Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay guys handcuffed it is!

Woop! 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Nooo! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
                                                                        ✩ ⒤ don't l i k e bullies«

████████████████████
                                                                                                          online.xxxxx mobile. xxxxxoffline.xxxxxbusy.xxxxxdisconnected.

@ Natasha :
                                                                                                  That sounds...that sounds painful. How did this become an idea?
                                                                                                  Well, Natasha can come if she can...you know come as Natasha. It feels weird talking about you in the third person. I'll keep you updated on when and where.
                                                                                                  Maybe when all this's over, we can all cook something and share it.
                                                                                                  Could be fun.

@ Regina Mills :
                                                                                                  /sent

status.
subway : location
looking over a map; figuring this chatroom out : doing
maybe someone at the diner a few towns over knows : thoughts
sam : with

Tricky Shapeshifter

User Image
User Imagepilot ✔ I fly ☁ ⓞⓝ ყour right
                                                ████████████████████
                                                        online.xxxxx mobile. xxxxxoffline.xxxxxbusy.xxxxxdisconnected.

@ Romanoff :
                                                i like mr consultant. sounds important.
                                                idk maybe? but i think "the consultant" is taken by someone probably. so i wouldn't be "the" consultant.
                                                consultant could be okay.
                                                i'm glad i'd never have to go on missions like that. poison's where i draw the line.
                                                well, that kinda sad to hear. but it's good to hear that it's happen more more recently.

status.
subway : location
eating; looking over a map : doing
nope. never trusting the person in front of me again. : thoughts
steve : with

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
                            User Image

♛☼ p i n k && y e l l o w D E F E N D E R o f E A R T H ! ⓑ ⓐ ⓓ ⓦ ⓞ ⓛ ⓕ

█▌ who's empty chair is at the table? its mine, i've left you alone. who changed the
              _____sτατυs;;
              _________oиℓιиε || σffℓιиε || αwαy || ∂ιcσииεcτε∂ ll мσbιℓε

█▌ locks, who took the pictures off the wall? string me along like a beautiful love song.
              _____nαmε ;;
              _________rose marion tyler

█▌ now that I have you may i use you as a muse? and keep you up all night, trading
              _____musιc ;;
              _________oh, why by balam acab

█▌ stories whisper singing love? troubled boy, i'll kiss you one last time, and then say good
              _____εmotιon ;;
              _________mentally exhausted, and.. confused?

█▌ night forever. little girl, i'm not feeling well. these nights are long and dull, without you.
              _____αcτιons ;;
              _________sitting on the subway, planning on going home

╭✫ take me to the stars

[ мεzмεяιzε мε ] c h a t r o o m ~
                  username

( /slouches into the seat of the subway train /grumbles i don't have
                    any other way to pass the time, but i've got a long train ride ahead of me..
                    it's impossible to get a cab in this city. this is much different than my last
                    trip to america though. it hasn't been as exciting, surprisingly, but we'll see~

anyway, is there anyone onli--

( /loses connection for a moment as they go underground
                      /BOOM! /handcuffed to captain america /regains connection

--ne? uhm! well, this is.. new. how exactly did this happen, then?

(( ooc: i didn't know how to approach this, being the first person
                    to post and all. so i left it kind of open ended and magical? idk..
                    ))

x-lady-x-loki-x

Quotable Loiterer

11,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image User Image User Image User Image

HOTTEST CAPTAIN IN STARFLEET 】★&& Ladies | Man
x
███████████████████████████████████████████████ ONLINE OFFLINE MOBILE DISCONNECTED ███████████████████████

AM I WRONG FOR THINKING OUT THE BOX
      x FROM WHERE I STAY?
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?

User Image
                                                                                  I AIN'T TRYNA DO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOING
                                                                                  JUST CAUSE EVERYBODY DOING WHAT THEY ALL DO
                                                                                  IF ONE THING I KNOW, I'LL FALL AND I'LL GROW
                                                                                  I'M WALKING DOWN THIS ROAD OF MINE, THIS ROAD THAT I CALL HOME
                                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  && NAME - JAMES T. KIRK xxx && LOCATION - THE BRIEFING ROOM

SO AM I WRONG? AM I WRONG?
                                                                                  FOR THINKING THAT WE COULD BE SOMETHING FOR REAL?
                                                                                  NOW AM I WRONG? AM I WRONG
                                                                                  FOR TRYING TO REACH THE THINGS THAT I CAN'T SEE?
                                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  && ACTION - ANNOYED xxx && WITH - SPOCK & STARK

but that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel. trying to reach the things that I can't see
                                              but that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel. trying to reach the things that I can't see

User Image

xxxxx- - - - CHATROOM !!xxxxx
                                                                                  AM I TRIPPING FOR HAVING A VISION?
                                                                                  MY PREDICTION: I'MMA BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD
                                                                                  walk your walk and don't look back, always do what you decide . don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
                                                                                  fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no . don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel

ok . . . so, i'm always up for a good laugh and everything . . .
                                                                                            but this is ridiculous. i don't . . . i just . . .
                                                                                            i can't even express how not cool this is.
                                                                                            getting chained to spock is one thing, but how did they manage this guy?! /points to stark
                                                                                            . . . it's kinda impressive . . . . kinda. i hope this doesn't screw up the time continuum or something . . .

Quotable Loiterer

11,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image User Image User Image User Image

WITNESS with a CAPITAL "W" ↯ █ x BADGIRLGONEGOOD

User Image

TAKING OVER THIS TOWN THEY SHOULD WORRY,
                                                                  xxxBUT THESE PROBLEMS ASIDE I THINK I TAUGHT YOU WELL
                                                                  x
                                                                  THAT WE WON'T RUN, AND WE WON'T RUN, AND WE WON'T RUN
                                                                  THAT WE WON'T RUN, AND WE WON'T RUN, AND WE WON'T RUN

name | grace "abbie" mills xxx action | picking (or at least trying) at the lock

AND IN THE WINTER SKY SHIPS ARE SAILING,
                                                                  xxxLOOKING DOWN ON THESE BRIGHT BLUE CITY LIGHTS
                                                                  x
                                                                  AND THEY WON'T WAIT, AND THEY WON'T WAIT, AND THEY WON'T WAIT
                                                                  WE'RE HERE TO STAY, WE'RE HERE TO STAY, WE'RE HERE TO STAY

location | dunno. not purgatory though. xxx with | some guy

User Image
                                                                  HOWLING GHOSTS – THEY REAPPEAR x
                                                                  IN MOUNTAINS THAT ARE STACKED WITH FEAR
                                                                  BUT YOU'RE A KING AND I'M A LIONHEART

A LIONHEART;; CHATROOM XXXXX
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                      x
                                                                      i don't know how i got here or why i'm chained to this guy,
                                                                      but i do know that i'm getting out of this thing . . . eventually.
                                                                      this damn lock is actually surprisingly intricate.
                                                                      way tougher than your standard handcuffs.
                                                                      at least it's not purgatory though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff