Yes 0.3804347826087 38.0% [ 35 ]
No 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 6 ]
Maybe 0.31521739130435 31.5% [ 29 ]
I;m here for the poll cause i'm a poll whore 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Adorable Believer

User Image   
"Sometimes when I get really quiet all of a sudden.. That's when a million and one things go through my mind" 
║▌│█│║▌║││█  ℓeda мegara ηikkas ║ ▌│█│║▌║││█║▌

It was six in the morning, but the Nikkas household was already up and awake. People were rushing around both inside and outside the two story home.
"Leda! Si̱ko̱theíte, échete scholeío sí̱mera! tha prépei na viastoúme, engoní̱!" an older feminine voice yelled in Greek from the first floor. The girl who was being yelled to groaned from her loft. Her cherry red hair spilled over her shoulders softly, silver eyes already showing annoyance.
"giagiá, I'll be down in a bit! Stop yelling, you'll wake the neighbors!" the girl yelled back down to her grandmother. She sighed softly and walked down her steps to her closet. It was full of clothing, most of which her family liked but she hated. Pushing those to the side, she slipped into a normal outfit: light purple shirt, acid washed skinny jeans, and a black semi lacy over jacket. She pulled her red hair up into a high ponytail, tying it with a faded purple ribbon. Yup, this was the normal Leda.

After grabbing her backpack, the teenager ran down the steps of her home, nearly knocking into one of her cousins.
"Andrew, watch where you're going, i̱líthios!" she cursed, walking passed her taller older cousin. There were so many people at her house, and they all seemed determined to make her miss the extra time she was given for painting. she decided it was best to just skip breakfast, which really wasnt a big deal to Leda anyways.
"I'm going to school!" she said, not even bothering to wait for a reply. With her black boots on and a pair of sun glasses on her head, Leda walked out of the gated home and onto the street towards her school.

The walk wasn't that bad. At least she left without her cousins this time, and without her grandmother calling her a hussy for how she dressed. Leda was the black sheep of the family. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that. She sighed softly but kept walking.
"Did I really have to wear boots today..?!" Leda said, a clear annoyance in her voice. She grumbled, but the high school soon came into sight. She was a junior in Highschool, but she was in no way as peppy as the majority of the girls in her grade. It was seven am buly the time she had arrived, and there was plenty of time before class started. Leda walked passed the few other early students, noticing their choice of wearing pajamas. 'Oh great, another excuse for class pride...' she thought to herself. She walked up to the art and music center, going Ito one of the art room an picking out the painting she had been working on. A smile came onto her face as she looked at it. Leda had potential, why couldn't they see it?

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█ 
"Art is the only thing that makes sense"

[translation:
1) Leda! Get up, you have school today! you have to hurry, granddaughter!
2) Grandmother
3) Idiot ]
User Image User Image User ImageJake Alexander Dawkins

Jake groaned as his alarm went off, and slowly rolled over and smacked the off button. He lay there for a few more moments and then sat up rubbing the back of his head and stretching lazily. " Time for another wonderful day of school..." he says to himself sarcastically as he meticulously makes his bed and essentially removes all evidence that he had been here. He then heads upstairs and takes a quick shower, more to wake up than anything, and squeegies the shower door and dries off the inside. After getting dressed the then jumps out the window of the back of his family's guest house and slowly lowers it closed.

As he stealthily throws his backpack over his shoulder and jumps the back gate of his family estate and can't help but look back at what used to be his home. He had been kicked out for quite awhile now, but, he had been sneaking into the guest house on the back of their property to crash every night for the past year, he just had to make sure not to leave any trace he had been there. Which also meant he no longer had any real material possessions other than three sets of clothes and his backpack. Jake trudges along adjusting his bag every now and then as the school comes into sight. He groans inwardly as he sees a large paper banner along the side of the gym stating Homecoming Week and what each days "theme" would be. Apparently today was wear your pj's to school day, he hadn't worn pj's since he was a kid, he was wearing boxers so that should count. He thinks to himself shrugging and continuing on to head to the performing arts building to see if he could get some piano playing in before class.

Born in grief
Raised in hate
Helpless to defy his fate
Let him run
Let him live
But do not forget
What we cannot forgive

And he is not one of us
He has never been one of us
He is not part of us
Not our kind

Someone once lied to us
Now we're not so blind
For we knew he would do what he's done
And we know that he'll never be one of us

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

i'll keep the love of my mother's wishes
                                                     I THINK OF MY MOTHER WHO USED TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND BRUSH MY HAIR    ( ♥ )
                                                                                         I THINK OF MY MOTHER WHO USED TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND BRUSH MY HAIR

made by TAO-OPPA.
                                                          ██ (  home.  )      ██ (  kara.  )      ██ (  outfit.  )
                                                        ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image

██████████████████████████ ▄▄ though * i've made hurtful wrong choices !
                    YOU₁₂ SILENTLY WATCHED OVER ME ▪▫ FROM BEHIND
                                   BUT NOW I THINK MORE THAN AN INNOCENT CHILD    THE MEANING OF MOM'S SILENT PRAYERS

User Image
                            "Speaking." "Speaking Korean." 'Thinking.' "Others."

Alma was already dressed for the day the moment she put on her pajamas the night before. She
                            had decided she'd wear her most favorite and comfortable pair ever. Her pink hello kitty kigurumi.
                            Sluggishly, she grabbed her ringing phone and turned it over onto its front side, the shenanigans
                            coming to a stop. It was a feature her phone had to automatically turn off when flipped over, and
                            it was very convenient instead of having to reach for it, open your eyes and then press a few buttons
                            to silence the calls. Alma sleepily rubbed her eyes, pushing back the blankets to make way to
                            the bathroom to start her morning routine.

pushoverpushoverUser Image

Stepping into the hallway, the girl maneuvered herself to check on Kara before waddling down to
                            her room to change clothes. Blinking the sleep away from her eyes, Alma pushed through the
                            many garbs hanging in her closet for something to wear for the day. Oh, well, she'd be wearing
                            pajamas of course, but underneath them. Alma wanted to wear something underneath just in
                            case she and her little group of friends were heading out to play after school. Settling for a one
                            piece short jumper, Alma changed into them, straightening out her hair whenever it caught on the
                            fleecy material of her kigurumi. She proceeded to slip on a pair of black toms, the light bouncing
                            off of the pink, shimmery text. Grabbing her bag and spraying quick tufts of perfume around her
                            neck, she proceeded to head downstairs where their father was surely already awake at the table.
                            "Annyeong Appa~" Alma greeted, a quick peck on the cheek before settling down in a chair of her
                            own. "What are you doing in those?" He inquired about her attire, while she stacked food onto her
                            plate. "Mmmm." she pointed her fork at him, eyes widening while she chewed. "It's homecoming
                            week, daddy. Today's pajama day."
                            Alma smiled, returning to her food.

ooc: suuup peeps. LEEWAY FOR KARA TO COME IN.

not in class/geometry  creative writing  16th century  biology  gym

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • First step to fame 200

I love you, just like this The longed end of wandering
      xxxxxxI leave behind this world's unending sadness
      Walking the many && unknowable paths I follow a dim light
      xxxxxxxx It's something we'll do together to the end
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into the new world

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAriel »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Outfit Translations:
      Morning, Dad.
      Little sister.
      Dad.

Кara woke up to the sound of her alarm clock's tune buzzing on her table. The girl sighed. Rolling out of her covers, she sat up and stretched. When she was turning off her phone alarm, a note popped up on the touchscreen. It read: " Monday: Pajama Day" It was homecoming week for the school, which meant a spirit week. Today was the first day of it. Taking her morning shower, she followed with the rest of her morning routine. She didn't want to wear her actual pajamas to school, though. Moving over to her walk in closet, she chose to wear a pair of sweat pants, tank top, and a light shirt. That way she wasn't wearing what she slept in, but yet she could sleep in them if she wanted. She knew her sister, Alma, already selected sleepwear the night before. Slipping on a pair of moccasins, she grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs.

Her father and sister were already at the table eating. Sitting down, she joined them. "Achim, Appa," she said to her father. Taking a bite of her food, she turned to her sister. "Ready for pajama day?" Kara asked her. Of course she was ready; she was wearing her pajamas. Homecoming week was always fun. Now her freshman sister got to experience it. "This is good, Dad," she told him. He could never get enough compliments on his food. Soon enough, they finished. "Let's go, dong-saeng," she told her, "we don't want to be late," Grabbing her bag off of the floor, she scooted out of her chair. Opening the door for Alma, she called back to her dad, "Bye, Appa!" As her sister went through the door, so did she. They headed to the car. Getting into the drivers seat, Alma got into the passengers seat. She was too young to be driving yet, but Kara didn't mind driving them to school. It gave her company.

The drive from their large house to the school wasn't long. Soon they arrived, and she pulled into an empty parking space. Taking the keys out, she locked the can and then placed the keys in her bag. "Heads up, homecoming week can get kind of crazy," she told her sister as they walked down the sidewalk together. It felt kind of weird to wear sweat pants to school, but it was comfy. She would get used to it. Even when her sister was wearing pajamas, she still pulled it off to look cute. She maybe even looked more adorable then usual. It's not like they were the only ones, though. Kara laughed lightly. They swung the doors open, and strode in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OOC; Yay, here we go! )

Don't wait for a miracle ⊱⊱ xxxxxxx
      There's a rough road in front of us with obstacles
      && future that can't be known, yet I won't change
      I can't give up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schedule;
      Algebra II ⋧ Not in class
      Chemistry
      Journalism
      Lunch
      World History
      Art

Other activities;
      Dance team, Choir, &&Gymnastics

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Somebody Likes You 100

made by TAO-OPPA.
                                                              ██ (  school.  )      ██ (  kara.  )      ██ (  outfit.  )

User Image

User Image

BUT NOW I THINK MORE THAN AN INNOCENT CHILD    THE MEANING OF MOM'S SILENT PRAYERS

User Image

Alma could hear the approaching foots steps and knowingly turned around to see her sister
                                awake and well. She returned to her food, willing herself to finish the rice at least before leaving.
                                Alma smiled and nodded at her sister in reply to her inquiries, pulling at the hood of her pink
                                kigurumi. She listened as Kara commented on the breakfast their father himself had prepared for
                                them all this fine morning. It was indeed delicious, especially since he had only began cooking
                                since a few months ago. At first he was surprisingly okay for a beginning cook, and soon his
                                new found natural talent for preparing cuisine had steadily bloomed into all the deliciousness and
                                glory that is the breakfast she feasted on. "It is delicious daddy~ Good job." Alma had poured
                                some of his spicy tofu soup into her now empty rice bowl, picking up the solid contents first with
                                her chopsticks. Stuffing the little delicacies into her mouth, Alma soon lifted the edge of the
                                glass bowl to her lips to taste the soup. It was warm, which was a little too much for the girl
                                wearing fleece that morning. After drinking the last of her father's soup, she took a few mouthfuls
                                of ice water before following after Kara. "Ne, unnie~" Alma quickly turned back to peck her father
                                on the cheek. "Annyeong, appa!" she waved to him as the door closed behind her.

Alma climbed into the passenger seat of Kara's car, not minding any of the strange looks she
                                received on the way to school. It was a silent trip as Alma gave Kara the silence she needed to
                                concentrate driving, and soon enough they arrived at the school parking lot. Parking into an empty
                                slot, Alma opened the door to get out of Kara's car. Waiting for her sister to lock it, Alma stood
                                around on the curb returning some of the smiles she received from other teens. "Aww yiiisss!"
                                Alma fist pumped, jumping slightly when she did. "Crazy is the best kind of school there is." she
                                joked, bobbing as she paraded towards the door to the schools. Kara's outfit was really casual,
                                but not as casual as what she would wear to sleep, Alma speculated in her mind. Upon hearing
                                her laugh, the freshman girl turned to her unnie, smiling as they stepped into the school building.

"Unnie, what do you have first period again?" Alma looked at her sister quizzically, as she hadn't
                                bothered to remember Kara's schedule.

ooc: HAYYY THAAARR.

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
          • Treasure Hunter 100
          • Jolly Roger 50
          • Survivor 150
          Tara Hart

I'm Wearing this
          I'm with the teacher
          I'm feeling Sleepy and a bit Sad

There is delight in singing, though none hear beside the singer.

User Image

Tara looked at some of the other students in confusion. 'Why are they wearing--? Oh no! It's pajama day, I forgot all about it!' Tara thought frantically, looking from side to side as if someone was making fun of her for just realizing this fact now as opposed to when she just walked into school and saw a large majority of the student wearing pajamas. It took her a moment to realize this discovery had been made in her head. Shrugging in relief, Tara started down the hallway, heading for her geometry class. She was always eager to get there before classes started. She liked the free time to just think about whatever came into her head.

Sliding into the classroom, she was relieved to find it empty besides for the teacher who was busy at their desk, sifting steadily through papers and writing things on them with a pen. The teacher hardly noticed Tara at all as she reached her desk and sat herself down. It didn't take long for her to become entranced by something invisible right outside the window. Her chin rested on her hand and her eyes became unfocused as she did what she did best, daydreamed about everything she could possibly imagine. Today it seemed the hot topic in her head was flying.

As she thought about it, she could only connect what could probably be such a lovely sensation as flying to when she played piano. Her fingers moving across the keys always made her feel as if she were floating. It was an incredible experience for her even after all the time she had spent playing it. Tara could remember how when she was younger (about four) and her Grandmother played for her. Tara hadn't yet begun to play the beautiful instrument at that point, but she absolutely adored listening to her Grandmother play despite how little her Grandmother knew (she was a singer, not a pianist). Every time the notes started, Tara would imagine herself flying through the air, the wind blowing her hair around wildly, the weight of life seeming to lift off her shoulders, the idea of looking at everything from a distance, it just got her so excited to play herself. But when her Grandmother stopped the song, it was like a crash landing. Tara never wanted it to stop so she begged and pleaded for her Grandmother to play more. The old lady would, but she told Tara that everything has to end sometimes and you can't dawdle your life away thinking about it. Then, not more then two months ago, everything did end for her Grandmother and Tara finally understood what she meant.

Tara couldn't help but dawdle on her Grandmother's death. She tried not to show how she felt to her parents, but sometimes it felt as if that was making everything worse. Bottling things up inside like that, she knew it wasn't healthy. But how are you supposed to show such sad emotions to parents who will only worry about you? And its not like she'd just be able to spill out her feelings to friends. Why burden them with something like that? It seemed unnecessary, and she wasn't about to admit to everyone that she couldn't take her grandmother's advice when she loved and adored the old lady as much as she did even after her Grandmother was gone. She also didn't want people to think she was spoiled for being upset when her life was as wonderful as it could possibly get. I mean, she was rich, has both parents, a happy home atmosphere, her own room, a good school, friends, it was what any person could hope for in their life and yet she still was sad.

When I first fell in love with the piano, I knew it was me. I was dying to play.

((Out.Of.Cupakes :: I'm sorry it's so long. I tried to think of something to write and I couldn't come up with anything that would take up at least three paragraphs (that's what I usually try to write in every roleplay I participate in). So I started writing and this basically came out of nowhere and I didn't realize how long it was until I had finished. I tried thinking of ways to shorten it but it didn't really work out as well as I had hoped because it sounded odd when I read it in my head. So yes, I decided I'd surrender to myself and just put it out like this. I really hope that makes sense to everyone. o.o And also, hi everyone c: Sorry I haven't posted in the OOC at all, I just got really confused as to what's going on in there and was afraid to intrude.))
          User Image

LIGHT, tab LIGHT,
          light up the sky,
          You light up the sky to show me you are with me

And I, I, I can't deny,
          No I can't deny that you are right here with me

You've opened my eyes !!
          so I can see you
          》》all around me

LIGHT, tab LIGHT,
          light up the sky,
          You light up the sky to show me you are with me

Out of Class tab Algebra II tab American History tab Chemistry tab Creative Writing tab Gym tab Band/Basketball

It was roughly 6:30 in the morning when Seth's innocent sleep was rudely interrupted by the blaring sound of loud, obnoxious rap music. The boy let out a soft groan as he rolled out of his curled up position onto his back and reached an arm out, waving it around blindly in search of the source of the noise. Unfortunately he was unable to find the object and blue eyes were forced to open to be met by the light filtering in through the pulled drapes on his window as his arm dropped limply to hang off the edge of his bed. Well there was no denying it now. The weekend was officially over and it was Monday morning. Don't get him wrong, Seth didn't mind school as it gave him a chance to see and hang out with a lot of his friends but he did kind of miss getting to sleep in; the homework thing wasn't his favorite either as that cut into valuable "hanging out with friends" time. But it was something that he had to do. Unfortunately that also meant getting out of bed to get to his alarm clock that was sitting on his desk on the opposite side of the room. Thankfully he was usually the last person so wake up so his parents didn't mind how long it sometimes took him to turn off the alarm. They were honestly the ones who had chosen the particular station for his alarm because they knew that if it played music that he liked, he would lie in bed listening to it till he fell asleep again. At least this way they could be sure that he would get up in order to turn it off or change the music.

And get up he did. The brunette pushed himself up into a sitting position before knocking the covers off of the lower half of his body revealing the basketball shorts and t-shirt that he typically wore to bed. Hopping off of the bed, he stumbled across the room to change the station of the radio. Now that it was more the kind of music that he liked to listen to - happy, upbeat, and energizing - he lifted his hands above his head and stretched out his arms and back. A quiet, choked sound forced itself from his body as he did before he dropped the stretch with a sigh and opened his eyes to glance at the calendar on his desk. Oh right! It was spirit week this week! And today was even pajama day too! Well, he definitely felt a lot more awake now. Spirit Week was always something that he enjoyed as it gave him opportunities to do things differently at school and usually led to a lot of fun things with his friends. Oddly enough, the majority of the student population participated in Spirit Week except for a few who seemed to think that they were "too cool" for that sort of thing. Personally Seth just thought that they were embarrassed and tried to hide behind the attitude but to each their own. He saw no problem with it so he would take full advantage of it. Plus, it meant that he didn't have to change clothes that morning. Added bonus!

Singing along quietly to the music from his radio, Seth made a quick dash across the hallway to his bathroom and quickly proceeded into his morning routine. Roughly ten minutes later he emerged again with brushed teeth, wet hair, and a towel around his waist as he realized he had forgotten to take his change of clothes with him to the bathroom. Another quick dash across the hallway back to bathroom and he remembered that he didn't need a change of clothes because he was wearing his pajamas to school today. The brunette laughed as he put his pajamas back on and tossed the towel up onto his head. Guess he had clothes for later in case he needed them for anything. Rubbing the towel through his wet, brunette locks the teen crossed back to his bedroom to throw on his shoes and grab his backpack that he had packed up the night before to make sure he didn't forget anything. After a quick check to make sure he had his phone and his house keys he left his room and made his way down the hallway to join his parents for breakfast, or at least as much of breakfast that he had time to eat. Both his mother and father were already awake and eating by the time he made it to the table. "Morning!" he greeted cheerfully before plopping his backpack down next to the door and taking a seat at the table. It looked like today was a fairly simple breakfast of cereal, fruit, and toast. His mother greeted him in return while his father chuckled lightly. "Did you forget something this morning Seth?" The teen glanced at his father before noticing his gaze had turned to his current choice in clothes. "Oh! Nope. I didn't forget anything at all." he replied with a laugh as he poured some cereal into his bowl. "This week is Spirit Week at school," the milk was then added, "And today is pajama day." he finished as he put the lid back on the milk and set it down on the table again before helping himself to a large spoonful.

The rest of breakfast passed without incident and his dad soon left for work after giving his son a hug and his wife a kiss goodbye. Seth took that as his cue to get up and take his dishes to the sink. He usually walked to school and found that if he left around the same time that his dad did, he would make it there early enough to say hi to people but not enough to get bored. Once the spoon and bowl had been deposited and the milk returned to the fridge, the brunette scampered over to the doorway and grabbed his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder as he turned around. "I'm off Mom! See you after school." He gave his mother a large smile and an even bigger hug before turning around and heading out the door, the sound of her farewell following after him. He had thrown his house keys into his backpack as he didn't really have pockets in his basketball shorts and his phone was simply kept in his hand as he walked down the street, enjoying the feeling of the fresh air as it took the final steps in waking him up. That was another reason that he liked walking to school. It woke him up and gave him a chance to potentially walk with any of the other kids that lived nearby. But it seemed as though today he would be walking alone. Either people were sleeping in because it was pajama day or had left at a different time than usual. Seth honestly didn't mind much as it gave him a chance to daydream, which was a rather common thing for him, especially when walking alone. He did snap out of it briefly though as he saw a penny laying on the sidewalk in front of him. Pausing in his steps, the brunette bent down to pick it up. Blue orbs stared at it for a moment before another smile quickly made it's presence known on his face as he set the penny back on the sidewalk face-up. 'There! Now everyone who sees that penny will have a lucky day today.' he thought as he brought his gaze back up and nearly doubled his pace on his way to school. Today just seemed like it was going to be a good day and the thought wasn't even hindered by the large structure of the school looming ahead of him. That was where his friends were and he was excited to see them all again.

I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!

{{Out Of Class: Okay! I hope that this works out well enough for everyone. He can either be still on his way to school or actually make it on to school grounds. I'll leave that up to anyone who wants to interact with him.}}

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
          • Popular Thread 100
          • The Perfect Setup 150
          • First step to fame 200

I love you, just like this The longed end of wandering
          xxxxxxI leave behind this world's unending sadness
          Walking the many && unknowable paths I follow a dim light
          xxxxxxxx It's something we'll do together to the end
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into the new world

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAriel »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Outfit Translations:

Кara returned the grin from her sister. She was so silly~ That was another difference between the two sisters. Although Kara was usually quite bubbly, her sister was a few levels above that. She took hyper to a new level. Kara didn't mind it at all. It gave her something to laugh about. Alma had many friends, so she guessed they don't really mind it either. Personality is what makes everybody themselves; and Alma's was just loveable. Still, she worried about her, though. They walked down the hallway together. Kara wasn't sure where they were going, but they were going. " I have Algebra II next, " she reminded her little sister. " and your math class is first, right?" she asked her, just to make sure. She knew Alma's schedule okay, but not that well. Kara focused on her own schedule, not her sister's. The classes, she knew, but the order of them, not so much.

Kara spotted her locker among the wall. "I need to grab my math book, " she told her, swinging over to the side to pick it up. She didn't know if Alma wanted to keep hanging out with her this morning, or not. Sometimes her and her sister stay with eachother, and other times Alma goes off and finds her friends. Dialing in her combo, she attempted to open her locker. She was not good at them, and she didn't like them very well. "Aish!" she sighed lightly, and redialed it again. Finally getting it open, she got her book. Shutting it, she slid it into her bag. "Okay," she said, half to herself.

As she looked up, she noticed the halls were starting to fill more. People were striding by and getting books they needed for the first class. What made it better, was that most of them were in their pajamas. It made her smile. There was still plenty of time before the bell rang for first period to start. Some people even went to class early. Kara didn't want to be the first, but not the last; in between the two. A lot of people took the time before class to socialize, so the halls were also clustered with groups of people chatting. One thing that was irritating about that, was that some would stand in the middle of the hallway in a giant group and people have to squeeze all away around them. Kara didn't understand that. She had her own small selection of friends, but they weren't like that. Kara wasn't a loner, but she wasn't the most popular, either. She laid low in the middle of the two. Mostly school was important for learning and doing well in your classes - their dad said. So that was what Kara did the most.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OOC; Hello to everybody! So Alma can go off if you want, or she can stay with Kara. I made it so it can go either way. )

Don't wait for a miracle ⊱⊱ xxxxxxx
          There's a rough road in front of us with obstacles
          && future that can't be known, yet I won't change
          I can't give up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schedule;
          Algebra II ⋧ Not in class
          Chemistry
          Journalism
          Lunch
          World History
          Art

Other activities;
          Dance team, Choir, &&Gymnastics

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
          • Bunny Spotter 50
          • Money Never Sleeps 200
          • Somebody Likes You 100

made by TAO-OPPA.
                                                                  ██ (  school.  )      ██ (  kara, tara.  )      ██ (  outfit.  )

User Image

User Image

User Image

The petite girl grinned back at the older female, who would partially remember Alma's important
                                    routines when the younger girl couldn't even remember all of her own. Leaning against the locker
                                    next to Kara's, she nodded her head and a quick, "Yep!" made its way out of her mouth. Alma
                                    studied her sister's features. She looked more like their mom than anyone related to their small
                                    family. The same smile, eyes, nose, cheeks. She was the spitting image of their beautiful mother.
                                    Alma was barely old enough to remember anything about her, but she did. It was hard to forget
                                    when someone so beautiful was killed in such a horrible way. Sometimes jealousy got the best
                                    of herself when comparing herself to her sister, as she looked like their father with his chubby
                                    baby face and soft features. While there was nothing wrong with the way her father looked, Alma
                                    had wanted a more grown up approach on the world, but she was stuck with her kiddish looks.
                                    It was something that nagged at her very much when she was younger, and it still did. But with
                                    time, the longing and envy wore away much as sharp claws would dull as it continued scraping
                                    against the pavement. Alma should have been heading to her locker soon, but the idea of getting
                                    ready for school right as she entered the building was an unpleasant one.

The girl listened to the complaints of her sister as she constantly tried to open the door with no
                                    success, when finally it swung open. The red haired girl reached inside for her book before
                                    shutting it closed and tucking it in her bag. The halls were beginning to fill up with the more
                                    annoying students, clogging up the hallways, making it impossible to pass through. Alma
                                    disliked it, and would often times try to push her way through. The results weren't good for
                                    someone of her short stature; whom was shoved right back without a second glance. Alma's first
                                    class was geometry, a subject given to sophomores after passing eighth grade. Well, that was
                                    how it was for her, at least. There wouldn't be anyone inside he room already beside Tara. Alma
                                    would know that class was the first place Tara would head for upon entering the building, and
                                    would stay there until first period ended. The black haired girl turned to her sister, thinking that
                                    for whatever time was left, Kara would be able to hang out with them and still make it to class.
                                    "Unnie, let's go to my class first." Alma grabbed hold of her sister's wrist, and led her through
                                    whatever space she could manage; sometimes pushing through a couple kissing or at the edges
                                    of a circle. After crossing through one hallway, she turned a corner with Kara still in tow, and
                                    entered a classroom near the corner labeled 'Geometry'. The room was filled with shapes and
                                    colors all plastered onto the wall with staples and other adhesive school supplies. Notes and
                                    examples were written on cheap paper of all sizes and hung up beside the calculator caddies
                                    and the pencil sharpener nailed to the wall. The black projector used during lessons was currently
                                    turned off, still facing the wall with the screen pulled up. Alma found the teacher sitting behind his
                                    desk and scribbling on papers, while Tara was sitting looking unoccupied. She was motionless,
                                    which Alma could only think of one reason why. Daydreaming.

Alma let go of Kara's hand and shimmied through the maze of seats to where her best friend was
                                    sitting. Pausing momentarily when she reached her back, Alma raised her hands up and slowly
                                    crept behind her, abruptly bringing them down to Tara's shoulders interrupting anything the blond
                                    might have been thinking about.

ooc: i don't wanna leave, so i'll drag her off to meet with tara for a little. c; i'm just not sure if
                                    there's anyone kara can socialize with after alma's gone.

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
              • Treasure Hunter 100
              • Jolly Roger 50
              • Survivor 150
              Tara Hart

I'm Wearing this
              I'm with the teacher, Alma, and Kara
              I'm feeling Surprised, Confused

There is delight in singing, though none hear beside the singer.

User Image

Thoughts of her Grandmother had come and past. Now ideas for dinner swirled about her head. Usually she could just ask their personal chef to cook something good but her mother was coming home after a week in another state, Tara wanted to cook for her mother herself. So far she was considering steak but Tara wasn't a huge fan of eating meat. Her mother loved it though. However, spaghetti was also sounding pretty good and her mother liked that too. Tomato sauce and meatballs wouldn't be hard to make whereas steaks... Yeah, they were eating spaghetti tonight.

Tara was pulled out of her thoughts by a pair of hands placed abruptly on her shoulders. She flew to her her feet, emitting a small squeak of surprise. Spinning around, she was relieved to find it was merely Alma, her best friend. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down she laughed awkwardly. "Don't do that again, I almost had a heart attack" Tara informed, her hand over her heart. The things she had been thinking of previous to Alma's interruptions had completely disappeared from her mind, she couldn't remember what they had been. Catching sight of Kara Tara smiled cheerfully, giving the older girl a small wave. Tara knew that Kara and Alma were close and since Tara and Alma were best friends, she wasn't surprised to see Kara around often, looking over her younger sibling like the ideal older sister she was. Kara and Alma were close sisters, a bond Tara wouldn't want to severe or get in the way of especially since she didn't want Alma upset with her.

Tara turned back to Alma with a look of puzzlement. "I'm amazed I didn't hear you come in" she admitted. Of course, Tara hardly noticed anything when she had her head in the clouds. So basically, she didn't notice anything that wasn't loud or didn't interfere with her body when she daydreamed. "But I guess I never do" she added happily. This hadn't been the first time Alma has snuck up on her when she was in one of her dazes.

Anyway, she was glad to see her friend and have someone to talk to. Of course it made her lose her daydreaming time but she still enjoyed the distraction. Alma was always a plasure to talk with "I see you didn't forget pajama day" Tara observed, looking at the girl's pajamas in approval. Now she really wished she had remembered that little detail of the day this morning. "I managed to" she laughed, shrugging it off and trying not to think that she missed out on such an awesome event like this.

When I first fell in love with the piano, I knew it was me. I was dying to play.

Adorable Believer

User Image

"I can be sweet just like Reese's, I can be cruel and shred you to Pieces. I can be your Savior, Undertaker. I can be the love of your life or your heart breaker"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ ℕoah ℓuz Шells `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▌ ▍▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍▐

"This is Halloween! Everybody make a scene! Trick or treat til the neighbors gonna die of fright..." 
              The sounds of a movie being on could be heard throughout the two story studio. It was obvious that someone had left The Nightmare Before Christmas on loop all night long. Had it not been for the fact that a young teenage male was trying to sleep and avoid school, this might've been nice. 
              "Damn you, uncle..." the dark haired teen grumbled, covering his head with a pillow. "Why can't I just pretend to be dead today...?" That question wouldn't be answered. He sighed softly and sat up, removing the pillow from over his ears. His silver eyes tried to adjust to the light entering the room, but failed. Closing his eyes, the male felt around his desk for the sunglasses before placin them on his face. 

He opened his eyes again and looked around his messy room. Clothes were laying around the floor, posters hung on his wall, pictures of him and his best friends were posted practically everywhere. He smiled as he jumped down from his bunk bed. He looked over to one of the pictures on the wall signed by his singers. It was of him, his best friend, Noelle, and a few members of a band they both loved. It was signed "To Noah- Rock on and Never Give In" 
              That's right. He had gone with his best friend Noelle since their other counterpart had been sick. It was one of the best times they had had in a long time.
              "Well, I know Noelle is going to kill me if I try to ditch today.." the teen chuckled as he headed to the shower. 

After drying and straightening his light brown hair, the teen started to get dressed for the day. He changed into one of his regular outfits and smirked slightly. The day was probably going to be fun. Noah walked downstairs to the kitchen, noticing that his uncle was laying on the couch, sleeping the day away. He really couldn't judge, after all he was the manager of a local night club. He checked the fridge for some food and took out the carton of orange juice. Once again, Noah would have too buy breakfast. He sighed as he poured the glass and drank it. A letter caught his eye. It was in a formal style envelope, obviously from his parents. Either way, he took it out and read it. 
              'Noah, your father and I are sincerely sorry for missing your first day of school again, but work has not allowed us any free time. I hope things are well with you and your uncle. Will you please write back when you have the time. I know it doesn't make up for us ring gone for so long but I have enclosed a large sum of money for your personal use. The house and everything is already paid for your continuos use. 
              We love you and miss you, 
              Mom' 

He read the letter over again but couldn't help but start laughing. 
              "What are they smoking that makes then think I give a damn about them missing out on my life? Ah well, at least she bribes my love for her with a pretty big wad of money." he said between laughs. Looking at the check, the number was over a thousand dollars. It was an increase from the year before and so on. Not like it mattered. Noah stuck the check in his pocket, grabbed his backpack and phone, and walked out the door.  

If there was one thing Noah hated more than anything, it was taking the bus to school. Sure, he could've asked one of his friends to pick him up, but hat was something he didn't want to sink down to. He sighed and stared out the window, drifting back to sleep. 
              By the time the bus had made its final stop, Noah had only about a half hour til school started. He got up from his seat and got of the moving death trap bus. He stuck a pair on headphones in his ears and began the actual walk to school.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jake smiles to himself as he slips into the for now empty choir room and plops himself down at the piano. He inhales deeply and begins to softly play a sad, mournful tune that he had written that always seemed to calm him down and make him see things in the right light. He smiles softly to himself letting the music wash over him like waves of relaxation pouring through him. His fingers seem to float across the keys not even seeming to make contact as the eerie tune floats through the room, getting slightly louder and even more haunting. I could sit here all day.... he thinks to himself as his fingers continue coax out the song. As he finally reaches the end of his piece he opens his eyes, just in time to wipe the small amount of moisture that had accumulated in them during his moment of reverie. He smiles softly to himself again and sighs as he stands up and once again heads out into the world of injustice and cruelty, but he knew one thing, he would keep his head held high, and fight against it with all his being.

Born in grief
              Raised in hate
              Let him run
              Let him live
              But do not forget
              What we cannot forgive

And he is not one of us
              He is not part of us
              Not our kind

Someone once lied to us
              Now we're not so blind
              For we knew he would do what he's done
              And we know that he'll never be one of us

Adorable Believer

User Image
              "Sometimes when I get really quiet all of a sudden.. That's when a million and one things go through my mind"
              `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ ℓeda мegara ηikkas `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ 
              ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█

Leda could already hear the sounds of people who had just arrived at school. She didn't really feel like going down to say hi considering she wasn't one of the most social people ever. That wasn't saying that she was anti-social or a loner, but that she just preferred the company of paintings and music instead. Leda shook her head, locks of her vibrant res hair spilled over her shoulders. She tied a smock around her and proceeded to collect her paints. She knew she only had a short amount of time before class started, but she still wanted to paint. 

Leda hummed softy as she set the easel down and put the canvas on top on it. The painting she had been working on was of an image that always played in her mind; a garden surrounded by roses. 
              "So nervous it shakes the finger tips that are coursing through you hair. With those lovely lips that are made to kiss, you put in a spin~ oh, you've got the body of a goddess.. You've got the moves that make me sweat, you've got a voice that makes me breathless.." Leda began to sing softly. It was a song by Get Scared, a band that her family thought was demonic.  she scoffed softly at the thought but kept painting, blending hues of pinks and reds together. 

Her train of thought was ruined when her phone rang. Wiping he hands on the apron, she took out the cellular device to see who it was. Low and behold, it was her mother. 
              "Lí̱da! Ótan se theoús ónoma eísai?! Den éprepe na fýgei méchri ton xádelfó sas afí̱nei étsi tha boroúse na sas odi̱gí̱sei kai Anthony sto scholeío! " her mother screamed over the phone in Greek. That we the problem with her family; they were so intrusive and annoying.
              "Mom, I'm at school. I don't need Andrew and Anthony to drive me to school, I can walk. " Leda retorted. There was already a clear annoyance in her voice, despite the fact that she was trying to keep her temper. 
              "Look mom, I am in the middle of something. I will call you later. Bye," Leda said, cutting her mother off in the middle of her sentence. She skid the phone back into her pocket and looked back to her painting. 

"Af̱tó eínai skoupídia. Den thélo̱ na to dei kaneís." she said angrily in Greek. Being irrational, she landed a punch directly through the center of the painting, destroying the beauty of it. Leda threw the painting in the trash, kicking it as it layed on the ground. She quickly untied the smock, throwing it to the ground as she stormed out of the art room. Leda quickly made her way to the girls bathroom and locked herself in a stall.  A few tears slid down her pale face. 
              "I can't wait 'til April...." 

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█ 
              "Are you always this articulate?"
              User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Schedule
              ɢeometry 
              ϲreative ωriting 
              ϲhemistry 
              ⒃th ϲentury 
              ɑrt 

Translation: Leda! Where in gods name are you?! You weren't supposed to leave until your cousin leaves so he could drive you and Anthony to school! 

This is garbage. I don't want to look at it.

((OOC: song in 2nd pic))

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
              • Conversationalist 100
              • Forum Explorer 100
              • Befriended 100
              User Image tab tab tab Kayle Elizabeth Smith
              tab tab ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
              tab tab tab tab Kiara

Kayle awoke softly to the sound of her alarm going off and hopped off her bed. Remembering it was pajama day at school she didn't even bother chaging though she still took the time to put her hair in a side braid and do some quick make-up. Once she was ready she headed downstairs and made herself some toast for breakfast. She was clearing her dishes just as her dad walked in and studied her clothing. "Why arn't you ready for school?" He asked her. Kayle went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning dad. And it's pajama day today." She replied before grabbing her car keys and backpack. "See you after school!" She yelled back down the hall. "Have a good day" She heard her dad reply as she shut the door.

The drive to school wasn't long and as she pulled into her usual parking spo she saw alot of different types of pjama's around, plus some poeple who either didn't have school spirit or forgot. She grabbed her backpack and headed towards the back of the school where her locker was. It was also where the performing arts classrooms were. She put her stuff back and as she grabbed her books she could hear a soft piano playing. The song was beautiful to her. She wondered who was playing and as she shut her locker so did the playing. She looked over as the door to the band room opened and alex came out. She gave a soft smile. "Morning Alex." She piped up. "Was that you playing in there? It was beautiful." She asked hoping she had found the "masked musician"
              ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
              With: Alex Location:By her locker, Outside the music room.Wearing: Pajama Day!
              My Classes: 1. Algebra II 2. Astrology 3. Creative Writing 4. World History 5. Enviromental Science
              User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Alex jumps as someone says his name from his side and turns to see Kayle standing by her locker. He laughs at himself for jumping and smiles walking over, "Morning Kay, and thanks I wrote it, looks like you caught The Phantom of The Band Room." he says putting up his hand to cover half of his face before laughing again then looking at her with a expression of mock disaproval. "Really Kay, pajamas...I thought you were better than this, ha ha" he says jokingly as he leans against the locker next to hers. His expression was obviously happier than usual, it always was when Kay was around, she is his best friend after all. In fact when they were hanging around it wasn't the only time his face had that sad, cold expression. Alex playfully pushes her shoulder and smiles, "So when are you going to stop being a braniac and come down to join me in good ole Geometry?" he teases before he plops back against the lockers behind him a small grin still on his face. He adjusts the his backpack on his shoulder before looking back at her again crossing his eyes, showing the goofy fun side of him that only Kayle gets to see. He sticks out his tongue and then looks around to see if anyone had seen his outburst of personality before look back at Kayle awaiting her rebuttal.

Born in grief
              Raised in hate
              Let him run
              Let him live
              But do not forget
              What we cannot forgive

And he is not one of us
              He is not part of us
              Not our kind

Someone once lied to us