Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pairings listed up in Events section & OOC! Go see whom you're stuck with from the 17th till the 24th!

o.o Oh my .... (Me: I know xD) 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
-.- Oh damn (Me: *light shrug* Tough...) 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Poll whore? (Me: ... ... Just go see please?) 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Introduction/Plot~
User Image

Hello and welcome to my Naruto Chat Room. The Hiragana reads as "Kimi Monogatari" which translates into "The Story About You". Yes, it is the same as the song that's used as the 3rd Ending in case anyone noticed. Anyways, for those of you who don't know me (as in, have never been in any of my previous Naruto Chat Room RPs before), you can call me by either VirgoBushin or even Natalie. I don't mind honestly. I began making these about 2-3 years ago but had to take a vacation off of Gaia for a while as real life got majorly in the way. But now I'm back and ready to try making a different one.

The plot is mostly the same, however, I'm going back a bit to before the war begins. Like, maybe right before if not almost before it begins. This way, it gives characters who were in a less-than-appealing position the chance to be able to speak, type, etc. on their own free will... namely those who were revived by the Edo Tensei and Anko, who is currently supposed to be being used as a chakra supply for Kaborochi [my personal nick name I call Kabuto while he's fused with Orochimaru] to keep those under the Edo Tensei in his control still. Deceased people are brought to life but just not under Kabuto's control.

Since all the other nations have joined up in the effort to win this war, another thing that was done at the meeting of the Kages was the finding of this chat room. While most use it to keep in touch with one another, others have been finding it for their own more selfish purposes. What side will you be on? The only way to find out is to join up here.

Profile Thread OOC Thread Offline Thread

Introduction/Plot▪Rules▪Skeleton Profile▪Taken/Reserved List▪Events/Announcements▪Relationships/Gossip▪Moderators, Links, & Lists▪Reserved▪Reserved▪Open▪

Ah yes, and of course credit will go where it's due....

Made By: VirgoBushin
Inspiration: Boredom and feeling like making another Naruto Chat RP since it's been a while
Picture Found On: Theotaku.com
Picture Uploaded On: Photobucket.com

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Rules~
User Image

Ah yes... the dreaded rules section. But hey, I'm sure you knew this part was going to show up eventually, yes? Better to get it out of the way sooner as opposed to later... at least I believe so. That being said... here we go!

General:
Okay let's start out with the simple things. The ToS exists for a reason. Please follow this, okay? Also, do not purposely be rude OOC to others. I will not tolerate that. Now, if you're merely being in character with someone like say for example Hidan, that's fine because he's meant to be a jerk. But if I see it getting out of hand when you're talking OOC in that type of tone to anyone else... nope. That's not gonna work with me.

While I'm on the subject of breaking rules, I generally allow three strikes unless it's breaking a major rule. I'll get into all of those later though.

Oh, another thing... no ignoring people. Not on purpose anyways. I admit to having posted at the exact same time as someone else and missing them for a bit. That's fine but when someone makes the effort to speak to you and you outright ignore them... nope. Another thing I won't tolerate. It's incredibly rude and there's no reason to be that way to others.

Literacy:
I realize that this is a chat room RP so yes it won't be as strict as if I were doing a normal RP. However, I do expect proper grammar. Only use short hand like "brb", "wtf", "omg" and such but otherwise, type everything else out in normal typing and not text talk, please? It gets really annoying. When you're in the offline thread, try to put at least one paragraph minimum. Also, don't have your people stay in there for more than a week unless it's for an appropriate event. Even then, however, try not to always be stuck there as the main focus should be in the actual IC thread.

Joining and Commitment:
This is probably one of the most vital sections of the rules post. Why? Because it seems to be an ongoing issue, not just in my chats but in a lot I see. Now then... I don't care that you join other chats. Really, go for it. But if you're trying to juggle way more than you can handle, please do not join then never post... or worse... just stop posting. That's not fair to others, especially those who wanted to play out the person you were. So none of that please.

If I don't see people who haven't posted in 7 days, I will give them one week to PM me or say in the OOC why they haven't been able to post. If I don't hear back, I will assume you have quit and delete your profile.

You may rejoin if you wish. However, if I see the same "apply but no post/seldom post" pattern, I will delete you again. Doing this a third time will result in a permanent ban.

Joining is simple enough, all you need to do is fill out the skeleton profile and send me a PM. As far as the title goes... tell me what the Hiragana translates into (meaning I want what it says in Japanese, not the English translation). To reserve someone, also send me a PM but put the title as the English Translation of the Hiragana. I did put that part in the Introduction/Plot section for a reason... to see who all was paying attention [/hint hint].

Also, I will post up all accepted applications into the profile thread. Thus, after I accept you, you may immediately post in the IC thread rather than having to worry about going to the profile thread then posting, okay?

Finally, only four muses per person. No more than that! I'm enforcing this to allow others to join and play in this chat room. I'm sorry, especially if you can handle more, but this is the more fair route to take. Thank you!

Layouts:
There is only one real rule regarding this. Do not steal anyone's layouts! If you want one made for you, include that in your PM when you apply and I will gladly make one for you. On a side note regarding this rule, please don't use blinding or hard-to-read colors. My eyesight is crappy enough as it is, I don't feel like completely losing it. Include the following along with the application if you want a layout made for you:

Do you have a preference on what screen name you want to be used?:
Do you have a preference on what lyrics/band/song you want to be used?:
Do you have a preference on what color(s) you want to be/not to be used?
Anything else you wish to include?

See? Simple enough, right? If I see or find out anyone has stolen from someone, whether it's me or someone else, you will be permanently and immediately banned.

Romance:
All kinds are encouraged. This does include Heterosexual, Yaoi, and Yuri. If you already have a problem with this, you may not want to join here. However, that being said, keep everything in both the online and offline threads PG-17 or below. In other words... No Cybering!. I refuse to get into trouble and have my thread deleted because some people couldn't control their hormones. Take that into PMs or someone where no one can see! Failure to follow this rule will also result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Applying as a Moderator & Affiliates:
I've decided to allow people a chance to try to help me out (if they so wish) as I won't be online 24/7. No one can be actually.. but that's besides the point. I'm not going to have a form for you to fill out. Rather, just PM me titled "Here to help!" and I will check your posting history. This is to ensure you get on when you can and seeing if you will be able to help enforce rules while I'm away. Sorry if this isn't to your liking but it's the way I'm going to do this. Last time I made a form, about half the applicants turned out to be unworthy and lied to me so this way, there's no chance for that to happen.

Also, if you have a role play you want me to advertise, send me a PM with the title, "Shall we be partners?" and I'll overlook it myself to ensure it's not against the ToS. This should be one of the easiest steps to achieve really. Since it most likely will, you'll be able to get easily mentioned as an affiliate of mine. Simple enough really.

Miscellaneous:
I have the right to add or subtract any rules as I see it fit.

▪Introduction/Plot▪Rules▪Skeleton Profile▪Taken/Reserved List▪Events/Announcements▪Relationships/Gossip▪Moderators, Links, & Lists▪Reserved▪Reserved▪Open▪

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Skeleton Profile~
User Image

Do not change anything on this except the obvious things (colors & information) please? It should all turn out fine when it's actually posted up.

[color=3]◆[/color]My Ninja Card Data:[color=3]◆[/color]
[imgleft]100 x 100 icon here please[/imgleft]
→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [color=1][NAME HERE, FIRST THEN LAST][/color]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [color=2][AGE][/color] year old [color=2][GENDER][/color]
→Between you and me, I'm [color=1][SEXUALITY HERE][/color]
→My alibi is also known as [color=2][INSERT CHAT ROOM USER NAME HERE][/color] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [color=3][INSERT GAIA USER NAME HERE][/color] sent me the link to this chat room

▪Introduction/Plot▪Rules▪Skeleton Profile▪Taken/Reserved List▪Events/Announcements▪Relationships/Gossip▪Moderators, Links, & Lists▪Reserved▪Reserved▪Open▪

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Taken/Reserved List~
User Image

A couple quick notes regarding this. Any bolded name means the character is taken. Italics signal the person is reserved and underlined means if you do not post within a week, I will delete this person.

Tayuya ~ VirgoBushin
Kurenai Yuhi ~ VirgoBushin
Anko Mitarashi ~ VirgoBushin
Shisui Uchiha ~ VirgoBushin
Ino Yamanaka ~ Lonedreamers
Zaku Abumi ~ Lonedreamers
Hidan ~ Kkoreo6
Itachi Uchiha ~ JayLightning
Shikamaru Nara ~ JayLightning
Sasuke Uchiha ~ xx Miserable At Best
Hinata Hyuuga ~ xx Miserable At Best
Kurotsuchi ~ iGender Bend
Izumo Kamizuki ~ iGender Bend
Kabuto Yakushi ~ iGender Bend
Haku ~ iAishiteruu
Yakumo Kurama ~ iAishiteruu
Konan ~ Souless Sarcasm
Asuma Sarutobi ~ Souless Sarcasm
Kin Tsuchi ~ harhar-chan/lol EXCREMENT
Obito Uchiha ~ harhar-chan/lol EXCREMENT
Kakuzu ~ Marimo Shoujo
Sakura Haruno ~ iced coffee addict
Pein ~ iced coffed addict
Neji Hyuuga ~ Flight l e s s Sparrow
Naruto Uzumaki ~ Flight l e s s Sparrow
Suigetsu Hozuki ~ Snuggle the Otaku
Omoi ~ Snuggle the Otaku
Deidara ~ zpixi

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Events/Announcements~
User Image

Announcements:
► June 4, 2011: Making the rough draft in the test thread. Offline, Profile, and OOC threads should be up later today. On a side note, from June 6th-9th, I will be mostly offline due to seeing family in real life and thus the posting of the actual RP will be purposely postponed until then.
► June 5, 2011: Making an additional post I almost forgot along with all the other threads. Also, the definite date of this being released will be Friday, June 10th.
► June 10 2011: Now that today is Friday, I'm posting this up! Granted, it's a bit sooner than I'd intended (time wise) but oh well.
► June 14 2011: Despite the fact that we already have one person on the Black List, I'm still pretty content with how the chat has been going all in all. Now.... this is regarding the "-ko" characters (mainly Naruko & Sasuko). I do NOT consider Sasuko to be a canon character. Why? He never willingly changes into that form like Naruto does.

Also, Naruto's form isn't officially named Naruko. That's only the fandom name! I specifically remember him and Jiraiya giving that form a name... a real, feminine name so use that if anyone wants to join up as it. I can't remember the exact episode at the moment (which is really driving me nuts considering I can see it in my head almost perfectly x.x) but... yeah. No more people applying for Sasuko because to me, it's not a canon character and if you want to go for Naruko that's fine but I would highly prefer you use the name Jiraiya and Naruto agreed upon using.... which I thought was Krystal.... something like that. Anyways though, wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks everyone!
► June 20 2011: It's only been about two weeks and we have already made over 40+ pages. I'm very pleased with that. ^.^ However, I'm editing the rule about muses being allowed. If you wish to have up to four, I'm allowing that. Also, I will be doing a profile sweep at Midnight EST. There have been several people who have yet to post.... and I'm going to help make room for those who intend to remain here and those who... well... haven't informed me. The sweep will also include any reservations so if anyone wants to keep their people, PM me before the designated time. The people who need to worry about this the most will be underlined in the taken/reserved list.
► July 5 2011: First off, awesome job everyone on doing so well considering it's been one solid month and we're over 2,000 posts now. Now then ... I've been noticing some people have multiple muses but are sticking to mainly one. This isn't an issue; sometimes I have my personal favorites, per se, as well. However, if there are any that anyone wishes to drop, please PM me before the Event begins. Failure to do so will result in me dropping muses I've not seen lately. I don't plan on pointing fingers at anyone because you all should know if you're one of the people I'm referring to or not.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Events:
Please note that most events will last anywhere from 3-7 days, depending on what seems appropriate to me and everyone who votes for which event they all desire. Also, feel free to PM me with suggestions for event ideas.

]Chained/Handcuffed Day: One day you wake up and suddenly find yourself attached to (literally) someone else. Who they are will be determined by me. Also, these cuffs can't seem to have the locks picked irregardless of how hard you try or what methods you use. All you can figure is whoever you're stuck with, you may wanna get used to it for a while because it's obvious you're not gonna be able to get away from them. (July 17th ~ July 24th)

OOC Day: All of a sudden, Sasuke seems a bit more cheerful than usual (or ever in his case really) and Hinata seems to be really.. well bitchy for seem reason. Everyone's acting the opposite they normally would though why is beyond their logic.

Love Potion Day [A.K.A. "Love at First Sight"]: One day when you log on, the first person you see/speak... well, you can't explain it but your heart seems to race just from talking near them. You don't know nor really care why this is happening, all you know is you gotta be with them. But what if they're already with someone else? Guess we'll find out how things turn out, won't we?

Age Swap Day: One day you wake up.... younger than usual? Or maybe, for some people, older? Either way you know you didn't use to be this way, not since when you'd actually been the age you seem to have become again at least. How you got back to this age is beyond your logic. What you do know is, you're definitely shorter/taller, stronger/weaker, more mature/more immature (and so on) than you used to be.

Body Swap Day: One day Hinatai wakes up in Kiba's body for some reason. But she's not the only one as apparently Kiba wakes up in Naruto's body. No one's in the right body (or, literally) mind. What will everyone do while in another person's body, especially now that access to some of their most embarrassing moments can easily be obtained as you can see them with no problems now. You do still have your own, thankfully, but so does whomever ends up in your body.

Gender Bender Day: All of a sudden, all the guys wake up with an actual chest and the girls... well... don't. That's right, guys become girls and vice versa. How will everyone deal with the changes in their anatomy? Will some actually like it and hope they could never go back? Seems we'll find out, won't we?

Blind Date: One day, everyone gets an e-mail stating they must go out on a blind date to someone (randomly chosen by me). If you really want to try to skip out on this, fine by me but what'll happen to the person you leave behind? Will they find you and try to beat you for standing them up on the blind date? Or will they just ignore it? Even better questions... what if you actually enjoy whomever you get paired up with and begin to truly fall in love for them? Those who aren't from Konoha/wherever the blind dates will be held will also be given e-mails and means of transportation so that they can participate in this event.

Arranged Marriage Day: Everyone wakes up beside someone else one day. Not only are they in the same bed, but they both have wedding bands that cannot be removed during the event. Now... here's the catch for this. Even when it ends, the couples can decide to remain together or mutually divorce. Those who want to remain together, though, must PM me and both must agree on this decision. (From June 17th ~ June 24th)

I Wish.... : Everyone's had those moments where they wished they could turn back time and fix that one small stupid thing they said or did. What if you actually got that chance? Now it can happen .. but only to certain degrees. During this event, I will not allow certain wishes, mainly killing anyone off. You can not actually turn back time, per se, but you can fix something from the past. Like maybe if Sasuke wished he'd never gone with Orochimaru in the first place or Itachi wishing he'd never gone through with the massacre. Things like that. How will this affect the current time frame? Well... only one way to find out isn't there?

Hear/See/Speak No Evil: I'm sure everyone has heard the rhetorical question if you could choose between losing your sight, hearing, or speaking ability which would it be? On this event, everyone will choose one of these sensory functions and lose it for the duration of this event. How will this affect their real lives? Well.... let's see shall we?

Worst Case Scenario: Another what if type of thing.. except this one would bother people for the duration of the event. For example, what if Kakuzu was broke and lost all of his money? To make matters worse, he couldn't seem to earn any? Or what if Hidan lost his immortality? Things like that is what I'm talking about. If any regard death, I may alter it so the death doesn't happen but maybe the fear of it remains (as that will probably be Kurenai's) or something like that.

Chained Pairings!:
Kin & Izumo
Zaku & Naruto
Hidan & Hinata
Sasuke & Sakura
Haku & Omoi
Yakumo & Suigetsu
Kurenai & Obito
Ino & Neji
Pein & Itachi
Kabuto & Anko
Shikamaru & Tayuya
Kakuzu & Asuma
Shisui, Kurotsuchi, & Konan

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Relationships/Gossip~
User Image

Relationships:

Send me a PM with the title "Kawaii!" to be added here!

Name A → Name B = One sided crush
Name A ↔ Name B = Mutual crush/dating
Name A ◆ Name B = Friends/pals
Name A★ Name B = Friends with "benefits"
Name A ♥ Name B = Dating/Engaged
Name A ღ Name B = Married
Name A ✖ Name B = Broke up/divorced
Name A ♤ Name B = One sided rivalry
Name A ♠ Name B = Mutual rivalry

Ino ◆ Haku
Ino ◆ Tayuya
Konan → Hidan
Shisui ◆ Itachi
Shisui ◆ Ino
Ino ♥ Sasuke (Dating)
Kurenai ♥ Asuma (Engaged)
Yakumo ◆ Obito

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gossip:
Send me a PM with the title, "N-nani?!" to add something shocking your person saw, did, or even both maybe

Ino believes that Shikamaru and Temari have the hots for each other.

Ino believed that Kushina forced Minato to marry her and then mentioned to the easily jealous Kushina that her husband was a 50 on her criteria.

After a bit of coaxing and bitching, Tayuya managed to get Sasuke to come back to Konoha. And in good timie too as it looked like his eyes were taking a turn for the worse for a bit. For now, however, he is in the Konoha Hospital recovering. How will his life go from there on?

While trying to catch Itachi on the chat, poor Kurenai ended up also finding Hidan on at the same time. After exchanging a few verbal insults, it became too much and caused Kurenai to go into labor sooner than she'd planned for. Thankfully, Itachi was conscious and beside her and helped her give birth to her daughter, Tsubaki who ended up having her eyes and both her and Asuma's raven hair. Tsubaki weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces (mainly due to being premature) and was 17 inches in length.

For different and various reasons, after a bit of talking, both Ino and Shisui Uchiha believe that Hidan might be gay.

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Moderators, Links, & Lists~
User Image

Moderators:
VirgoBushin (Administrator/Head Moderator)
KuroiKageSama

Links:
My AU Naruto Chat

White List:
VirgoBushin - For making this of course
KuroiKageSama - For being an incredible husband and for taking the time and effort into trying to improve his muses. It does take a lot of courage to make attempts so I do commend him for it. ^.^
kkoreo6 - She's the main reason I ever began making layouts in the first place... so thanks for the help/inspiration on that. Also, a damn good Hidan player!
JayLightning - One of the most awesome Itachi and Minato players ever. Need I add more here?

Gray List [Those Who Have Less Than Three Strikes]:
None, let's keep it that way

Black List [Those Who Can Never Join This RP Again:
xxxArtKnightxxx - For posting in the profile thread not only without my consent but failed to send me a PM to even join the RP properly. [/sigh] No one else be that stupid, please? Thanks....

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Reserved~
User Image

Just in case it's ever needed.....

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Reserved~
User Image

Just in case it's ever needed.....

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Open~
User Image

You may begin sending in applications and reservations now!

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

sqυα∂ Ⅷ's sєиsєι | ɢєиʝυтsυ υsєя is online

ι cαи'т єvєи вяєαтн {feeling}
Exhausted.... really exhausted but as well as one can be ^^;;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ιт's ℓιкє ι'м ℓσσкιиɢ ғяσм α ∂ιsтαиcє {thinking}
... I wish Asuma were here... corporeally..... [/sigh]
sтαи∂ιиɢ ιи тнє вαcкɢяσυи∂ {name}
Yuhi Kurenai
єvєячвσ∂ч's sαчιиɢ, нє's иσт cσмιиɢ нσмє иσω {crush}
....He's gone was murdered unfortunately
тнιs cαи'т вє нαρρєиιиɢ тσ мє {wants/actions}
Nothing for now | Lying down, waiting
тнιs ιs ʝυsт α ∂яєαм {hearing/listening to}
Hospital noises

Talk to me, [Chatroom]:

I'll always be there for you, Chat Room:
[/User has logged on]
Oh? [/slight head tilt]
So this is a chat room?
Looks interesting.... hm....
Well... may as well see how this works....
Anyone here?

I'll always be there for you, [INSERT SCREEN NAME HERE]

Credit goes to Kkoreo6 for the idea of this layout!

Sweet Fatcat

one ~ ωith ~ ɫhe ~ ωindxxxx▋▎▏

User Image

xxxx ██████████████ ██████████ ██████████ xxxxxxx
I'ℓℓ ƒℓч Aωaγ ☁☁

☁☁Gø ωϊɫн тнε ωiи∂
xxxxxxx██████████ ██████████ ██████████████

чøυ ωøи'ɫ мaкє ƒσσℓ╰☆╮

╰☆╮Ѻυʈ σʄ Ϻє

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Can't Figure It Out? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
NAME

Temari no Sabaku

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ What Are You? A Stalker? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
ACTION

Staring at this...thing.

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ I Could Really Care Less. ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
MOOD

Relieved & Curious

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Why Am I Hearing This? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
Sound

The Sound of the Wind

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Totally In Love With! ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
CRUSH

You have to be kidding, right?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Online ☽ ☾ Mobile ☽ ☾ Disconnected ☽ ☾ Away ☽

★~~ ☾ Chatroom

[/User had logged on]
                            It's about time this thing got hooked up...So, A chatroom? Well...This is new.

So, Anyone on this thing?

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Yuhi Kurenai
Hospital noises

Talk to me, [Chatroom]:

I'll always be there for you, Gone ~ ωith ~ ɫhe ~ ωind:
[/tired smile]
You look a bit familiar but I can't seem to place my finger on where from or why....
[/looks up, thinking before shaking head]
At any rate... I'm here
Kurenai Yuhi
And you are?

[OOC: o.o Nice! Definitely better than the first layout I ever made x.x Seems like you've gotten the hang of it pretty well though so far ^.^]

Sweet Fatcat

one ~ ωith ~ ɫhe ~ ωindxxxx▋▎▏

User Image

I'ℓℓ ƒℓч Aωaγ ☁☁

☁☁Gø ωϊɫн тнε ωiи∂

чøυ ωøи'ɫ мaкє ƒσσℓ╰☆╮

╰☆╮Ѻυʈ σʄ Ϻє

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Can't Figure It Out? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
NAME

Temari no Sabaku

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ What Are You? A Stalker? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
ACTION

Staring at this...thing.

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ I Could Really Care Less. ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
MOOD

Relieved & Curious

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Why Am I Hearing This? ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
Sound

The Sound of the Wind

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ Totally In Love With! ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
CRUSH

You have to be kidding, right?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Online ☽ ☾ Mobile ☽ ☾ Disconnected ☽ ☾ Away ☽

★~~ ☾ sqυα∂ Ⅷ's sєиsєι | ɢєиʝυтsυ υsєя

[/small smile]
                            You look quite familiar too...
                            [/nods head]
                            I think I might just remember you...
                            You from Konohagakure , Right?
                            Temari no Sabaku
                            Everybody usually knows me by my Brother, Gaara no Sabaku

[[OOC : Lol, Thanks ^^ ]]

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Yuhi Kurenai
Hospital noises

Talk to me, [Chatroom]:

I'll always be there for you, Temari-chan:
[/slight nod, smile]
Yes, I am
Ah yes
I heard he's been going through quite a bit of his own changes as of late
How have his duties as Kazekage been?
I would imagine a bit.... hectic, especially with the Meeting of the Kages having ended just recently
[/slight frown] I still do not like our... temporary "leader" though....
Something about him feels horribly off....
I really hope Tsunade wakes soon...
[/stops, nervous chuckle] Oh my... I'm ranting aren't I?
Gomen ^^;
How have you been faring, Temari?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff