Welcome to Gaia! ::

((i'm confused...are you a he or a she?))

rei walked into the school, bumping into someone in the process. "oh...i'm terribly sorry" he said as he stood up and bowed politely.
(Hold on a min you are girls acting like guys how caome I just cant be the guy and you to can be girls)
<center> ][Sorry about that. It's a he. If you don't know what Yaoi is it means well it's a gay rp you could say.][

† Haruke blinks as a quite cute boy runs into him. He turns around walks inside the building. He yawns again and sneezes. He rummages through his bag and pulls out a tissue and a bottle of warm liqud. He dirnks quickly, but steadily. †
</center>
I am a guy
Oh I am sorry I didn't know that Y does it have to be a gay one coulden't it change plz
((uh....*scratches head* okkkaayyy xd *gets a headache.* this is a yaoi rp...meaning guys and guys... so i'm playing a guy and so is rolock...))

standing up again rei moved towards his locker. as he opened it he yelped as an avalanch of books fell on top of him. "ouch" he muttered as he dug his way out from under the heavy books. he set about gathering up the fallen books.
Hold on I am not gay
Dragon_Starfire
((uh....*scratches head* okkkaayyy xd *gets a headache.* this is a yaoi rp...meaning guys and guys... so i'm playing a guy and so is rolock...))

standing up again rei moved towards his locker. as he opened it he yelped as an avalanch of books fell on top of him. "ouch" he muttered as he dug his way out from under the heavy books. he set about gathering up the fallen books.
<center> † Haruke noticed this and walked over and bent down picking books up along with him stacking them neatly at the base of the boys locker. He stands to leave and smiles gently back at the boy. He walks down a couple lockers opening his own. He shoves the bag in taking off the way to many layers his damn parinoded mother made him wear. †
</center>
(( stare i wasn't saying you were gay....everyone in the thread doesn't have to be gay...just the characters that want to be....so you can still be your character interacting with us and stuff.))
I want to talk to girls though not gays thats not romance
name: Kanaichi Kitahoshi
eye colour: Bright purple.
hair colour+ length: Very pale blond hair. About shoulder length pulled back in a pony tail but with his long bangs hanging free.
clothes: Tight jeans, light purple turtleneck sweather (or a lose hanging shirt) and black sneekers.
likes: Reading, wrighting, watching the stars and moon, strawberrys.
dislikes: loud parties, rude people, alcohol (he can't handel it very well).
personality: He's the quiet loner. He's not very popular with the other kids as they thend to find him a bit freaky. This results in him being rather paranoid if someone comes to talk to him since he's used to people playing crule jokes on him or just ignoreing him. Ones someone ears his trust though he's a very friend and loyal friend. He's very good in school.
background: After a tradigy in his home he was sent to live with a foster family. He's not all to happy about this and thend to have nightmares. He even whent though a small period where he tried to kill himself but survived it and now spends his life mostly concentrated on school. He wants to be a author.
others: He seems to have some empatic abillities. Nothing big just sometimes he can tell how people feels. Which is one of the reasons people are scared of him.

(Can I join? ^.^)
][YOU IDOIT WE"RE NO GAY WE ARE JUST PLAYING CHACTER TO KILL BOREDOM LEAVE NOW OR ROLEPLAY AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.][
Rolock
Dragon_Starfire

<center> † Haruke noticed this and walked over and bent down picking books up along with him stacking them neatly at the base of the boys locker. He stands to leave and smiles gently back at the boy. He walks down a couple lockers opening his own. He shoves the bag in taking off the way to many layers his damn parinoded mother made him wear. †
</center>

((oh for the love of god.....*rubs temples.* fine i'll go pm my friend in a moment. she'll rp with you...and that is such an ignorant way of putting things you know. why can gay people have romance...?))

"thanks" rei called as he started putting the books back inside his locker. once he was finished he took off his gloves and boots, he slipped into a pair of black runners and then he slid is coat off and tood off his scarf. grabbing the books he needed he stuffed them into his bag.
Ok bye biggrin
((bump crying ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas