Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favourite time to run?

1. Running in the morning, I rise with the sun 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
Run in the afternoon, when the sun hits its peak so do I! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
I run in the evening, when the sun goes down its time to book it 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Running? The Hell?! Who wants to do that? 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 >

When is the best time to run? I have heard early morning is the best time, but what about late evening like midnight and 1.AM and such?
I like running in the morning. And I think that's the best time, too.

I like running in the morning in the summer, wakes me up for the day and that way I can shower afterwords. In the spring/fall it's just too damn cold here in the mornings though, so afternoon/early evening it is.
the morning seems to be the best time to run weather wise by me.. but its summer and i like to sleep so i normally dont go until mid morning afternoon.

its super hot then but at least you can get a workout and a tan biggrin
Midnight and 1am is in the morning lol

I like running during daylight, it's more of a challenge to face the sun. You need more water though.
I enjoy running at night when less people can see me, lol
A lot of people pull over and ask if I'm alright : (

I don't know how you see people looking so tidy after a run. Even at my fittest, I sweat like a mofo and my hair looks like I just got out of bed

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
When I was living in CA, I wake up at 5am and run along the pier which was 10 minutes away from my apartment. Then I come back once the sun is up.

But now when I'm living in TX, I would have to do it during sundown. It's way too dark to jog or run at 5am here.
I'm pretty sure the best time for you would be whatever time works, and whenever you feel you have the most energy. I personally love running in the early afternoon.

Hygenic Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
I like late afternoons since it's not too hot. I've never tried mornings but I'm afraid I'll feel tired for the rest of the day.

Bucktoothed Fatcat

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like to run at night because their aren't a lot of people out and it's nice and quiet.
I used to bike as well, but almost ran into a car (or the other way around!).
At night, I often see animals out and its more peaceful for me to concentrate and think.
Mind you, I run in a nice community area so their's no fear of being robbed, killed, stabbed, etc.
With no immediate dangers, running at night is the best! mrgreen

Dapper Phantom

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I either run in the mornings during busy days or at sunset, in the morning its to cold and it starts to hurt my ears. Even in the summer. What songs do you listen to while you run, my playlist is getting old?

Shy Millionaire

5,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I run in the morning, before it gets to hot. There's also less cars about and such. I would go at night, but there's no lights on my street and it's terrifying sweatdrop

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I prefer to go after 4:00 pm, when it's not sunny. I find that in the morning I don't have any energy and I get really hungry during the day. In the middle of the day it's too hot. I've gotten heat stroke 3 times running during that time of the day. I've learnt my lesson.
Early in the morning when you first wake up, before your brain realizes what you're doing. Lol

Tipsy Lunatic

I've honestly never tried running in the morning; perhaps I should give it a go. c:

I generally run in the evenings, from 6.30 to 7.30. On hot days, I think that's the optimum time since it's a lot cooler, but it's still bright. Plus it works up your appetite for dinner afterwards, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff