Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

a labyrinth fae

Fantasy and fighting, hm? That sounds enticing.

Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Cat

Crescent Myrtenaster

Oh hi! Didn't see you before I posted x3

edit and yus, that's my thing. fighting, and the monsters, and the fantasy.

a labyrinth fae
Crescent Myrtenaster

Oh hi! Didn't see you before I posted x3

edit and yus, that's my thing. fighting, and the monsters, and the fantasy.

Hey, that's my thing too! Maybe we should roleplay. I have a bunch of characters I'm looking to practice and fantasy is the best setting for them since most have magic. All have fighting skills! What sorts of character(s) are you looking to play?

Conservative Cat

Crescent Myrtenaster

I am very flexible with characters, though I've always been partial to very realistic fantasy; like game of thrones.
Y'know grungy, unfiltered, and how the true time period would be.
Of course, I also love throwing elves, dwarves, orcs, dragons and all of the kind into the mix; D&D style.

What did you have in mind? When it comes to fantasy, if the plot drags me in, I'm up for it.
My females are always very strong, independent women; they vary from honest/sincere, but area typically sarcastic and sassy.
I dunno, I usually put a bit of myself into my characters, but I'm also capable of playing an array of personalities, I just prefer strong willed in my females.
My males, usually alpha males, I like confident characters.

Also, I really like elves. Like... REALLY.

Did you have a plot in mind?

a labyrinth fae
Crescent Myrtenaster

I am very flexible with characters, though I've always been partial to very realistic fantasy; like game of thrones.
Y'know grungy, unfiltered, and how the true time period would be.
Of course, I also love throwing elves, dwarves, orcs, dragons and all of the kind into the mix; D&D style.

What did you have in mind? When it comes to fantasy, if the plot drags me in, I'm up for it.
My females are always very strong, independent women; they vary from honest/sincere, but area typically sarcastic and sassy.
I dunno, I usually put a bit of myself into my characters, but I'm also capable of playing an array of personalities, I just prefer strong willed in my females.
My males, usually alpha males, I like confident characters.

Also, I really like elves. Like... REALLY.

Did you have a plot in mind?

I'm not usually into the historically accurate fantasy, largely since my fantasy inspiration tends to be JRPGs like Final Fantasy. So most of my fantasy stuff is just plain another world, which may or may not have modern elements to it. Of course, for roleplay purposes I'm willing to flex on that quite a lot to make sure everything fits together. I'm not really interested in just playing out my own worlds; that's for me to write on my own. xD

I guess, with the knowledge that teenagers aren't the best choice of character and the fact that most of my characters are easier to play as teenagers (blame JRPG influence again xD), I can limit my choices to the five people who are adults. So, while I don't have a plot in mind per se, let me throw out a few suggestions.

-A sorcerer and apprentice type roleplay, with me playing the sorcerer. (He's actually an enchanter, but, technicalities. Fire magic is his specialty.)

-A sorcerer and apprentice type roleplay, with me playing the apprentice. (And she's an enchantress, what the hey. xD Ice magic is her specialty.)

-A mercenary and bodyguard type roleplay, with me playing the bodyguard. (She's technically female but reads as male to most people, not sure if that scares you off or not.) Could either take place at sea or on land, but if on land the bodyguard will be less experienced since she grew up at sea.

-A wealthy mage and street rat/other poor or criminal person roleplay, with me playing the mage. (The other character could have magic or not, but mine specializes in offensive spells. Basically what I'm going for is a clashing of culture and values based on how they grew up. However, this one cannot be romantic.)

-A mage and non-mage roleplay, with me playing the non-mage. (He's a very good warrior, but has no experience fighting against magic!)

I can probably think of more if none of those suit, maybe. xP

Conservative Cat

Crescent Myrtenaster

Bah, I have to pick? >w<
I think it might be interesting to combine two of the aspects like perhaps like the
mage/non-mage and one of the sorcerer/apprentices.

Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Cat

gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items