Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Jazeraint
Let's get this par-tay started~

I updated the profile colors

[size=20][color=#1]♚ [/color][color=#2]. [/color] [color=#3]▆ :[/color] [b][color=#4]BASIC INFORMATION[/color][/b] [color=#4]★[/color][color=#2]☆[/color] [color=#3]≫[/color][/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#4][u][color=#3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/u][/color][/size]

All the ★ are now color 4 and not color 1

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Shimmering_Apocalypse
Sounds really cool but where are the skeletons for reserves?

So you still interested?

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
sassycinderella

So you still interested?

I am, I'm just not sure I can post five paragraphs. Depending on how thick you like your paragraphs sweatdrop

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Shimmering_Apocalypse
sassycinderella

So you still interested?

I am, I'm just not sure I can post five paragraphs. Depending on how thick you like your paragraphs sweatdrop

smile Well at least 5 sentences. What are your samples like?

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
sassycinderella
Shimmering_Apocalypse
sassycinderella

So you still interested?

Well here's a post I did recently in a rp I joined. It could probably be made into five paragraphs if I stuck to proper paragraph structure

User Image
'A kingdom of isolation
and it looks like I'm the queen'

Emery Rose Frost

Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Slowly a hand reached out from under the the light blue covers in one of the girls rooms, a soft groan of displeasure at being awake. The hand was slowly followed by a head which turned and looked towards the window beside the bed, a small smile crossing the girl's lips at the sight of snow. The blonde had spent the last few days trying to figure out how exactly she got here and who she was. Emery knew her name but that was about it, and that she absolutely loved winter but aside from that nothing. No memory of how she came to be in this place and no memory of whether or not she had family. With a small sigh of contentment she slowly rolled out of bed and wandered over to the closet to pick out her outfit for the day.

She didn't know who she was, but damn did she have a good taste in clothes. Emery pulled out a black skirt, a red tank top and a black shirt to go over top of her her shirt and she took little to no time in getting changed into it, actually taking longer to fix the little wrinkles and such as well as put on her make up. Once Emery was satisfied with her hair and everything else she wandered quietly out of her room and headed down to the kitchen to get something to eat before she wandered off to do her own thing. Most of the residents of Walt Estate knew Emery kept to herself and usually didn't bother her but it was the newer people that always seemed to want to talk to her. Emery trailed her fingers along the wall as she walked, hearing the sound of chatter getting louder as she approached the kitchen.

With a slow deep breath she pushed the door open and looked around as she wandered in, it appeared as though the kitchen was quite the hot spot this morning and with a lot of faces that she didn't recognize. Emery didn't bother to greet any of them she simply walked over to the cereal cup board and poured herself a bowl of miniwheats and added some soy milk before grabbing a banana as well and wandering over to sit at the dining room table. She quietly ate her cereal and stared out at the snow as it fell softly to the ground.

Emery prefered to distance herself from others, it kept things simple because she didn't plan on staying here forever after all she wasn't getting any answers to her questions. Where was this person that was sheltering them all here and what would happen if she actually tried to leave this place? Emery also felt that she was missing something rather important, like half of her was missing but she often brushed this off for the fact that she didn't remember anything before she woke up here a few days ago. So for now Emery sat silently, contemplating everything that could possibly have been her life before she got here.

In the company of: Everyone in the kitchen
Thoughts: Who am I?
Out of Courage: Hope this is okay for a first post, feel free to come bother Emery smile

'The wind is howling
like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in,
heaven knows I've tried.

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Shimmering_Apocalypse
sassycinderella
Shimmering_Apocalypse
sassycinderella

So you still interested?

Well here's a post I did recently in a rp I joined. It could probably be made into five paragraphs if I stuck to proper paragraph structure

User Image
'A kingdom of isolation
and it looks like I'm the queen'

Emery Rose Frost

Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Slowly a hand reached out from under the the light blue covers in one of the girls rooms, a soft groan of displeasure at being awake. The hand was slowly followed by a head which turned and looked towards the window beside the bed, a small smile crossing the girl's lips at the sight of snow. The blonde had spent the last few days trying to figure out how exactly she got here and who she was. Emery knew her name but that was about it, and that she absolutely loved winter but aside from that nothing. No memory of how she came to be in this place and no memory of whether or not she had family. With a small sigh of contentment she slowly rolled out of bed and wandered over to the closet to pick out her outfit for the day.

She didn't know who she was, but damn did she have a good taste in clothes. Emery pulled out a black skirt, a red tank top and a black shirt to go over top of her her shirt and she took little to no time in getting changed into it, actually taking longer to fix the little wrinkles and such as well as put on her make up. Once Emery was satisfied with her hair and everything else she wandered quietly out of her room and headed down to the kitchen to get something to eat before she wandered off to do her own thing. Most of the residents of Walt Estate knew Emery kept to herself and usually didn't bother her but it was the newer people that always seemed to want to talk to her. Emery trailed her fingers along the wall as she walked, hearing the sound of chatter getting louder as she approached the kitchen.

With a slow deep breath she pushed the door open and looked around as she wandered in, it appeared as though the kitchen was quite the hot spot this morning and with a lot of faces that she didn't recognize. Emery didn't bother to greet any of them she simply walked over to the cereal cup board and poured herself a bowl of miniwheats and added some soy milk before grabbing a banana as well and wandering over to sit at the dining room table. She quietly ate her cereal and stared out at the snow as it fell softly to the ground.

Emery prefered to distance herself from others, it kept things simple because she didn't plan on staying here forever after all she wasn't getting any answers to her questions. Where was this person that was sheltering them all here and what would happen if she actually tried to leave this place? Emery also felt that she was missing something rather important, like half of her was missing but she often brushed this off for the fact that she didn't remember anything before she woke up here a few days ago. So for now Emery sat silently, contemplating everything that could possibly have been her life before she got here.

In the company of: Everyone in the kitchen
Thoughts: Who am I?
Out of Courage: Hope this is okay for a first post, feel free to come bother Emery smile

'The wind is howling
like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in,
heaven knows I've tried.

I don't know.

Dapper Phantom

sassycinderella
Jazeraint
Let's get this par-tay started~

I updated the profile colors

[size=20][color=#1]♚ [/color][color=#2]. [/color] [color=#3]▆ :[/color] [b][color=#4]BASIC INFORMATION[/color][/b] [color=#4]★[/color][color=#2]☆[/color] [color=#3]≫[/color][/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#4][u][color=#3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/u][/color][/size]

All the ★ are now color 4 and not color 1

Got it! I will keep that in mind while I'm putting in the colors tonight, thank you!

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
bump need 1 more feemale and 3 more males

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
OOC: