Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay guys handcuffed it is!

Woop! 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Nooo! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxINTRODUCTION.

hello there my lovelies and welcome to AGAINST ALL ODDS.
                                  yes, yes, i know what you may be thinking: "oh no not another one!"
                                  but yes it is an x-over chat and i really wanted to do one with actual people,
                                  you know like from movies and t.v shows instead of the usual anime x-over chat's.
                                  and i am praying that this chatroom takes off and last for a rather long time, but
                                  anywho i hope you are interested an if you are then feel free to keep on scrolling down. 8D

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRULES.

.01 〉〉〉You should all know this by now, considering you've probably seen it over a hundred times already. Follow gaia's ToS. If you don't then I will hunt you down and get Wolverine to do the dirty work, just kidding, but seriously follow it. Obviously no one want's to get banned, so just follow the rules it's as simple as that. It's not like I'm asking you to go jump off a cliff and kill yourself. No cybering, no autohitting, and for heaven's sake no godmoding there are only so many lives one person can live. Keep it pg-13. However, If you don't follow these rules then you'll be out of here before you can say butterscotch, got it?

.02 〉〉〉 If you’re going to join this chatroom I really do hope that you commit yourself to it. I want you to post at least twice a week. I understand that we all have lives and everything, but it would be nice if you could inform me that you won't be able to post or whatever the reason maybe so that I don't think your just leaving me hanging. Nor the rest of the role players for that matter. If you have yet to post in the chatroom and I haven't heard from you in three days, I will be sending you a message. Unless of course you send me a pm explaining why you might be or will be gone for whatever amount of time.

.03 〉〉〉 Stay in character! Kay?~ I'm not saying you have to exactly be like the character, just something close to how they act. I don't want them going OOC on me all of a sudden, well not unless it's the OOC event, but you know what I mean. So just try the best you can! Also you can take as many characters as you can handle. However, I do have to say try to be diverse and that not ever one is Homosexual or Heterosexual. Just keep that in mind when filling out the profile.

.04 〉〉〉 Literacy is a must, I know this is a chatroom and all, but this is mostly for when you’re on the offline thread. I'm pretty tired of seeing one liners and I'm pretty sure you are too. Paragraphs are five to seven sentences you should know this by now. When on the offline thread I would like you to at least post two paragraphs more is welcome. However, I don't want you writing a novel. As for posting formats I would like you to be creative, but don't go overboard with it.

.05 〉〉〉Now on with the reservations and profiles. If you wish to reserve a spot please title your pm the name of your favorite character when sending in a profile tittle your pm the name of your favorite otp, got it? ~ Now if you don't tittle your pm with the correctly then I will not accept it, I won't even reply back. Plus that will just tell me that you didn't read the rules at all. After I accept your profile then you may go ahead and post it in the profile thread.

.06 〉〉〉Last but not least have fun! ~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPROFILE SKELETON.

[imgleft]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv213/babbygirlx475/RP pics/Untitled-1_zps5e4c6101.jpg[/imgleft][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv213/babbygirlx475/RP pics/Untitled-2_zps6dc06e1d.jpg[/img]
                                  [img] 320x143 gif of character [/img][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]▐[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]♛[/color]`[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]FIRSTNAME[color=POSTINGCOLOR2]○[/color]LASTNAME[/color][/b][/size]
                                  [color=white]xx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]show/movie [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]●[/color] sexuality [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]●[/color] crush/significant other[/color]
                                  [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]character's username.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][*][/color][color=black][size=10]description of character here. what they are like, what they do, their relationships, any requests, etc.
                                  I would also like you to start a new line when ever it reaches the end of the sentence above. okay?
                                  do you understand what I did? If you do not don't afraid to ask for help. I will not bite, promise [i]! [/i][/size][/color][/*][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

FISTNAMELASTNAME
                                                xxshow/movie sexuality crush/significant other
                                                xxxxcharacter's username.

• description of character here. what they are like, what they do, their relationships, any requests, etc.
                                                      I would also like you to start a new line when ever it reaches the end of the sentence above. okay?
                                                      do you understand what I did? If you do not don't afraid to ask for help. I will not bite, promise !

RESERVATIONS;

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWISHLIST.

send a 200x200 gif to me with the title "gimme, gimme, gimme!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEVENTS.

Sex-change
                                  ah ~ what a beautiful morn-- holy ******** s**t!
                                  hahaha. I can imagine that will be half of the beautiful reactions to
                                  this unfortunate turn out. well, unfortunate for your characters. we'll
                                  probably be laughing our asses off with a bucket of popcorn ready...
                                  but yeah, I'm sure we all know with classic event ~ your character
                                  wakes up as a different gender! crazy right? I mean, how the heck
                                  did this happen....?

Age Swap
                                  this one is also a well known event. your character wakes up and
                                  they are either older than they were yesterday, or much younger.

Handcuffed
                                  hehehe. one of my favorite classics. your character ends up trapped...
                                  ahem. I mean chained to an individual. it could be someone they like,
                                  it could be someone they hate.... or it could even be someone they don't
                                  know well. whatever they case they're stuck with 'em. and it's no use trying
                                  to get out.... they're unbreakable. good luck ~

Blackmail Weekend
                                  OOPS! did i just say that out loud? lots of thoughts like this ( and more ) will
                                  be thought on this weekend. our lovely characters will suddenly get the urge
                                  to tell others deep and dark secrets. can't you just feel the drama and gossip rising?

Cosplay Day
                                  Ever wonder what the your character would look like dress up as someone else?
                                  Well here is you chance~ On the day of this event you can dress your character
                                  up as anyone you want them to be. I'll allow them to get dress up as the opposite
                                  gender as well.

Telephone
                                  Do you remember that game you played when you were little? When you stood/sat
                                  in a line and the first person would whisper something to the person next to them and
                                  it keep going until the end of the line... And then the last person would say it out loud
                                  and it would be completely different from what was originally said? Well that's what this
                                  event kind of does. Let's say Kirk told Checkov 'I think Chapel still has feelings for Spock'
                                  but Chekov turned around and told Sulu 'Chapel was feeling up Spock.' Bad example
                                  but funny right?

Freaky Friday
                                  Waaaaa. I feel so violated!
                                  Ok, so you remember that movie right? You know the one were the mom and daughter
                                  switch bodies? Well that's what this is! Your character will wake up in the body of someone else!

Who's Kid Is This?!
                                  Aaaaaah! *falls off of bed*
                                  Your character wakes up to find a kid between the age of 0-5 years old sleeping next to them.
                                  Woah! Who is this kid... and where did it come from?! Wait... it looks a bit like them... AND
                                  someone they know too! Oh god, how did that happen?!
                                  Congratulations your a new mommy/daddy!

Blind Date
                                  Your character gets a strange invitation to meet someone at a certain time and place.
                                  Weird right? Even so... they decide to go... I mean, it could hurt... right? So yeah....
                                  your character gets there and now they are stuck. on a date. with whoever else got
                                  an invitation.... juuuuust great.

Looks Like The Zoo Is Missing Some Animals...
                                  wait.... no. these animals look human! And... And... Familiar....
                                  yep, that's right my precious guenna pigs your characters have
                                  some how awoke with the characteristics of animals! whither it be
                                  ears and a tail, or the sudden want to chase your tail, or slimy scaly
                                  skin..... or-- well you get it.

Newly Weds
                                  =____________________________________________________=
                                  what the heck are you doing here? what the heck is this ring doing on
                                  my finger? what the heck is this?! *waves around a wedding picture*
                                  yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp. i now pronounce you husband and wife.
                                  *pops a party popper* wooooo ~ oh. and don't try to get out of this.
                                  because you cant. divorce is not an option, got it? deal with it.

OOC Mania
                                  everybody seems to be going all screwy! spock is frolicking with
                                  butterflies and snow is burning bunnies! ...bunnies! what is the world
                                  coming to?! oh. wait. i know ~ during this event you characters are not
                                  feeling like themselves... wonder why? *insertallknowinggrinhere*

4th Wall
                                  this one is a bit fun because your character now has a thorn in it's side,
                                  and that thorn is YOU! yep, when your character logs on they are
                                  accompanied by their lovely roleplayer. which wouldn't be so bad.... if
                                  you weren't busy being embarrassing!

I've Got The Music In Me ~
                                  this one will be a bit challenging. your character will have to sing
                                  EVERYTHING they say. and just because I want to be evil it has
                                  to rhyme. yep you heard me. it has to RHYME! mwahahahaha.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOSSIP.

gossip will go here. I will be adding random gossip from time to time and twisting characters words around to make something juicy >8D. although if you do want to add something to the gossip list just pm with the tittle "don't kiss and tell."

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUNFORGETTABLE QUOTES.

For the most part I will be adding these randomly, but if you would like to add something then pm me with the quote and page number.

Quotequotequotequotequote - name page #

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRELATIONSHIPS.

Relationships will go here.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxANNOUNCEMENTS.

8/8/2014 - thread was created!~
                                  9/2/2014 - Handcuffed Event starts!

Handcuffed Couples!:

Captain America & Rose Tyler
                                  Sherlock Holmes & Robin Hood
                                  Stark & Spock & Kirk
                                  Gamora & Jocelyn C.
                                  Sam W. & Abigail
                                  Leia & Storm
                                  Regina & Donna
                                  Bucky & Black Widow

okay everyone. So from the results it looks like handcuffed is the winner!
                                  So at this point everyone's character is logged out or has been disconnected.
                                  When they log back in they will be handcuffed to there partner(s)
                                  I do suggest that you PM or quote the person your character is handcuffed to and
                                  choose a location as to where you would want your characters to be.
                                  If they do not get back to you in at least 24 hours then go ahead and make the choice yourself.
                                  I currently only used the character of those who were active in the chatroom,
                                  the other user that has character has not gotten back to me yet,
                                  but anyway have fun!

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRESERVED.

Just in case I forgot something~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOPEN!

YOU MAY BEGIN CHATTING!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash