Welcome to Gaia! ::

Index
#1: Index
#2: Rules ((Kinda droning on but we have to have them...))
#3: People joined and Faverite RPer of the mounth
#4: *Black list*
#5: Battle rules
#6: Differnt towns
#7: The story...
#8: Recent news of the RP...
#9: Each players life total, and level
#10: ((Extra if needed))
Rules... have to have them for some people...

1.Follow all gaian rules and keep it PG-13
2.No cybering... I know if I dont put this someone will try and break it...
3.No futureistic weapons and or abilities, ect...Characters can be but they cant have any item from the future like armor just light clothing...
4.Romace is always fun but dont let it go to far in fourm...
5.Send me Character inside PMs makes it easer for me
6.Follow battle rules...
7.Have fun,If you join I ask you to give a leaveing post and a reentering in a RP format... so it doesnt just end when someone leaves...
-Character sheet-
(Anything else we can learn though your RPing)
Name sad First and last if last unknown put that)
Age: (Ya ya this should determaine alot on your character)
Race: (Pick a race anything medival or halfs no aliens or futuristic animals)
Weapons sad Anything medival no futureistic stuff, guns are ahead of the time as well)
Skills: (Extra such as flying and something they are really good at if it is any kind of magic it must do with your element water and wind and light elements are the only pure healing dark has drains but at up levels)
Element sad Pick one or two no more)
Counter Element: (Kind of always thing Fire beats wind ect.)
-Quick element table-
Fire beats Wind
Wind beats Earth
Earth beats Thunder
Thunder beats Water
Water beats Fire
Light beats Dark, but has a bit of protection from all other elements
Dark beats Light, but has a bit of protection from all other elements
Non-Elemental no big damage no little damage
(One last note remember I will post elellments here by a table I wrote out such as if you put Water and earth that would be Ice if you put earth water that would be crystal so order does count if you have two elements
I will check this with you first of course)

Faverite RPer:
(Well well I know this is new I go though the rp reading, and such and the person that sticks out to me. Will be put here and given X amount of money, and occasionally a pink box and such if I get them.)

1.(FlightBoyLight)
Name: Zenith Deminos
Race: Elven
Weapons: Can use swords the best but is known for H2H weapons as well
Skills: Can use Magic
Element: Element of Fire
Counter Element: Element of water

-Black list-
None yet and glad to see it
Okay this is a big thing a battle between to people is always gonna be some damage to both characters even if ones element is in differnt Water does get hurt from firsjust not as much as fire would hurt anouther elelment... So I figured I would right them out as simple as I can remember as well you dont just heal after battle.

1. No God modding good RPers dont need to...
2. NEVER call a hit if I see this you will be put on black list cause I find it annoying first time I see it I will pm you to change it.
3. Your post if at the beginning should be a attack, second shouls be defend,dodged or countered, and if not countered should be attack afterwords.
4. You do not start out strong, you get stronger by RPing alot here I ask at the end of your posts you put a number and by those I will give you a level put on first post by your name and all can have fun and have away to have a bit of advanage to elements that would otherwise win.
5. Dont try and cheat I watch posts carefully...
6 When in a fight take loseing normally if you die count back 10 posts per level on the counter and play again, you can only be killed by the same person once every so often no one can sit and kill someone or gang up to cause someone has a higher level.
7. Have fun and I do apologise for all the rules I hate them as well
-Towns list-
(More will be added as others give names and the races inside I dont wanna make like 500 towns)
1. Linnolan
No racial tensions
Holds all races
Used as a large trade between races
-Start, This changes every once in a while so check back once a day or so...-

Its a normal day in Linnolan the town full of life. People trying to sell items and such offering 'The best price in town' each and every one of them. Some are trying to cheat others, but its normal in a big town as this one guards walk the street but do little to stop fights if anything. Despite the few that break out fighting is usually quite rare in this town for racial tentions are to be put aside in town or the guards would take action. The land is peaceful for now and few fencher far between there hometowns and this city few even go to the castle anymore other than a guard for his job and the peope who live in the twon below the castle. Some sence something in the air, and walked here others just look for a group of others that want to go out into the world.
Life and level totals

1. Zenith Deminos (FlightBoyLight)
Life- 20
Level- 1
Zenith stood in town looking over the massive groups of people a sword at his side, and two claws at his side legs. The weapons were rusted all he could have for now. knowing one day he would get better weapons or buy them. He held a headband around his head a crimson color. a black sleeveless shirt and over the shirt a crimson vest. His pants were crimson long and belted around his waist was a belt black and was there just for looks as it hung losely around his waist his feet were covored by crimson sandles. his arms each had a armband on them made of metal they could defend agaist blades but not for to long. his hands had wrist guards aroud them but they were only cloth and worn down badly. He looked over to the guards playing and not working which was common his most dear treasure about his neck a amulet flute that was shaped like a dragon. A red color it shined abit and would look like it was burning in the right light. He had a normal build abit more for elvens but normal for the most part.
[1]
I would join but I have no effing clue what we're supposed to do. And I read ALL that crap you posted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff