Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

Romantic Genius

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Just on a side note, I'm just a traveler wandering thought. I'm just surprised that there's some one here who knows what love stage!! is! I love the manga and the show, it's just so gosh darn cute~~

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx
Just on a side note, I'm just a traveler wandering thought. I'm just surprised that there's some one here who knows what love stage!! is! I love the manga and the show, it's just so gosh darn cute~~

I love [ LOVE STAGE !! ]
I was super happy when they decided to make it an anime, even if it is only going to be 10 episodes sad

The manga left off on such a cliff hanger (haha, pun pun, i'm hilarious) I was dying. They just posted like a side story, so I was happy about that, but I need to know what happens!!

Romantic Genius

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
kouweechi
xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx

I love [ LOVE STAGE !! ]
I was super happy when they decided to make it an anime, even if it is only going to be 10 episodes sad

The manga left off on such a cliff hanger (haha, pun pun, i'm hilarious) I was dying. They just posted like a side story, so I was happy about that, but I need to know what happens!!

Oh my goodness I know what you mean! I think the last chapter that I read up to (if there's more now let me know though) Izumi and Ryoma were in that cabin after falling off the cliff and Izumi and all like "Wana try?" I nearly had a fan girl heart attack! I was just like why Izumi?! Why must you cut me off there!

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx
kouweechi
xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx

I love [ LOVE STAGE !! ]

Oh my goodness I know what you mean! I think the last chapter that I read up to (if there's more now let me know though) Izumi and Ryoma were in that cabin after falling off the cliff and Izumi and all like "Wana try?" I nearly had a fan girl heart attack! I was just like why Izumi?! Why must you cut me off there!

That's the newest I've read too, minus the side short stories they posted the other day. I have an alert for my email every time a new chapter is published for it lol.

I died too. Died a lot.

Romantic Genius

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
kouweechi
xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx
kouweechi
xXxSweet_Nightmare13xXx

I love [ LOVE STAGE !! ]

That's the newest I've read too, minus the side short stories they posted the other day. I have an alert for my email every time a new chapter is published for it lol.

I died too. Died a lot.

They make such a cute couple~ I think they really picked the right voice actor to play Izumi in the anime which is what makes the anime so likable. Though I would have casted someone else for Shogo though. His voice is just kind of not how I imagined it~ Maybe it's just me. Either way it's nice to know that they're someone else on this planet that founds over boys love manga like Love Stage!! and will admit to it. razz

Sparkly Shopper

Romantic Prophet

So...this is awkward.

Sparkly Shopper

Rain at the Beach
So...this is awkward.

I don't see why so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash