Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Kurinand Lilith

Lilith frowned adn caught him. She rolled her eyes and managed to get him to his bedroom glad he was rather light. "Oh geez you'll be fine!" she said shaking her head. "You have me for salvation for now" she said chucklng some she shook her head and sighed some she turned to see her brother there she looked down and smiled slightly "Bubba be nice pleasE?" she begged him.

Kurin nodded some and sat by the bed in a chair silently looking at Brooke before entering a meditation state. His lips pursed. He was glad his sister was there to stop him from killing the boy. Kurin clenched his jaw he couldn't help what he did he did it because he was born that way he had no choice it was just how he was. He rubbed his hands together his body coursed with pain the human transformation hurt his body a lot and made him weak so he didn't like to do it but he would stay like this until the boy was no longer scared.

Though,.. he knew that would be a very long time. The only reason his sister wasn't scared was well she was his twin. He clenched his jaw in frustration and opened his eyes and stood up leaving the room to let the boy rest he walked outside and to the garden letting the human transformation vanish and he took to his true form. it was relieving. he walked around the garden aimlessly for a long time.

ooc: - - -

User Image

Timid Browser

10,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Timid 100
User Image
Cadmus

Cadmus stopped his humming to look at the man who approached. Studying him a little bit with look of fascination, he then replied. "My name's Cadmus." In his excitement he raised to his knees from his cross-legged position, causing a clanking noise to his right.

Quickly grabbing his fallen handcuffs Cadmus hid them behind his back, meeting the man's gaze with his nervous one. "Heheh..." He smiled.
Cadmus' eyes then drifted, following the tail. "What's yours?"

Hatter09
User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel smiled at Blue when he was greeted, but flinched at the memory of his momentary blood induced madness that had put Red in this position. He had been too drained, too hungry to perform that ritual. He should've waited until today, when he was stronger. He accepted the relatively light punishment without flinching, and looked sadly when Blue realized what Red had agreed to. He placed a hand on the pale boy's forehead and his frown deepened. He glanced over to the table next to their bed and saw the bottle of pills, which grabbed and handed to Red.

"This is very important Red so do as I say. With every meal, two of these. They will make sure you keep a normal blood supply even though I feed from you,"he turned to Blue now, "You need to make sure he does this, or else he will stay sick and weak. Also, my deal with your brother stands right now but if you discuss it with him I can change it."
He looked down at Red, wanting to check on his brand and make sure it had worked, but if he wanted to see Blue had to leave. "Blue why don't you go take a shower? Their's a bathroom down the hall."

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

Though Red wished he could do something more the the stupid vampire but Red also knew that Blue would stop him if he went to punch the man, which he still felt like doing. Red turned his head to look at his brother but ended up blinking as he felt the vampire's hand on his forehead which he went to slap off but ended up slapping air as the vampire moved which made him mumble angrily under his breath before he rose an eyebrow. "I already took those, this morning" Red said as he didn't really get to eat his dinner last night thanks to this moron of a vampire, Red might as well try them, it woudn't hurt unless it was poison and Red didn't sense any poison as he was rather intense with things like that. "I am not sick" Red snapped as he narrowed his eyes at the vampire, making his brother worry what the hell was wrong with him. Blue was listening before nodded his head a bit before nodding his head some light blue hair falling slightly in his face as he pushed his glasses up "Red, Please let him..." Blue started but Red didn't let him finish "No, we are not changing the deal, you are not going to be drunk from" Red snapped at his brother clearly not pleased tha the woud even suggest that. "But Red...I want to help in someway...." Blue said as he didn't want to get into a fight with his brother and Blue knew why Red would say no to something like that. "BLue I am not chaning my mind over this" Red said rather simply as he crossed his arms over his chest a bit, a soft Sigh escaped Blue's lips as he nodded his head a bit. "I know you wouldn't....I just had to try anyway. Blue stated as he turned his rust colored gaze to the vampire and blinked "If you want me out me out...just say so....But I will go and take a shower, that sounds nice" Blue said as he placed his hands behind his head as he walked out of the room and down the hall looking into every room till he found the bathroom and slipped in and took off his clothes and got into the shower. "Your going to hurt him, if you don't be honest with him...he coud tell when he isn't wanted...it's an odd sort of power for him" Dell snapped rather simply to the vampire before he looked up the vampire. "And what the hell is wrong with you, telling him I'm sick when I'm not.....and more importantly, what the hell do you want that you told him to get out of the room for, are you going to be a pervert again" Red asked as he waved an eyebrow as he slipped out of the bed keeping one hand on the bed.

User Image

Lance747
User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel hadn't realized how perceptive the blue-haired boy was, and immediately felt a colossal a** for not being honest with him. But at the same time he knew that Red wouldn't want blue to see either the brand or his still very skinny body. He sat down on the bed again, very aware of the danger that came with putting himself so close to the black haired boy.
I'm screwing up a lot with these two....I wonder if I'll ever be any good at this...
He sighed and placed a hand under Red's shirt, knowing that doing so would probably get him hit, and just felt the seal, making sure that the magic was working properly. After confirming that it was, he quickly removed his hand but didn't move away at all. "Red...as part of that seal....you can tell when I am lying...so you'll know it's true when i say that I am truly sorry for what happened last night. I performed so much magic throughout the day and that drains me quickly...so I was thirstier than I thought," as Adriel spoke, he eventually had to turn away from the fiery boy out of shame, "Last night before that happened...you said I would betray you....I swear to you that I will not. That much I can promise you. I can also promise that I won't lie to Blue, if lying will hurt him." He turned back to look at the boy, hoping to read a reaction on his face.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

Blue eyes widen when a hand went under his shirt and he act like any normal person would. Red winced at the cold hands for one thing before he reached over and literally pushed the vampire off the bed as blue eyes narrowed at him. "Listen here vampire, I agreed with many things but being a toy wasn't one of them, you pervert" Red snapped, Blue may like being touched like that but Red didn't appreciate it much, the vampire was lucky once again that he had controlled himself not to us his flames. A eyebrow rose when he apologized for drinking that much blood last night and he ran his hand threw his own dark locks of hair with a sigh before he leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes. "whatever, just don't let it happen again" Red said, Red may have said that but Red hadn't really care if it happened again or not, as long as the vampire stayed away from his brothers blood. Red sat up looking at the vampire with a slight tilt in his head before narrowing his blue eyes some "You may mean that know, but that doesn't mean that down the line you won't change your mind, how long can you handle us....how long can you not betray us.....it doesn't have to be now, it just the matter of when" Red said rather simply, the words he spoke sounded much more knowledgeable then a child his age should have as he turned his back to the vampire, and he was speaking form experience. "You better not hurt Blue in anyway, that was part of the deal" Red snapped as he crossed his arms over his chest. Blue was rather enjoying his shower, and enjoying the feeling of being clean after two weeks of not being able to bathe.

User Image

Lance747
User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel was sad at how numb Red sounded to him, how defeated and how he was willing to do absolutely anything for his brother. It was admirable but it was also extremely sad that Red felt he needed to carry this burden alone. Adriel contemplated an action for a few moments before throwing caution to the wind and wrapping his arms around the boy, trying to make him feel as if he weren't trapped, but cared for.
I don't care if he hates me...I have to try and get through to him...
"Red....I'm not gonna betray you, not matter what you may think...And you're not a toy to me, you never were," he looked down at the boy and began to speak much softer, "Red you know I'm telling you the truth...you don't have to pretend around me...you don't have to bear so much Red..."

((Occ:Sorry for the short one, also Red does really know when Adriel lies, which I'll make it clear if he's trying))

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

Red tensed when he was hugged from behind and he shook his head some. "hey don't touch me" Red snapped as he pulled away falling off the bed himself and he bit his lip with a soft ow escaping his lips as he sat up before turning his head to look at him some. "And like I said before, you may not want to betray us know but it will happen, just like always.....We were thrown out by our own parents. And fine I'm not your toy" Red snapped clearly not happy with the turn of the conversation had went as his small hands formed into little fist. "Don't you understand the world isn't all nice, that you seem to try and make it. We know better then that....we lived in it for ten years, and the world wasn't nice once" Red snapped as he shook his head and tears formed in his eyes as he looked away and walked off to the middle of the room, hiding his tears from the stupid vampire. Red shook his head a bit more "I bear the responsibility alone, and I will not share any of it. Blue is my responsibility and mine only" Red said softly, the tears evident in his voice, Red felt like he was having a emotional breakdown it happened from time to time as Blue has pointed out before but Red couldn't remember any of his breakdowns. Red buried his face in his hands as he stood there crying and shacking, a part of him that he had only showed Blue, Red's knee's soon gave way as he fell to his knee's still crying before the dark haired boy lost consciousness, which was possibly the reason he didn't remember any of his emotional breakdowns.
Blue had felt when Red had fallen off the bed and he rubbed the spot as he was pulling he forced himself to get out of the water, as a water spirit he could practically stay in there all day. Though it wasn't an physical pain Blue could almost tell that something was wrong with his brother so he dried off quickly and put his clothes back on before using his magic to take the water out of his hair that he looked completely dry before heading back to the room.

User Image

Lance747

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
l Sagestar l

User Image

S H I R O ____ O K A M I S A N

" I'm the hunter, you the prey. "

" Or maybe you are too big. " The male had answered and his tongue had poked out seconds later. But Luca was right on that, and it was one of the things about himself that Shiro wasn't very fond of. He would very much like to be taller and well, don't have such a child like face. Shiro then offered the demon a smile, the concern in the other's face was the cause of it. Could it be that the demon was starting to worry about him? " It's alright, I would dislike it if you get sick because of it.. " The white haired male said with a simple shrug of his shoulders and a wave of his hand. Smile still in place and Idly noticing it was the first time he smiled at Luca.

It didn't last long, since his hand had been caught by the demon't hand. In a blink, Shiro found himself on the bed, with Luca hovering over him. The wolf's wrists were trapped in Luca's hold and Shiro struggled for a moment. Surely there was another way to give his blood to the demon.. One that didn't seem so... Sensual. His tongue darted out, to moist his suddenly dry lips. Shiro could feel his heartbeat growing faster and face getting warmed. Finger twitched and the shorter male gasped, blue eyes closing as Shiro tilted his head to a side, exposing more of his neck. A shiver running down his back at the lick that caused him to arch his back and a small sound to escape his lips. Why did Luca had to tease him like this? Why wouldn't he just bite on his neck and be done with this.. Shiro waited for the pain of sharp teeth braking his skin.. He could feel them lingering against his neck.. And then Luca pulled away. The short male blinked in surprise, head turning to Luca's direction quickly. Blue eyes showing confusion followed with some slight annoyance. Was Luca really just playing with him? Shiro shifted, moving to a sitting position looking at Luca with a red face, a frown and puffed cheeks. The demon's words only made his embarrassment even bigger. " Hn. Maybe you don't deserve any dessert. " Shiro mumbled.

But Luca was already busy in the bathroom drying his hair. He had to admit, that with all the dirt and such, Luca was rather good looking... Shiro pushed those thoughts away. What was he thinking? Shiro glanced down to his hands and chewed lightly on his bottom lip, the skin there turning red thanks to the abuse. He snapped out of his train of thoughts by Luca, who was doing that thing again. He watched as the other altered the clothes. They surely looked better like this. His tail swayed from side to side as he watched curiously. Magic was quite amazing, and it was a shame that he couldn't use it. Seeing that Luca was done, Shiro simply rolled out of the bed. " Alright, follow me. " The shorter male said as he stepped away from the bed, the long puffy tail moving with each step. Shiro commented on what was behind each door they pass until they reached the dinning room, the table wasn't really that big. Enough to accomodate six people. Shiro didn't have many visits besides his family, so long tables like the ones back home seemed pointless in his situation. The plates were already placed and waiting for them. It consisted on a side of baked small potatoes, a thick juicy stake, steamed white rice and some greens. Shiro of course sitted on the head of the table, it was a sort of funny picture seeing how the chair was too big for his small frame. A servant approached him, asking if he would like a glass of red wine, after thinking it for a moment Shiro gave a nod and the red liquid was poured into his empty glass. The same servant then went to ask Luca the same question. " You look better without all that grime, " The white haired male said before taking a sip of his wine. " Ah yes, I would like it if you thought of a routine for me, I was thinking of starting training early, just for a few hours so we can go spend the rest of the day in the city.." Did that sound like a date? Just in case, he decided to add " So you can get things you may need, like more clothes and such... Though with your powers you may not need them.. What else can you do? With magic I mean. " Luca could notice the curiosity in both his voice and eyes.

User Image
(ooc: Woo! I'm thinking it would be fun if Shiro isn't a good swimmer and maybe afraid of the deep end of the pool, so he will cling to Luca like a mad man xD Also~ if you don't mind, we can go through dinner fast and then go to bed so we won't get stuck in a really long day : P )

User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel listened calmly to Red's rant but when he began to cry, he became alarmed and when the crying abruptly stopped and he began to fall, Adriel rushed to him and caught him before he landed on the ground. He cradled the now unconscious boy in his arms and saw the trails that his fresh tears had left on his face. The sight nearly drove Adriel into bloody tears himself.
"Blue! Get in here!" he shook Red gently trying to wake him but then just laid him back on the bed and began to wipe away the tears. "Red please wake up...I didn't want this....I'm begging you..."
Damn it all...now Blue and Red are gonna be pissed at me....Why can't I do anything correctly...

ritsuka909

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Polyphonic Screams

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collar Color: Gray, black, brown, and pink
Charms: Shield, sword, wand, and red heart
I'm right here: Shiro's house/Bedroom
Owner: Shiro Okamisan
This is what I'm doing: Getting ready for dinner/Having Shiro dessert

As Luca was led out of the bedroom and told what was behind each door before they got to the dining room. When he sat at the table, he nodded to one of the servants that asked him if he'd like some wine. It was kinda funny watching the wolf drinking the beverage. With his small size, he was sure that the boy would be asked for an I.D if he ever went out to drink because of his short stature. "Well of course, who looks good in filth? It's very unappealing," the demon said. As the mention of training came around again, the demon just frowned. Did he have to? Maybe fighting with the boy at the shop was a bad idea. Luca took another sip of wine before staring at Shiro with his silver eyes. Well, as long as there was something in it for him after all that, then he wouldn't mind, he supposed. The way the boy said about taking him to the city, it sounded like a date to Luca. He couldn't help but smirk. "Then it's a date," he told the boy with a small smile. When the wolf asked about his powers, Luca held up his hand and a purple aura surrounded it. "It's nothing special really. Almost every demon has a certain power you know. Other things I can do with it is restrain, torture, shield, and attack. I can bend it in any way I wish. As for what you saw me doing before, I need to do diagrams for things I can make. But I need to have certain items to place in the middle in order to make it into another item. Guess you can call that alchemy. Oh yes, I can also summon demonic creatures from the underground like a hell hound, Anubis jackals, and shadow dragons. They all obey my commands. But what do you expect from an ex-prince of the demon world?" Luca stared at the food in front of him, poking it with a fork before eating it. He hoped the boy wouldn't bring up the question about being an ex-prince.

Once finished, Luca rose out of his chair and went to the wolf, picking him up in his arms. "I want some desert now," he whispered in his ear before any of the servants came out to see them. The demon brought the male into his room and placed him on the bed once again. He held the wolf down in case he tried to escape firmly, but gently. He hovered over the male and planted a kiss on his lips before moving down to the male's neck. "You'll feel some pain but it'll go away once I inject you," he told Shiro, his canines becoming more visible as they grew past his lips and his breathing became slightly rapid. Before Shiro could say anything, Luca pressed his fangs onto Shiro's neck and punctured the skin, drawing blood from the male's neck. He then injected the wolf with a chemical to entice a very pleasurable effect. Luca wrapped his arms around the male as he drank his blood, careful not to spill any on the bed or on the wolf's clothes. Once he released his fangs from Shiro's neck, he placed his hand on the bite and healed the wound so it would stop bleeding, and wiped away any lingering blood from his face. He then released the boy, giving him a kiss on the lips before laying beside him with a smile.

Out-Of-Candy; Lol, okay XD
    Hope this is okay.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

Blue who was just out in the hallway heard the scream of his name and jumped slightly but finished the rest of the hall running before opening the door. "What is going on" Blue asked then he said saw his twin and his rust colored eyes widen a bit. "What happened" Blue asked sounded shocked as he went to his his brothers side and watched as the vampire wiped some tears off of Reds face "tears" Blue whispered as he looked away from the vampire's face to his own twins face as he sat down beside him reaching up to touch his twins cheek. For Red to have tears on his face something must have been said that made Red go into his emotional state, with one hand still on his brothers cheek his other went to stop Adriel with a shack of his head slightly. "what did you say to make him have an emotional breakdown. I can't help if you don't tell me, and calm down....it's normal for Red.....he holds to much emotions inside, and when the right things are said he gets an emotional breakdown like this, the tears on his face are evident enough as he doesn't cry normally on his own.." Blue said, now the main question is when would wake as he shook his head a bit "He won't remember saying anything from before....he doesn't never remembers having a emotional breakdown like this" Blue said telling the vampire about all he can about Red's situation right now. Rust colored eyes turned to his brother as he bent down and whispered something in his twin's ear before sitting up straight again "though I must say, I'm a bit shocked and a bit surprised that he did that in front of someone other then me, he usually pretty good at holding it in till we at least till were alone or at least what we used to call home" Blue said. Whatever Blue had whispered had mad a small hmm come from Red as blue eyes fluttered open a bit his hand going on his head, looking a bit lost.

User Image

Lance747

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

User Image
?---------------?---

?---------------?---

?---------------?---

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ I'm not a criminal, not a role model; not a born leader, I'm a tough act to follow.

User Image
      Those blood red orbs glanced towards the elven male who seemed to calm down at the other slave's words. Well, at least Crevan didn't have to worry about someone trying to kill him for the wrong move anymore. With that, he payed his full attention on the slave that had caught his eye. He was told the others name; that was rather easy, and he seemed quite cheery... Might liven things up at home? Yeah, he came here with the intention of buying one that would give him a hard time and liven up his home that way. But, he couldn't complain about this slave, Allen as he introduced himself, just yet. There was still much more he'd have to find out about him and he was willing to take the chance to find out. At least he can cook... And, even if he doesn't have a charm for it, maybe he enjoys the art of music in some form? Yeah... someone who shared the same love for music like he did would be nice as well. Hell, he had more than enough money to pay for every musical that would come in town. And maybe it would be a nice change in his life to go with someone else instead of his own? Oh great... there he goes thinking of this like it was a good thing; his mother must have set him up for this or something...

Hearing Roman answer his question about cooking made a chuckle escape his lips, crossing his arms over his chest now. If he could get a little girl to eat his food, he won't be much of a problem? Interesting... "My name is Crevan Thorne, by the way..." He muttered to him finally, seeing as if he was going to buy him, he should at least know that much at this point. He was highly considering him now, seeing as he did have a sense of humor and that was always good. God forbid he got someone dull and boring, reason why he was looking for a fighter. Though, someone with a sense of humor and lively personality could do just fine as well... Hearing his question, he raised an eyebrow for a second before shaking his head. "I have maids who clean up the house for me... I don't really need to be taken care of just, made a promise to someone." He didn't really want to admit that his mother had him come down here with the intention of finding a slave that could cook for him. "All I'll need you to do is cook... and I guess keep me company." He shrugged a bit as he made up his mind in actually buying Roman now. He wasn't going to be too picky at this point, nor was he going to take his sweet time in getting to know the other.

There was plenty of time to get to know Roman seeing as he will be living with him now. There really was no need in spending more time in here just talking. "I have decided that you will be the one I buy..." He told him plainly, looking over the other one before glancing towards the elven male in the cage beside him. "And if you're worried for your friend, I'm sure he won't have much of trouble either." With a shrug, he soon turned to walk off and find someone to get Roman out now. He had a cigarette in his mouth when he came back, the guard opening up Roman's cage for him now. "My home is somewhat of a long drive from here. We'll have plenty of time to talk about any rules and what I expect from you." He muttered as he flicked his lighter a few times before the flame came dancing up out of it. Lighting his cigarette, he put the lighter away once more before those ruby orbs stared down at Roman once more.

Polyphonic Screams
      (Lol, Crevan doesn't waist time in anything. XD He's an impatient guy so he will be straight to the point most of the time. And Asha will miss Roman dearly too. :C I just hope that another master comes in and takes interest in him. :C )

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Beloved Lunatic

Sir. Issac Roosevelt

You’re not the person that I knew back then
It’s all too late to set things straight cause everything has been...

User Image

Issac's eyes ran over the boy's collar. He wasn't purrfect, but he'd do. He gave a light smile to the boy and his golden eye shined. "Sir Issac Roosevelt..." he said slowly as his golden gaze fixed on the handcuffs the boy was trying to hide. "Why do you have those my dear?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

...You’re not the person that I knew back then
Lets try and act like this didn’t happen
Follow your friends like you ever had them

OOC:

blackblue13

Beloved Lunatic

I got my hands up. I'm s t a r i n g User Image
down the barrel of a loaded night... I got my hands up...
So D o you want me. Or do you want me dead

Brooke ● Suzuki

When Brooke woke up he looked around the room he was in. It was nice. He wondered how he'd gotten here but figured that Lilith was strong...or Kurin had carried him. He bit his lip at that thought and tried to push it away, not wanting to think about it. The human heaved a heavy sigh as he felt light headed and had to lay back down again with a groan. He forced himself up and walked over to the window, blinking as he realized he had a nice view of the garden. He gave a light sigh as he looked down and almost screamed as he saw Kurin down there. The man terrified him in this form...or any form.

Brooke felt a lump form in his throat as he backed back up towards his bed. He knew he'd have to get used to it, and tried to calm himself down enough to maybe go out there. Sucking in a deep breath, he decided he might as wel try and talk to his master. After all, he'd have to eventually.

"Ehh.... Hi...." he said nervously as he looked to his feet once he made it to the garden. He hoped he wasn't disturbing Kurin, because he didn't want the man to be even angrier with him. "Am I disturbing you? If I am I can g-go..." he said quickly, glancing up at Kurin before returning his gaze to his feet.

Oh, give it up for a t l e a s t a second
I'm getting sick of your bullshit attitude.
And how you walk around like.
You shine brighter! It's k i l l i n g me
So what do you say do you want me!
Or do you want me d e a d!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadow Lexis Nightshade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers