< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Blazing Protagonist

13,200 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Rei Hope

User Image

"Uwaaah... There's so many stairs..." A small child lay sprawled out on their stomach in front of the school. "I'm so tired... Why couldn't I have noticed I left my wallet before I went all the way down to town..?" They whined softly, staring up at the school. "I don't have the energy to make it to the classroom..." As the figure stared off into the distance, a small white cat walked over and sat on the child's head.
"Lucky, you and Luckless and have it easy... You get food handed to you for free, you freeloaders..." They groaned, reaching up to pet the cat. Another cat, this one black, walked over as well and sat on the child's back, meowing and laying down.
"]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Professor Neon Riddler

Death Scythe A Weapon Teacher

The Puppet Teacher

User ImageUser Image

Neon's face fell as the stance girl just stared at him. It was like she was starting into his soul or-Hey! She was staring into his soul! On instinct he covered his chest like a women would do if she had been caught topless. He didn't like people looking at his soul....his old Meister always used his Soul perception to tease him, and he never really got over that after all these years. "H-Hey stop that it's not polite to stare." He said defensively, his soul was powerful but still it wasn't a reason to look at it. The ex-circus performer uncovered as the women answered his question.

Neon was shocked, he stood there frozen like a complete idiot. "T-Teacher? " he stuttered trying to comprehend what was going on. How could he mistake a teacher for a student?! He came out to learn about the students to socialize with co-workers. Though learning about bit about his peers wouldn't be all that bad. So Neon unfroze and gave Nicole a smile. "Yes That's me, I only just arrived a few moments ago. I forgot about how strict America was when it came to flying ...,,and bring a trunk full off puppets and bouncy balls can raise suspicion" he said with a small laugh. Neon was still a little upset that he was kept for questioning and forced to miss his flight, twice.....at two different air ports. He didn't understand what was so uncommon about puppets.

Maybe Americas were just crazy.

"You teach Wavelength implantation? How delightful, that must be new, I don't remember taking it...unless it was a Meister only class" Neon spoke with a genuine smile, maybe it wasn't so bad speaking with another teacher. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Neon Riddler, I teach The Weapons Class. Teach the Meisters how to wield there weapons, and Teach Weapons how to harness there full potential.......I suppose the curricular requires me to teach a little history too." Neon didn't want to bore Nicole with any history he might ramble into so he quickly shut his mouth. "Yes I just settled in, A classroom should be a comforting environment after all. What about-wait...." Now it was Riddlers turn to stare at Nicole. Neon had no soul perception, in fact his connection to souls were complete s**t. Though he remembered Nicole from some where.

"Ah! Your the Soul a Alchemist! I've heard allot about you! Your works are famous. " Neon couldn't believe this was really her! In the flesh! "I'm proud to work beside you miss !"

-Cruel Emptiness-

Where: In the Halls
With: Nicole...mistaking her for a student
Mood: Determined
OutOfPuppets: .

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
W i l l i a m_____S p i c e r
████████████████████████████████████ ███ ██
Let me tell you something
Don't trust anybody
And don't cross me

The school seemed very dull and quiet while William was aimlessly wandering before. Like a bleak grey and black castle from ancient times. But in a matter of seconds this girl had brought life into the halls. When William approached her, she flung up her hands an froze them there while he was speaking. It was quite odd for a person to do that, anyone normal at least. He raised an eyebrow at her as she spoke to him. He stared at her with great interest. Her manner of speaking and her demeanor appeared to him like she came straight from a children's storybook. He leaned his face closer to her with his hands behind his back for another inspection. He returned to his original position after a moment and said, "Hm, yes. It is a wonder why the faculty hasn't provided us any form of how to make our way in this maze of a school. Maybe they just like to see the newcomers struggle every year." He made a small frown with his mouth. It was probably that wack job of a Death God we have here. William has met the Death God once before. and he was not amused by him one bit. Despite being one of the most powerful beings ever, he chose to show himself as some comedic character of some kind. And is always trying to crack a joke in the conversation. Just thinking about him makes William irritated.

He looked at Amaki. That's what she said her name was. She looked quite happy and cheerful to be lost. It was almost annoying. "Well then Amaki, I suppose you could accompany me for little while longer. Making . . friends is important here at DWMA. So here's a deal. When we manage to escape this prison of a school, I'll treat you to some dinner, sound fair?" He could hear the rumbling of her stomach. "Oh, even if we do need the assistance of a teacher, I'll do the talking." William didn't want someone else talking on his behalf. He never liked that, he was always a man to be talking to people directly. "Now that we got that settled, let's be off." But before they could take another step a voice called out to them. William turned around and saw a student. He was asking for directions, lost as they were. William made a small chuckle and said, "Unfortunately, we cannot help you there. My new acquaintance and I are misplaced in the school. So, as much as I'd enjoy giving you directions to leave. I simply can't." He gave a sly smile to the new person standing in front of them

██ ███ ████████████████████████████████████

Location: DWMA
                                                                      Company: Amaki
                                                                      Thoughts: Intrigued
                                                                      OOC:

Shiki_Inubara

Ablount
User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Oxtxtxo

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Monkey Meister

Otto was impressed with BRs decent down the stairs. Not many people could do that without failing on there face. So Otto gave credit where credit was due. Otto couldn't help but notice the kid from walker.... He was staring at him again. His hair stood on end and his instincts told him to get out of there. "Hm? Right let's go:" he said to his newly acquired friend. Otto stared the perilous trek with Big Red by his side. Together they braced icy storms and blistering desert sands. Climbed volcanoes and swam across oceans. Well that's what Otto saw anyway, it just made it 20% cooler.

When the two arrived Otto activated stealth mode and pressed a finger to his lips motioning for Big Red to be silent. The girls dorm was large and quiet fancy, surrounded by an iron fence. Otto led his friend to the back, and a well crafted ditch under the fence. It was just wide enough for a male to get under the fence without serious injury. Otto went first and went under with ease like he had done it a million times. Next he snuck his way over to a large tree the went I little higher the the building, strangely the each branch led to a clean view of the dorms window.

It was so perfectly place it was almost...... magic. Without hesitation Otto climbed up the tree like monkey maneuvering through the leaves and branches with experience. Only glancing to see if BR made it up Otto climbed to a branch where he heard music coming from. The monkey witch paused, that was odd....the boy peeked over to see Ice Queen playing her violin. "Not bad, hey Big Red who is that girl?" He asked pointing to the window where Alice resided. Otto saw BR talking to this chick earlier, so maybe he knew something about her.
              Where:Girls Dorm, back tree
              With: Big Red
              Mood: Content
              OOC:
              HP:100%
              SP: Unavailable

User Image
              Dark The Dragon Emperor

Kitsune_Lady_Laurelai

Timid Gaian

User Image
s
☆╮ DWMA; One of the never-ending hallways x☆╮ William Spicer, and a new challenger! x☆╮ "Free food, Yay~!"

h e a l t h ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 1 0 0 %
                                                            e n e r g y ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 1 0 0 %
                                                            x
                                                            s t a t xb o o s t e r s xon/off !

x
                                  Amaki's heart skipped a beat at the mention of 'dinner'. A free meal? And with a new friend? That sounded awesome in her book! That, and, well, she wouldn't have to nibble on him while he wasn't looking to keep her stomach from grumbling. Once more, she brandished a large, cheery smile, clasping her hands behind her back. She rocked back and forth on her heels, closing her eyes, as the man in the black suit spoke. Unfortunately, his words would fall on deaf ears, as the intoxicating aroma of freshly cooked food oozed from her imagination and clouded her mind. She simply nodded in agreement as he spoke, heard something that sounded like 'lets go', and began to walk, knowing that the pursuit of food was going to be over soon!

Unfortunately, William hadn't started walking yet. He only turned around.

Colliding into Mister Spicer's back face-first, Amaki gasped, hopping back a short ways. She seemed to look confused and distraught, as if someone had just ruined a fairy tail for her. "Oof! My mind had wandered near and far, in order to find--- Oh? Who's that?" Amaki spoke, without rhyme or reason, and almost childlike curiosity brightening her facial features. She crept up to the side of William, letting her head rest against his shoulder, as she observed the new arrival. "Ah, another misplaced spirit? How unfortunate... The maze claims another victim, while two try to escape..." she spoke in a somber tone, folding her arms against her chest. Upon hearing William's response, however, Amaki's tone changed. She turned to face him, placing a hand on his shoulder. She made a simple motion, softly tugging on William's sleeve, to grab his attention.

"Mister Spicer, are you sure? With another set of eyes, we may finally break the wicked spell of these walls..." Amaki, in her own strange way, attempted to convince William otherwise. "A-At the very least, I can attempt to shine some light through the fog covering his path..." Stepping back, the red-haired girl fumbled with her pockets, retrieving a crumpled piece of paper. Cautiously, she began to unfold it, trying to prevent any tears or rips, treating the piece of paper as if it were a very valuable, delicate work of art. Taking a step towards the brown-haired male who appeared, she lowered her head, presenting the piece of scribbled-on paper in her two extended hands. "Please, accept this token. It helped me escape the clutches of the forces at work in these narrow corridors, and now it may save another soul from torment~" Amaki waited for him to take the piece of paper, before taking a few steps back to stand at William's side again. She seemed rather happy with being able to help someone out, a bright, beaming smile on her lips, her cheeks a rosy red.

If one were to give a closer look at the piece of paper, one could clearly make out a rather badly drawn map which lead from one of the staff rooms to the girls dormitories. The ink on the paper was smudged in places, and there was also a ring-stain of a coffee mug in the corner, but it was a perfectly functional map, if one knew where to find the beginning or end. Anywhere in between, and the details got a little fuzzy.

x

Out of Character Box
        Bananas! Sorry for the response time, my internet kept flickering on and off :l

AkNinja

Ablount
User Image

Emma Davis
The Double Bladed Scythe

William had mentioned leaving before Emma started at him. She had an uneasy feeling every time she looked at him, a sickening feeling she couldn't shake. Sid cleared him throat motioning outside, Emma finally snapped back into action seeing that Alex had already made it to the door before her, and she couldn't have him beat her already. he had mentioned places to eat and the only place that came to mind was a burger joint she had seen a few times on the way home from her walks before school started. She nodded, she was unsure if he liked burgers, but it was worth a shot. she met him at the door and smiled passing him in the door.

"I know a place, but it's only if you like it!" She said staring at him for a bit and then darting down the hallway to the front of the school.

She had forgotten about the stairs at the school, it was the only she hated so far about this school. She closed her eyes mentally preparing herself for the worst. She quickly darted down the steps even skipping some steps to avoid the extra effort not realizing that it was basically the same effort. As soon she got to the last few, she jumped and did a flip landing with one knee on the ground. Almost a perfect ten, but not close enough. She turned to wait for him to meet her at the steps before she darted off again.

I'm With :: Alexander.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  I'm Feeling :: Excited and hungry.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  HP :: 100%
                                                                                                                                                                                                  SP :: 600 points
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Money: $2500

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Whipping it Weapon

TylerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTy, AndersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnders

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack,
Break your momma's back

User ImageHearing the male speak first Tyler just looked to the side. Yep they were lost too of course. How was he suppose to do anything if he couldn't find his way around. "Thanks. I'm sorry you're all lost as well." The brunette said to the male not really sure how everyone could get lost in a school. Shouldn't there be teachers to stop this from happening or even a school map on the walls or something to stop them from getting lost. Or was it that the principal was just seeing who could remember where they went. Maybe this was the way for them to see who could remember and connect with their partners to find ways to win the duel.

Shaking the thought from his head he heard the girl speak this time. She seemed a little unique but that was what made people work together. All the little differences would connect them in a way others wouldn't. It seemed she was more interested in having more people to help try and find their way out of the place that kept trapping the students. So she wanted more people to travel with and hopefully find a way to get out since there were more people maybe they could determine their way easier.

Seeing her hold out a piece of paper he took it softly since she seemed to treasure it so much. Looking at it closely he could make out a little bit of it. "Thank you. But shouldn't you keep the map for yourself to try and find your way out of this maze as well?" Andrew said softly before looking a little closer at the map. So it could help him find his way out if he found the room they had orientation in and yes he could find his way back there. All he had to do was wind through a few different halls to get back there then head straight down. If he had turned left instead of right he would have been out of the school and that was something he could do. The other place looked like the girls dorms and he wouldn't be interested in going over there but that was fine. "I can find my way back to the room which will be able to lead the way out. So thank you but you can take this back hopefully it can help you all more since you both need to find your way out and two is more than one after all." The brunette said softly with a small smile before holding it back out to the girl.

Where have all the good men gone?
And where are all the gods
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed

Thoughts: So she had a map. This male still gives me a weird feeling.
What's this place again: DWMA, halls
HP: 100%
My companions: Two people, Amaki and William.

AkNinja

Shiki_Inubara

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Don't trust anybody
And don't cross me

When William had stopped, Amaki bumped her face into his back. He only gave out a sigh, he almost expected this out of her. Amaki came off as an airhead and untactful to William. These sort of people usually annoyed him to no end. But something was different with her. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but he felt like she might just surprise him in an enjoyable way. "Be sure to pay attention to your surroundings now Amaki. Wouldn't want an accident now would we?" He straightened his coat out and looked out the other student. William wasn't too fond of association with more people today. He wasn't anti-social, in fact if you placed him in a room full of people, he'd be talking to someone all day if he could. This is the DWMA, and William knows that they're strange people here and great ones. Wouldn't want to be mixed up with the useless type straight away. The man covered entirely in black faced said, "Terribly sorry we can't help you, but we must be on our way. Amaki. Let's leave now." And with that he finally turned his back on him and left.

While William was walking in the halls, Amaki caught up to him. He saw that she had tried to give him her map. William said, "Dear Amaki, I understand that you would like to help that young fellow and that you're the kind of person to help anyone in need, but keep in mind that naive people die quickly in this world. He gave her a look of warning. People could end up dying just by trying to help out the wrong people. William softened his look and smiled at her. "Also, if you're good at something, don't do it for free." The man in black who didn't show much compassion gave the fire headed girl a wink.

After some twists and turns through the school, William and Amaki finally found their way out of it. The sky had already turned dark, which was preferable since the day was usually scorching. The heat wasn't kind to anyone who lived here, some first years fainted from overheating while climbing the stairs this morning. The night brought out the people, but it also brings out the monsters. While descending the stairs, William looked out and saw a fancy restaurant. He told Amaki that they'll be dining over there. Wherever William ate, it had to a place of quality. He couldn't bring himself to be eating food that a minimum waged fryer was slaving over.

When they arrived, the host seated them by the window. William took one look at the menu, and quickly decided what he'll be having. He looked at Amaki and said, "Order anything you want it's my treat for you keeping me company and helping me find the way out. Oh, and don't fret over the price of anything." He gave a sly smile and continued to stare at her while she looked over the menu. He rested his chin on his fits with one of his legs crossed. This was his usual position for anything. "While we are here, why don't you give me some information about you? Just a quick background would suffice. Oh, and why don't you tell me what sort of weapon you are too. " William's deep red eyes were looking over Amaki like she was some sort of prize that he had accidentally discovered. She intrigued him, and he wants to know everything about her.

Location: Nearby restaurant
                                                                      Thoughts: Intrigued
                                                                      OOC:

Shiki_Inubara

Ablount
                                                                        User Image
                                                                                        HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT PROTECTS OUR HEARTS? ... JUST A CAGE OF
                                                                                        RIB BONES & OTHER VARIOUS PARTS. SO IT'S FAIRLY SIMPLE TO CUT RIGHT THROUGH
                                                                                        THE MESS, & TO STOP THE MUSCLE THAT MAKES US CONFESS. WE ARE SO FRAGILE ...
                                                                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Nicole raised a brow at the man's obvious disbelief.

"Yes ... teacher."

"Did he mistake me for a student?" she wondered.

Somehow Nicole was a little irritated, but it wasn't the first time she was mistaken for a teenager. Normally, people would be flattered; Nicole simply had too many accounts of misled age to be. Now it just hurts her pride, but it was absent from her eyes. It was an honest mistake on his part, so she's letting it slide. After all, she didn't want to soil an acquaintanceship, especially with another teacher. They needed to get along for various professional reasons. A step toward that, she decided, would be refraining from judgement.

Nicole didn't say anything about his trunk full of puppets or ask what kind of suspicion they could possibly ensue. She just gave a curt nod and graced him a look that apologized for his trouble as if she was doing it on behalf of the airport. Honestly, Nicole was inwardly piqued, but it wasn't the time to admit her curiosity.

"Yes," she replied. "It'll be its first year in the curriculum and is exclusive to meisters."

It felt different verbally confirming her class. Up until that point, Lord Death was the one who validated it to everyone, going on about how it will benefit DWMA's coming generations. He went so far as to call her a pioneer. Her class was, in fact, the first of its kind in the school's history. Talk about daunting. Nicole had no precedent to go by, no guide to follow. She's left with her own devices and a wind-knocking pat on the back from Lord Death, himself. It almost felt like she was taking a shot in the dark, but that was what also made it exciting. Who knew what she'll learn and discover in her own class. She and her research might come out bountiful, but basking in the possibilities could be savored in another time. She was still in the company of the death scythe.

"It's a pleasure ... err ... Neon."

Nicole almost addressed him like a student, "Mr. Riddler" nearly escaping her. They were both teachers. She assumed first-name basis was appropriate between colleagues. Unless, of course, he wanted to take age into account. Nicole could tell he held years above her.

He went on about settling in before his voice drifted.

Nicole blinked at him.

"Wait?"

So she waited and watched as his expression changed. He began to squint at her very intently. Nicole could only stare back, confused.

"Is there something on my face?" she wondered.

And then he exclaimed again, eyes lit up and a smile spread on his face. Nicole contrasted him completely. She cringed at her proclaimed title. She always thought it was so pretentious. Whoever thought of it certainly did not ask for her opinion, let alone her permission to start referring to her as such. Alas, she was flattered. She never expected to gain so much recognition.

"Thank you," she managed. "And, um, likewise."

There were a few beats of silence before Nicole decided to change the subject.

"Have you reported to Lord Death yet?" she asked. "You've notified your arrival, right?"

LOCATION ⋮ hallway en route to her classroomxxCOMPANY ⋮ NeonxxOUTFIT ⋮ x
                                                                                        Porkcow001

Timid Gaian

User Image
s
☆╮ Death City; Some fancy restaurant x☆╮ William Spicer x☆╮ "There's so much to choose from..."

x

x
                                  Amaki, watching William strut off down the hall, felt a sudden pang of regret; had she done something wrong? Mister Spicer, while exerting some sense of self-superiority, also seemed to give off this strange vibe that the red-head couldn't pin down. Turning her attention back to the brown-haired fellow, Amaki looked him over once again with her turquoise eyes, taking a step forwards. Leaning past his personal space bubble, she slowly crept closer, her face looming a hairs length from his. She had some sort of eerie, childish grin on her face. "We have already memorized the map, and agree that it may serve you well." pausing for a moment, she clasped her hands around the mans, gently closing his fingers around the crumpled piece of paper. "Please, keep it. This cursed maze is no match for myself and Mister Spicer, and you may find yourself lost and alone without it" She finished, tilting her head to the side as she backed away, giving the man a toothy smile. Without another word, she gently bumped past him, skipping down the hall with an energetic bounce in her step.

Upon finally catching up to William, Amaki found herself being scolded by the suited male. While she wanted to argue, to tell him that anyone who needed help should receive it, she couldn't. His words, were in some way, true. People didn't grow stronger if they themselves relied on the strength of others instead of their own power. Still... It brought up a fair point that lingered in her mind. 'If that's what you really mean, Mister Spicer, then why have you chosen to accompany this spirit?'. Her thoughts were thrown off when she threw him some sort of curve ball in his own way; a wink. It seemed uncharacteristic, for someone of his stature and assumed persona. Speeding up her walking pace, Amaki found herself walking next to William, hands clasped behind her back, a bounce in her step. Outwardly, she seemed happy, her cheerful demeanor and childlike curiosity radiating through her expressions, in the form of a bright smile and rosy red cheeks.

They actually did it! They broke free from the trap that Lord Death himself had created, designed to make students lose their place in the school. The sky was overhead now, no longer a ceiling and walls confining them; they were out in the open. Amaki stopped atop the grand staircase, taking in a deep breath, and the sights of the city. She had never actually been up this high before, and seeing the grandiose Death City sprawling out in front of her, like she was at the top of the world, felt exhilarating. Being atop the stairs also provided a picturesque view of the city, and she was able to accurately pinpoint the few landmarks around the town that she herself deemed 'interesting'. As long as she knew her away from each, she would never get lost. Exhaling, she began to lightly jog in order to catch up to William, staying close to his side. After a ways into the town, William pointed out what appeared to be a high-class establishment, and said that they'd be eating there. It was a rather ritzy place, and she felt terribly under-dressed for the occasion...

Nevertheless, with WIlliam at her side, she was treated equally, and they were both given a seat near the window. Provided with a menu, the promise of free food flared to life once again in her mind, and her stomach did the thinking for her. Amaki's set of turquoise eyes looked over each item on the menu, until she came across a particularly delightful looking plate of food which sported a grilled chicken breast with a plethora of colourful vegetables. She peeked out over the top of her menu when William had spoken again, asking about her history. It wasn't something she often spoke of, and details were oft skewed here and there, if only for the protection of her and her lineage. Amaki set the menu aside, cupping her hands together on the table as she returned the stare to the man. "Well... My spirit finds itself lost in this place; having been with its kindred souls only two months prior... her features softened for a moment, reminiscing of home, before a frown slowly began to set in on her face. "The ones who raised me no longer walk this plane of existence, and I find myself traveling alone. I was cast out, sent to this gathering point for spirits, to wrestle control of my body from my soul. That's why I became a 'weapon' at the maze-like structure atop the hill" she tried to push the topic from her past, knowing this was neither the time nor the place, by issuing a skewed, uneasy truth about her parents.

"My weapon type?" Amaki raised an eyebrow, looking at the man. She had already shown off her form so many times today, she was amazed that he had not seen it already. She slowly extended her arm to the left, but paused, realizing their current setting, and the consequences that may come with brandishing a weapon in a public area. Deciding against it, she returned her hands to her laps, dusting off her pleated black skirt. "Uchigatana. I channel the form of an uchigatana with a red-hot blade. I... Cannot properly manifest the form yet, but I can allow it to replace my flesh for moments at a time." She hoped that the answer without a demonstration would suffice for now. Turning her attention back to the menu, Amaki pointed at the meal she was looking at earlier, gently tapping the image with her index finger.

x

Out of Character Box
        An uchigatana, if you're wondering, is essentially a long-blade Katana. Think Masamune, that one sword that Sephiroth wields in Final Fantasy VII, but not outrageously long like that.

AkNinja

Ablount

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Don't trust anybody
And don't cross me

The atmosphere of the restaurant was very quiet despite the number of people that were there. Everyone seemed to be talking in a hushed voice after seeing William and Amaki. William looked at everyone with a nasty eye if they decided to stare back at him. They were grabbing so much attention, not due to the fact that they came from DWMA, but how young they were. Everyone else in the establishment were two to the three times their age. The restaurant they were dining in was filled with high class citizens and old men having dinner with their much younger dates. The customers were wondering how could these two be eating at a place such as this. William was very much used to stares like this by now, and he couldn't care less what these people think. He was still staring at Amaki while she was still nose deep in the menu oblivious to her surroundings. Only when William spoke to her she rose her head.

When he asked for her past, Amaki's face turned into a frown. This was the first time William has seen her in a not so cheery state. She must have had a rough past, no need to pry further for now. He can understand when it's appropriate to stop diving into someone else's history. "I see, well we're past that now aren't we? In DWMA, we aren't alone any longer. Meisters and weapons pair up and come to an understanding with each other." William looked out the window again and stared into the dark streets before returning to the table. When Amaki was about to show him her weapon form, William raised an eyebrow. It would have been quite a sight for the people around them to see her transform into a weapon. William didn't mind if she did, but she thankfully realized where they were and decided against it. "Uchigatana you say? Fascinating. I hope that in the future you will be able to fully control your abilities." Amaki slunk back into her menu and William looked at his black watch for the time. It hadn't been long since they've been here yet, but he was already feeling restless. He looked at Amaki and said, "I have a proposal for you dear Amaki. I'll be frank, I am very intrigued by you and would like you to be my partner. William Spicer does not take no for an answer. But I assume that you will agree to this partnership" He gave her a sly smile and took off one of his gloves, revealing the many cuts and scars that covered his hands. "If you do agree, you should know one simple thing. No one crosses William Spicer." If you were looking closely, you could have sworn that a shine could be seen in William's red eyes.

Location: Nearby restaurant
                                                                      Thoughts: Content
                                                                      OOC:

Shiki_Inubara

Timid Gaian

User Image
s
☆╮ Death City; Some fancy restaurant x☆╮ William Spicer x☆╮ "The kindred spirits shall rise to greatness, together~!"

x

x
                                  A small smile crept up Amaki's lips as William spoke. She folded her arms atop the table as he spoke, slumping down a little to rest her cheek against her forearm, watching him the whole time. To anyone, she probably could have made a rather convincing nutcase; hopping back and forth between cheery and depressed like a light switch being turned on and off. Had sht forgotten what they were talking about mere moments ago? Were here thoughts refocused on something else, something happier? Or did she simply not care about the thing that made her sad in the first place? Regardless, she was smiling again, which meant that all was well in her world. Nuzzling her cheek against her arm, she let out a content sigh, closing her eyes.

Everything was rather quiet, for a time, up until William spoke again. It was, to be honest, quite unexpected what he had said. A proposition, of sorts. Well, less of a proposition, and more of a demand. It seemed as though the red-haired girl had caught the eye of the suited man, and he set out one basic ground rule for their partnership. Her eyes fluttered open, staring back at William, locking her soft Turquoise eyes with his intense red set. 'So, that's what he was after? Maybe Mister Spicer wishes to add this one to his collection?' she mused the thought for a moment, wrinkling her brow when a few different scenarios that could have happened played in her mind. Rather lazily, she raised one of her arms, pointing a finger to William. "This spirit had no intention of refusing, but it seems as though the pact was meant to snare her from the start. What would happen if I were to refuse, Mister Spicer~?" She asked a simple question, wondering why William had not outright demanded that she be his partner. Was it to give the illusion of choice? This William Spicer was an odd man, indeed... But Amaki couldn't find it in herself to tell him 'no'. She was relatively new in town, and William seemed as though he could see something in her that she could not see for herself.

"I don't require an answer for such a question; our kindred spirits shall be one in soul, body, and mind. I will make a partnership pact with you, Mister Spicer" Amaki paused for a second, shifting her posture so her elbows were planted atop the table, hands cupping both of her rosy red cheeks. "I have no intention of breaking our pact, so you need not worry about such things." She stated simply, waiting for a response from the male

x

Out of Character Box
        I was sorta/kinda distracted while typing this. Sorry if the quality is less-than expected x .x .

AkNinja

Someone that I'm RPing with

Romantic Werewolf

Yuuji Sakari

User ImageYuuji nodded and followed after Otto. He looked around memorizing the area so he wouldn't get lost if he ever had to head this way again. He was pretty bad with directions when he was a kid which made him develop his habit of making sure he knew where he was going. He saw the dorm come into view and before he could ask what was next Otto motioned for him to be quiet. He nodded and followed Otto to the back of the dorms where it looked like he had dug a hole under the iron fence. He slipped under it like a natural adn it had to make Yuuji wonder how many times he had done this.

He slipped under the fence and followed Otto to the tree. He watched his new friend go up before he followed after clumsily. This was his first time climbing a tree after all. He finally made it up to the branch Otto was on when he asked him who somebody was. He pulled himself the rest of the way up before he looked towards where the boy was pointing. It was Alice and she was playing music at that. "That's Alice. I talked to her earlier but she doesn't seem very sociable." He said shrugging. He then turned his attention away from Alice to check out the rest of the girl dorm's.
Where: In a tree near the female dorm.
With: Otto
HP: 100%
SP: 100%
Thoughts: Time to find a partner!

Hilarious Genius

Alice Chamberlain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She felt more at ease as the music helped her feel better until the moment she felt that odd presence again and her eyes snapped open. As she looked out the window, she noticed the monkey boy along with the boy she was forced to speak to sitting in a tree that gave them perfect access for peeping. There were no words to describe just how angry and violated she felt even though they didn't see anything embarrassing. Still, it was a violation of privacy and her rosary beads began to feel warm against her skin.

She let her music blare as she noticed both boys didn't realize she had spotted them as they looked through other windows and she slipped into the shadows quickly moving towards the back where they hid. Still keeping herself silent and hidden, her arm transformed into the sleek, long, black barrel of a sniper rifle and her beads then began to glow merging with her soul and a blast of blue energy shot out destroying the tree and sent the boys flying as she screamed, "HAIL MARY BULLET!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff