What is your favorite season?

Spring 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Summer 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Autumn 0.5 50.0% [ 19 ]
Winter 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Invisible Phantom

So, who all wants to role play with me? I'd be happy to start a role play with anyone~ Please read what I've requested, please, and then we'll discuss further details.

Invisible Phantom

Who all wants to role play~? ^.^

Invisible Phantom

Who wants to role play with me~? ^w^ I'm in a very creative mood~

Invisible Phantom

I'm still accepting role plays, for those who feel they want to role play. ^.^

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys. In case anyone is still looking for a role playing partner, just know that I am available. If you're interested in role playing with me, send me a message or quote me. I'll be happy to discuss any further details with you.

Invisible Phantom

Hey, everyone! So, I'm still open to role players. So, if anyone's interested in role playing with me, just send me a message, or quote me. Thanks!

Invisible Phantom

I'm still looking for more role players~ ^.^

Invisible Phantom

I'm still accepting role plays if anyone's interested! Remember, I prefer quality over quantity! ^.^ As long as you are truly literate (meaning proper spelling and grammar), I don't really care how many paragraphs you can write.
MultiAsh

I've sent you a PM^^

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys. I'm still looking for more role players, if anyone's interested~

Bashful Kitten

MultiAsh

Hi ! I'm looking for a fun 1x1 rp as well. I would have made a forum but there are a bunch of people out there who have already, so I looked around and found yours. I'm curious and have a couple questions.

1. are you open to yaoi ?
2. are you good with dominant, mean, or harsh ( or all three ) type characters?

my favorite of the pairings were :

Step Parent x Step Son
Kidnapper x Victim
Bounty Hunter x Fugitive
Pirate x Wench ( there are male wenches as well lol )

let me know what you think ! and present ideas as well.

Invisible Phantom

StarsInTheDark97
Hi ! I'm looking for a fun 1x1 rp as well. I would have made a forum but there are a bunch of people out there who have already, so I looked around and found yours. I'm curious and have a couple questions.

Step Parent x Step Son
Kidnapper x Victim
Bounty Hunter x Fugitive

Hello there. I'll go ahead and answer your questions. Yes, I'm open to yaoi. No, I'm nowhere good with dominant, mean, or harsh characters. I've tried to play those characters before, and it always ends up terribly. I can't play a dominant character to save my life.

Bashful Kitten

MultiAsh
StarsInTheDark97

Step Parent x Step Son
Kidnapper x Victim
Bounty Hunter x Fugitive

Hello there. I'll go ahead and answer your questions. Yes, I'm open to yaoi. No, I'm nowhere good with dominant, mean, or harsh characters. I've tried to play those characters before, and it always ends up terribly. I can't play a dominant character to save my life.

Well I'm sure we can find a middle ground. Would be able to manage a seme? Or at least a seke ?

Invisible Phantom

StarsInTheDark97
Well I'm sure we can find a middle ground. Would be able to manage a seme? Or at least a seke ?

Well.. I can't really manage a seme. A seke, I'm not quite sure. I know I can play characters that are outgoing, or even tsudere-like.

Bashful Kitten

MultiAsh
StarsInTheDark97

Well.. I can't really manage a seme. A seke, I'm not quite sure. I know I can play characters that are outgoing, or even tsudere-like.

I seke would work, and I can play more of a dominant uke sometimes. At least when it comes to " fun " stuff. And out going would work just fine smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff