Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Wow zi I had no idea you made this thread how had I not seen this? I really enjoyed the first episode I hope it shined some light when he talked about the cosmic calender how everything we have done and everyone who has ever lived that we know has been less then 10seconds. That should knock the ego out of certain people.

I loved they brought back the spaceship of imagination. The original cosmos I have seen more times then any other program it was also the first show I ever watched as a little babie. So watching this is nice I doubt i'm gonna like it as much, but thats cause I have such a great love for Carl Sagan.

The story of the martyr was interesting for the beginning,but probably could been cut back a bit to talk about some other people. It felt like the beginning of a great series to come nice way to start it off and cannot wait for Sunday. This is probably the first time I've ever been excited to watch something on Fox.

Edit: Schools really need to explain the difference between scientific theory and scientific hypothesis so comments like those a few pages back can stop happening.
Yay! Maybe we can chat in here while it's airing or on commercials at least lol.

I am really excited for it, but I agree it doesn't compare to the original. It is a nice homage though! I love any way that can bring science to people who don't understand it.

I'm so pumped!

And yeah, it's an issue a lot of people seem to have for some reason. :/
Maybe we can i'm gonna be a bit late from work probably if we start closin at 8 again so will be on as quick as I can.

Same as me I cannot wait. I like that its trying to make science important to the masses which is incredibly hard of a task to do. Maybe some children an some older people will come out better from it. Maybe some as little kids will be inspired by it an pursuit a life of science like I did.

Same here Sunday is now my fav day.

Yah think they're used to written theory and for some reason teachers don't explain scientific theory good enough. Maybe Neil will help do that more as the series goes along 13 episodes.
It's a date! lol

Oh I know! I love Science and science education!

SCIENCE IS THE BEST!

Shapeshifter

Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Wow zi I had no idea you made this thread how had I not seen this? I really enjoyed the first episode I hope it shined some light when he talked about the cosmic calender how everything we have done and everyone who has ever lived that we know has been less then 10seconds. That should knock the ego out of certain people.

I loved they brought back the spaceship of imagination. The original cosmos I have seen more times then any other program it was also the first show I ever watched as a little babie. So watching this is nice I doubt i'm gonna like it as much, but thats cause I have such a great love for Carl Sagan.

The story of the martyr was interesting for the beginning,but probably could been cut back a bit to talk about some other people. It felt like the beginning of a great series to come nice way to start it off and cannot wait for Sunday. This is probably the first time I've ever been excited to watch something on Fox.

Edit: Schools really need to explain the difference between scientific theory and scientific hypothesis so comments like those a few pages back can stop happening.
Yay! Maybe we can chat in here while it's airing or on commercials at least lol.

I am really excited for it, but I agree it doesn't compare to the original. It is a nice homage though! I love any way that can bring science to people who don't understand it.

I'm so pumped!

Maybe we can i'm gonna be a bit late from work probably if we start closin at 8 again so will be on as quick as I can.

Same as me I cannot wait. I like that its trying to make science important to the masses which is incredibly hard of a task to do. Maybe some children an some older people will come out better from it. Maybe some as little kids will be inspired by it an pursuit a life of science like I did.

Yah think they're used to written theory and for some reason teachers don't explain scientific theory good enough. Maybe Neil will help do that more as the series goes along 13 episodes.
It's a date! lol

SCIENCE IS THE BEST!
Alright see yah then wink

Yah my love for science is why I deiced to teach scenic to inspire others even if just a little bit to further their curiosity in the future.

VERY VERY TRUE IT IS.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie

I'm so pumped!

It's a date! lol

SCIENCE IS THE BEST!

Yah my love for science is why I deiced to teach scenic to inspire others even if just a little bit to further their curiosity in the future.

VERY VERY TRUE IT IS.
Cool! I want to be a college professor!

Shapeshifter

Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie

I'm so pumped!

It's a date! lol

SCIENCE IS THE BEST!

VERY VERY TRUE IT IS.
Eventually i'm gonna do that in the near future going to inspire in astrophysics.

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
i loved the show!!! loved the music they used too.. XD its usually the first thing that stands out to me, made me pay more attention.

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Handsome Man-Lover

Seeing how I live in germany I have to try and find an online version that I can access; I loved the original Sagan show and have been looking forward to watching this ever since it was first announced. NDT is such an approachable guy, it's great listening to him.

I love science, especially astrophysics. Recently finished reading A Universe from Nothing which in turn made me reread A brief History of Time XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bowie-Spawan
Seeing how I live in germany I have to try and find an online version that I can access; I loved the original Sagan show and have been looking forward to watching this ever since it was first announced. NDT is such an approachable guy, it's great listening to him.

I love science, especially astrophysics. Recently finished reading A Universe from Nothing which in turn made me reread A brief History of Time XD
Hulu has it! I dunno how... that would work in Germany. :/ But it's free in the USA.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie
Yeata Zi
Valac the genie

It's a date! lol

SCIENCE IS THE BEST!

VERY VERY TRUE IT IS.
Eventually i'm gonna do that in the near future going to inspire in astrophysics.
Good luck!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xXAzarielXx
User ImageShoot for the moon...
i loved the show!!! loved the music they used too.. XD its usually the first thing that stands out to me, made me pay more attention.

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image
The music was really impressive!

Handsome Man-Lover

Yeata Zi
Bowie-Spawan

Hulu has it! I dunno how... that would work in Germany. :/ But it's free in the USA.

Yeah, Hulu doesn't work over here crying
I'd need one of those fancy programs that make it look like I'm in the US, but so far I couldn't find one that is freeware XP

It'll eventually land on one of the haunts I frequent to watch my other shows.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bowie-Spawan
Yeata Zi
Bowie-Spawan

Yeah, Hulu doesn't work over here crying
I'd need one of those fancy programs that make it look like I'm in the US, but so far I couldn't find one that is freeware XP

It'll eventually land on one of the haunts I frequent to watch my other shows.
Well I hope you get to watch it soon!~

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
My computer is in the shop, and I dunno how long it will take to fix. They don't work on weekends, so there is a good chance I will not be able to chat in here on Sunday. I will do my best though.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I enjoyed the first episode very much and am looking forward to the next one. I did however feel it was a bit rushed in certain parts. But overall it was excellent. And the choice of Neil deGrasse Tyson as the host was a good one.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Darth Acheron
I enjoyed the first episode very much and am looking forward to the next one. I did however feel it was a bit rushed in certain parts. But overall it was excellent. And the choice of Neil deGrasse Tyson as the host was a good one.
I thought the calendar part spent less time than I would have preferred on everything, but I think it was a preview for what they will talk about later.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Yeata Zi
Darth Acheron
I thought the calendar part spent less time than I would have preferred on everything, but I think it was a preview for what they will talk about later.
I hope so. That calender part was pretty interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff