• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You're so bad but I wanna TASTE"

███████████████
███████████████

While yes Katherine was in the study she could still hear the Count and Daniel as well.She took time and smelled the roses while she listened to them.When Daniel mentioned that perhaphs he'd avoid the party that's when Katherine used her speed and was on the other side of the couch.

She wasn't old enough to do the whole fog thing like a count but the speed thing did work and still be a bit of a shock but yet not as strange."You will be attending the party.It is not a choice."She said to Daniel a bit sternly perhaphs to sternly like a mother scolding a child.Her buligarian accent even made a apperance. 'Forgive me.I mean that if I am not to be exempt from dancing with well scum of humans with such low intelligence neither should you be.We're in this together."She said partly as a joke.

the young boy seemed worried about snapping and draining someone dry infront of everyone."As for trying to distract yourself.I can assure you no one at the party would be worth feeding apon."She said honestly.Katherine looked at the count then."I do hope all the decorations I put up are to your likeing.Simple yet elegant they are." Katherine then focused her attneion back on Daniel."Have you told him about the Vanhellsings? You did invite them no? He should know to be very cautious around them as well as witches."

OOc:

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sensational Warlock

User Image

“My revenge is just begun! I spread it over centuries, and time is on my side.”

User Image

The smirk broadened slightly at Daniel's momentary discomfort. He gave a slight nod, at the first comment, his ice blue gaze drifting towards Katerina's indicated location.

In time to watch her blur her way into the room to scold Daniel.
                "Unfortunately she is correct, you all have to suffer through dancing and small talk together."
                He said, a hint of sardonic humor in his eyes and voice.

A low scoff of amusement escaped him at her next comment. "Blood is blood." He said contradicting her, in truth The Count barely remembered being so new to undeath that every heartbeat was a call to action, every vein a temptation. But he still knew hunger. "If you really don't think you can go a night without eating anyone I'd suggest you find something else to do with your mouth." Here he stood, withdrawing a pack of cigarettes from his smoking jacket and offering daniel one before lighting his own with a snap of the fingers. He took a long pull on it before he spoke again.
                "Of course if you wish to hunt we still have two nights, and I find these walls more oppressive by the hour. Well decorated though they are."
                He added the last sentence with a nod of approval towards Katerina.
                Then his features flickered quickly to a frown. Did she think him careless?
                "Of course I have told him of The Van Helsings. Do you think I would forget something as important as my oldest surviving enemies?" His tone while even was sharp edged. A warning not to further question his competence.

User Image

OOC: Sorry it's short, sudden inner ear nonsense. World is spinning, typing makes me want to puke, should be good by tommorow.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Daniel Dellion: New to this...monster thing.

Daniel had to bite his tongue at how Katherine spoke of humans. He still couldn't help the anger in his eyes. He was human only a few years ago, after all. He couldn't understand how the woman could be so offensive. Had she not been raised with manners? The words bothered him enough that he had to tighten his fists at his sides. Low intelligence? Who did she think she was? He moved on from those thoughts to grin at the Count's suggestion. That he understood, and he could think of better ways to spend the night surrounded by lovely ladies without feeding. Except, he still felt a voice at the back of his head that warned him about a woman being the reason he's in such a.... situation. He silenced it when he accepted the cigarette and tilted it to light it with the flame the man used to light his own. He still didn't understand vampires' abilities, and there didn't seem to be a thing the Count couldn't do. "Of course, Count. I will attend the party and be on my best gentlemanly behavior. I will ensure your more delicate guests are pleased by the end of the night. No lady shall leave here underwhelmed, if I can do anything about it. And I will be a proper representation of the manor to all the guests. I shall simply need a moment before the party. If I am to be on my best behavior, I can think of a visit that would do me some good." Daniel's eyes gave nothing away, as he said the statement in a normal manner. It was indeed normal to him, though he was usually able to sneak off to it. He wouldn't risk that before the party, though. He was wise enough to exhale to the side and not towards anyone while he thought of hunting. He was pleased for a chance to hunt with the Count. There was much he admired about the elder man, and much he hoped to learn.

He also thought briefly on the Van Helsings, but shrugged it off. If he avoided seeming twitchy, they wouldn't know a thing. They had no reason to assume anyone here would be anything other than human. And Daniel lived in and around London his whole life. He had a reputation; a few people who even knew his face. "Hunting sounds like a brilliant idea indeed. Katherine, will you be joining us? He found it easy to talk about, as if it were dinner plans. That changed when others mentioned the meal or what it consisted of, but he never outwardly revealed his disgust. And they never caught it when he fed, either. He always had a more passionate or gentle method of feeding that made it seem more intimate and less off-putting. He kept his left hand in his pocket while the other held the f**. The left one was where he kept his pocket watch, so would seem natural posture even if he wasn't hiding the small burn mark. It'd heal after feasting, anyway. After what she said earlier, he hoped she would not join them. He was disturbed by her line of thinking and, frankly, did not wish to be in her presence any longer than he had to. If she wasn't a woman, he may have done more then simply clench his fists. But Daniel was still a God-fearing man, and respected his mother. Of course he would do as he was raised to and remain quiet and proper.

Feisty Rogue

Jenna Helinski

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jenna had finished the potions, putting caps on each, individual bottle. Luna padded lightly across the table, rubbing her face into Jenna's hand. Jenna smiled, glancing over at the nuisance. In its mouth was the invitation she'd been sent and her lips turned immediately downwards. "Do you think this person knows my heritage, Luna?" She asked as she took the invitation and absently pet the cat, "Or do you think he invited me as a fellow lover of science? I... I don't trust this, especially since I've heard how many Helsings were invited. You don't think it's just because of their more noble lines, do you? Then why me? But... I would be lying if I wasn't curious," she chuckled softly, "Guess it will be the death of us both."

She set it aside and removed her goggles she'd needed for her alchemy. She went to her room and pinned her hair neatly back, but kept her dress the same. She could hide more weapons that way. She calmly went about packing bits to help her with casting spells and stakes to help her kill. Luna bumped against her hand again. "No, lovely, I can't bring you," she said, kissing the top of the cats head. She sighed when she looked at the clock. She had some time, yet.

Ooc: I edited to make him a suspect instead
Ooc2: I edited again because False explained to me that they've lost track of him etc etc

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

███████████████
███████████████

Katherine listned to her Counts words.He seemed offended by her questioning him."I did not mean to question you my Count.It's just that..'She then looked at Daniel who had clenched his fists obviously appald by something she said."He still has much to learn."

Katherine remembered when she was new to being a vampire but it was so long ago.Then again parts of her human life weren't exactly worth remembering and neither was her death.It would seem that maybe she didn't have manners but she did. She had nothing aganist Daniel personaly it's just he was new and that ment he'd be more careless and perhaphs a lieability.He then asked if she was going hunting with them."In this house I go by my birth name Katerina,Katherine is just the american name I chose.Also I'll decline.I know when my presence isn't really wanted.Besides you'd learn more from the Count then me.However." She then moved closer to the newst vampire and spoke into his ear.

"It never ended well for any man who clenched their fists at me."She said while her hand was on one of his clenched fists."We both know I could turn your fangs into earings.Respect your elders child. "She then moved away from Daniel. The Count would know the reason behind her actions.Katherine then smiled."But do have a nice evening and Daniel your opinions of people will change and you will learn how different you've become."Katherine then cutrised and then turned to make her leave but didn't leave quiet yet.She'd wait for the Count to say she was dismissed.

OOc: False you know i think you're awesome.It's just me palying my Charactor do not be offended.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150
Viktoria Jacklin Ratheart
Death won't hold you
—as tight as I willxxxx
K I L L x S M I L E xx C U T I T O U T x F O R x M E x T H I S x T I ME x S M I L Exxxxxxxx
For I am your serial killer tonight; a pleasure to meet youxxxx
x B ↺ T C H E R x A N D x B L E E Dx x R I N S E x A N D xR E P E A Txxx
x D E A T H x I S x F A I R Y T A L Ex A N D xD R E A Mx xxxxx
the streets will run with blood and angles will cry as the demons sing.xxx
A,x C H I L D , x O F T H E , xN I G H T x P A L E x & C O L D x xxxxx
Singing rythms from the Grimms `
A S x I x T E A R ‿Y O U R xH E A R T ‿ O U T
. xxxxxxxx

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Temper Temper..." Came a chuckled voice from the side of Katerina, soft footsteps following along as another vampire stepped into the fray, though she was rather amused, all the elder vampires had this air about them. There respect for human life, or any life lower then their own being was often dismissed with a flick of the wrist; even though she was still young in her own undead life, this vampire was not privy to the way of the worlds. "That 'human scum' is also your sustenance." The little vampire extended, still with a smirk tugging at her lips, "And it wasn't long ago dear Daniel was in fact human, that may have hurt his feelings..."

Viktoria often enjoyed playing games with the few vampires that were around, though only few could tolerate her for so long; so long as the count enjoyed her company she would stay. She caused trouble, aye, but she also did her fair share for the coven as well; anyone that said otherwise was met with her claws embedded within their chest. The vampire had been waiting around the corner, picking her time to enter this little conversation wisely; listening in from the moment their leader had appeared.

Unlike the other female, Viktoria was dressed more a man would be going out to the theatre or some dinner party, having raided the wardrobe of her human, now dead, ex-husband left her with an assortment of different clothing. It was much lighter than women's clothing, no extra hoops or corsets to worry about while stalking and killing her prey, besides, with a tiny body like her's, little to no figure at all Viktoria could easily pass for a teenage male if she really wanted to put the effort in. Her short white hair helped here as well.

Not wishing to forget her manners, she stepped away from Katerina, extending a low bow to the Count, her right hand coming to rest over her chest before she stood back up once more, back straight, but still that wicked grin stuck to her lips, mad as a hatter they said. "Good Eve, Sir, I hope it has been a pleasant one thus far. From what I have seen, the ball shall be an evening to remember." Her eyes flashed a bright red, while these high society events could be rather boring, with the Count hosting, nothing could ever be boring; Viktoria only hoped that bloodshed would ensue and how she would revel in it.

"Would it be too imposing of me to join you on a hunting trip?" She asked, her fangs beginning to poke out from her top lip.

((OOC: Apologises of the short length, I just wanted to her interacting with everyone))

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

♦▬▬▬▬▬▬BANKS- Beggin For Thread▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♦

Entering Jenna's place, Nina went over to the rocking chair where she had been quilting her respective dress for the night. One she did yesterday and another she had finished last morning. Whilst Jenna did what she did with her alchemy. Nina didn't seem to be too paranoid, She had learned a new curse to embrace true agony on any foul beast daring to ruin her night.

"You can die on vrykolakas semen. The cat has plenty of lives left, Jenna."
                          The french accented lady Nina was fuming with poison today.

Although Nina loved black comedy and liked it black just like her coffee. There's always a hint of deviousness when she talked to Jenna. She liked torturing Jenna. Simply, because Jenna appeared to be so serious all the time. It was hard for Nina to bite her tongue.

"Now which dress should I choose. The bloody crimson for a more strumpet’s fool look? A eggplant and orchid theme for a sweet diabolical look?"
                          She inquired from both Jenna and her slave vampire Lorenzo. Today was the first time Lorenzo was introduced to Jenna. Nina figured she didn't want to have the mind set that they were going to war, but she wasn't going to play dumb. Lorenzo's doberman on the other hand wasn't new to Jenna and her cat. He was too graceful to bother killing the cat. You wouldn't want to push him off your lap though he had a habit to snap at people. He was fine with any other animal though. He probably had trusting issues something he learned to adapt from Nina.

User Image

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150

User Image

London, a city that rarely saw it's own shadow, let long the monsters that used it's darkness, how she never thought this day would come; Mara had come to London, across the channel and from the darkest forest within Europe was her home. But, now, she had been called here, not by some silver tongue or dark force, no, it was something a little more simple that made the world go round. Money. Coin for her work drove her here, like a rough mercenary, few witches enjoyed her company as they were unsure were her loyalties were laying. Why would a witch like her need with money you ask? Though anyone that did ask was quickly met with a face of magic; it was none of their business and never will be, she had her reasons and they brought her to a place so far away from home she could barely believe it should exist. Such packed in buildings tall enough to almost touch the sky.

Mara was atop one of these buildings, over looking a church within a square, people and beggars a like had flooded this place only a couple of hours ago, but now, under the growing shadow of the nighttime it was practically empty, as though the humans could sense the monsters that lurked within it's limits. However, rather than a female standing on the edge, a rather large white wolf was sitting there, the icy grey eyes scanning the grounds and the rooftops for any sort of movement. How did people not notice an overgrown pure white wolf? The same way they did not even see the creatures wondering their streets, because they didn't want to see; humans were ignorant about the world, if it upset them, they ignore it. Mara was stunned that not more of them were dead, such foolish behavior would only get one killed.

Luckily, she was not kept waiting long, the charge she was to protect this evening had finally left the Church, a blonde female with wide eyes. Van Helsing was clear within his words, she was to be protected as she walked home, the girl always stayed too late and only started to come home close to the sunset. For a girl with such a linage, Mara had thought her to be a little more smart, Vampires did not take kind to that family, and now it was Mara's job to keep them away from this girl. The wolf huffed, this trip would be long.

When she finally started to press through the streets, the wolf bounded from her spot and followed her, running across the rooftops, leaving patches of frost were ever her paw touched the ground. Another reason she had made this patch with Van Helsing, the promise of finding a way to break the curse upon her family. But that was no important now; Mara descended down to the cobble ground, leaping down to the smaller shacks and trotted down the street, after the young girl. Her aura shifted, if this girl had been trained, she would know this Witch was not a threat, but a guide for her, even if it was just for the evening.

WanderingDreamer

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
        User Image

User Image

Katherine was not new to the society of London. She was twenty one years old, had been to many balls and parties, yet she had never received an invitation this grandiose in all her years. It was hand written in one of the most elegant handwritings she had ever seen. The smooth even pressure, the flowing of the letters. A truly elegant person had written these. But, she had not heard of the people who were throwing the ball. It was odd that someone of no known status in London would be throwing such a ball. It wasn't even season yet! Kat set the invitation on her little hand painted side table and sat on her chaise.

It had always been easy for her to decide to go to a ball when her mother had been alive. With her brother away tending to whatever it was that he did, she was left at home in charge of everything, even her mothers title. Now little Miss Kat was Lady Katherine Blackmore. The title didn't suit her at all, not that she didn't have the manners and attitude of a lady, for that she did. It was just, she didn't have the want for the responsibility the title carried their dear late mother. Now that she had so much more to do and actually had some kind of fortune to her name, she hadn't wanted to dabble out in society any more than she had to.

Men had been flocking to her left and right since her mothers passing, asking for her hand in marriage just to get a penny of her fortune. They all believed her weak since she had lost her father at such a young age, but she knew how to handle herself and survive with no man. That did not mean that she was not in want of a man, for she was. Kat reached over and grabbed the invitation again and stared at it. Her mother would have told her to go. She was finally out of mourning, no longer having to wear black. Her mother would have told her to go have fun and to find herself a good husband. She sighed and let go of the letter, her eyes closing as it fell onto her face.

"Mrs. Reynolds!" Kat called out. She waited as the lady who ran the estate came into little sitting room that Kat had retired to earlier that morning after her routine stroll about the gardens. "Please reply to this. I will be attending. Make arrangements for my carriage to be ready. Also I would like a selection of dresses laid out for my choosing. I find myself needing a new dress for the ball." Kat wasn't rude to the woman, just commanding as her mother had been. There was no disrespect between other of them, this was just the way you spoke to the person who ran your life. You commanded it, they would make sure it came to pass.

Katherine stood from the little love seat and took a turn about the room, her eyes locking on the buildings that decorated the street out her window. It wasn't the best of views for most, but she loved it. The city had always been her home. She could recognize almost anyone. Her eyes slowly closed and she finished her little walk, and instead of sitting back down she quit the room. The halls were now buzzing wither her few servants taking care of what she had asked of them. She smiled sweetly at her ladies maid who was getting the dresses ready. She was glad she had taken a bath earlier in the morning since she had expected company for breakfast, but the company never came. Maybe she had "scared" away another suitor, but she cared not.

Kat entered her bedchamber and sat down at the vanity, her hand slowly taking down the pins that held her hair back away from her face. Kat usually wore her dark locks down her back with their natural curls. Tonight would be no different. Kat set to work, her fingers working deftly in her hair. She slipped a few pins between her lips so she would be able to get them quicker. Her fingers flew over her head, pinning her hair back in a simple, yet elegant away, a few loose curls hanging down, framing her face. She looked up into the looking-glass in front of her vanity and gasped. She hadn't heard her lady maid enter the room, yet there she was. "Hannah, do you have the dresses out for my inspection?' She asked, her hands lowering from her hair.

"Yes ma'am. Aye pulled out four fer your picking M'lady." At her words Kat rose from her vanity and followed Hannah to her dressing room. Laid out, well hung up rather were four different ball gowns, among them her newest and most favorite gown. She touched the fabric gently. "Hannah, help me into the green and black one, please." She smiled and dropped the dress, standing there. She let herself be undressed and then redressed by Hannah. The whole changing didn't take long at all. Just as Hannah was doing up the last button on Kat's dress she looked out the window as the sound of hooves crunching on gravel told her it was time to go.

The sun was hidden in the sky, clouds starting to take over control of the city. Katherine climbed into the carriage, having just enough time to situate herself before the carriage pulled away from her home. She slid the curtains open and looked out at the city as it went past her. The trip to her favorite dressmaker didn't take too long. The carriage came to a stop a few minutes after she had left. She exited and made her way slowly into the shop.

LOCATION: (Her Carriage) …. FEELING: (nervous and Excited) WITH WHO: (by herself) OOC: (sorry it's so long. I got a little swept away. I edited, hope you guys like it)

lilac shoujo's Waifu

Friendly Conversationalist

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

"It is okay to doubt what you've been taught to believe."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...because I'm a dummy that saved a blank edit this post is gone. FML.
Basically, she felt like she was being watched since she left the church. She noticed the wolf following her, got irritated figuring it was her father who'd sent a protector, even though she feels capable of protecting herself.

"Beware the man you think you know."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image User Image User Image

Feisty Rogue

Jenna Helinski

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jenna jumped when Nina spoke. She was so used to living on her own she forgot that the witch would visit her. She smiled at Nina's bitter joke. "Our lives are connected. It's a part of being familiars. I have the same nine that she does," Jenna explained, twirling a piece of hair that fell out and twisting it back up into her hair with practiced ease. She eyed the dog cautiously, but didn't mention it. Especially when Luna didn't do more than hide behind Jenna. It was interesting to say the least, but if Luna didn't hiss and run or attack, then the dog was fine here.

When presented the two options, she studied them carefully. Nina was skilled enough with a needle to make any woman jealous. "Go for the sweet and diabolical. Fits you best," she said before joking dryly, "if there was black, I would have said that one to match your soul." She smiled gently to let the girl know she was kidding.

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Keen senses, the girl seemed to pick up on her presence even before Mara had made it known, very good for a Helsing child. However, she took her time to speak, perhaps wondering about why she was being followed. Well, at least she hadn't attacked the Wolf, even as she plodded closer to the girl's side; the frost that had formed at her paws before as she walked now shifted, crystallizing over the white fur long the length of her back. Mara was not about to be taking any chances with being followed, this curse, thankfully, was manageable, even though it took hard years of learning. For now she stayed on the defensive, her ears turned upward, twitching at any and all sounds around the street corners, a couple of stray cats here and there, but nothing else, they hadn't even past another human yet.

Just as she turned her muzzle at the sound of something falling from the rooftops, Mara's head came into contact with the girl's leg, having stopped just in the middle of her stride had been unexpected. The wolf whined as she stepped back, shaking her head as she looked up at the female, her icy pools meeting with the wide ones, hoping the black spots would fade from her sight soon. Another whine, answering the girl's questions. Aye, Mara had been keeping watch, by orders, and was to guide her in the direction of home, keeping her on the path. A shame she couldn't not speak in this form, Mara would have given the young one some advice to follow, the elder man only wanted to protect what family he had, after all, he had made them the sole target of the vampire world, he just wanted to see her safe in-case she became overwhelmed.

By the way the blonde had started her pace, and the speed at which she traveled, Mara could tell she was annoyed, the heavy breathing and the slight acceleration in her heartbeat, the Wolf could hear it all. Mara was well attuned to anyone around her, picking up even the slightest of changes; wolf instincts, she enjoyed this form much more than her actual human appearance. For one, it was lighter and much faster, she could appear menacing if she needed to, the frost would always help her, and fighting was that much easier. Her human form was taller, there was also the issue of having to wear clothing according to the customs of the country, silly frilly and lacy garments. Though regardless, she felt her duty as a protector was achieved in this form; Mara continued to follow the blonde, leading them further into the city as the sun finally left the sky

In the moonlight, the white fur almost appeared to glow, though peering close enough, one could see the ice that had formed around her back and now down her neck, through the thick mane. Mara nudged against the blonde, edging her to walk a little faster, with the night now shadowing over the city, any number of creatures would be roaming the streets. Following orders, aye, even if it was for money, Mara needed to make sure this girl would get home before trouble came along, the Wolf could sense something in the air...

WanderingDreamer

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

███████████████
███████████████

Katerina heard foodsteps behind her.It was Viktoria.She listened to her.The girl did have a point.When she asked if she could go hunting with them Katerina then remembered something.She didn't have a dress! "I trust all of you will enjoy yourslves feasting on the living.I just remembered I need to find a dress and try not to feast on the other shop patrons in the process.for now I bid you all a due."She said and bowed mainly to her Count and gave one last disapproving glance and Daniel.

She made her way out of the study and put on her jacket,hat and gloves and made her way into town.For it being late the town was busy.She often wondered if some humans even slept.Katerina was a bit hungry but she figured she'd wait a bit.As she was about to cross the street into the dress shop she spoted a women walking into it and it made her stop in her tracks.

No she's dead.He told me she died.She thought.

She then quicked her steps some and still managed to walk into the dress shop in a elegant mannor.

'Ah Miss.Pierce nice to see you." the shop owner said.He seemed like he was getting a few things ready to fit a dress.

Katerina looked and realised he was going to fit a dress for that women.Up close the women even looked more like the women from the count's tragic tale. she couldn't just stare at her she had to say something."Forgive my mannors.I was just admiring your dress.I'm Katherine."She said even managing to fake a american accent.Something that the Count had taught her to do.
                    OOc: You are lonely no more.lol.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

♦▬▬▬▬▬▬BANKS- Beggin For Thread▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♦

"....I wonder why you were invited. You're not someone....ummm how can I say this nicely. Fun to ball. There's a reason why you're interested in going and if so, I wonder if the host knows what could possibly happen with a huntress like you. I'm sure you're not the only one going if this is the case."
                          Nina raised a worried eyebrow. She went over to change not caring who was about and beckoned Lorenzo to zip it up the back.
                          "My, heart-anthropologist. From Jenna's heart beat, do you think you can predict if she has a weapon?" Lorenzo's eyes froze upon Jenna he needed to speak no more Nina understood how his mind worked, making her capable of knowing that Jenna had a stake somewhere. "What I am trying to tell you sweet-heart. You're not the only one armed...old vampires will read your intentions easily. The way a hunter walks can even tell me something. If you needed a weapon you could have used me...I just don't want you getting killed." she spoke, lurking next to the door. Lorenzo awaited them to be ready to go on the carriage he had stole for their night. He didn't bother introducing himself to the witch. He didn't really like witches not that his slave life was so bad with Nina. At least she cared about him and that was a good reason for him to be immortal because loyalty was scarce now days."leave your stakes....If things go bad. I'll handle it my way. However, if I find out that there's no real reason for killing whatever vampire. I want no part in it. If there's a good reason here, tell me now. Please." she added hands on her hips shaking them on her way to the carriage, but there was only one vampire she'd be willing to fight and that's a vampire who was worthy in her jar of souls. Nina doubted any of the vampire's would be interesting.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces