.
Weapon(s):Twin Daggers.
Job:Spy/Thief of Malik

Name: Ti
Looks: Short black hair.....
Background: A young boy that when his mother and father died was thrown out of the village and had to live without food or water then he came to this place and bacame a priest.....
Weapon(s): Long mace and sword
Job: priest

Name: Kei
Looks: Long vibrant red hair, burning red eyes.
Background: Raised by abusive parents. One night during a beating she thought she was almost dead and killed them both in self defense. Has lived on the streets ever since. Is a pretty mellow person with a syrupey voice but is easily hurt emotionally.
Weapon(s): Unable to buy weapons, so a stolen dagger she keeps in a leg sheath on her thigh.
Job: Theif
Name: Noir Ame (Noir for short)
Looks: Long black hair and deep, shining blue eyes. She wears a black swirl under her left eye. She stands around 5'0 tall.
Background: She is a very happy on the outside so she can keep others happy. Helps Ilena. Is very kind to others and never puts herself first.
Job: Priestess
Ilena looks around the bustling, busy temple. 'Hmmm.... now where did my helper go?'
Nightmaret
Ilena looks around the bustling, busy temple. 'Hmmm.... now where did my helper go?'

*Walks into the room Ilena is in*
"Hello..."
Name:Sargonas
Looks:Tanned skin, dark brown eyes, black hair. Standing at 5"7' with broad shoulders and a muscular build, he wears a black desert cloak to hide his body and face. He also has a thunderbolt shapped scare on his chest.
Background:He was born into a poor family and had to learn to fend for himself on the streets. After many years of thiefing word got to Malik and he was soon employ'd under his service as a spy and a thief. When spying on the royalty he has develop'd sorta of a crush on the High Priestess Ilena. Yet he is to prideful to say anything to her even though when he sees her at the market he try's to gain her attention.
Weapon(s):Twin Daggers.
Job:Spy/Thief of Malik
Chisana
Nightmaret

"Hello..."

"Oh THERE you are!" Ilena grabs Noir by the arm and drags her into a hallway that is seemingly deserted. "I need you to help me with a sacrifice for Isis. I know I can trust you, you don't seem as stuck up as the rest of the staff. Remember though, NEVER come into this hallway without me. The punishment is death." Ilena points to a group of hyroglyphics on the wall.
Nightmaret
Chisana
Nightmaret

"Hello..."

"Oh THERE you are!" Ilena grabs Noir by the arm and drags her into a hallway that is seemingly deserted. "I need you to help me with a sacrifice for Isis. I know I can trust you, you don't seem as stuck up as the rest of the staff. Remember though, NEVER come into this hallway without me. The punishment is death." Ilena points to a group of hyroglyphics on the wall.

"Ummm...ok."
*Glances at the hyroglyphics nervously*
"What sort of sacrifice do you need me to do?"
*Still walking along with Ilena.*
((Yo Lance. You can start playing Sazuke-kun))
((I can what who what now))
"We need an animal sacrifice. This fork leads to the pens of goats and cows." Ilena points to a the middle road. "The left road takes you to the burial chamber of the last High priestess and her treasures. Then the right fork takes you to the sacrificial chambers. Sometimes..." Ilena shudders. "We have to sacrifice humans there. Just last week Ayame was chosen by Isis to be sacrificed." Ilena gently pushes Noir towards the animal pens. "Pick out a goat and bring it to the sacrificial chamber, I must get ready for the ceremony."
Nightmaret
"We need an animal sacrifice. This fork leads to the pens of goats and cows." Ilena points to a the middle road. "The left road takes you to the burial chamber of the last High priestess and her treasures. Then the right fork takes you to the sacrificial chambers. Sometimes..." Ilena shudders. "We have to sacrifice humans there. Just last week Ayame was chosen by Isis to be sacrificed." Ilena gently pushes Noir towards the animal pens. "Pick out a goat and bring it to the sacrificial chamber, I must get ready for the ceremony."

"Ok..."
*Stands in a daze as she watches Ilena walk away. Turns around and starts down the road humming.*
"Hmm...this one looks good."
*She goes into the pen and ties a rope around the white goats neck. It had to cream colored ears and was as tall as up to her waist. She starts back towards the temple, leading the goat by her side.*
*Arrives back at the temple.*
Ilena walks over to the sacrificial chamber, after glancing to make sure the High priestess' precious gems were in place. She then drew a line of chalk around the 'killing' chamber. Ilena put the chalk down and sat in the middle circle and meditated, incense burning and waiting for Noir to come with the goat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff