Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did the subject catch your attention?

Oh, yes it did 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Feral Sex Symbol

User Image

Before i get into all this introduction stuff, this Roleplay has 4 people (including myself) who have ready to go characters. We are in need of at least 3 more people in order for us to start. Give us a look! drop us a comment on here, or our OOC thread, hell even PiratePad is good! I thank you in advance for even clicking this thread heart

Creator:
Public Statement
Inspiration:
A RP i did a few years ago,
and a drive through Toll road 130 from Seguin Texas, to Austin Texas.
Genre:
Supernatural, Romance, Drama, Action, Comical
Graphics:
Photobucket, Google Images,
Level:
Lazy-Lit -- Semi-Lit
Accepting
Updates:
Jan 3: Under Construction
Jan 3: Accepting

Links:
Main RP ThreadProfilesPiratePadOOC

Feral Sex Symbol

User Image

In the year 2018 it was discovered that one of China’s biggest nuclear facilities had been slowly releasing it’s chemical waste into the water supply of a near by town. Due to the unsafe disposal of chemicals the residents of the village began to change. The once normal human beings began to gain certain characteristics. The affected villagers gained the ability to morph into various animals as well as gain a supernatural ability. As the media rushed to cover this story, more nuclear facilities were exposed throughout the world, who’s disposal methods were less than legal.

Two years later (Nuclear power is now illegal) the world began to fear the now huge population of “freaks”(Refucians) that lived amongst them. It was only a matter of time before the fear made it’s way to the worlds most powerful and wealthy. Soon there after the world began collecting it’s mutant citizens and tossed them into a huge reservation/city.

The city was named ‘Refucivi’.
The humans put the Xentry family, and their close allies in charge of this city. They were given full control of its resources, government, lawmaking as well as citizens. Those whom they govern as well as those outside of their city soon knew them as the Heart of Life. The only law passed by the humans was one that meant a tremendously strict regulation regarding who would come and go from the city. The rest was left to The Heart Of Life.

The people either obeyed the law, or faced the consequences.

It has been 20 years since the relocation, and hostile take over of the Refucians. The city has become even more segregated than before, the people residing in the northern area of the city have a wealth that those living in the human world cannot fully comprehend. Every other Refucian lives in the south in a much more sorrow state.

In the years that have gone by there has been a secret rebellion rising up. They are the ones who speak up against the Xentry family and their allies.
The government has caught a glimpse of this rebellion and want it to stop (Preferably through execution), but the rebels know all too well of this, and refuse to go down without a fight.

What side will you be on?

Thank you very much for your time, and i hope to see ya soon emotion_kirakira

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Feral Sex Symbol

Shy Friend

Buuuuuuump~ <3

Feral Sex Symbol

Nam-nam-Azzy
Buuuuuuump~ <3

What's uppppp biggrin

Shy Friend

Public Statement
Nam-nam-Azzy
Buuuuuuump~ <3

What's uppppp biggrin

Not much, just working on my post layout for Xanti! which I just finished~ biggrin Now I'm bout to go to bed! I'll be bumping all day tomorrow biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff