Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Yes! Right now, two of my charcters are talking with other people, and my first one I made is setting her mouth on fire.^^ Her element is fire, obviously! It's great, even though I do a horrible Yuki. xp ))
((yay! new member! and yesh ~anime_sweetie~ you may join!))
((hehe that sounds like alot of fun!))
((Yeah. We need more people to do the regular characters, like Ayame, the most. But yeah. My charcter that I made just yesterday for the RP is flirty, but is almost blind in both eyes.))
Name: Takeiki

Sign: Dragon

Appearance: About the height of a 11-12 yr old. Straight black hair with hot pink streaks. Mostly worn down. Wears a variety of different coloured singlet-style tops with different slogans eg. 'Born to Shop(lift)'. Either jeans or denim mini skirt.

Personality: Hyper- but that's only a front. Underneath she's a loner, afraid of rejection, of people knowing her real self.

History: Her mother is a Sohma. Her father hugged her once when she was young, and ran away to live in Scotland (he is now a junkie). Her mother has since hated her intensely- she had loved her husband, and it was Takeiki's fault, in her eyes, that he left her. Takekiki is pretty much always on the verge of leaving her mother, she tried once, but they made her go back, she was then on the verge of suicide.

Other: Dunno, I suppose someone should help escape or something.
((BurntThorns always leaves without telling us... That's not very polite...))
((Gomen! I'm sorry I left without notice! I was kicked off by my parental unit. stare it sucks. Thanks for joining us midnite! hope you have fun if we get this thing started up again....))
((Yeah. The person who owns that other RP is on now, so I get to RP there. That's why I might take longer to post, plus I'm in the RP I made myself.^^ Busy little me!))
((I think I might make a new character. This time it'll be the cow^^))

Name- Jakkel

Sign- Ox/Cow (whatever floats your boat, i prefer cow)

Age- 16

Appearance- He has long balck hair that is sometimes spiked up. He has dull brown eyes that stand out on his pale face. He is tall and has the traditional good looks of the Sohma family. He likes wearing casual clothes and adds his own quirks to his school uniform. His shirt is usually unbuttoned with the tie loose. His neck is littered with random accessories.

Personality- He is mostly mellow but can have his excited side, but that doesn't happen often. He can be pervy but that is only with girls he really likes and close relatives. Just to kind of freak them out.

History- His parents abused him when he was a child. Because od that he is constantly trying to run away. His parents just don't get the fact that he hates them. He is usually found bunking at one of his friend's houses.

Other- To be announced
((They call Haru the ox because that's the male version of the cow, so Jakkel would acually be the Ox. Cow does sound cooler, though.^^))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((You left my heart as empty
As a Monday mornin' church.
It used to be so full of faith,
But now it only hurts...
And I can hear the Devil whisperin',
'Things are only gettin' worse...'
You left my heart as empty
As a Monday mornin' church...

-Alan Jackson ))
((Interesting poem...))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
dreamcatcher266
((Interesting poem...))

((Actually, it's a song... xd But it would make a pretty interesting poem... 3nodding It's a pretty good song... Well, if like country music as much as I do... xd xp ))
((I find songs to be poems, just with music. And with music, I don't really mind what ever kind it is as long as I like the song 3nodding ))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
dreamcatcher266
((I find songs to be poems, just with music. And with music, I don't really mind what ever kind it is as long as I like the song 3nodding ))

((Same here, just some beats I don't like as much... I dunno, I'm wierd like that. I gots to go-- bye-bye! sad ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff