Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Mechanic

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

x
x

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀᴅ ; ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴏʀɪᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴋ

♕ * ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ x QUOTING ∥ LIST
                                                                                      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                                      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇_____________________________________

[quote="lifeguard trash"][size=20][i][b]THE KING[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE QUEEN[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE FIRST PRINCE[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote="Dangerosa"][size=20][i][b]THE SECOND PRINCE[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote="Cake Hime"][size=20][i][b]THE THIRD PRINCE[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE FOURTH PRINCE[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE KING'S DAUGHTER[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote="ChocoFuFu"][size=20][i][b]THE FIRST PRINCESS[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote="The Imaginarium"][size=20][i][b]THE SECOND PRINCESS[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote="lifeguard trash"][size=20][i][b]THE THIRD PRINCESS[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE FOURTH PRINCESS[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE TUTOR[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE MAID[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote=""][size=20][i][b]THE BUTLER[/I][/B][/SIZE][/quote]

Anxious Mechanic

b u m p . . . emotion_yatta

Timid Kitten

this looks awesome! i'm very interested! i don't know what character i would want to go with, though..... ; v;

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ahhh i'm not sure if i can hunt down
all of the threads my post samples are from
gonk

Anxious Mechanic

weeababe
this looks awesome! i'm very interested! i don't know what character i would want to go with, though..... ; v;

wonderful~! they're all so different, hey?

Anxious Mechanic

Fox Tea Party

gonk

i'd be fine with one not having a thread (:

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lifeguard trash
Fox Tea Party

gonk

i'd be fine with one not having a thread (:

okay
; v;

super interested in... a couple of roles, hahah.
but also very paranoid i'm going to make some
kind of mistake //s w e a t s emotion_sweatdrop
after i finish up some work and reading for class
i'll probably fill out a reserve c:

Anxious Mechanic

Fox Tea Party

okidoki!
        good luck with your reserve and your school work!!

Dapper Noob

that moment when a lot of your rps die fast ...
sobs
i have like 2 that are long lasting

( / shot )

But I'm interested in the middle prince ...

Colonel Sca's Queen

Married Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
I... just... applied.
and i'm like 80% sure i hecked up because that's what I do...

Hi guys!

Anxious Mechanic

A wild mad dog
that moment when a lot of your rps die fast ...
sobs
i have like 2 that are long lasting

( / shot )

But I'm interested in the middle prince ...

oh how i know that feeling too well..

wonderful~!
        he's going to be a real interesting character depending on how the roleplayer takes it !

The Imaginarium
I... just... applied.
and i'm like 80% sure i hecked up because that's what I do...

Hi guys!

just looking at this now, lovely~

Anxious Mechanic

Anxious Mechanic

Anxious Mechanic

Anxious Mechanic

b u m p . . . sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit